View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Spoiled little Wrenches ( for Sylvana ) 

Post Spoiled little Wrenches ( for Sylvana )
Caddie had taken great time perfecting a new art. She wasn't sure if she had the mana for it, it was taken time to replenish her power, but she was ready. Everything had taken careful measure. The location in which she was to do it, what she needed to pull it all off. Caddie finally had it all. The Lolita witch moved about through the forested woods in the dead of night the moon lighting her way, till finally she stopped. The summoning circle was still intact and all was needed was for her to place the candles light them and begin the ritual. She would tame and summon a monster this very night. The petty witch licked her lips. How many of her enemies would quake in terror when she sent her servant to have their way them. She bet she could take on Vera, the Queen Bee of the school thanks to her position. Money and power didn't mean everything at this school, but power did and she wast to have it one way or another.

"All right then>" She said with a toothy grin" Let get my servant." With that she began the ritual that would get her monster to rule over the student body both figuratively and literally.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:50 am

Post Re: Spoiled little Wrenches ( for Sylvana )
Strange waves of dark colors soared above her. Sylvana walked across a rough terrain, leaning on opaque rocks for support from time to time. She was headed towards the clearing beyond there. The crimson sky was turning purple and she'd have a better view of the demon tribes below once she got there.

Suddenly a strange chime sounded in her head. Her hand rose to the side of her head and she looked around with curiosity. The chime echoed again as it pierced her mind and a strange spell urged her upwards, beyond the void.
Almost no one tried summoning her. She rarely left good impressions on witches and wizards, but she guessed humans never learned, there was always someone ambitious and eager to control the rest. The calling grew more urgent. She smiled slyly and gave a final look forward. They would receive her later; for now, it seemed dinner was ready.

Caddie would see how, as she chanted the spell, a dark bubbling pool formed from the center and extended to the entire area of the circle. Various tendrils leaped out as if nearly choking before latching on to the circle's limit and ground nearby. A pair of horns appeared from the pool and soon the head followed. In a couple of seconds a voluptuous mare appeared before Caddie, little clothing covering her sensual blue body. She stood on the bubbling pool until it subsided and the ground was just like before, the tendrils were now lying on the floor like harvested grotesque produce.

She glared at the girl, crossing her arms beneath her ample bosom. The way the moonlight made her perfect body appear and the powerful magic aura than surrounded her now made it clear this was no lesser demon. Perhaps this one was indeed the chosen servant to rule over her fellows, even the mighty Vera and make her queen of the student body. "Who are you, witch?" Her voice was ice.

Goddess of sex, beauty and magic - Elizia Val Rausten

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:54 am

Within moments the spell was complete and the creature she had called upon was brought forth in all her glory. The student smiled brightly as a hint of moonlight reflected off her glasses. Caddie was ambitious, perhaps too ambitious in some cases. The mare she had called upon was scantly clad in nature with elegant blue skin. She had picked a strange creature to serve her. If the incantation went as planned the creature was under her control. Though the dead tendrils were bit of a concern, but not really in her thoughts as she eyed the buxom monster.

Clearly notthe creature was not amused by being before the young witch. The magic aura seeping from Sylvana spoke of powerful demon not a lesser one. What a find on her part. " I am Caddie Yang, Apprentice of Lady Madison. AND You are now my servant." Caddie said with venom her voice without bashing an eye. Ignoring the Mare's icy tone; oh yes with the Mares help she would be queen but would the monster woman obey? Caddie was soon to find out.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:21 am

Sylvana's eyes turned hostile upon hearing the venom of her voice. She stayed silent before opening her eyes in curiosity all of a sudden to finally end up smiling in a wicked fashion. This Caddie seemed so fragile and weak, she was naught but a girl full of herself surely. From her mere appearance many would not call her a woman.

"Am I now?" Sylvana asked, knowing the response beforehand. "And what exactly, then, is your bidding?" A witch's intentions and commands always spoke truest of herself. With this answer the mare would know in precise manner who this young girl was.

