View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Debt(for Ania) 

Post Re: Debt(for Ania)
Rosalie glances around a bit once the blindfold was over her eyes. Not even the faintest speck of light could be seen. She flinches hearing the crack of a whip and feeling it get so close to her breast yet not actually touch her. Then she heard Daphnee's voice speak to her, turning her head to where she thought the voice was coming from. Even if she didn't already know the person was really Ania, there was something off about how the voice sounded. Perhaps it was how it sounded like she was getting more pleasure from seeing Rosalie like this than normal. Daphnee never seemed to want to fully admit she had an interest in other girls, merely hinting that she might have been open to the thought that she liked girls only if she were dominating them. She soon hears the buzzing of one of the toys Ania brought with her. At first, she thought it was going to be used on her sex right away, or at least rubbed on it to tease her. Instead, she felt it pressed on her lips before hearing "Daphnee" command her to use her mouth to wet it down. As Rosalie was about to do that, she lets out a soft moan and glances down feeling an appendage rub against her sex. It took another command from her mistress to bring her attention back. "I-I'm sorry..." With that, she immediately takes the toy into her mouth moving her head up and down a few times then licking what she couldn't take in. She showed more vigor as her arousal kept growing thanks to the aphrodisiac and the tendril between her thighs.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:06 pm

“You better not have to apologize again. I don’t take kindly to those who fail me.” Even with a mischievous smirk upon her features, Ania had to deny herself the pleasure to sound the type. She expressed her enjoyment on the matter with every spoken word, that much was obvious, but Ania tried not to do too much that’d humiliate her guest to the point of no return. Anything that could potentially harm their arrangement for her to come all this way had no place during their sessions anymore, those were matters of the past and not the present.

After some time of continually teasing the girl, Ania introduced a new element to their encounter. “Time’s up, Rosalie.” In that moment, the sex toy was taken out of her reach. It must have dawned on her there would be a time limit on these brief scenarios from now on, a few seconds, maybe more depending on the difficulty. She had been fairly generous with the terms that time around, allowing Rosalie to coat the whole vibrator in her saliva before pulling away, but in the future that wasn’t likely to be the case. She was to be molded, to give into her role and actually attempt to do it well. For the moment, however, Ania was satisfied and lightly patted the student on her forehead as to relay her approval.

“Good girl. You’ve got it wet all around.” She practically cooed the words, further drilling into her blinded captive with the soothing albeit commanding nature of her voice. With the vibrator gone from her lips and tongue, however, so was the lonesome tentacle teasing her exposed womanhood, leaving it to yearn for more. “As for your good performance thus far, I might just have the proper reward for you. Stay true to your role and there’ll be many more throughout the night.”

She didn’t hear the device being turned back on, but rather a new touch being added to the mix as a pair of tentacles languidly wrapped about the base of her soft mammaries, jutting them out to further prominence in the process before beginning to lightly squeeze and massage them from every angle they could hope to reach. Smaller tendrils sprouted from their larger brethren and coiled directly about her cherry nipples, rubbing and gently pinching each tender nub between two of their own as though they mimicked both thumb and forefinger. She saw to her lovely breasts with a certain tenderness Ania had rarely shown towards her, emphasizing the notion that these weren’t like her ordinary encounters with the huntress.

Soon, however, the familiar buzz returned, but it was nowhere near her mouth. Instead, the humming toy hovered right above her clitoris, the sound alone letting Rosalie know where it was before Ania pressed it down against the sensitive patch of nerves, working its magic against her there. “You want me to put it inside you, don’t you? You don’t want to be teased all night, do you?” She had to admit, Rosalie might not be in any state to answer, but Ania kept it there regardless, each vibration setting her love pearl ablaze with pleasure. She'd feel the whip trace along the valley of her cleavage, teasing her with the prospect of feeling it crack the air against her body again.“If you ask nicely, I’ll give it to you.”

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Rosalie was having mixed feelings about this. If hearing Daphnee's voice was supposed to help her feel more at ease about this, it wasn't working. She still follows Ania's commands, but the pleasureful sounds she makes still sounded forced. Or maybe it was just to toy with Rosalie's mind. She knew Ania wanted her to give herself fully and was likely taking more subtle steps to break her.

