View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sunbathing Entertainment (Open) 

Post Sunbathing Entertainment (Open)
It was about mid noon, Arna could hardly noticed as she lounge on the beach topless. It was an odd thing for her to do, but she enjoyed the tropical warmth the sun provided. She was also oiled up pretty good as well. The sunlight made her smooth skin shine, and highlight, anyone watching would she this unwitting adorable target for a god mile away. Arna though topless was wearing shorts. She gave a stretch and a sharp yawn and rolled over her back, enjoying the feeling she got from the hot sun. She imagined her lover massaging her back and caressing her body gently and smoothly. She smiled at the thought of being touched by Sapphire, sadly the two hadn’t been able to spend a lot of time together, and she beginning to feel neglected. Then she wasn’t completely to blame for the lack of time with each other. No both hadn’t had the time to really be with each-other but hopefully that would eventually change. She was free homework and hopefully there would be personal time.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:42 pm

Post Re: Sunbathing Entertainment (Open)
I hadn't been able to frequent many beaches when I was living in Japan though I can still recall the time that Armand had brought me to one. It still brought up memories even if we were no longer together we were still on good terms. My nature didn't allow me to grow attached or sentimental before or since though it would be a lie to say that he meant nothing at all. Armand was special and to further assist him I came back to school at my age.

Granted it had not been long before I saw the monsters. Rather, saw them on this side. I have seen them as long as I remembered but soon realized that others didn't share that talent. Further when I saw them I could see through them. They were both there and not there out of phase with our reality. But once here there were some that were solid, some that made it to this side. Most did not, but I felt as if something here had been allowing them to cross over. My theories could be wrong but I didn't think so.

I've spent plenty of time searching though, curious as to how they were doing it. Surmising that there was something about this island, whether a portal connecting our dimensions, something drawing them here, the intersecting of ley lines, whatever.

Today though I relaxed beneath the sun. I didn't have any of the movies I enjoyed so much and had never found reading too enjoyable but I was sitting there atop my beach blanket watching the spirits. One was surfing or trying to surf I imagined. It kept falling down on it's board or wiping out by a wave. It made me wonder if it's dimension was exactly like ours and the two spaces overlapped.

Another theory I had years back was that they comprised of dark matter which surrounded us, it was invisible and somehow I could see it. I long ago threw out that theory.

My attention was brought to the spirits that ran by, children maybe, whatever they were I had not gotten a good look and they seemed to be a new kind of mushi that grabbed my interest. I got up, looked toward them then followed seeing that they slowed down.

I lost track of them before reaching them. I followed them a short distance, noting that the beach thinned out in this region then was empty, well sort of. I could have kept track of the mushi and could have caught up had I not been distracted by the topless student that rolled over. She had not noticed me looking in the opposite direction at the time and having her gaze up at the sky before then.

Why, hello ...

I wasn't expecting to see that at all. Approaching slowly, I threw caution to the wind more or less. Sex to me was like shaking hands. I never thought too much on it with my checkered past. Glade she had not noticed me yet I touched her shoulders expecting her to jerk in surprise the touch was firm enough to keep her pinned down to prevent her from jerking back.

My fingers worked against those shoulders though in a massaging motion. I did not know if she knew about the monsters but just to be on the safe side I spoke to allay any fears.

“It's not every day I see a topless student sunbathing. What if a professor came along?”
Not likely though I assumed if she was sunbathing topless she wasn't too concerned about it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Arana was virtually clueless as the student came up to her. Her bare back exposed to the warm rays had made the young student lethargic. In other words the sun had almost lulled her into a deep sleep, forgetting whatever dangers that may be out and about. Still she should have noticed the student on the beach, no matter. She continued her thoughts about her lovers gentle gentle sweet touch. She imagined Sapphire caressing her body slowly and firmly. She purred at the lovely thught, one so great that when Midori touched her she swore it was Sapphire and didn’t look up at all.

“Mmmm thats nice Sapphire, touch me more.”She mummer loud enough for Midori to discern that she speaking of a lover. Midori’s massage felt great, causing Arana to drift deeper into a state of sleep; yet had she not spoken Arana weye’s would have shot open with surprise and try to lift herself up.

