View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Debt(for Ania) 

Post Re: Debt(for Ania)
Nearly drowning because of flip flops, that would’ve been rather amusing if Ania didn’t care to be in this particular student’s good graces, not to mention having her alive in the first place. She raised an eyebrow at that, however, quite curious as to where that profound fear stemmed from. “Then how come you’re afraid of deep water if you’re rather confident in your abilities?”

It was the final question Ania sought to ask on the matter before letting it drop since there was a limit to how much the huntress dared to pry today. She might’ve saved her life, but there was plenty of history between the two which might yet ruin what was achieved today. At the same time Rosalie was wondering about when Ania would next take her, there were without a doubt some subtle glances being cast upon her charms, particularly those delightful breasts given that most of her was hidden under the table. Soon Ania spoke up again. “You know, I’ve got to ask you something.”

“How far are you willing to do in order to pay off your debt to me?” It happened to be a bolder approach compared to the first time Ania approached the issue and considered having the girl indebted to her quite an advantage in the coming encounters. Of course one major problem persisted and that was how sexual interactions between the two generally played out. She couldn’t get Rosalie to truly enjoy what was happening even though her body cherished their every lovemaking without a shred of doubt. It’d be rather difficult to overcome that one though the amazon had an idea of sorts.

“You know I could protect you from your family ever finding out about what happens here, right?” Such words were a blatant lie for those privy to the truth, but most human women never even found out what would happen to them after graduating from Shokushu in the first place. Any sexual liaison, whatever recorded incident happened to be on her file, Ania implied taking care of it really wouldn’t be that much of a problem to her. It was more of an appetizer to get her to accept further ways of paying her debt to the azure woman.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:21 pm

"It's because the idea that I would have nothing to grab onto for support if was in trouble scares me, even if I were just in the pool. I'm well aware that it's an irrational fear, but it's something I have great difficulty letting go of." Rosalie answers. Her fear had been with her since childhood, making it that much harder to conquer. And this recent incident and her last meeting with Myra didn't help matters.

When Ania finally asks how far Rosalie was willing to go to repay her for saving her, Rosalie tries to think of how to answer that. "I...I guess I really don't have the right to refuse whatever you ask of me." She pauses for a minute before continuing on. "I'm also going to let you in on a little secret, though don't think this means I've turned weak..." She takes a breath trying to swallow her pride. "...The fact is, I do get a little excited being submissive...in the bedroom at least. I don't know how you feel about it, but trying to stay strong and dominant can be exhausting. Stephanie gave me my first taste of being in a submissive role. It felt...freeing somehow...allowing someone else to take control, if only for a little while." She waits to see Ania's response to this confession.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Tough girl Rosalie being afraid of deep water, now that was rich indeed, but Ania tried not to mock her any further at the time. They were actually talking without insults being hurled her way which felt remarkably satisfying to a certain degree. She fully expected the girl to try and fight her, or escape upon finding out that her savior was none other than the azure huntress, but a part of her was thankful to be disappointed in her expectations.

“I’d never think you’d have gone soft, or weak for that matter, but ..” She grinned though once the matter of being a submissive was brought up and one could almost see the glint of newly piqued interest flare up within those deep blue eyes. “Are you implying you might enjoy being the sub for a while? Or that you did enjoy it at least once while we hung out together?” She wouldn’t go as far as to inquire whether their time together was actually enjoyable to the student, but the amazon certainly didn’t exclude it from her current stream of thought. Ania then leaned forward, those large and heavy breasts mashing against the surface of the table, that smirk of hers growing all the wider. “I don’t need to be rough if you don’t want me to be, Rosalie. You and I can have plenty of fun if you’re ever willing to have some.”

Surprisingly enough Ania hadn’t teased or humiliated her thus far, not even trying to seduce her in any way, shape or form, almost as though things were different now. She didn’t respond all too negatively to the alien female except for backing up against a wall when Rosalie first woke up. Coupled with the fact Ania tended to treat those respecting her far better than the ones causing too much trouble, it came as no surprise that they hadn’t gone down the usual route of their encounters.

“You’ll be surprised to know that I’m quite fond of the more dominant types, too. You have no idea how much the idea of being dominated excites me.” She figured giving up a bit of information her part wasn’t going to be of much value to the girl, but it served to get the notion across that Ania, too, liked to be on the sub side of things every now and then. “Sometimes even I tend to have someone else dominate me on this very island. You women are downright sublime when it comes to playing the submissive partners or being cast in that position, but as you know there’s not just female creatures roaming across campus. I have other urges, too, as few students ever fixate on my feminine bits.”