She whimpers and fidgets while remaining on her knees as her body is left untouched for a moment, then lets out soft moan feeling those tendrils wrap around her breasts and start to massage them. It always felt so much more different than a hand, but in a good way. When she suddenly felt the toy now being applied to her clit, she cries out in surprise and pleasure. Her hands clench into fists feeling her body being teased. It takes her a moment to answer Ania, "P-Please...I...I need it...mistress..." The last part was the hardest for her to say, knowing who she was speaking to.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Sadly Ania attempted to do the wrong thing to ease her into the situation at hand, but it was worth a try and thus far the alien temptress hadn’t figured out how copying a fellow student’s voice wasn’t that much of a success. In truth Ania didn’t know how to make whatever was done unto the girl an experience to look back on with delight. If she did, the two would have never had a problem in the first place. She doubted there was any solution to that problem unless Rosalie herself found a way to overcome the knowledge of whom she was dealing with at the time in order to take greater enjoyment in their activities tonight. Something like that went against her nature as much as Ania could not hope to avoid taking any pleasure in the matter. It just wasn’t going to happen.

For her words Ania would have rather asked her to try better next time, but for the moment it was acceptable with the title that was given unto her. She took the vibrator off her clitoris while patting her forehead like the good pet she was, then cooed gently into her left ear upon bending over to deliver what her body craved most. “You’re starting to learn your place.” She’d feel it set down on her moist nether lips, and with the following words that were stricken with sensuality, the humming device sank into her body at a slow pace, letting her feel every inch of it. “Good girl.”

It ground against the tight confines of her pussy, dragging along the velvety sheath’s every sweet spot on the way in while sending its diabolical pleasure inducing vibrations through her entire core. Ania completed the initial thrust, patiently leaving her to ponder when it’d continue although the unseen woman held it there for a short while. She was being groomed to serve and obey, obviously, but Ania wasn’t being all too serious about it. She hoped it added to the scenario at hand and played her role. “Rock your hips back and forth, Rosalie. You wanted more, so show me how much more you want.”

She was demanding and authoritative while toying with her senses, but more was yet to come as the huntress knelt down before the kneeling student. Shifting her attention around those breasts, Ania let her tongue trace along the curvature of a breast while manipulating her nipples with her tentacles, teasingly stroking and pinching them in their closeness. She even went as far to seal her lips about one of the erect nubs, blessing her prey with a delightful suction whilst her tongue coated it in saliva, swirling about it in an erotic dance.

Before long, however, Ania came off it, sending another blow of air from the cracking whip right against her now damp areolae and nipple, letting the cooler air from the moisture do the work for her as it sent a chill through the alluring young woman. “I’ll tie you up nicely once you’ve had your fair share of pleasure. Doesn't that excite you? You’re still stressed and I can tell you don’t really want this.” She grinned at that, the pleasure once more obvious in her voice given the prospect of it, but the truth of the matter was that Ania wanted her to enjoy it, too. “That doesn’t please me, Rosalie, but I feel you could use the encouragement. I’ll make sure you’ll enjoy your new role in this.” There was more to it than some sadistic pleasure she found in making matters more humiliating for the student, which was far from anything Ania hoped to accomplish with these encounters. She wanted to prove their encounters could end up feeling absolutely delightful.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Rosalie had to suppress a tinge of anger after hearing Ania speak of her "place". She hated when anyone told her what her place was, and her usual reaction would've been to act defiant. But in this case, she would have to go against her own nature and comply.

She moves her hips back and forth as told, moaning out more as the toy grinds against her inner walls. She lets out a whimper hearing the crack of the whip though it didn't actually touch her and shudders as the air blows against moist nipple. "Y-Yes...it does, Mistress." Upon hearing Ania wasn't too happy that Rosalie wasn't enjoying this like she wanted her to, Rosalie slows her movement looking down. "I'm still feeling very conflicted. I don't feel my usual anger towards you, but I still find it difficult to truly enjoy this. Also, using Daphnee's voice isn't helping because I already know it's not really her I'm with."

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:16 pm

After playing along quite nicely, things began to fall apart when it came to her enjoyment in the matter and Ania hoped to make the experience an enjoyable one all along. Similar to their other sessions, however, Ania began to speak to the girl once more, a tentacle dipping beneath her chin to remind her who was really touching her now. “Why, are you enjoying it more when the real Daphnee dominates you instead of me?” She knew the voice was familiar, yet the body it was currently attached to had been anything but desirable to her. Not that any of it mattered because the huntress had returned back to normal. Ania was disappointed to find her plans were no good, but that didn’t mean they had run completely out of options.