“Huh, whaaaa... You’re Not Sapphy!” She shouted out cutely, obvious not happy about having her lovely thought and soon to be dream ruined.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:29 am

“Sapphire?” The name caught me off guard for a moment. It was familiar but not a common enough name for me to believe that there was another girl here by that name. I didn't know anything about timing or not, it never crossed my mind to ask such questions. I was single and not in any form of committed relationship so the matter never entered my mind. If I were serious, maybe, but committed relationships had not been my thing, other than the time I spend with Armand.

The girl did not jerk back straight away though, at least not so much where I felt as if I were using my strength and leverage to keep her pinned down. At least not until I spoke though I had the upper hand here and kept her pinned down for the time being but I would ease up if she kept struggling and let her up. Undaunted by her alarm though I kept my fingers moving. Sure we were bound to gather more attention, there were things here that could pounce whether I was alone or with another had not seemed to matter but I no longer lived in fear of such matters.

Even before I arrived here I was use to it though it had taken me more time to get over the shock of the supernatural element here I soon realized that the creatures were not going to kill me. Since I saw mushi from an early age I was use to them somewhat. It was quicker for me to accept things as they were.

“Blue hair, Hawaiian girl?”
I asked as my fingers still worked against her shoulders rubbing in small circles. “I know her,” if she confirmed that the girl she refereed to had been the same one I was thinking about that I met at the party that the Tramp's hosted.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:22 am

Arana between a sleepy daze and panic; she couldn’t seem to shake the persons lovely touch. To say the massage didn’t feel good would have been a lie. It was clear Arana didn’t have any real strength so as Midori pushed her down, the poor gamer girl was helpless.”Yeah she’s my GF and she’ll have you’re head for touching me.”

Arna stated boldly, though she wasn’t sure if it was possible at the moment. Sapphire was no where to be seen at the moment. The fingers where working magic on those shoulders, and Midori would find those shoulder to be a tad tensed up. Was it from her panicing or was it from stress it was hard to tell.

‘MMMMMNGh.” She moaned trying to escape those nimble fingers that were making her feel good.”Huh you know my Sapphy?” Arana questioned looking over her shoulder, at Midori confused and surprised, her fight seeming drifting to curiosity oppose to fear and wanting to escape.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:17 am

The threat was ignored for the most part. There was a stark difference between what a human could do and a monster though I was not about to suffer at the hands of a human either. It was more the fact that I didn't believe that Sapphire would do anything unless she brought harm to the one beneath her fingertips.

She kept swirling those fingers against her finding the muscles in her shoulders tense. But soon that threat had shifted, more out of curiosity than anything. “Oh, yes. I know her. I met her at a party not long back.”

I hesitated, thinking about matters just a little. How much did I disclose? Their relationship status was clear though I did not know if it were an open relationship or not. I learned quite some time back that even as open as I was about things of a sexual nature others were not so open.

Leaning down I decided to test matters just a little. I was not into stirring up trouble after all.

“Somehow I doubt she would mind if you got a little massage, hm.”
I traced my tongue against her neck, one long and slow lick. Then pulling back I worked my fingers against those shoulder blades really rubbing them in against her. “Besides, it's just a massage.”

If it lead anywhere I would allow her to decide, leaving enough wiggle room in those words to allow her to ponder and reach her own conclusion. I used it to in order to evaluate the situation a little, did she show signs of alarm, shock, jealousy? There was so much I could uncover here after all.

Of course, I noted that I hadn't seen any mushi as of late but I was too focused on what I was doing now. Something else could be close by, though it hardly troubled me or distracted me from the task at hand.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:11 pm

The massage did feel good, and She did no Sapphire. Arana didn’t feel that panic was still in order.”MMMMM.” Arana moaned as the other girl massaged her backed soothingly. Even the lick on her neck felt good, though that had her worried but it was fine as long as she kept to the massage. Arana rested her bit but she was wary to ay the least.”Umm how do you know my Sapphy?”

Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Well she wasn't asking for dates though I had no reason to lie should those come up. I worked my fingers mostly at her shoulders though I wasn't exerting the pressure now to pin her down. I was straddled over her hips though from behind . I wasn't leaning over so far as my fingers moved and I processed the question.

