View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Debt(for Ania) 

Post Re: Debt(for Ania)
Watching her quiver and scream in delight as another climax assailed the poor emerald haired beauty never got old despite how many times Ania put her through the same situation over and over again. After her orgasm died down and the girl shuddered in the blissful aftermaths of that mind numbing physical high, Ania retracted her teasing touch from her swollen clitoris. She felt how spent her lovely captive had been and even detached the nipple clamps clinging to her no doubt sore cherry pebbles until now, letting them clatter to the ground much like the wooden paddle earlier. Switching the vibrator within her off completely was merely the final step of removing every source of stimulation for the athletic young woman.

She grinned when Rosalie confessed in a more or less direct manner how exhausted she truly was, even referring to her as Mistress which was a bonus to her already marvelous performance today. Ania wasn’t going to let her off that easy, however. “Are you exhausted already? I was hoping to get a bit more out of you today.” Soon after mocking the luscious student with her comment and finishing off with a lighthearted laugh, the female monster brought her cushiony rump against her own, taking a seat on the spirited cutie on all fours below. “Mmm .. You make for decent furniture, at least.” Her arms were secured with rope, so there wasn’t much Rosalie could do in her defense.

For the sake of comfort, her slender tail had taken up the space across her lower and upper back, lightly tracing over her willing subordinate before wrapping about the curve of a breast as it rounded her body. She knew the energetic soccer player had been filled with aphrodisiac and with the absence of stimulation it’d urge her to be yearning for more. It took a decent amount of will power to resist. In the meantime, Ania decided to give her a choice. “Still, I believe you’ve had your fair share of sexual activity today, Rosalie. You proved you’ll keep your word and I’m not going to make you suffer endlessly for that. If you ask nicely, with but one injection I could flush all that aphrodisiac out of your body .. but do it like a good girl would .. and beg for me to do it.”

Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Now she was being used like a chair. If it wasn't for the aphrodisiac, Rosalie would have gotten annoyed at that remark. Her body still wanted to keep going, even though there was so little energy left. Ania then offered to clear her system of the drug, but only if she begged properly. "Please...mistress...I will try harder next time...but...now I need to rest..." She says, hoping that was convincing enough to Ania. If it wasn't, would Ania send her back with her body still in need?

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:38 am

Staring down at her from above certainly relayed how pitiful Rosalie had been by comparison, used as mere furniture while her Mistress had all the power in the world to keep her tied up for the remainder of the night, or even keep her arousal sky high without granting the student release, but they both knew by now the amazon wasn’t someone to break an agreement for no matter how much the emerald crowned beauty despised her, Ania never broke her word. “You’ll beg better next time, too, won’t you?” She honestly expected a bit more out of it, but maybe demanding such deeds of her had been too much to ask after her sexual adventure tonight.

She began to stand up once again, her pitch black robe flapping in the momentum of her movements. “You’ve been a good girl today, Rosalie. I’m not going to hold onto your reward for that by holding you here.” Even now, Ania hadn’t personally taken advantage of her captive by fucking her into a blissed out heap of flesh. She could have taken her, used more than mere toys to wreak havoc on her senses, but the huntress never did. Such was the worth of their agreement and now Rosalie would earn the reward for passing their first encounter.

Ania first gently pierced both her wrists with a twin injection of a liquid which practically countered the aphrodisiac in her system and then moved on to undo the ropes holding her wrists together. She removed whatever toys and vibrators were left on her body, bringing them to the nearby bag of goodies that were no doubt going to be of use next time as well. However, for today, her erotic torment was finally over.

“You should get dressed.” Ania remarked when looking back at the student bending over on all fours. Amid the lust and pleasure coursing through her body before, her clothes had been spared from damage. It’d help when it came to sneaking back to her dorm room though that wasn’t all. She had been weakened, the hermaphroditic monster probably knew that much, but decided not to help her up as the girl might not wish to receive any skin contact from her after the official conclusion of their encounter. “I better accompany you back to the dorms. I’m sure others like myself will be prowling the woods and neighbouring sports field. You don’t want to get caught alone out there at night.”

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Rosalie sighs in relief hearing Ania accept her pleas, though she expected her to do better next time as promised. Once she was given the antidote and her mind was clear however, the humiliation of what she had done and what was done to her hit home. It stung worse than any injection, swat, or whipping Ania could administer. The one silver lining was that she knew her captor wasn't going to tell anyone else about this. She hadn't broken her promises so far, so there was no reason to believe she would this time.

After getting back on her feet with some minor difficulty, Rosalie got dressed as quickly as she could. She would have just enough energy to get back to her room. As she follows Ania out of the cave and back towards the campus, she wondered when the next session would be. Hopefully not the following night.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 am

Ania refrained from saying anything while they headed back and once again the boulder blocking the entrance to the cave proved to be no obstacle to her. She could sense her humiliation in the form of anger, more in the physical sense than actual mind reading although the huntress figured something along those lines would happen once the sexual haze in her mind cleared up. It didn’t matter much. They both had a part to play tonight and they both fulfilled their role to the final moment.

By the time they reached the entrance to the dormitory, Ania halted dead in her tracks and spun around after a few more moments, deciding it’d be best to part ways now rather than follow Rosalie all the way to her room. It had to be one of the few remaining places the voluptuous amazon had to reach by mere chance due to not knowing which room belonged to her, making it one of, if not the only safe haven the athlethic young woman had left to herself. “I’ll be leaving you now.” She announced before turning toward the woods near the sports field, no doubt having to head back to where they came from.

“When I next desire your presence, I’ll seek you out in person beforehand.” Rosalie would probably recall the events from the gym the other day when Ania disguised herself as another student. Maybe that’d be her entrance next time around, bumping into the soccer player during training. She didn’t really set their sessions in stone just yet though in order to repay the huntress for saving her own life, the marvelous, cute woman was bound to accept meeting her from time to time.

With that being her final words for the night, however, Ania vanished from the scene. She left the student to a good night’s sleep while returning to her realm of wandering through the tropical jungle of Shokushu until she reached her ship near the coast. In a distant corner of her mind, Ania hoped to have incited at least a minor degree of enjoyment within the student throughout their encounter. It’d be a shame to spend all that time pleasuring her while refraining from using her own sexual organs without proper results. Still, there’d be more sessions to come, further opportunities to twist the girl into someone who at least secretly cherished their time together. Knowing Rosalie, progress was going to be slow, but Ania figured it was well worth the discomfort of having to hold back for now.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4