Slowly the grown predator straightened back up, a tentacle dashing through pitch black lengths of shiny hair in an idle gesture. “I suppose it benefits everyone, really. Another monster and I get together to sate our urges, meaning neither I nor the other single out any specific student to claim that night. We don’t attack anyone, no one gets attacked and everyone wins.” She retained the favor for saving her life for now and didn’t mention it right then since something this precious was not to be wasted straight away.

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:01 am

Rosalie blushes more, unable to look directly at Ania as she nods in answer. "I'm basically saying that whatever you want to do, I won't refuse. There has never been a member of my family that's left a debt unpaid, and I won't be the first. Though some things like anal or anything too rough I prefer not to." This would be quite a debt to repay though. It could possibly take at least quite a few times before Ania felt they were even.

Upon hearing Ania own admission, Rosalie looks up at her. That must've been quite a sight. But did she only do that for those that were capable of overpowering her physically? Or was she suggesting it as something they could do at some point? She wasn't sure she could get into that. Deep down she still wanted to beat her within an inch of her life. Still, she wasn't in a position to say no.

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:33 am

Some things were out of the question and Ania found there was no rush to discomfort Rosalie any further than having her take on the submissive role for a while. She loved to make the girls feel great in the act and thus far made an exception with this particular woman just for the sake of it although that may soon come to an end. Ania mulled the matter over in the back of her head, hardly able to wash away the smile caused by watching her guest blush more with the words being exchanged just then. Silence filled the premises for a few moments while the huntress thought about what to ask of the lovely girl for saving her life.

Sitting up straight, Ania cleared her throat to get her attention. “I have just one suggestion I deem an adequate repayment for your life. If you manage to keep your part of our deal, you may consider the debt paid.” She was putting her at gun point with offering just the one deal, but Rosalie couldn’t refuse for her life was worth more than anything Ania could ask in the first place. “I don’t want you to run, fight or insult me over the next couple of my visits. I’ll choose times during which you’re not headed for class or otherwise preoccupied, so the burden on your school life should be relatively low.”

She didn’t mean for her life to be interrupted too greatly now the two of them actually managed to sit at a table together. “You’ll be in the submissive role from the beginning and I get to use whatever I want on you though of course you’re allowed to offer suggestions as to what might be the most exciting for you, be it positions or the next toy coming into play.” She pressed on after a brief pause. “You play nice, I won’t be rough. We’ll have a good time and I’ll be on my way before you’re too exhausted to walk. These are my terms.”

Surely Rosalie had quite a large portion of her pride to swallow in order to ever agree to these terms, but it was probably preferable to being taken whenever Ania pleased, doing whatever she wanted for how long she pleased. “I’m a woman of my word and you know that. It’s a pretty good deal for paying such an incredible debt. Some would think it cannot be repaid, but I’m feeling generous today. You and I can swap roles at some point, too, if you’re up for some experimenting.”

Without a doubt Rosalie hated her to the core and while being submissive tended to be freeing to her in a sense, what if being the one to reign over the despised creature was brought to the table? Surely with whips and the like coming into play, Rosalie may be able to bring her some much needed punishment.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:31 pm

The offer Ania suggested was certainly not unreasonable. She wasn't trying to force Rosalie to enjoy her from the bottom of her heart. All she had to do was be submissive, do as she was told without question or resisting, and not insult her in any way. No one would ever hear about it either, unless circumstances forced them to reveal their arrangement, but that was unlikely. The one thing she wasn't sure about was switching roles at some point. Rosalie still had a lot of anger towards Ania, and she was concerned she might fly into a rage and take things way too far. But perhaps by the time that came up, Rosalie's temper could be under control by then.

"I accept your proposal." Rosalie only wondered one thing: did Ania want to begin right away or would she have her meet at another location later on?

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Ania nodded in acknowledgement, letting her acceptance linger for a bit before speaking up as though Ania was giving her time to reconsider if need be. “Good. I’m pleased to hear that.” As for the question Rosalie had on her mind, Ania was soon to clear things up considering the two of them were already in the same place and one couldn’t expect her to keep waiting, but the aqua huntress decided to do just that.