She released her chin and ceased every sliver of stimulation, leaving her alone with the phallus currently embedded within her soaked velvety folds, but more was yet to come as Ania circled about her kneeling body, the voice coming from various angles now while her body warmed up to the desire of pleasure. “I can imagine that. She’s a beautiful woman, a human at that, not some monster like me. You believe that I’m despicable despite saving your life, don’t you? Well, I’m about to make you believe a few things, too.” An unseen grin graced her features, but it quickly diminished as further ideas came to mind. “I can do things not even your favorite Prefect can and you’ll love every moment of it, trust me.”

Swiftly turning her attention over to their assortment of tools, Rosalie would find her arms being pulled behind her back and secured with rope, effectively rendering her utterly helpless. Smooth tentacles turned to sharp needles at their crest, oozing a vile purple liquid Rosalie had been all too familiar with. She’d feel them trace over the curvatures of her breasts, another swirling about her clitoris whereas the final prospector slithered up against the valley of her lovely rear cheeks, merely teasing her with the erotic torment to come. Ania laughed softly at the pitiful image Rosalie turned out to be. Stealing a tender kiss from her lips, Ania wasted no time puncturing her rigid nipples, clitoris and athletic butt with ample measures of aphrodisiac.

The unbroken lock of their lips prevented Rosalie from screaming whilst her tender love pearl swelled to about twice its size with the rush of aphrodisiac Ania infused her with whereas those glorious mammaries burned with the rapid influx of liquid lust therein. It was a drug specifically designed for the human race and now Rosalie was right at the center of it, absorbing it quicker than lightning which only led to her own arousal being greater than ever. She would not be able to resist temptation now.

Ania broke their kiss before long, however, watching the wildfire of lust spread through her every vein. It conquered Rosalie from the inside out, forcing her to enjoy it or somehow manage not going insane with how much her body yearned for more. “Are you still feeling conflicted?” She teased with low chuckle, then recoiled her tentacles once more before gingerly caressing her swollen clitoris for the faintest moment. It nearly brought the student to orgasm considering the drug not only rendered her more lust hungry than before, but also heightened the sensitivity of the affected areas tenfold. Ania took her moment to gloat in silence before encouraging the no doubt desperate woman to continue. “Speed up your movements, Rosalie. You know your body needs it.”

Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:35 pm

"I simply don't like having my mind toyed with like that. It's insulting to my intelligence, even though I know you're not trying to do that." Rosalie answers just as her chin was released. She tries to follow Ania's voice as she circles her, but the blind fold and the echoing in the cave made it difficult. "I think you've mistaken the kind of relationship Daphnee and I have; we're good friends at best. While she acknowledges that she might enjoy other girls if she's being dominant, she insists she's straight for the most part. As for my feelings towards you...I can't deny there's no bitterness even after you pulled me out of that riptide. It's mainly because I know you still see us as playthings in general, though you're no longer so rough unless provoked." She continues as Ania ties her arms behind her back.

Rosalie let out a whimper through the kiss feeling those stinger touching such sensitive area, well aware of what they were for. Her cries of pain were muffled by the kiss and her digits and toes curled as she was injected. The pain was almost instantly overpowered by intense pleasure. The touch from Ania's tendril to her clit almost sent her over the edge right then and there. She wastes no time in following Ania's orders and rides the toy as fast as she could, desperately trying to reach her climax.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:01 am

Such enthusiasm was such a delight to behold, but a part of her didn’t quite enjoy the scene because Rosalie began to rise and fall faster solely due to the fact the aphrodisiac got to work on her. She obeyed an order because her body demanded much of the same, but Ania wasn’t going to push her over the edge without some enjoyment of her own. It was time to test how much Rosalie could hope to resist the vile drug coursing through her system, the liquid practically making her beg for sex and yet when the next order came, there was no doubt it’d be the most difficult thing the student ever had to do under the circumstances at hand.

“Stop moving, Rosalie. You’re not allowed to climax just yet.” She spoke with typical dominance to her voice and Rosalie would be able to tell it was coming from behind her now, not that it mattered much as every fiber of her being burned with the aphrodisiac turning her body into one sex starved mess. Anything even remotely close to obeying this particular command would have been a most insane thing to do, especially with how much the girl must have thirsted for more. She was practically moving on her own now with nothing more than the vibrator to grant her such extreme pleasure.

