View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Way Home (for Lynz) 

Post The Way Home (for Lynz)
263 slithered slowly around the outskirts of Shokushu campus, or at least, one of its many bodies did. It could hear the voices - and the presences - of the many students just beyond, though it was careful not to let them notice its presence. Patiently, it sensed their thoughts, getting a feel for those closer to it. One or two were girls it had taken before. Most were new. Any of them, it would be happy to rape right now. And yet, deep down, it had a strange desire. Raktar were primally driven to molest anything that crossed their path. And yet, recent events, particularly with one of its favorite victims, had shown it how much more there could be to this whole thing than just grabbing a girl and fucking her senseless. She could be teased, chased, stripped and exposed slowly, subjected to more and more depraved and relentless assault. It was a new prospect for 263, full of possibility, and it found itself eager to give it another shot. But first, it would need a girl to play with. Which one should it be today?

Sun May 29, 2016 8:32 am

Post Re: The Way Home (for Lynz)
It had been a month so far, a whole month without any decent amount of free time. It wasn't all classes of course, I didn't have those seven days a week I'd be nuts if I did. The four days I took classes were one thing entirely, this was a ton off 'non-compulsory' lectures and meetings for new students, all of which I'd been given a little side note demanding I attend or it would look bad on their 'report' to my Parole officer... Basically my deal getting for being here at this university rather than in prison for the next five to ten years of my life, it meant I had to attend all things declared mandatory by the staff and it seemed for me at least that included everything. Part of their turning a troubled girl into a proper woman to contribute to society or some shit like that.
Today though? Today there was nothing, nothing keeping me in the dorms, nothing making me go to the auditorium or gymnasium, not a single class and nothing making me wear that damned tiny ass uniform they inspected every chance they had. It was a beautiful day; warm but not sweltering the occasional cooling breeze a mostly clear sky; just enough clouds to stare up and inspire a girl to do great things... course my 'great' had always been a little devious and I wasn't allowed tro do most if any of that stuff. So today, with all the early morning behind and ahead decided to take a walk on the edge of the woods near the school. I put on my casual clothes; a pair of denim shorts over a pair of leggings, a t-shirt under a tank top, and – just because I didn't know if I'd decide on a beach run or not; a sporty two piece underneath... nothing racy, basically short shorts and a sports top style thing. I had no plans to go into the forest, not alone of course. Instead I found a nice tree close to the edge I could lie in the shade of and stare at the sky. Brought a notebook and a sketch book and decided to see if I could come up with anything. I don't know how much time passed with me jotting things down or doodling a little bit but I know at one point my eyes felt heavy and I guess I dozed off. Had a dream I was back home, that I'd been more careful, hadn't been arrested and had talked my way into being a professional highly paid DJ with my special manner of persuasion.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:56 am

The dreaming ones always drew 263's attention the most. Where once it had relied on sound and touch and smell to seek out targets, it now used thoughts as much as anything else. It could feel the mental energy of those around it, radiating out from the source. And dreams were like thoughts on a loudspeaker, cranked up to max. There was no filter, no inhibitions. Just raw id and ego on display. And right now, it could feel Lynz's dreams louder than anything else. It was a convenient coincidence, as those dreaming loudest were also the most vulnerable to anything it cared to do. More than once, it had started to rape a girl before she even woke up. But in this case, it had other plans for this girl that now crossed its hunting path, tantalizingly alone and on the edge of the school.

The tentacles forged ahead, slithering softly through the foliage towards their target. Stealthily, they surrounded the girl, inching closer. One of them reared up, floating silently in front of her, its bulbous end pointed towards her face, as a small hole opened at the tip. It twitched for a moment, before exhaling a cloud of colorless gas across the girl's face. The concoction was a recipe 263 had happened across in the mind of an unfortunate chemistry student one day. Since then, it's effects of rendering a human being unconscious had proven very effective. Not for rape, per se. 263 liked them to be awake for that part. But the gas let it carry girls around as necessary without making much fuss.

After several moments of waiting to make sure the gas had taken effect, the tentacles coiled around Lynz's body, lifting her gently and pulling her off into the brush. Despite its greater intentions, 263 couldn't help giving her softer curves the occasional squeeze though her clothes, especially her pert breasts. With the girl secured and being gently molested in its clutches, it began to carry her deeper into the forest. When she awoke, she'd be slumped against a tree, with nothing but trees and plant life as far as she could see.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:18 am

My dream took an odd turn at some point... it was near the end of the night, I dived into the crowd at their goading... it was great at first, like floating but then people started groping... I got to a dark corner and then...

