View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Capture & Pleasure (Antipode) 

Post Capture & Pleasure (Antipode)
"Goddamnit," Riko cursed, running her fingers through her blond and pink-tipped hair. Long hair was certainly high maintenance and it gathered knots like mad.

She sat down on the grass of the playing field, legs spread out and tried to sort out her hair.

The little girl was clad today in a hot pink silky short skirt and her old white and pink Japanese middle school uniform, complete with a bow on the neck. She liked to wear unusual things and besides, her old uniform contained her favourite colour, so she couldn't just throw it away. Her open legs left her white panties perfectly visible to anyone walking in front of her, but there wasn't really anyone around so the girl couldn't care less.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:23 pm

Interesting, as normal. Even after all the events that bothered them, after all the hidden monsters came out and went "rape!" they still went off alone, without a care.

It was almost as if they were actually doing it on purpose.

Maybe not consciously... but deep down, perhaps they didn't mind as much as they thought. Or maybe something else was driving them to these situations. Was it a part of their minds, or was something else driving them to make such unwise decisions? Something beyond even Antipode's imagining? If it was true of them, could it be true of him as well, controlled by some entity far beyond the-

No, of course not. Such a thing was preposterous, all his levels of consciousness agreed on that. And regardless, this girl was here, in such a lewd position, completely free for the taking. No sense taking any more time philosophizing on such matters.

His approach, as normal, was silent, invisible. No one would be entering this area, he'd made sure of that. Technically, for a short amount of time, the area they were in no longer existed, at least from the perspectives of everyone else. Not that there'd be a hole there, it was just... not noticable. And she'd be unable to escape, regardless of her actions. He knew how to make such things work, after all.

He decided it was time to be swift. Capture her quickly, so that what happened next would be clearly on his terms. Several tendrils approached her, completely invisible, moving towards her legs. Her position was perfect as it was, he didn't think he needed to change it much... yet.

Only when it was too late did she notice anything, two strange tendrils wrapping around her ankles, another, larger one around her stomach, two smaller ones at her wrists. She was held fast, unable to move or change her position much, but the hold, while firm, was gentle. He was not hurting her... and intended not to hurt her.

Hello, Riko. You may call me Antipode. If you wish to struggle, go ahead, but it will not do you any good. I don't intend to harm you, either, so please don't assume I will.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

Riko screamed at the feel of somethings clamping onto her. "What the hell!! What is going on??!!" she squealed, unable to see anything or anyone holding her. Well, she couldn't move, it was as if some invisible vice had her trapped. The mysterious voice echoed around her, she could almost feel it running over her body as her hairs stood on end.

"Who are you? Where are you? How do you know my name? What do you want?" She blurted out her questions and, ignoring her attackers words, she decided to struggle nonetheless.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:21 pm

The voice came into her mind without sound. It was as if they were thoughts, not words... but they were clearly not hers, as she had already felt. They were alien, not even really a voice... simply words, simply thoughts.

And feelings, as well. A slight amount of annoyance at her questions. She felt it, the emotion, flooding into her. It was not her own feeling, and could not be confused with it. The entity, whatever it was, was allowing her to feel it, for his own reasons.

As I said, call me Antipode. I've seen you around. And... I think you have a good hint as to what my purpose here is. She would be able to see them now, the tentacles all around her, the ones holding her in her current position. The ones holding her were simple tendrils, but there were others, larger, with odd articulate tips, strange undersides which she would find could knead her flesh quite pleasantly, and other kinds, of various sizes, strewn around her. No escape would be possible.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

Riko shook her head, as if to try and shake the thoughts out of her head, but they stuck and her head felt heavy. Suddenly able to see her bindings, she cried out in shock.

She'd never seen anything like it - this forest of tentacles she was surrounded by.

"I don't like this," she whimpered. "Please, mister, please let me go.."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:50 pm

I'm afraid I won't be doing that. She would see the tendrils moving around her. Her struggles were pointless, and would not have the slightest effect. The only real movements she would make would be due to him, and nothing else.

She would feel several of the tendrils approach her, soft tips beginning to trace along her arms, legs, even up her thighs slightly before moving back away. He wished to toy with her for now, hoping to put her at ease.

Nothing bad will happen to you. To be frank, I will be using these tentacles in the manner I'm sure you're imagining. My goal is simple. I enjoy your pleasure, so I'll be giving you a large amount of it. Trust me, it will be... nice.

An emotion came to her then, amusement. It felt as if he was smiling, somehow. At least, tbat was tbe impression she would recieve.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile YIM

She was smiling. But it felt like someone else was making her do it, controlling her body. She tried to move, but her muscles were locked completely still, with the odd exception of a fluttering feeling dancing through all of her pleasure receptors.

She was thoroughly confused by the situation, but her confusion was mixed with the monster's amusement and power. Her head was one big tangled mess of emotions. She didn't know how she felt. It was messing with her brain. She couldn't figure out whether she liked the feeling on her skin of the thin, tickling tendrils.. she forgot which thoughts were hers and which were the creatures. She was unable to remember what she wanted- did she want to escape? Or did she want this creature to ravage her every orophice?

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:08 pm

He sensed her lack of clarity. Her difficulty in telling the difference between his and her emotions and thoughts. That would be difficult, if it continued. His words entered her mind again, he was speaking to her, attempting to delineate between them as strongly as possible.