My hands tingled with that contact that we shared though I massaged her as an excuse to touch her. That skin felt so soft in my grasp as I shaped and played with it.

“It was at a party, we hit it off afterward and had a one nighter.”
Times weren't disclosed and I did not know if the pair had become a thing before or after then. I was still collecting information though by being so forward I figured that she would just chalk it up to as before they were together. If she asked for times or what party then I could conclude that she was a bit suspicious or trying to gather facts too.

There was no fear or nervousness in my voice at all since I wasn't trying to hide a thing merely cautious as to what I revealed at the start. “Do you have any sun screen?”

I looked for the first time. I saw boobs and wanted to get a bit closer and hadn't been absorbing my surroundings too well. Currently as far as I was aware we were the only two around. I confirmed this as I looked about our bodies for the first time since I had engaged with her.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:08 am

Arana cooed under under the students touch. As she listened to Midori’s explanation about her girlfriends previous interactions. She tensed a little at hearing it she wasn’t jealous, but she was a little unsettled by the fact she wasn’t the first to have Sapphire between her legs. Sighing her frustration she let Midori give her massage. She wasn’t aware of the possibility of “others” participating with them in any form or fashion.

“Uhh yeah.” She states pointing the bagged her large breast obvious underneath her. She was clearly well endowed, EE’s for sure. The question was now how was the student to continue with her massage of the slightly oblivious gamer girl.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:13 am

Good, it didn't seem that the girl seemed to fret over it too much. It seemed to me that she reflected on the information but did not obsessed over it or try to draw any sort of conclusion from it as to time lines and what have you. That was pleasing and I saw the bag, not at first as I was distracted by the curve of that large breast before peeling my eyes to the bag.

I leaned off to the side and stretched an arm out drawing the bag closer so I didn't have to brake contact with her. The lotion was on the top and I first rubbed it into my hands before applying it to her shoulders, upper back and lower working it in quite efficiently.

“What's your name?” I asked, having been distracted from asking before hand. “I'm Midori Gemma.” I offered up straight afterward. It was sort of rude asking for someone's name without supplying your own first. I turned around on her to apply that massaging touch ti the back of her legs. I hadn't actually been trained in this realm but hadn't received a complaint either. Once this was done it was on to the best part as I got up off her so she could move.

“Alright, you can turn over now,” I was already squirting and rubbing more lotion into my hands.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:55 am

“Arana Hill.” The gamer girl responded as Midori rubbed her nimble finger now coated in sun screen into her back and legs. It was odd just letting Midori touch especially seeing her past relationship with her lover. It was a bit wried, but it was having her stress be kneaded way.”It nice to meet you Midori Gemma” Arana stated as the teen asked her to turn over.

When she did she se covered up her puffy aroela and stiff nipple’s. She was blushing realizing just how aroused her teats where. Otherwise it was sight that filled Midori’s eye’s. The blue haired girl’s breast were rather impressive, certainly larger then most girls, even Kanoe’s was smaller in comparison. What was the mushi seeing girl to do with the light carmel skinned girl who was blushing ever so cutely at her underneath a warm sun.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:28 am

Wow, I was stunned as she turned over. She was blushing and had her hands covering the hills of her breasts though one and one equaled two in my book and it wasn't hard to figure out that she was aroused. I was too though I at least had the luxury of clothes to conceal me.

My nipples puckered and got hard though there was a tingle within them before.

“Don't you mean Hills,” I smiled, bad pun given her name that she must have heard a thousand times before. It was impressive that she could move with jugs that large without the aid of a wheel barrel. I descended straddling her hips.
My hands went down to her shoulders working the lotion against her there then her arms.

“Your quite attractive,”
I added, again smiling. I worked the lotion to the back of her hands then took them away. I was planning on saving those breasts to the end even before she flipped over. Applying more lotion to my hands I worked my fingers along her chest and obliques.

“So how long have you been dating Sapphire?” I made idle little chit chat as I worked. The matter would not affect me any. It would tell me if they were together at the time though regardless I wasn't going to mention that. If they were it didn't justify my boldness any I was marching to the beat of my own drum though I didn't try to disrupt anything life was meant to be fun, at least that had been the only means open to me in accepting my past. I could have easily been hateful and somewhat reclusive but that was not me, I had reached that point of acceptance after meeting Armand and was not about to back step now.

