View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Druid's Memories (Maria) 

Post The Druid's Memories (Maria)
I was sitting underneath a tree reading one of the books I confisicated one of many from one of the girls dorm rooms since I was assigned to the task. She gave me lip, I sent her to the basement. Lucky for her she just wasn't my type as I turn it over wondering if I was reading it wrong. "I just don't get the appeal." I say outloud not knowing someone was close by.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:23 am

Maria paused, hearing a voice somewhere nearby. She had had some free time before her next class, so she'd gone back to her room and changed out of her uniform, though her current outfit was possibly even less suited for a walk through the woods. She knew she looked like a tart, with her rather snug miniskirt, short tanktop, stockings and heels, but she didn't really give a damn...never had. She had liked the attention, back home, and even though there really wasn't anyone at the school to try and get the attention of, save maybe one of the male teachers, she still dressed like that. Turning, she moved toward the sound of the voice, head tilting a little bit as she steps cautiously through the trees.

Maria Ashcrofte ~Busty British Bombshell~

Nabura Shai ~Sexy Wandering Succubus~

Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:31 pm

My ears perked up as someone pushed aside some branches. My eyes go to the area and witness a lovely young girl... one that reminded me of... nah. She was dead. "Hello there Miss, what are you doing out here." I tell her as she sees me holding that romance novel.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:43 am

"Just out for a walk..." Maria says, blinking a bit and looking at the man, her eyes darting toward the novel in his hands. "What are you reading?"

Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:36 pm

"Oh I confiscated this from a student, she called it a trashy romance novel. I was curious about what was such intreasting reading that she skipped an entire day of classes to read it on the beach. Normally I wouldn't care but she had the unfortunate of me Talking to Dhamien about a subustition he wanted me to do. So I had to punish her. I was reading it and... I just don't get it. It's horrible written. Do you girls really like this?" I ask her.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:10 pm

Maria blushes rather deeply, smiling and letting out a nervous little laugh. "We do, I guess...some of us..." She shrugs, moving a little closer to the man. "They...get our blood flowing, excite us, really...the really descriptive parts, and the romance of it..." The busty brit winks, smoothing her hands over her skirt a little.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:19 pm

"I suppose that is true. Akin to why guys have playboys and the like. I however have always been of the opinion that such things are trival in nature when having the real thing is better. Sharing ones self ones flesh is far more useful and fun." I tell her as I hold up the book. "You want it, my dear girl?"

Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:19 am

"Sure..." She says, coming closer still to the man, holding a hand out for the book. "And I agree...though it's a hard thing to do in a place like this."

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:14 am

As she grabs the books I smile at her as I hold onto it for a bit longer. "Hmmm, intreasting thing for you to say when such an oppirtinty is sitting right here, unless of course I'm not your type." I tell her with a smirk.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:49 pm

Maria couldn't help but smile at the man...he was good looking, she had to admit. "Well...I suppose you'd do in a pinch..." She admits, winking playfully. "But, I'm a student...and that would hardly be appropriate..." Her words partially mocking, her eyes speaking her true thoughts to the man, sparkling with interest.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:25 am

"Yes it would, glad I'm not an actually teacher here. Only when there short on staff as a subusite. My real profression is that of a botanist and sometimes a private tutor for the students who need my help. Do you need it and perhaps in a subject that isn't taught here?" I ask her returing her flirting nature with my own.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:54 am

She laughs, grinning as she tosses the book to the side. "Well, that changes everything." She says, crossing her arms beneath her ample breasts. "There are a few things I could use help with, definitely."

Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm

Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:01 pm

I smirk at her. "Well now don't be shy go ahead and tell me, I'm here to help you." ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:07 pm

"Well..." She steps close, sinking down in front of him and moving to straddle his lap, arms wrapping around his neck. "It's hard...for a girl like me in a school like this. Maybe you could help me...scratch an itch?"

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next