View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Way Home (for Lynz) 

Post Re: The Way Home (for Lynz)
Whatever this thing was had a lot of eyes and more of them were coming down to look at me, though they definitely had no interest in looking me in the eye, they were more interested in me from the neck down. I was at this point pretty sure that it could understand me at least enough for it to not be stripping me the rest of the way. Swimshorts, shoes, socks, all remained intact and all for a lot longer at this point than my other clothes had. I squirmed slightly in the grasp of the tentacles as the confusion built further, and the discomfort of being suspended like this became more than a little frustrating to me.

“What are you...”

My eyes shot open when an eye focused on my chest only to be followed by a bunch of tentacles; they began messing with my chest. It seemed to adore what little boob I actually had to touch.
“What... The...Fuck? Hold up, Do you even know what a human is?”
it hadn't spoken up before I doubted this would get it to, while I was still afraid; I wasn't as afraid as I was before, I was far more uncertain than afraid, also far more uncomfortable, I'd have killed for a solid surface to hold all my weight instead of a bunch of tentacles choosing where and how to support my body.

All in all though, it wasn't feeling all that bad what it was doing to me right now, a creepy alienish massage. If this was all it had wanted to do from the beginning I was going to be totally pissed at it for scaring me half to death... and ripping up my outfit and maybe a bit at myself for not trying to talk to it from the beginning...

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:09 am

263 keeps you suspended where you are, much of the support for you body coming from the tentacle around your waist. Others hold your legs and arms up, and some of the ones behind you even push up your shoulders and your back. However, much of this is more to keep your body from retreating. The tentacles on your front continue to crawl over you, focusing on your breasts, until they finally withdraw. Slowly, two solitary tentacles take their place - one for each boob. They circle around your breasts, gathering up as much titflesh as you have between their coils, and begin to squeeze lightly. They force your breasts to prominence, forcing them to point straight upwards at its eye. Their tips point down, and lower onto your nipples, starting to rub small, firm circles around them.

263 can see you're still confused about its intentions. And while that was cute for a while, it's about time you get the message. Several more tentacles coil around your legs, starting at your ankles and working their way upwards all the way to your thigh. But its the tentacle that raises up directly in between your legs that heats things up. Almost immediately, it pushes its head into your crotch, right where your pussy is outlined by your tight swimsuit. It grinds its tip, stroking it up and down in small movements against the length of your slit.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:19 am

I think I started to get a hint at what these things were doing when the gathering of tentacles at my chest slid away and was replaced by a single pair and when those took my chest and coiled around them so it's eyes could rub my nipples. My face contorted slightly, the cool night air on them had been enough to make them stand a little, the attention made it worse. The way they were holding me didn't at all help how uncomfortable all this was.

“Mind maybe letting my chest go? That's... not exactly the most comfortable thing ever.”

The way it was forcing them to point the way it wanted anyway, the rubbing actually felt really nice, sending tingles through me, I didn't so much like what it did next as they began to take hold of my legs, all of my legs from ankle to thigh and then the fear set in as it pressed between my legs against the crotch of my swimsuit. Then it started to rub along me and and that one place I generally ignored unless forced to by being human.

“WW~wait now... you're not... you're not seriously going to do that right???”

I could hear the panic in my voice as it continued to stroke me through my swim bottoms. By now I knew I couldn't struggle out of this things grip.

“I mean it's better than being eaten, but still!!! that thing??? I don't think you've got one of those things small enough to not rip me in half!”
I've never even messed around with myself... probably the least experienced girl on this entire island when it comes to sex and shit like that...