Her body was close to the edge, but Ania did not ease up on her, that riding crop playfully tracing over her upper back. “If you cum without permission, I’ll punish you severely for failing me.” Again a blow of air cracked down on her skin rather than the hardened leather itself, but that didn’t distract her beautiful captive from the painfully obvious. It was either achieve instantaneous release and suffer the punishment for disobedience or wait and endure for the sake of avoiding whatever it was Ania had in mind.

Several long moments passed before Ania finally spoke up again, that is if Rosalie managed to actually resist the urge to impale herself on that humming love pole for an extended period of time. It was torture in a sense, nothing but erotic torture yet the consequences for failure had the potential to be much worse than that. “You’re free to move again, my dear. You’ve earned that right. You may cum for me whenever you’re ready, Rosalie.”

Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:49 am

Just as Rosalie was nearing her climax, she heard Ania command her to stop moving. Somehow, she was able to do so, though she let out a whimper over having to deny her own body the orgasm it was screaming for. When she stopped, the tip of the toy was just barely penetrating her sex and teases her entrance as it vibrates endlessly. She had to fight the urge to impale herself onto it again, or face the consequences.

For several agnozing moments, she stays in place as the vibrator continues to torture her. She was on the verge of giving in and disobeying orders when Ania finally gives her permission to continue. Wasting no time, she lowers herself down sending the toy into her depths, letting out short moans with each move. Soon she takes it in deep letting out a long moan as she finally cums.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:01 am

Ania calmly bent over in order to steal a kiss from her lips as soon as Rosalie faced the immeasurable onrush of bliss from her backed up orgasm, her tongue darting inside while taking her mouth with her own in a long, lingering moment of passion while the vibrator keeps humming amid her quivering depths. Searing white hot pleasure washed over her while dealing with the aftermaths of her release. A tentacle even graced one of her breasts with a series of playful strokes and nudges while coming down from her orgasmic high. It wasn’t long, however, when both lips and touch of the unseen azure alien left her once more before Ania switched the toy off. She left it inside her for the moment, but without moving her hips, Rosalie derived no pleasure from it.

“You’re doing amazingly well, Rosalie. Keep it up and those encounters of ours will be quite an adventure.” She cooed sensually before moving onto the next addition to their little lovemaking. Any break from the pleasure Rosalie could hope to have would eliminate the purpose of these visits and now Ania brought something against her chest. Something cold and metallic graced her nipples before it appeared to split up in the middle and surrounded each hardened pebble from both sides. When it snapped shut, Rosalie would find out that they were the nipple clamps she’d seen earlier. While they lacked teeth, they clung to each fleshy protrusion with a certain amount of pressure, causing a mild influx of pain although it turned to pleasure almost instantly given the altered aphrodisiac within her bloodstream.

Worse even, they both had weights attached to them and as soon as Ania let go, the sensation intensified further. “How’s that feel, hm?” She tugged on either of them a few times, never both at once or in much the same way as to keep the stimulation fresh and the girl incapable of getting used to it. They were nothing but experimental touches considering how quickly Ania ceased her actions and instead let a tentacle ease over her cheek, caressing it while her own face inched closer once again, letting her feel the warm breath of her captor along the vein of her neck. “Why don’t you bend over for me while I retrieve a new toy for you?”

Obedience forced the weights on her nipples to drag them down towards the ground, casting a mildly stinging sensation unto both her stretched breasts although the drug coursing through her system caused her to experience shards of pleasure nonetheless. Every movement, no matter how subtle, forced each weight to move a certain way, pulling and stretching her delicate breasts in the most delightful of ways while the student could do nothing but wait for the next toy to be used on her. Meanwhile the clamps dug into her cherry nipples, abusing her marvelous bosom further with the strange pain induced pleasure Ania forced her to feel. She was left in suspense when her captor returned with slow, calculated steps, up until the point Ania came to a halt right behind her and playfully smacked the right cheek of her gorgeous round rear with a wooden paddle.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Rosalie moans into the kiss and leans in more towards Ania, shuddering in the aftermath of her climax as the vibrator kept buzzing deep inside her. She had a very brief moment of relief when it was finally shut off before she felt something cold brush against her nipples, then cries out feeling it grip them. Initially, it was just painful. But the drug coursing through her body brought an unfamiliar sense of pleasure with that pain as well, causing her to let out whimpered moans as the clamps kept biting down on her.