“You may finish your meal if you wish. Leave, or stay, whichever you prefer. I’m not going to be taking you anytime soon. I tend to save my thirst for the night to come, so you’ll be free to return to the campus, if you please.” She didn’t wish to pounce Rosalie or anything, her offer for the girl to head back without repercussions was completely genuine. If anything, waiting for an opportunity to have the hot headed athlete take on a more submissive role was more than worth whatever girl Ania was passing up on tonight. “I’ll even take you back to the beach if you’re too scared to go out on your own. Remember, we’re submerged in water and quite a fair distance from solid ground.”

Change came about as certainly as seasons changed four times a year. Ania would be a fool not to make matters more enjoyable for Rosalie in the long run. Saving her life was one thing, but building up on that a more secure foundation for encounters to come, that would be far more challenging. Few things changed with their new arrangement, but at least they’d come together with less hostility involved than before which was always a plus. She knew Rosalie might not like it, but that didn’t mean Ania couldn’t try to make her enjoy it to the fullest of her capabilities.

“My first visit will be later tonight, right after sundown on the edge of the forest near the sports field, unless you’d rather postpone our first session? Any preferences on what you want me to do will be considered if you accept to meet me there.” She smiled lightly at that, knowing full well a few fellow creatures may be watching, but few of them actually ever indulged in an already captured human female, staying out of reach in the process. Still, Rosalie would be far from other students, ensuring none of them thought of her any less by the time they concluded their first casual encounter.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:21 pm

"Yes, some help getting back to shore might be necessary. I don't know if that riptide is still going, but I know if it is, I don't stand a chance." This incident only further fueled Rosalie's fear of deep water, especially in the ocean. She wasn't sure she would ever be able to conquer her fears anymore.

"...I don't have a problem with tonight. I'll just have to think of what to tell my roommate so she doesn't follow me. I would rather she not get pulled into this." Lily was quite protective of Rosalie and would likely either insist on coming along or follow her secretly if she knew what was really going on. This was a personal matter for Rosalie though, and there was no need for her lover to involve herself. Once her meal was finished, she asks to be returned to the school.

As the sun was just about to set, Rosalie arrives at the edge of the forest and waits for Ania. There was a bit of a chill in the air that night. Not very cold, but enough to make her shudder as a small breeze blows through the area. She only prayed that whatever Ania had in mind for the night, it wasn't too humiliating.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:04 am

Whatever arrangements had to be made beforehand, Ania didn’t mind. She brought her back to the beach with her clothes and belonging in an airtight bag as to keep her clothes dry before having her change into them. Ania wanted her own clothes back, after all, but then proceeded to take Rosalie back to the campus before returning to her submerged ship, waiting for nightfall to arrive. It was a full moon tonight. She came out of the shadows by the time Rosalie had been waiting for a good minute or two, lightly caressing her cheek with a tentacle in the process.

“You’re on time, I’m glad to see that.” In contrast to the cool air, Ania was very much quite warm to the touch and donned little more than her usual pitch black robe that’d make undressing a simple matter. She looked around, checking for any potential monsters that followed her here before looking back at the girl. “Are you ready to go or do you have any questions?” She’d pause to answer them if there were, then moved on. “Follow me. Stay close. You don’t want to be alone in the woods at this hour.”

Ania turned around and headed back into the woods where she came from, keeping an eye on her submissive follower in the process although the trek through the forest would be a short one. They neared a low hillside after a good few minutes of walking which appeared to be open at one end, giving rise to the mouth of a cave.

Some flickering light could be seen from a distance which hinted at the burning fire being set up therein. Ania evidently didn’t want her to be suffering from the cold while they got down to business. “We’re coming up on our destination now.” She led the girl to the mouth of the cave, then waited for her to head inside before the powerful huntress rolled a boulder on the outside to the slim opening, effectively sealing them inside to ensure a certain measure of privacy from any prying eyes outside. Surely meeting Ania in the gym or anywhere else would have been fine, too, but the point was to take Rosalie away from familiar surroundings, to have her take on that submissive role without the comforts of a known environment.

In the corner of the cavern, on an elevated rock platform were several tools the two of them were likely to use. Among them were ropes and a bag of goodies, partially opened as to allow her to peek inside. She noticed nipple clamps and weights for one, a ball gag, too, among other items. She prepared well for tonight and had plenty to use on the poor girl. Meanwhile the fire crackled away soothingly in the center of the cave, spending both warmth and light. Ania hadn’t said anything else yet in an attempt not to rush things too quickly, wondering how the student felt about the scene as time had it sink into her consciousness.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Rosalie nods and follows close behind Ania. She wouldn't dream of being in this area at night. The beach or an open field was okay, but the forest had plenty of places for predators to hide in. It felt like some of them were watching, though Ania around, they wouldn't dare try to take her.