I paused, listening to her answer then doing the front of her legs after turning around. “That's terrific you've found someone. Sapphire's a nice girl,” though turning back around my eyes dip to her hands then face. “Just one more spot … you know we're both girls right? And if there's anything that stands out, well you've been thinking about Sapphire all this time, correct?”

I gave her an out to explain any arousal if it still lingered. My hands drop to the back of hers peeling them away though not forcing the issue at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Arana was timid, she had been naked before many girls. Yes that was because it was gym class, but the stares and lustful looks always made her uncomfortable. So barring her goodness before Midori was a little unnerving. Arana chuckled at the bad pun, it was common for other girls to tease her about her massive breast, they where perfectly round and smooth. Yet their size didn’t shy away from her body a curvy pear shaped body to be exact. At least it wasn’t cow tits or something like that. The blue haired girl continues to blush as the other girl straddled her and prepared to to massage those massive mounds.

So far she started to to massage her arms and shoulders. “We’ve been dating for a few months.” (This would be after the Party) Ara n replied, not giving a specific timeline, but one that explained the timeline that they meet after their... Acquaintance.

“She can be a bit of a hot head, but she’s really sweet, and she adores me.” Arna was rather enthusiastic when speaking about her lover.”Ughhh...” Arana sounded unsure blushing harder as her arms are peeled away revealing the inch long puffy nipples. The hard stubs pretty hard already.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:18 am

I had my answer as it was easy to think back getting my barrings as far as the time line went. It was not precise or anything like that but served as a guideline of sorts were I could determine that they were not likely to be involved at that stage. I kept this to myself of course and continued the massage hoping to make her more comfortable as time elapsed.

She still blushed as I peeled those hands away revealing what I expected to see. Stiff hard nipples greeted my sight though my eyes flicked up to hers so as not to stare. I couldn't help but smile briefly though my hands soon went to work first sweeping the sides of those hills, finding them quite soft against my finger tips.

She was warm to the touch and I found myself sporting a smile again. “She is,” I agreed. We had not gone beyond that single night, I was not in the habit of pushing too hard for any sort of commitments, I didn't want them outside or Armand and that started without one in mind.

Eventually my index fingers came to rest on those hard points swirling them into small circles before drawing them away to her breasts again. Another smile, by the way she was speaking it might be tough to advance further, at least not so quickly.

Small steps, my fingers move down her flanks settling on her hips. “She can stroke your fire pretty quickly,” glancing at her nipples so she was sure as to what I meant. My fingers slide against the waste band of her shorts, my index finger stopping and circling over the cool button.

“My not show me how much that fire burns,”
taking her wrist I moved her hand to her shorts while getting off her at the same time. I undo that button while still holding lightly to her wrist leaving it close by. My eyes flick to her own as I softly grasp the zipper as if I were silently asking permission to peel it back first.

“It's not cheating if I don't do anything to you, right?”
I would see how far I could get her to go reassessing things each step of the way. I offer up an encouraging smile as I release her hand so that she can draw it away or advance it further. If given the go ahead I'd unzip those shorts slowly but allow her to continue on her own at first processing all the information that came at me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Arana whimpered gently under Midori’s touch. She wasn’t too sure where this was going, and being touched so gently was after so long was nice. Everything reminded her of her lover. She was truly missing Sapphire’s touch yet, she couldn’t find the strength to tell Midori no. As if she could, teen seemed keen on stroking the gamers girl fire regardless of rebuttal. ‘Heeee,”

She giggled trembling slightly as those coated hands slid to her hips, toying if the button of her shorts. At that point Arana could only hear her heat beat pounding her ears. Midori m,oved her hand and pinned them down slightly, not like she could do anything about, her mind was in a fog. Torn between loyalty and the need to be relieved of her carnal desires. Their eye’s met; at first Aarna didn’t know what was being asked silently, until she felt the button go and heard the zipper go down.

Gulping air, she didn’t know what to say. But the look in her eye showed how horny she was and needed release. “Y-y.... I-I guess.” She stammered cutely, trying to form words but had no idea of how to form them.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next