View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sunbathing Entertainment (Open) 

Post Re: Sunbathing Entertainment (Open)
She was excited and on board with this. I was pleased, and I made easy work of those shorts and underpants soon casting them aside. Arana was gorgeous and there was no doubt in my mind that Sapphire would have been quiet taken. I even thought of how many times she must have buried her face in those enormous tits.

Those jugs had to have been the ideal target for most of her lovers in the past so I ignored them for now. My fingers kneaded those thighs and I even parted them.

Bending down I applied a kiss to her shoulder then traced my tongue along it until I came to the top of her left arm. She probably would remain distant if I had tried to kiss her on the lips so I began a slow descent down her arm. After I reached her wrist I repeated the action with the other arm before scooting back.

Lips made a series of brief contact points with her. By the time I had gotten between those thighs I could smell all that excitement. I looked, fingers spreading open those pink walls. My ass swaying back and forth as if enticing anyone that was there. I hoped that it would only be students, the more fun the merrier though there was something pleasant about having the blue haired girl all to myself.

It was a brief search, my tongue licked over and about the hood of her clit until it made a visible showing. So far so good. I kissed one of her thighs a few times then went back to the watering main course before me. One slow lick about her labia even getting my fingers a little wet in passing since I had not retracted them any.

Then a brief lick from bottom to top, that taste rolling along my tongue, trickling to my throat. “Mm ...” I purred against her, eyes flicked up though I was unable to see her's give the impressive mounds in my way. My tongue pressed in a little deeper, halted as if expecting a protest, maybe even signs of additional encouragement but if she did not stop me I would certainly give her much more then these scant few inches.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:37 am

Arana was inded excite so much so she wasn’t thinking. It had been so long she had been touch it was nice to feel the soft gentle hand caressing her. It didn’t take long for peer to do away with her shorts and panties leaving her bare and vulnerable. Midori could see the nerdy gamer girls curvy body and impressive E breast. Typically those mounds garnered the most attention, and she was prepared for an vicious assault on them as her nipples stiffened and perk like.

Surprisingly Midori sought other areas that were generally saved for last, by her partner. Instead the horny counterpart warmed her up further by kissing her shoulder and arms, Arana breathed heavily with anticipation creating a great deal of excitement with, Arna could only imagine what she looked like down there. How wet she truly was, She fely fingers spreading her delicate flower causing her to twitch and give a brief low moan. Showing how sensitive that flower was.

“mhhhhhh, uhhhhhh!” She moaned as the tongue forced her clit to perk up and leave its hiding place. By now her vagina was twitching excitedly, and pulsating with wet juices, giving Midori a nice good taste of the blue haired girls nectar.‘Ahhhh!” She half shouted as she felt the first few inches of the other students tongue enter then hold. Noting this she wiggled her hips encouraging for more.

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:05 am

I wanted to keep things different at least. Going at her breast would have been a real treat though I doubted many refrained from tackling them first. They begged for attention, nice perky nipples but I would get to them in time cramming what I could in my mouth. But for now I had directed my attention elsewhere giving that clit a bit of encouragement as my tongue danced along it, exposing it out from hiding I smiled then looked at such an inviting sex.

My tongue tasted those juices and I teased a bit rather then dive straight in.. It wasn't everyday that you chanced across a topless sun bather, especially here and I had wished to enjoy it while I had the chance. Needless to say my mind was no thinking to any sort of interlopers. If it were another student I did not care and if one of the mushi that had managed to cross over to this dimension, well I took my chances not that I had wanted anything of the sort to happen but I was just too focused on what was before me to weigh those odds too much.

Trying to relocate matters would have been too much of a mood kill any way and so I acted in the now tasting those juices as they spread over my tongue. I reached up taking a hand and entwining our fingers while I began to rub lightly over that now exposed clit. How those hips swayed told me she wanted more and I gave it to her while rubbing that clit I squeezed her hand, my tongue delving deep receiving more of those sweet juices I purred against her when I was fully lodged inside her then retracted my tongue approaching her from another angle, then another as I discovered first where she was the most sensitive then escalating the attack, spearing into those folds, hitting those spots with great accuracy. I wasn't that great tossing darts but I was skilled with my tongue and I eagerly showed that to her now.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:32 am

“nnnngh ahhhhh.” Arana bang to moan sweetly as Midori attacked the rest of her body saving those large mounds for desert. For now Arana enjoyed the sensation as the as her peer tongue brought her clit, the swollen bud showing from its tender hiding space allowing for access to bundle of nerves to Midori’s hungry mouth. Midori would she that Arana pussy was nice and flush pink, and wet juicy wet in fact. Arana became a bit frustrated as Midori decided to tease her more, tasting her throughly, her became a haze forgetting that she had a lover at the moment, and the fact she was supposed to be relaxing in the hot sun.