When they reach the cave, she steps inside glancing around before turning as she heard Ania moving a boulder in front of the entrance to prevent anyone or anything from interrupting. She actually looked astonished by her display of strength. "I knew you strong...but even I have to admit that was impressive..." She says before turning her attention to the bag of tools in the corner of the cave. Somehow, she wasn't all that surprised that such things were going to be used, it did make her blush with anticipation.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Such strength often came in handy when dealing with other inhuman denizens of the campus or merely subduing the more rebellious students with utmost ease, though it got the voluptuous huntress to wonder just what turned her guest on the most. Muscular women, tough women? Smart women, perhaps? Both? She didn’t know Rosalie had a lover in the first place hence making out those fine details came fairly difficult to the alien female.

Silently coming up on the girl from behind, there was no doubt as to her eagerness to begin when tentacles folded about her hips and drank in the feel of her body, slithering up and down along her exquisite flanks that’d all be hers tonight. Another came up to her cheek, caressing the majestic woman right in front of her while Ania embraced her with care. “See anything you like?” She followed her gaze to the bag of goodies nearby as one of her prehensile limbs slip beneath the hem of her shirt to trace over her smooth belly, teasing her with what was to come. “I’ll be using a great deal of them on you tonight, but first, I want you to be ready for our mutual fun.”

She brought a tentacle right to her face, letting her emerald topped lover for the night observe the moisture upon the tip before it lingered right on her full lips, touching them as to spread the crystal clear and tasteless substance on her. As soon as her meanwhile tingling lips absorbed the liquid, Rosalie discovered Ania had just used aphrodisiac on her. It wasn’t an overwhelming amount, but enough to get her into the mood for more as the tentacle recoiled and Ania gradually released her from her embrace, allowing her touch to grace the curvatures of her lovely rear one last time before leaving her completely.

“Now I know you might just want to pay off your debt, but I hope you’ll try to enjoy this, too.” She cooed while rounding the gorgeous student, taking in her appearance though Ania had seen it numerous times before there was no doubt about the sultry nature of those azure eyes upon her now. The things she wanted to do to her were nothing short of stimulating the pleasure centers of her own mind, but for the moment Ania hoped to keep matters calm enough. “Would you kindly undress for me, my dear Rosalie?”

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:54 pm

"Well uh...I've never really had the chance to use these things, so I don't really know what to choose in particular." Rosalie said, ignoring her first instinct to swat Ania's tentacle limbs off of her body. She still became tense though as she wasn't used to just letting Ania do whatever she wanted while not restrained.. Her eyes gaze down at one of the appendages as it rubs on her lips and feeling the affects of the aphrodisiac very quickly, though this time it wasn't so strong perhaps so they could take their time. Rosalie didn't have to be anywhere and no one was looking for her. Ania had her all to herself for the night.

Rosalie nods and takes off her t-shirt and shorts, revealing she hadn't bothered with a bra or panties for the night. She squirms and fidgets a bit as the drug courses through her body, slowly getting her aroused.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:42 am

Ample supplies were brought here for the night and while looking at the bag Rosalie would get the impression there was more than was healthy for any regular couple, but Ania wanted to see her squirm with pleasure like any other day hence nothing short of extraordinary would suffice for the poor girl at her disposal. “You’ll get to know what I have on offer soon enough, maybe then you’ll have found something you’d like to use next time we meet.” Soon, however, Rosalie begins to undress, leaving not an inch of her body covered with cloth while Ania looked on with hunger in those gleaming azure eyes, but the huntress herself had chosen not to disrobe yet while she came closer.

"Good girl." She dipped a tentacle beneath her chin and guided those lovely emerald eyes into her own, forcing her to look. “You’ll be wearing underwear next time, too. I’d like to have the privilege to undress you.” There was no hostility to her voice, but a smile on that picture perfect face as the girl had been reminded of who got to choose what they’d be doing here. She may have thought leaving her panties off was a good idea, but in the end Rosalie came here to serve and Ania expected her to remember wearing clothes next time around.

“You’re not quite cut out for your role tonight, are you? Allow me to correct that.” Instead of partaking on the woman right then and there, Ania reached for the bag and rummaged through its contents before fishing out a delicate leather collar. It came with a hoop for a leash though Ania refrained from applying one just yet, but there was no doubt she kept one somewhere for later use once those tentacles began to fasten it around her neck, giving Rosalie a more suitable appearance. She then began to pat her on the forehead before applying more pressure to her touch, encouraging her to go down to the ground with but one command.