I bolted up with a terrified scream. I don't know what had happened in the dream at that point and I didn't want to know. My heart was racing like I fell off a cliff and noticed a hungry wolf pack at the bottom. I found myself staring down at the ground for a few moments, letting the world come into focus. The first thing I noticed was that it was significantly darker than it had been and my notebook and sketchbook weren't with me anymore. I looked up to see if the stars were out when it hit me.

“What... the...fuck...?”
I was groggy still I rubbed my eyes after dusting my hands off. It was still trees, grass, flowers... every direction I could see no signs of habitation. It dawned on me someone had carried me somewhere into the middle of the woods.

“I'm going to fucking murder whichever bitch decided hazing me was a good idea.”
I think it was reasonable to be a little pissed off at waking up somewhere and immediately being lost. I didn't want to be out here too long, it had to be getting late by now. I got to my feet and tried to get some barrings only to fail. Not a sign of a path anywhere near by, only thing near by was a tiny scrap of blue material on a low branch of a tree. A girl must have come through and snagged their skirt at some point.

“Well, that's standard issue, at least I'm still on the island, didn't dream the last month of my life... Soooo plan... it's an island, right? Pick a direction and go and I'll reach the ocean and be able to follow that around to the beach and a path back to the school. No biggie... I mean, long as there are no animals or deadly bugs or anything out here”

I dug through my pockets for a moment and took out one of the little mp3 players I'd brought to the school with me, had a tiny little speaker on it. The silence with nothing but the sound of the breeze was a nightmare incarnate I didn't keep it loud but I turned on some of my favorite trance music to give myself a sense of calm to even out how pissed I was to have to do this walk to begin with.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:29 am

263 had been curious how the girl would react to her abrupt new situation. Confusion was to be expected, but if she had simply found herself hopelessly overwhelmed with her situation, it would likely have had to intercede and help get the girl moving. Fortunately, this one seemed much more level-headed, and quickly collected her wits and set off on what she hoped was the way home. Now, 263 could focus entirely on becoming the obstacle to her safe homecoming.

But, how to begin? Oh, rushing forth in a flurry of tentacles and claiming her on the spot would be easy, but that was hardly the point of all of this. She should have a chance to run, and scream, and feel afraid. It wanted her to lose, bit by bit. But how should she make her afraid? Ironically, she'd made herself a bit too calm with the situation. The darkness made its tentacles hard to notice, and the girl's music deafened her to the world around. She couldn't see or hear anything... at least, not actually. Then again, 263 did have an inside line.

Swarms of tentacles began to crawl through the underbrush quietly, barely disturbing the nature around them as they followed her trail. But inside her mind, 263 went to work. It didn't speak to her, or even let its presence be known. It simply suggested, very quietly, the idea that something wasn't right. Was that something in the bushes? Did she hear something? Did that tree branch just move? Gradually, it began to prod at the fear centers of her mind.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:59 am

Walking in the woods by yourself is a funny thing sometimes. Your mind doesn't exactly work as it should, sometimes things in the dark get weirder than they should. I took pause for a moment both in walking and in music to look over my shoulder.

“nothing...”
My voice trailed off. I'd sworn I'd heard something moved from somewhere in that direction. Decided it had probably just been my imagination until I thought I was something hide in some brush. The first thought to go through my mind was that whoever had brought me here was watching for a laugh and trying to mess with me. I picked up a stone and tossed it into the bush from a distance. Nothing but the stone striking branches and then the ground.

“O...kay... that's... right... that's good isn't it...?”
I shook my head with a sigh. There was some level of paranoia creeping up now in the back of my mind. I didn't feel right, nothing felt right about this even though I realized that there wasn't anything to really be worried about; the school wasn't about to leave predators on the island.

Maybe they don't know about it... maybe there's an escaped criminal on the island... there are those rumors...
the thought crossed my mind and I felt a cold shiver go down my spine.

“Yeah... that's ridiculous. Those are only to scare freshmen and girls that don't know any better. Shit like that doesn't really happen”
I'd kept walking though hadn't bothered to turn my music back on. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Even though I knew all these thoughts were just paranoia from being alone in the dark in the woods I couldn't really stop the thoughts from popping into my head.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:24 am

So, the girl did know anxiety after all. It hadn't taken much to get her glancing over her shoulder, looking in shadows for predators and monsters. And yet, she dismissed these thoughts as an overactive imagination. It didn't seem like this girl had run into any other monsters before. Well, all the better. The screams girls made when they first realized there was something to be scared of were priceless. And it was going to give her something to be afraid of. She was right that there was nothing on this island that was going to take her life. But her body was a different matter.

Once more, its tentacles began to slither around her. This time, though, they made much more of a scene. They rustled bushes and snapped branches, slithering almost-visibly through tall grass and around tree trunks. They stayed just out of sight, letting the girl's imagination run wild, wondering what they were and what they'd do to her. But there could be no doubt that something was there, and out here in the dark, she wasn't safe.