I was rambling and quivering in fear, mostly of the pain it was going to cause when it did eventually decide to go through with what I thought it was planning.
“Maybe not rape me? Please? Or maybe with something a fuck ton smaller... just please don't hurt me!”
I sounded downright pitiful even to myself right now as I begged with something I wasn't even sure understood what I was saying let alone what a human was or how to gauge a size limit for a small thing like me.
Was I aroused by any of this? I certainly didn't think so. Keyword there being 'think' like I could tell the difference between sweat and arousal without ever experiencing the latte or notice pleasure over panic.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Your pleas for a more gentle treatment fall on deaf tentacles. 263 is willing to let you keep your swimsuit bottom for the time being, mostly because it thinks it would be fun to rape you in it. But it's not used to giving girls an easy time, even virgins. And it's not about to start on your account.

Small as they are, your breasts seem to be holding the creature's interest. It begins to squeeze them more firmly, rolling the shafts of their tentacles over their surface like groping fingers. Their tips stay focused on your nipples, continuing to encourage the small pink buds to hardness. The eyes continue to stare, enjoying watching your tits deform under its actions.

But it's near your crotch that the real action is starting to happen. The tentacle rubbing your sex seems to tire of the thin barrier between it and your nethers. Dipping lower, it touches your bare skin through the hole in your swim trunks. It gives you a soft caress, before wiggling under the garment, and slithering back up to your sex, its mass straining the elasticity of your suit. This time, it touches your pussy directly, and starts to squirm. Its shaft grinds against your lips, and it can feel your soft, warm folds just past the entrance, practically begging it to penetrate you and feel your warm sex embrace its horny tentacle. Its tip begins to rub against your clit, rubbing back and forth over it.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:47 pm

I was pretty sure at this point it understood me also pretty damn sure at this point it didn't give a fuck what I was saying. Most of this was from the way it was groping my chest even more throughly now, kneading the flesh and stroking over it toying with my nipples and trying to force a reaction out of me. Right now that reaction was squirming in it's binds as much as I could; I didn't have any hope that I would get away now, I was just hoping to be annoying to the creature that was abusing my body.

When it stopped stroking me through my bottoms I was relieved, at least at first, until I felt it touching the skin of the hole over my ass it caressed the cheek before it found it's way into the hole, stretching it out to fit inside before it found its way to my bare untouched lower lips and started to squirm against it, grinding up and down the slit just between the outer folds.

“Nonononononononono get out, stop it stop it stop it!!!”

I said quickly in panic before it finally got a reaction it was probably pleased to hear, a stiffled murr of physical pleasure as it rubbed me just over the hidden little bud that I barely even knew existed before this moment. Only knew it existed at all from anatomy classes the like.

“I don't like this, I will not like this.... just... stop torturing me. I'll get you other girls to torment, tons of them, just please end this and let me go.”

was I really willing to betray pretty much everyone and anyone in that school to save my own skin? Yeah, wouldn't even bat an eye at the thought. People were expendable for the most part, that's how I'd lived most of my life.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:04 pm

263 lets you struggle to your hearts content. The tentacles around your limbs hold you tightly, but follow your movements. You twisting in its clutches is much more satisfying to watch than making you hold still. And it could hold you perfectly still. The strength behind the tentacles makes it clear that every move you make is at its lenience. And nothing you do is going to stop it from taking your virginity. Your unintentional moan stirs the creature, causing its tentacle to writhe faster against your sex.

Your offer to sell out your classmates is mildly amusing to 263. Not because of how far you'd go to save yourself. 263 can sympathize there. But for you to think that it would need your help in that regard is laughable. It has raped its way across the island, taking girls as it wishes. And tonight, you're just next on the list. A thought crosses its mind, and it decides to illustrate this point to you.

Reaching out to your mind, it starts to send its thoughts to you. Your vision swims as you're suddenly treated to a highlight reel of other girls being taken by the creature. You see other students held in the tentacles, their clothing torn to shreds or just missing. They're in the forest and the beach, the pool and the showers, the gym and the classrooms and their own dorms. They scream and cry, twisting and writhing in tentacle snares as all of them are brutally fucked.