SFA---

Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:03 am

If the witches smile could get even bigger it would, but so far the cute teen was content with her smile." It is simple I want you aid me in taking over this school, and putting everyone in it under my heel." Caddie stated not at all paying attention to Sylvana smile and amusement. Her tone indicated she was spoiled, but ambitious in nature, naive of her dealing with demons.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:14 am

The demon burst out laughing. One of her arms brushed her ample breasts as she rose it to rest her face on the fingers, looking at the girl.

"Is that so? And how do you wish I do that, ask them nicely, surely!" Her laugh lasted a few seconds longer, eager to hear more of this naive girl. That straightforwardness only made it clearer this girl had no idea who she was dealing or what kind of contracts or procedures had to be done when you summon a demon.

SFA---

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 am

The which huffed as she straightened her glasses, as she glares coldly at the summoned creature. In truth this should have been impossible to summon a monster, at least with the dampeners should have prevented this. To top it summoning was forbidden for apprentices, as contracting was extremely difficult. It also depended upon what type, seeing as Caddie was shooting from the hip; she was in no way prepared for this. The spoiled Lolita was not going to stand for this mockery.

"Does it look like I ask nicely for anything demon." Caddie replied coldly and with a sharp tongue." Is you're intelligence limited or is it simply who have no concept of being underfoot. My goal is take over this school, simple as that. I don't care if I must terrorize and destroy to achieve that goals. Asking nicely, I'm not even asking I'm demanding."

Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:41 pm

"Ah, is that so? It so happens, naive girl, that no one makes demands of me." Sylvana's tone turned to ice once more. Caddie would feel the demon's magic increase around her. A large tendril would sprout from behind Caddie, going to her neck to wrap around it if she was not fast enough to avoid it.

"I will teach you respect, stupid witch. Perhaps I should begin by cutting off that tongue of yours." Sylvana's arms went to rest on her sensual, wide hips as she began taking slow steps towards the lolita.

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 am

The action was quick, and even more unexpected. This being was supposed to be under her command. The magic was incredible that was coming from the demon. Even then Caddies confidence was borderline narcissistic. "Teach me you'll teach me nothing." Caddie stated trying to dodge the tendrils. Her flight magic seemed to waver as she made her attempt to dodge. That wasn't supposed to happen she thought as she still manage to avoid the attack, just barely.

Laughing gleefully as she landed conjuring up her attack."It is I who will have you're tongue, foolish creature." Spirit light formed at her finger tips as she fired her attack. It was al she could do within the confines of the school now. She had surmised that there was some type of barrier placed on the school limiting her attacks. That didn't matter she was still powerful enough to fight.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:00 am

Sylvana's face grew dark and angry as the little witch conjured her spirit light, firing it at the mare. With fury she slapped the magic missile away to the ground with her hand, for a moment turning into a large claw before turning back to its usual shape.

The demon didn't reply this time, instead simply walking faster towards Caddie. Her angry visage only appeared when Caddie cast her light but returned to her confident appearance any other moment.

However the tendrils quickly became a barrage with the aim of bringing the spoiled girl down. And to make matters even worse, Caddie could smell the distinct smell of something burning. Beneath her there was a magical circle that would make a fountain of fire sprout at her if she wasn't as agile as she had been until now. Slowly it could dawn on Caddie that she had messed with powers beyond her limits, but being as narcissistic as she was, probably didn't think she was at fault here.

SFA---

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:23 am

Caddie was being barraged with tendrils blasting them in pairs before they could reach her as she stood still. Then she noticed a burning smell. A fire spell was right underneath her feet. When had the Mare cast it, how did she do it without incantation. That wasn't unless... She summoned something far beyond her ability to only control but fight as well. She the daughter of the Young family, and powerful apprentice weak against this creature. Perhaps this was why she had been warned against summoning until she had been deemed capable of doing so. Not only the level of magic she was feeling dwarfed her own in such a way, she felt her legs shaken. Jumping ups she cast an ice and water spell to guard against the fire, but it left her vulnerable for the tendrils to strike at her.

While her cocky experssion disappeared she didn't show it."Is that the best you got. You're quick but I still better."

Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]