Already, another of 263's bodies had moved into her path up ahead, tentacles lying in wait and cutting off her escape.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:44 am

I wasn't sure what was going on at this point. The noises became more noticable, I could swear things were slithering around in the brush.

“fuck... are those snakes...? or worms... or... uhm... whatever they are slithery squirmy disgusting ewww!!!”

okay I didn't like land things that slithered low to the ground, and that was the feeling I was getting from the sounds they were making, Eels I didn't mind them, they were just really long fish... but the ones on land grossed me out to no end and terrified me beyond reason in a way nothing else could. I pulled whatever I had in my pockets, a few balled up candy wrappers some stones a few pennies all in my hands and they started to glow as I started to run and fling them into my path, I wasn't paying enough attention to notice at the time how weakly they were exploding. Where normally they'd be little fireworks at this size they were little more than cap guns... a puff of smoke, a bit of noise and at best a harmless spark that wouldn't even set the driest of dry bits of tissue paper ablaze... in a sense worthless.

“Stay the fuck away from me you gross gross little slithery asigna!”

didn't care what exactly they were up to, they could have just been wandering through, they could have been deadly or completely harmless I was in a total panic, not even looking where I was going, It wasn't avoidable, I ran into something and stumbled back from it. I barely kept on my feet I looked up for a moment rubbing my eyes to try and focus and see what I'd just run into... it certainly hadn't felt like a tree

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:12 pm

263 watched eagerly as the girl became more and more upset and distressed, looking around her wildly and hurrying deeper into its clutches. Some of her innate fears seemed to be working in its favor, as the very nature of its tentacles seemed to be conjuring up dread in her mind. Her fear was so enticing that it barely noticed as she began to dig objects out of her pockets, and only when she hurled them did it think to be curious about it. A moment later, they burst into smoke, very effectively managing to puzzle 263, but basically nothing else. No other girls it had encountered could do that, and had the explosions actually been sizable in any sense of the word, it might have presented a problem. As it was, however, it seemed barely even worth thinking about, though it might be fun to play along with it.

The tentacles behind Lynz followed her, right up until she ran headlong into a cluster of them that lay before her. Then the rustling stopped, and a tense silence pervaded as it let the girl look at what she'd run into. The tendrils in front of her shot straight up, standing so still they disguised themselves among the trees and brush. As Lynz bounced off of them, they twitched slightly, and began to curve slowly towards her. They were long, with the color and texture of thick flesh. Circular ridges seemed to run around them, up and down their length. Each one was about as thick as her arm, and clustered together they were as thick as the trunks of one of the trees. At the end of each was a bulbous mass, all of which turned down, as if looking at her. Slowly, they began to move towards her.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:17 am

“Bullshit...”

The first word out of my mouth when I saw just what I'd run into. Some sort of nightmarish horror right out of a movie or Cthulhu shit. I was confused and the first thing I did was laugh,. I was laughing at it as I was starting to turn to the left and I kept laughing.

“Fuck my life, I've woken up in a horror story, what type of bullshit is that?!”

laughing in terror and disgust as I started to try and get away as they moved towards me. I figured they weren't going to stay slow either. Whatever this was it had been following me and fucking with my head or scaring me into itself. Figured those snakes or whatever I'd thought had been following me were more of these too.

“Please, please, please!!! Let the 'virgin always lives' rule apply to real life!!!”

the few things I knew about monsters from stories and movies and the internet were they either wanted to kill you, eat you which also meant killing you, or drive you batshit insane which was basically killing your mind. I was literally praying for a worn out horror story cliché that I managed to fit because of total sexual disinterest to save my life as I stumbled to get to speed and try to get away.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:16 am

263 was mildly impressed that you managed to run at all, given how blank your mind became with fear upon seeing its tentacles. For some reason, thoughts about your lack of previous sexual experience flitted through your mind, too. Strange that that would apply here, since you clearly don't know what it was going to do to you yet, but at least it would enjoy changing that for you. Eventually, that was. It had a game to play, and the first step involved just making you run.

The tentacles lunged for where you were standing as you stumble into a sprint away. They crashed into the ground, but quickly recovered and turned after you. The forest behind you ripped and burst as more tentacles erupted from their hiding places in the trees. They moved fast, no longer slithering along the ground, but undulating through the air behind you. They were fast, and gaining slowly, encroaching on your heels as you sprinted for your life.

From hidden shadows, the creatures eyes watched you run. They drank in the site of your body, twisting and bouncing as you ran, curves silhouetted in the night, dark hair trailing behind. It could see, hear, and feel the fear inside you, and it drank it with delight as the tentacles drew ever closer behind you.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:49 am

This wasn't entirely new for me... running without direction, trying not to get caught with my life on the line. It was just a lot more literally on the line this time than just a fear of ending up behind bars and I dearly hoped that this time I would actually get away. I liked to think I was good at running, keeping my attention ahead of me and below me instead of looking at how far or not so far the thing chasing me was; hopping over tree roots, ducking under tree branches.