Any thought of someone coming upon them was far removed from her thoughts as well. All the horny blue haired girl wanted was sex, it was all she desired. IF someone joined she wouldn’t mind all that much, she would deel more guilty but she needed to be fucked. Midori grabbed hold of her entwining her fingers and she plunged in, tasting and stimulating her inner-walls. She began to moan louder as she lift her hips up, enjoying having the appendage in her, even more so as her companion showed she was quiet skilled. Sapphire was good but then again this spoke of experience in matter of pleasing women in general. It was easy to locate her weak spots and Midori made it clear she would attack from every angle possible, leaving no quarter for the gammer girl. “Ughhhh. Ahhhhhh, AIIIIE.” The girls moans quickened and she arced her back hoping to get her pleasure even deeper into her, seeking to itch a deep spot inside.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:37 am

I had calculated this well. Teasing to build upon those desires I felt myself getting wetter as I tasted such a heavenly treat. Her moans had encouraged me, I could feel my heart beat quicken in my chest. She wasn't just lying their pacify but her hips lifted craving more of that attention.

And this had just been the beginning. Those lush breasts were still there to play with, But that was a treat for later I told myself as I quickly learned just what she like in stages. What was liked, what she liked better.

“Tasty,” I said as I drew away. One hand disengaged from her own, while I squeezed the other. I dove back to work this time using a finger to stir up that clit, rubbing it one way then the other. Fast and slow though I had already learned the best angle of approach. I hastened the speed of my tongue eager to get at that tasty treat. Eager to hear her cry out in ecstasy. My heart rate increased as did my speed eager to make her cum, eager to sample those squishy mounds.

Eager to taste her. My hips sway from side to side and would have taunted anyone behind me with my backside though I did not care. My mind was set on the task before me and I didn't care who discovered us on the beach … nor was I thinking of any of the Mushi.

Just one task had been my focus here and I hoped it would be something that the blue haired girl would remember.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:12 am

Arana cooed encouraging Midori to pleasure her more, the blue haired girl licked her lips as that tongue slid into her repeatedly. Her chest raised up and done, and her large tits jiggled as her body reacted to the girls assault. Midori moved to rub her clit with a her now free hand, stirring up Arana’s pussy even more. She was already feeling a storm of an orgasm rising from her core, and held it off. She didn’t want to spoil the fun so quickly, MEanwhile Midori speed up her tongue, attacking from the best angles that just drove the gammer girl wild. Causing her to buck her hips and moan to the heavens without care of someone hearing her.

“Ughh, ahhhhhh ugnnnggghhhh. Gahhhhh!” She moaned as she realized she just couldn’t heard it in more, her eye’s rolled back as her chest took in air as she began yelling out her powerful orgasm, releasing those yummy juices to Midori’s hungry mouth.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:39 am

The taste had been what I was after, that sweet reward to was given to my tongue. My ears had been rewarded by those pleasant sounds and I squeezed her held hand as my tongue swept through her further. I had ensured that each portion of it had been smeared in those juices.

My tongue flicked against those tight slicked walls slowing just as my finger had decelerating the whole process until I drew away. I sat up one my knees for a moment, smiling down at her, licking my lips before disengaging our hands only to crawl over her.

This time a hand encased the curve of a large breast, rubbing it, squeezing it and bringing my thumb against the peak as it danced over her nipple. Clearly this was the largest mound I personally got to play with, perhaps the largest I had seen myself those Machi had a sizable pair too.

I judged further with that touch as I kissed the other tracing my tongue against it near the nipple itself. I drew my glance to her features teasing a bit as my tongue circled about that nipple before kissing it. Biting it lightly I tugged at that nipple with my teeth then soothed it again with my tongue then tugged against the nipple again. I kept this up going back and forth as one of my hands traced against her flank.

A brief suck here. A brief suck there. I alternated between those licks, pulls and sucks as I paid attention to it's mate altering my touch between rough squeezes and lighter ones quickly adding to my knowledge of what she enjoyed more then altering my behavior to follow suit. To believe that such a gem had been as hidden as Mushi were to others had been unbelievable.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:29 am

Arana quivered under her hungry tongue, as the blue haired beauty orgasmed, her stomach tightening as she came. Midori continued her tongue assault till she tasted her fill. Once finished Arana was left panting, her cunt drooling out her love juices, and caught her plesasurer smiling down at her.