"Y-Yes, mistress..." She answers and bends over, leaving her head and upper body touch the ground and her rear end high in the air. She wondered what sort of toy Ania planned to use next. The answer soon presented itself when she receives a swat to her right cheek, making her cry out louder. Just like with the nipple clamps, there was a bit of pleasure mixed with the stinging pain.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 am

Seeing her hunched over like that was a most welcome sight to the aqua hermaphrodite. Nothing would have pleased Ania more than to grab that supple rear and slam it into her pelvis while fucking the girl ruthlessly until there was not a speck of consciousness left within her, but Ania desired a more pleasurable encounter and no doubt Rosalie did, too. After dealing the first smack to her rear, Ania carefully adjusted the force of the next few slaps the student received, adjusting them to her liking while each time reducing the severity of impact in order to find the most preferable one. She didn’t deem Rosalie a masochist and didn’t treat her like one by being too rough with her. She just wanted to add a little spice to the situation at hand.

In the end Ania rubbed each abused cheek to ease the strain on her tenderized flesh, practically caressing the pain away though in truth a barely noticeable pain killer had been massaged into her system at the time. She might have been cruel in her eyes, but was no fan of actual abuse beyond sexual matters. Rosalie would then hear the paddle being discarded, clattering to the cave floor. She left the nipple clamps in place, but thought of what to use next before granting Rosalie too much of a break as her eyes fell on the girl, causing her to grin.

Ania hinted at not getting involved earlier, but having her most defiant catch in a position like that almost turned out to be too good an opportunity to pass up on. She had to refrain from giving into her very nature to use nothing but toys on her submissive catch. “Are you in need of more, my dear?” She teased while playfully twisting the lifeless vibrator in her depths before switching it on for a mere moment, then turning it off again. Instead of letting her or the toys do all the work for once, Ania lightly pumped the toy back and forth into her boiling depths, the drug keeping her arousal quite high. “You’ll have to endure three more orgasms before I let you off the hook for tonight. Sounds like a reasonable demand from your Mistress, doesn’t it?”

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 am

Rosalie cries out with each swat, but as Ania adjusts the force used on them, her cries almost started to sound like moans. Still, Rosalie was relieved to hear the paddle tossed aside. She winces at first when Ania touches her sore bottom, but as she massages her cheeks, the pain starts to fade almost as if she had some magic touch. The student moans softly and squirms a bit feeling the toy moved around deep inside her. She doesn't even get the chance to answer before Ania switches the toy back on, making her cry out in pleasure. "Ahh! Yes mistress...please...let me cum..." Her arousal was too high for her to be concerned with pride. She just sorely needed her release.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:01 am

Angelical moans resounded off the cavern walls and each had been a grandiose addition to the bedroom symphony the student offered up for the amazon to hear. She moaned and squirmed, begging for release without even taking a cursory glance at her own pride. Ania had her completely enslaved to the heights of her arousal, but more was yet to come as her precious climax became slightly more distant. The toy drilled into her at a steady rate, humming away amid her dripping folds at it teased her every sensitive patch of nerves at once. She had no escape from it and the huntress intended to prolong the inevitably just a bit longer.

“You’re a good girl and deserve to cum .. but only when I allow it.” She grinned mischievously at that. “Only cum when I tell you to do so, alright?” Slowly but surely, Ania lowered her touch to the vibrator thrusting in and out of her core. It traced over the settings, keeping Rosalie suspended with anticipation before finally switching the vibrator to full intensity. Stimulating her roughly twice as strong as before, the girl wasn’t about to catch a break anytime soon. Strength of will mattered most now and Ania sought to know how much longer Rosalie could hold onto her senses before giving in.

“Hold it in ..” She cooed sensually amid the sea of passionate moans and cries coming from the athletic young woman. Just one more source of stimulation cracked down on her clitoris in the form of a tentacle which began to encircle the poor nub of nerves. Ania blessed it with friction, threatening to overload her senses with pleasure though just before Rosalie climaxed naturally, her caring Mistress gave the most desired order of the day. “Cum for me, Rosalie.”

Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Rosalie's hands clench tightly as she fights the urge to cum before Ania allows her to. A few times she comes close to losing it, but somehow manages to hold herself together. When Ania finally gives her permission, Rosalie screams in pleasure and her body convulses as she's overwhelmed by her climax. Despite how exhausted she had become, her body still wanted more because of the aphrodisiac still coursing through her. "I don't...know...how much more...I can take, mistress..." She says breathing heavily.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next