View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Way Home (for Lynz) 

Post Re: The Way Home (for Lynz)
The forest stretched out underneath you, thick and expansive. Off in the distance, you could see the lights of the school, like a beacon guiding you on which way to go. However, that was only after a lot of trees, broken only here and there by clearings, cliffs, and a few scattered streams and rivers. And the whole forest was dark. Not a sign of light to be seen, and the night was still long. However, there seemed to be another option. In the direction of the school, but much closer, there was a clearing. There, you could make out the silhouette of some kind of building. It looked old and unoccupied, and it was impossible to even tell what kind of building it was here. However, it might be shelter, and it was in the direction of the school anyway.

Below you, tentacles gathered silently, as the eyes watched you up above. 263 wasn't ready to strike you just yet, but if you were to fall from the tree, it wouldn't miss its opportunity. Otherwise, they'd be gone by the time you climbed down, silently waiting in the shadows.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:37 am

I tried to get back down the tree quickly, too quickly in my excitement at getting to civilization of some sort, a building I could barricade myself into a room of and just hide there until daylight. Still a branch snapped from under me and I almost fell to the ground. My final hop to the ground I lost my footing and fell back onto my butt. It didn't hurt and it wasn't that sudden, I forced myself back to my feet and gave off a faintly tired sigh to myself. I didn't bother dusting off my shorts, that would take time I didn't have. I had another pair or three. With that done I moved for the building at a full sprint. My hopes high, mood high, everything felt like it was going to finally end and in my favor.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:53 am

By the time you fell, you were too low for 263 to make a proper strike out of it. By the time you landed, its tentacles had retreated, but not far. They followed after you as you ran through the brush, their lengths weaving in and out of branches, making enough noise for you to hear. They were following you, close behind, though for some reason they didn't strike. Not yet, anyway.

As you ran, the ground suddenly fell away in another cliff. However, this one wasn't too high up, and the ground sloped gently away, making for a fairly easy climb, or even a slide. At least, it would if you managed to see it in time not to run straight over it.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:58 am

I could hear this thing following me, it wasn't attacking me just following, I figured it was still catching up from me having left it behind with more than half the outfit I'd started the night wearing. I was pushing myself to a speed I wasn't sure I could maintain for long and then in an instant there was no more ground to run on I fell down the cliff in a tumble down the sloping ground and ended up on the ground prone. My ankle hurt, probably twisted from trying to catch myself. I pushed myself onto my hands and knees and tried to get to my feet again so I could speed limp away or even run through the ache... I wasn't all that confident the thing chasing me was going to remain idle long... or even at all.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:05 am

263 wasn't going to let you just walk away from this one, though. As you began to tumble down, tentacles rushed out of the bushes after you, snaking their way down the cliff side. They chased you all the way down, spooling at the bottom before jumping towards you again as you struggled to your feet. Before you could even gain your balance, they gripped your shorts, pulling your feet out from under you. Without waiting for you to act, they began to drag you back up the hill by your pants, while more tentacles descended on them and started to shred them as much as they had done your other clothes. One of them even rubbed up between your ass cheeks, gripping the cloth there and tearing it away. Its enthusiasm proved to be a bit more than expected, and the same section of your swim shorts went with it.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:10 am

I didn't have a chance as the tentacles started to pull at the white denim and tear chunks out of it, didn't much care where it was ripping as they pulled me back up the cliff and then it struck me as I felt cool night air on part of my butt... if this kept up I was going to be naked in a second. I did the only thing I could, I undid my shorts and tried to slip out of them, I'd leave my sneakers behind too if I had to and I'd start moving as quickly as I could if I managed to get away, I still had my swim shorts, even if there was an extra hole in them, I was able to shift the cloth some, enough for modesty, some cheek peeking out the hole and nothing more. I was going to get to that building if it was the last thing I did... in nothing but skin tight black swim-shorts and black socks.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 am

The tentacles pulled roughly at your shorts, shifting back and forth and forcing you to wiggle your hips to get away. Eyes watched your struggle, delighting in your exposed body being forced to twist and claw away from it. But in a moment, the pants slid down your legs. There was a sharp tearing sound as they were torn from your legs, leaving you with your sneakers and socks still there, and your legs free of the tentacles grasp. The remaining tentacles made a token effort of trying to snatch you before you could escape, but gravity was on your side, and you managed to get down the hill and back to your feet before they could catch you. As you ran, they fell behind. Soon, the building you had spotted came into view.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:27 am

The building I'd been making for came into view pretty quickly after I'd finally gotten away. I was exhausted, my ankle was sore but I wasn't going to stop just yet I barged into the building with whatever was the quickest way in and worked to find a room with no windows which had been waiting for me in a room in the middle with what seemed to be a book care and desk I could shove in front of the door to keep it closed. I wasn't going to run anymore tonight I fell to the floor and lied out on my back without even the slightest care that the floor was probably filthy. As far as I was concerned I was safe. I probably should have taken a better look around the room just to make sure of that, but it had completely slipped my mind.
safe... finally safe... I get to live through this bullshit and never mention it to anyone ever again... should come up with a believable story to explain why I'm almost naked though...
I began to plan what to do in the morning.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:38 am

The tentacles kept their distance as you dashed into the building. 263 had explored this place before, and knew it well, though it hadn't had the pleasure of taking anyone in it. There were more than enough ways to get inside. It closed in around your hiding place, quietly slipping its tentacles into the pipes that ran below the building, coming up inside, just outside your room. There were old, uncapped vents into your room, and holes in the ceiling it could slip through.