I apologize. I am not attempting to confuse you... let me try to make my thoughts more clearly my own. After a moment, the emotions vanished, and she was left only with her own feelings. However, the struggle in her mind, between wishing to escape, and wanting Antipode to continue, stayed there... apparently that was all her, not him at all.

The touches continued, the tips of tentacles tracing against her flesh. Her legs were spread slightly farther, and soon she would feel tendrils beginning to slip into her clothes. Two of the smaller ones, in fact, moved up her shirt, and she would feel them begin to rub against her breasts, slowly curling around them, slipping even underneath her bra.

While this will happen, and you have no choice in the matter, I do not mean for you to be... inconvenienced by it. And so, I will allow you to ask requests of me... whether there is something you especially like done, or something you would especially dislike, or some action you ask me to take... in the past, I've been asked to be careful with a person's clothes, or to not touch their ass... many things. Feel free, and if I can accomodate you, I shall.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Riko gathered that this captor was an extremely intelligent being. It clearly had more going on in its head than just "Rape! Fuck!!" When presented with her own thoughts again though, she realised that part of her really did seem to be enjoying the attention. She blushed guiltily as her nipples stood out in reaction to the toying tendrils.

"If anything.." she said out loud, "You can keep my clothes intact.. and you might as well comb the knots out of my hair while you're at it."

She grinned cheekily in spite of herself.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:40 pm

She would feel him laughing, then. He really was amused by her response. Comb out the knots in her hair? Well, he could do that easily enough... keeping her clothes intact, too, would be perfectly fine. As he continued laughing, more tendrils approached her, wrapping around her legs and arms. She was lifted up into the air, her legs still spread wide, and small tendrils began to remove her skirt, socks, shoes, and then her shirt.

As he was slowly removing clothes, several tendrils moved into her hair, and she could clearly feel the pulling and moving of the tentacles actually beginning to unknot her long hair. The tendrils toying with her breasts didn't stop... clearly he could control all of his tentacles at once. Quite a useful ability. Soon, her bra along with her shirt were removed, and two small tendrils approached her breasts. Their tips opened, and moved over the hard nipples, clamping down lightly. She would feel a warm, moist inside of the tip, ridged and filled with little bumps. They began a suction on her little nubs, pulling lightly, the pulling causing her flesh to rub against the fleshy cilia inside the tip, which rubbed lightly against her sensitive flesh.

Any other words, or questions, if I may ask? You seem to be enjoying yourself.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM

"Nnnnngg..." she groaned lightly as her nipples prickled pleasantly under the light sucking of Antipode's tentacles. She squirmed awkwardly and embarrassed as her clothes were pulled away, slowly and teasingly. She tried to bring her legs together, face blushing bright red as she was opened up and exposed. She could feel herself being looked over, and she felt dirty and rude.

"Everyone can see.." she whined, in protest, "Ahhh.." she moaned, little sensations buzzing through her breasts, "I'm not a slut..."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:41 pm

Don't worry. Nobody will see but me. And no, you're not a slut. And allowing yourself to enjoy what I am doing will not make you one.

Antipode's tendrils worked harder on her breasts, kneading and pulling on the sensitive orbs harder than before. Her nipples pulled slightly harder, the cilia continuing to stimulate her nipples lightly. Down below, she would feel several small tendrils slip into her panties, and begin to slowly move them away. Soon she was fully nude, and her legs would be spread farther, lewdly exposing her sex to the open air.

She would feel a tendril slip up her inner thigh, beginning to trace lightly on her flesh, slowly, carefully moving closer, ever closer to her sex itself. Finally, as it approached, this one stopped, and the tip opened. It began to suck on her inner thigh, in the most sensitive spot it could find. Slowly, she felt another one moving up her other thigh, mimicking the first perfectly. It seemed as though he was teasing her on purpose.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

Riko seemed a reluctant at his words, but her body loved every second of it, being manipulated by the working tendrils. Her thigh quivered at the ever-so-light sucking on it. "Ahhhh..." It was so close to her entrance, it was almost painful to wait for the moment of contact. He teased ever so deliciously that a tiny bead of her wetness slid down the inside of her leg to meet the tendril.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:59 am

Antipode noticed the way her body moved, the growing arousal in her form. He enjoyed teasing her... it only made what would come next a bit more pleasant. There was no point of just going at it immediately, with all the struggle and whatnot that accompanied it. Better to make her want it. Better, in fact, to make her ask for it.... yes, that would be perfect.

When he noticed the wetness trailing down and meeting his tendril, he brought up a new one. It was time to tease her even more. It was a bit smaller, and would fit more easily inside her. Slowly it moved up towards her, and finally, after a few moments hesitation, she would feel the tip begin to lightly brush against her outer lips, slowly moving up and down, with almost no pressure at all.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh..." she said in a whisper. It felt amazing inside her, just tickling her pussy lightly, teasing. It wasn't enough though. She needed more. Her head lolled to the side.

Her hips slowly undulated up and down, trying to get more friction from the tiny tendril, but it was near impossible.

"Please..." Riko pleaded quietly. She needed something bigger. Her pussy's walls wanted to be filled. Her little hard clit wanted to be played with.

The mere thought of a thicker, longer tentacle pumping into her pussy sent a couple more dribbles of her sweet juice trickling down her tender thighs.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next