“Kneel, Rosalie. You don’t have permission to stand just yet.” Ania was very much aware calling her names would only sully the experience, therefore the voluptuous azure amazon decided to merely order her to move this way and that while hoping the situation would gradually allow Rosalie to ease further into it. They were far from set up, however, once Ania reached for the bag once more. She retrieved a blindfold, whip and what appeared to be a large pink vibrator, followed by a most foretelling grin from her newfound Mistress for the night. “Are you ready?”

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Rosalie had worn short necklaces and chokers before, so the collar wasn't really that new of a feeling to her, though she felt a tinge of humility knowing what it meant. That along with the aphrodisiac Ania had given her moments ago had her heart racing. And though she had done this sort of thing once before with Stephanie, it wasn't this elaborate and there were no tools like these involved.

Feeling Ania press down on her a little and command her to kneel, Rosalie does so keeping her head down until she saw what her mistress for the night took out of the bag next. She gulps before slowly nodding. "As ready as I'm going to be..."

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:53 pm

“You’re a good girl, Rosalie.” Ania commented with appreciation in her voice before closing the distance between them, a tentacle dipping beneath her chin to force the girl to look up at her captor. From the corners of her eyes a couple of tentacles maneuvered the blindfold in place, but they allowed her to take one last good look at the amazon whose charming features lit up with playful grin. “You’ll be the one and only center of my attention tonight, if you behave. If you don’t, I might just have to take your body myself.” She was left to ponder what that meant even though the implication was quite clear. If Rosalie didn’t disappoint with her submissive performance, Ania might resist the urge to claim her body tonight.

It certainly had been a sacrifice on her part, but after having saved her life from the lethal waves, Ania figured it was time to cut the emerald crowned goddess of beauty some slack to further build on the good light that heroic deed cast the azure amazon into. She would vanish from sight soon enough, however, as the blindfold wound up fastened about her head, dunking her eyes in complete darkness. Soon, the sound of footsteps all around could be heard as Ania was drinking in the sight.

She warped and twisted her vocal cords to better suit the situation, too, and while Daphnee might have depended upon her ventriloquism to achieve the desired effect, Ania didn’t have to rely on these matters. She evolved her talents, much like a flight ace over time, and for tonight Rosalie would be subjected to one of said talents as her voice changed to better portray the scene that lingered in her mind. The Prefect would be the perfect base for the atmosphere Ania hoped to set tonight. She brought the whip down against the crown of a nipple, cracking the air next to it rather than the flesh itself which sent a blow of air against her marvelously modeled breast, sending the first spark of anticipation through the girl before speaking up.

“My, my, that does look more than fitting on you.” She sounded exactly like Daphnee now, there was no mistaking it. Some with expert hearing might have heard the subtle differences in intonation, but to most it would not have sounded any different though Rosalie knew it was Ania and not her fellow student. “Aren’t you just adorable, my little pet?” Ania coiled a tentacle about the unoccupied breast before giving it a gentle squeeze, teasingly molding it with her appendage which constricted and relaxed about the mound of peachy flesh time and time again. At the same time the tip of the whip lingered upon her areolae, encircling it to have the cherry pebbles harden before her eyes.

“I’ll be gentle today, no worries. You haven’t even gotten a demerit to warrant your presence here, but I appreciate your enthusiasm for trying to better yourself. Mmm, perhaps some incentive for you to do well would be in order.” Flicking a switch on the vibrator, Rosalie could hear it stir to life before the sound came closer and closer, approaching her mouth before the device had been flicked off once more. “Open your mouth, Rosalie. Coat it in your saliva. It’ll be your lover for the night unless you want me to be in its place.”

Such artificial objects wouldn’t be her only lovers tonight, however, for a thick appendage of flesh swerved about her kneeling body and wriggled about between her thighs, gradually pushing its way between and beyond her thighs. Its entire length ground up against both her exposed flower and the marvelous valley between those rear cheeks, squirming against her erogenous zones which most likely yearned for a touch by now given the aphrodisiac in her system. While Ania promised not to take her back there, certainly stimulating the sensitive nerve ends there wasn’t exactly prohibited. She voiced another command before long, however, keeping her lovely pet in line. “Sit up straight while fellating your lover, Rosalie. You don’t want to be punished for poor form, do you?”

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next