It was clear what she wanted now, those large bountiful tits, Midori soft hand collided with the gamer girls sensitive mounds, gently, drawing a soft sigh from her. Feeling the stroke of her nipple made perk up showing that the harden nubs where a bundle of nerves to be teased and toyed with as well. Arana waited for the student to dive, and enjoy herself much like saphire always did when it came to sex, of course the green haired girl was creative with how see fucked her voluptuous girlfriend.

“mmmngh. Ahhh” Moans slipped her lips as Midori’s tongue licked around her nipple, covering her puffy aureola and before kissing it.” Uaghhh.” Arana moaned cutely her face to cutely flushed with all of the sex, she was still coming down from her orgasm that washed completely over her body. By now her towel was getting soaked with sweat. Arana moaned louder and bit her lower lip as Midori biting into the sensitive bundle, Midori kept it up and Arana felt herself building another orgasm, her inner walls tightening as her sensitive orbs were treated so delicately yet Midori was very enthused with them. Arana clearly enjoyed the biting and tugging of her nipples but she was definitely showing all around pleasure from the attention to her breast.

Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 am

The taste of her juices had still lingered upon my lips and tongue as I tasted them again and again as I sucked and licked that breast. Before long I realized how much she was enjoying it though I shifted attention from one of those mountains to another.

There was much more than a handful and tit flesh poked out between my fingers as I squeezed and rubbed one breast. But I could not ignore the moans that I was hearing and while I was leaning down over her to get my fill of the delightful treat two of my fingers brushed against her sex feeling those juices. Without hesitating my thumb rubbed back and forth against that clit sending a pulse through the bundle of nerves.

I did not know how much she was able to come down if at all though I didn't waste time finding out. Using small nips I bit into that tit softly tugging at the nipple after capturing it between my teeth and even rolling it back and forth between the by applying the barest pressure.

My fingers then pressed into her, two of them advanced into that wet passage using the same angles of approach that my tongue discovered not long before. There had been less exploration this time and more direct contact with those special spots.

I gazed up from that breast. Indeed Sapphire was very lucky and I could just play with the girl all day. I smiled then went back to work licking about the nipple as my fingers pressed into her growing quicker with each thrust within that core, peaking then slowing to a halt then reversing and going from a dead stop to a quicker pace then the reverse again not even halting if another orgasm was tripped. A part of me wished to hear her beg, to stop, for more, I was not sure as to which.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun May 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Arana back continued to arch her back as Midori tasted her lovely juices, her lips remind parted as her pants turned into hot breaths that could be seen in the air slightly. Arana was enjoying being tough so fondly, though she wanted her partner to just dive in her, own her fuck her wild. Thinking of this she began to really relax showing she wanted to be taken and owned especially seeing that she was still in an orgasmic high.

A bit rougher. please.” Arana squeaked poiletely as the other girl squeezed those massive mounds sending ripples through her sensitive melons. “Ughhhh” Arana moaned as two fingers sank into her hungry wet sex.The thumb rubbed her clit teasing the sensitive round nub, just touching it made Arana yelp with pleasure lifting herself up more. Her body wanting more, and more showing just how sexually frustrated she was. “Ughhh ahhuhuh oohhhh....Fuck yes!”

Aran hips began to rock against Midoris invasive fingers, the wet channel clamped down around them give it a tighter feel. finding her sensitive spots weren’t hard yet it was evident that Aran’a chalice was one big stressed out nerve and the nimble fingers tracing over everything overexcited her body. It wasn’t long before a tidal wave began to churn in her core, Midori thrusting fingers at that pace sent her over causing her to cum and squrit hard.

“Ekkkkkkkk!” Aarana squeaked half out of breath to even give out her squeal of pleasure. Her Chest heaved up heavily Her hard peaks poking up into the air utterly stiff thus acting as knife into the air. ‘Moooooore” She moaned out after a moment of just panting though that wasn’t needed as Midori kept going not stopping.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:50 am

I knew a thing or two about rough. Complying with that request I drove my fingers deep and hard into her twisting them this way and that when internal muscles clamped down on them as if they were trying to halt my progress. I smiled seeing that the blue haired girl was loosing herself in the moment as was I.

When I woke this morning I had never thought that I would come across someone sunbathing topless. My day had not revolved around it though seeing it transpiring before me I decided to act.

I grinned at her as I sampled that large mound with a hand as I worked my fingers into that wet pussy. Rubbing against that clit with my thumb she came. And came she did. I did not stop, could not stop. Merely changing the direction of those rubs and plunging fingers I basked in that sensation of muscles squeezing against my fingers.

But did I hear right? I grinned. “Only if you say please.”

Once that was done I extracted my fingers sucking on them before shimming into position. My hands fell to her thighs, my tongue connecting with that soaked slit. The smell of sex was strong in my nostrils and the taste of my tampering hit my tongue.