For now, it sent a single eye through one of those holes, watching you as you spread yourself out on the ground. It admired your lithe body, topless and nearly totally exposed. It knew you weren't wearing anything underneath that swimsuit, so its objectives were basically met. It had chased you and stripped you down to your undergarments. Now, it was time to claim you as its prize. And it was more than eager to show you what it really had in mind. Once it had sated itself on the sight of you unmolested, its other tentacles began to creep into the room, hiding in the shadows and behind cover. Then, as one final joke, the tentacles outside began to pound against the door you had barricaded.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:45 am

“Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep you pains in my everything.”

at that point my eyes were closed and I was completely oblivious to anything going around me, I just wanted this to end and to get some energy back.
“You're not getting in... bet you can't even understand me... why am I bothering...”
I decided the banging of the door was just something I'd have to try and ignore as I tried to get myself to drift to sleep for just a few hours. I couldn't think of anything in the world that would stop that sleep from coming at this point I just lied there on my back completely spread out, my chest heaving just a little still as I worked on relaxing.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:00 am

As the banging continued, the tentacles already in the room crept close to you, silently, any noise they might have made concealed by the noises from the other side of the door. In seconds they reached you, and one of them slithered casually over your arm, before suddenly wrapping around it. More tentacles swarmed you, binding your arms, while others went for your legs and waist. Unlike the previous times, the tentacles clenched your body now, and clenched it hard, restraining your struggles. It didn't feel like there would be anywhere to run now.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:06 am

“This isn't fair!!!”
of course it wasn't, things never were and a knew it, it shouldn't have been the first thing I shouted out when the first tentacle grabbed by arm and several more wrapped around my other limbs
“I was supposed to be safe in here damn it!!!”
I cried out, my eyes were wet, I never outright cried, I always held it back even now when I was being held tight and stretched out by a monster I was certain was about to eat me... but it didn't like clothes... and then it finally clicked what was going to happen next...
“No... please don't... don't take them off I can't escape if I have nothing to escape in, they'll all see... everything! I can't let them see me naked, I can't let you see me naked! ”
My eyes were purple, the same purple they always turned when I was using my little power, trying to coerce someone into doing what I said, not that I was even doing it consciously right now. I have a problem with being seen naked, had a problem with being seen undressing too but I'd been too terrified up to this point for it to matter, I'd always waited until showers or locker rooms were empty before using them and even then I usually hid in a stall to change and to shower I wore a swimsuit and reached under unless there was a definite door. I just couldn't take the idea of it... but the reality of it was even worse, knowing what was about to happen. Actual tears began to trail down my cheeks.
“Eat me with them still on! I'll do anything to keep these in one piece and on me!”
I didn't even care as much about dying right now i just didn't want to be seen naked, even by this inhuman monstrosity.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:15 am

263 had waited longer than it was used to for this moment, and it was going to enjoy it even more than it usually did. Its tendrils wrapped around your arms, waist, and legs, ensnaring you completely. You could feel the muscles beneath their firm skin as they lifted you effortlessly from the ground, suspending you in midair and stretching you out, putting your body on display. As you hovered there, one of its eye stalks descended from the ceiling, staring intently into your own eyes. The creature was admiring your face, enjoying the sight of it covered in fear. It couldn't wait to watch the other emotions wash over you.

It heard your plea not to strip you completely. It had heard other girls plead, and it could tell that something was different about what you said. There was a power behind it. Because the mind you spoke to was only part of 263's whole brain, the power had little effect. And yet, the creature still decided to oblige. If you wanted to be raped in your pants, it wasn't going to argue.

But it was going to rape you, and it was going to enjoy it. Tentacles surged towards you from above and below. But they didn't kill you. They didn't pierce your heart or tear through your stomach or pull off your head. No gaping mouth rose from the shadows to swallow you. Instead, the tentacles pressed against your stomach, your back, even your chin and cheeks. They felt warm and rough, like weathered hands, but incredibly muscular underneath.

Slowly, they begin to slither across your body.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:25 am

I closed my eyes then waiting for what was going to come next, I expected to ear y last bit of cover torn to bits, maybe some teeth or some sort of acid or something hit me but nothing really happened except I was lifted off the ground and held there in the air. I opened an eye and looked at what was happening. Took a tug or two at the binding limbs and then noticed the eye that was lowering from one of the holes I hadn't seen in the dark. So it could see and it was watching... but it wasn't doing much of anything yet either... just looking and then more of the tentacles began to roam over my body. My bare back, my stomach my face... I was starting to wonder if maybe it was actually listening, then I got the thought that it was tasting me and I tasted weird to it. All in all it felt like they were massaging me almost? Trying to relax me? It left me confused.

“Can... can you actually understand me??? or am I just losing my mind at this point?”
I sniffled a little now not sure about anything that was happening at this point as it was doing whatever it was doing. Confusion joined the fear but the fear never let up even a little.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:41 am

263 could understand you, of course. It even considered responding to you, speaking to you, maybe even letting you know exactly what was going to happen next. But why spoil the fun of the surprise? You'd figure it out quick enough on your own, and for the moment, it would enjoy it more without your constant appeals to its "reason" and "mercy". It had neither. It simply wanted to fuck you.

The tentacles spread out over your body. At first, they seem to just be exploring you. They trace your back, your shoulders, even your facial features. Tendrils run along your jawline and around the curve of your ear, over your hair, and one even lightly touches your lips. It likes the feeling of your lips - soft and gentle. Those will be fun to violate later. All the while, its eyes drink in your beauty. Then, more eyes descend from the ceiling. They aren't watching your face, though. Their gaze is spread all over your body, enjoying the sight of you topless and defenseless in its grasp. One of the eyes focuses in on your chest, staring at your exposed breasts. A moment later, the tentacles follow its gaze, and begin to crawl over your chest. Their shafts press against the soft flesh, coiling and compressing against it. Despite the modest size of your breasts, they seem thoroughly enamored with them.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next