Then the tentacle at your pussy turns its head into your lips, eager to penetrate you, too.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:17 am

This thing kept it's assault going, if I'd have had to guess I'd have said that little slip of a moan had gotten it excited to go forward with its fun. After my offer to it didn't do much of anything I found myself seeing something... scenes of horror like I was suffering right now. Other girls, I didn't recognize any of the victims but I could recognize some of the places.

The forest and the beach i'd expected it had found a few others, but then the pool... inside the showers I'd used the gym, classrooms... the one that stung most was the dorms. All torn out of their clothes in seclusion screaming for help that didn't come. I felt my eyes go wide.

“No way.... you'rve... you've gotta be... uhhhnn... making this shit up...”

the rumors that were passed around, the ones no one believed including me... if it could tell me these things in my head it could probably see I'd heard the rumor, I wouldn't believe a moment of it at least not completely believe it. It was too terrible to be true, that no where was safe.

I was snapped out of the place of disbelief in my mind as the tentacle that had been content to stroke me and pull moans from my body that was turned, stretched my swimshorts and prodded at me wanting to violate me so completely. I could almost hear the taut fabric crying, even the holes in them tearing further though it might have been my imagination. I sniffled in defeat, I fully expected it to rip my shorts off so they weren't hindering it anymore.

“please...”

I didn't have anything to follow that up just the one meaningless word.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:37 pm

The tentacle quivers against your entrance, eager to take you. Your flimsy swimsuit offers no hindrance to it. In fact, nothing you have or can do does. The visions fade, and all you can see anymore is the tentacles all around you as you feel them caress your body and press against you, eager to violate you.

And then it loses patience, and the tentacle penetrates you. It isn't overly rough, but it is firm. Your muscles can't squeeze hard enough to keep it out, and your tightness only invites it to move further in. Steadily, the tentacle thrusts inside you, stretching your virgin walls. Its bulbous tip leads the way, spreading your folds ahead of the rest of its mass. The tentacles around your body squirm in pleasure-by-association, and you can almost hear it groaning in pleasure as it violates your sensitive sex.

More eyes ascend from the floor below. Most of them focus on your lower body, where your sex is practically being stretched into a circle. Inch after inch of the creature's thick grey skin disappears inside you as it presses deeper. Inevitably, it reaches your hymen, the last vestige of your virginity. But it doesn't even slow as it pushes through it. Nothing stops its intrusion until it bottoms out inside you, stretching and filling your pussy all the way to your cervix.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:47 am

Struggling hadn't gotten me anywhere up to now other than sore and tired. I'd stopped struggling and decided to just relax my body as much as possible for the inevitable which began almost immediately as the visions it forced into my mind faded and my attention returned to the writing mass that was toying with me.

I'd been told it was painful the first time, that didn't do much to prepare my mind or body for something this size though. Stretched further than I thought I could be it only got worse when I felt something rip as it went further into my body. I screamed, I didn't expect to be saved, I didn't even expect to be heard at this point, it was probably the most pain I'd felt up to that point.

“Stop!!! You're going to rip me in half!!!”

I cried out again, tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't think it was going to listen, it probably didn't care in the slightest about how much pain it was causing. after a few more moments it finally seemed to stop moving deeper... but I was pretty sure that was only because it couldn't go further.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 am

Feeling its tip press against your cervix, the tentacle pauses. It sits inside you, enjoying the feeling of your tight walls straining around it. It can feel your body struggling to accept that mass that has been forced into you. Pain is evident on your face and your mind, but 263 doesn't care. It's waited longer than it likes to take advantage of you, and now it's going to use your body to the greatest possible extent.

The tentacle finally begins to draw out of you, slowly. Bit by bit, it retreats, leaving more of your pussy empty. You can feel its head travel all the way back to your entrance, lingering just inside. Then it thrusts back in, hammering home just as hard as it did the first time. This time, it doesn't wait before drawing back out, only to push back in again. It builds up a steady rhythm as it starts to rape you, filling your sex in smooth, forceful thrusts.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4