One lick, two, then straight in my tongue drove in. My head bobbing back and fourth in rapid succession as I delved into those depths rewarding my tongue in the process.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:19 am

The Nerdy slut wailed in pleasure as Midori became rougher with her touch, her muscles instantly clamp if not for the shake of wanting to wait a few moment before she lost control over another orgasm Arana didn’t cum. She had intended to be out here to warm up her curvy body, and perhaps get a little tan. Never did she think she would be having sex with a random stranger. Yet Reason faltered as pleasure took hold of her mind.

Letting her headrest and allowing Midori to basically take over her body Arana’s eyes began to roll backwards as her moans became a mixture of heated pants, effectively the girl was going into a sex like trance. She wanted more needed more she wanted to reach that investable high of orgasm.

“Only if you say please.”

With her tounge have stuck out in lust, and panting she gathered up the strength to reply.”Hngggh, hhnnnnn. PWA-WEES. “ She blustered with a beat red face. Before she knew she could feel Midori’s tongue assaulting her wet snatch, instinctively Arana’s legs wrapped around Midori lovingly.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Now, now, that wasn't saying please but granting approval for me to continue. I did more or less though. My tongue moved this way and that probing, pressing, I had already figured out the pattern she liked best and so I deliberately prolonged her pleasure by getting close to the mark but not touching it.

It may have taken her a minute or two to pick up on that fact. Her legs moved to close me in so I couldn't escape but that was never my intent. I could do more damage this close and before long she should pick up on the fact that I was doing so deliberately.

My hazel eyes keep looking up but with her chest so huge it's hard for me to actually see her face, practically impossible unless she sat up higher. Though that was alright. I was in no hurry and she tasted damn good. She sounded like she was getting into it and I set a hand on her hip using the other to rub her clit.

Any time she seemed to get close I would stop for a few seconds at least then begin all over again starting off slowly then building up speed, ceasing then doing so all over again, at least until I heard the magic word or she was driven crazy whichever occurred first.

Then it dawned on me that she had said it and I didn't hear her properly. My head instantly sped up bobbing as my tongue moved like an arc of electricity to that luscious spot I was avoiding.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:28 am

Arana was swelling with passion, her heart pounding and her lower body continued to jolt and twitch with pleasure, in conjunction with Midori searching tongue diving in her weten depth, licking one way then the other, tasting the thick sweet nectar coated walls. Her pattern was simple but it produced the best results to stimulate her, to get her core set afire with a roaring blaze. Still Midori was in control, every moan every squee of lust that spilled through those pink lips form the blue haired nerd was controlled cruelly and deliciously by the fellow peer.

Despite her intentions to trap Midori it ore less served to Arana into Midori loving mouth. Heated breath could be seen leaving her part lips as her eye’s rolled back letting her momentous bliss feel her mind and darken it. Only the thoughts of pure fucking were on her mind. Truly the teen girl was horneir than she let on before hand. She hoped Midori would continue to toy with her so slow.

It was brutal and methoalical every time she neared her peak Midori would slow and bring her boiling orgasm to a mere simmer. Then back up again and rubbed her clit at the same time as that tongue whipped about her insides tearing it up graciously. Her voice would raise when she was going faster and lowered when things were slow, eventually her hips and legs would begin to shake and she began to moan in desperation. Finally Midori heard or decided to just give her utter release. Whatever it was Arana lit up explosively as Midori dove in quicker.

“Aiiiiiiie!” She bellowed in pleasure her hands sought towards Midoris head in effort to draw her deeper in possible.”Harghh!!! Mnnggh Urgghhhhh CUMMMMING!!!”

Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:27 am

I felt that explosion, heard her exclaim as hands held my head close allowing my tongue to work deeper into her. That heavenly taste rolled over my tongue urging me to take more and more. Those cries and release fed me but I did not stop, would not until her grasp eased up after such a sweet surrender.

Slowly now I retracted my tongue using it to lick about the folds of her labia before crawling up her body. There had been no sense not to share such a delicious taste so I kissed her, the heat of our lips as they collided. Our tongues soon coiling together. My breasts nearly vanish pressed against her own as we shared in that kiss for what seemed like minutes before I drew my lips away.

I smiled peering down into her face. I read that lust there which was fine by me. It was amazing that another student had not chanced by and noticed. Maybe they had and thought to get out of the area, I did not care or even notice wrapped up in the moment as I slid back down her body.

Sand had a habit of getting everywhere but even so I reached back to unzip my skirt and awkwardly wiggle out of it before sitting down, shifting closer, moving her legs and fitting us together. My panties were soaked in arousal and became even wetter as I began to slowly move against her after gripping a leg scissoring against her body.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next