Do Not Look Back, whatever you do do not look back
the thought echoed in my mind over and over as I kept moving at a sprint. I didn't know how long I could keep this up, I just knew I was going to keep going until I was forced to stop. Questions crept up in my mind 'how big is this forest? How many others had disappeared to this thing? Were there others? Was I even going the right way? How many times had I changed direction even just slightly? Was this thing smart enough to trap me or was it a mindless beast? Had what I'd done in my short life been enough to deserve this? Would trying to fight it off be easier than escaping it? So many questions but were any of them important right now? Would any of the answers be able to save me from this? All the while under my breath as I ran the word 'fuck' repeated over and over again.

The thoughts were enough of a distraction that I eventually stumbled again, i didn't end on the ground but my hands did hit it for a moment as I immediately pushed up to continue... i hoped that moment of slowing wouldn't mean my end

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:21 am

The tentacles continued to follow you. You didn't have to look back to know that they were still there - the sound they made tearing through the brush behind you was enough. It was loud, even over the sound of your own breathing. Loud enough to scare you, a primal, life-or-death fear that's undeniable, that no one can help but run from. It was exactly the fear that 263 had wanted to instill in you, and it had succeeded. Now it only had to make good use of the show.

Through the tentacles, the monster could hear you chanting to yourself, your mantra of curses to keep yourself running. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Funny, it had thought the same thing many times, with a girl wrapped in its clutches, although the meaning had obviously been wildly different. It couldn''t help but be eager to do the same with you.

Briefly, it considered letting you escape from this round intact, maybe letting you regroup and stew in fear before it began the task of actually taking you down, one peg of decency at a time. But then you stumbled. You were far from the first girl to stumble while running from its tentacles, but it wasn't in the habit of letting that go unpunished.

You had barely gotten back to your feet before tentacles surged from below, by your sides. There was no way to know how long they had been waiting there, or if they'd caught up. But they were there now, and they lunged towards you, coiling around the folds and sleeves of your tank top. The coils closed around fistfuls of the fabric, pulling and tugging it in all directions. Almost immediately, you could hear it begin to tear, the tentacles drawing back with whole pieces of it in their grasp.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:36 am

Just like that it they grabbed me from below by my tank top. I could hear the fabric cry as it was pulled to its limits as both the gross things pulled and I struggled to pull free from their grasp. The tentacles were doing their best to rip chunks of it away, each chunk sounded by a loud echoing tearing noise. eventually it was little more than a holey tube of fabric, the shoulders long gone, only a few threads holding it together, more than weak enough for my struggles to break through and for me to get back to running.
I wasn't exactly attached to that tank top, I was just wearing it because it looked good over the t-shirt. Didn't know if it knew what clothes were or not, kind of hoped it would try to eat that and decide my skin didn't taste good and let me go from there. I didn't hesitate as soon as I'd broken free from the destroyed garment, I bolted as fast as I could, trying to empty my mind now to avoid stumbling like that again I knew I couldn't afford to be distracted again by anything other than the fear that was pushing me to keep moving.

“no more mistakes... I am not dying tonight!!!”
I shouted as loudly as I could, maybe I hoped someone would hear me and help me, maybe I was trying to be intimidating... maybe I was just trying to convince myself that this wasn't the end to my story.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:51 am

The tentacles practically helped you escape from the top, with how fiercely and viciously they tore it from your body. Vaguely, you could see it diminished and reduced to shreds, the pieces being yanked away and consumed by tentacles. With nothing else on your person ensnared, you were able to escape, and the tentacles seemed to descend on the discarded garment. You couldn't tell if they were eating it, per se, but their attention was definitely focused on it, and you actually managed to gain ground and escape into the brush, leaving the rush of tentacles behind.

From the shadows, 263 watched you go. You weren't exactly in the most enticing state of undress yet, but it felt accomplished in at least relieving your body of one layer of shielding. More importantly, with that, now the game had begun. For now, it would continue to stalk you quietly, letting you proceed in the knowledge that it was still out there. You would have to get as far as you could between its attacks, never sure when the next might be, or what the next one might cost you. And it would have to strip you, piece by piece. At present, it counted three pieces left - a shirt, shorts, and those leggings. There was probably underwear, too, but that would just be part of the fun part. Once it stripped you down that far, it would allow itself to rape you, again and again, as long as you were in this forest.

For now, the forest stretched on ahead of you. It wasn't easy to see by the moonlight alone, but it seemed like there were rocks up ahead. Maybe a cliff or a hill of some sort.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next