View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students" 

Post Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students"
Having spent several years prepping for her next test.. it was time to set it into motion. it was time to test how far a student or 2 would go to get what they wanted.. perhaps a promise of treasure.. or something to simply help them get out of the Maze testmachine had build for them.. but time would tell. Setting up her maze had been easy enough.. deep in the forest she had taken over a cave.. it didn't take long for her nanites torework the cave into something she wanted to test the students with. The next step of course was to get the students here. With that in mind.. her nanites having spent several years spreading around the campus.. she knew the central notice board were, teachers or students tended to post notes. Creating one for herself was easy.

"Want an extra free credit to a class of your choice? Perhaps you wish a share of the prize at the end? Don't be afraid.. sign up at the bottom to be part of this treasure hunt. First to the end wins."

`At the bottom theres a sign up spot with a dangling pen to write with. below that are several dangling rolled up notes that would have clue's written on them for the first location of the hunt"

`The clue didn't really seem to be a clue.. though perhaps it would lead the student to some clues. It would read about traveling into forest.. and finding a path that was hidden by pinetrees."

The path the clue spoke of course corse was made by testmachine.. she acutally wondered if the students would know normaly there wasn't any pinetree on the island.. once they reached the forest.. and traveling for a while.. they would come to a row of pine trees.. and upon further looking.. they did indeed hide a path behind there foliage.. the path itself it lined with almost side by side tree's once upon the path going out the side was impossible.. unless one were to try to go back.. but that really only left the path forward.

Charater discription

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fd6b6b0280/876735-128

One of the charaters known forms.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Post Re: Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students"
Studying was interrupted several times through out the day. It was the Mushi. I could see many more of them today. No one else could see them as far as I encountered and most were harmless. I could see through them, they were out of phase with our reality and I was never able to interact with one.

We passed through each other. Could not hear each other and as far as I could tell they were oblivious to us. I was uncertain why I could see them though as long as I could recall I could see them. At an early age I discovered that no one else saw them so it wasn't often that I mentioned them.

The Mushi here, some of them any way, seemed to cross into our reality. Today though I saw rare Mushi. They came in many sizes and shapes though the ones I had been seeing all day tended to be ones I had rarely seen or saw for the first time. So I did not get much studying done being distracted fairly often.

I ended my studies early and when returning to my room I came upon a bulletin board. Often I would have walked on past but the black paper and silver trim caught my eye. The lettering was in silver too. I read. Interesting. I wasn't going to get much done today.

I went to the dorm, changed and dropped off my stuff before going to the forest. A simple green tee shirt and brown shorts with a decent pair of hiking boots adorned me. I even tied back my hair in a pony tail and did a bit of searching.

I had not know the island well enough but did have some experience searching for the source of whatever effect allowed the Mushi to cross over. I never did find it though I gained some experience in the outdoors.

I came to the pine trees and after some searching I found that hidden path. There had been no sign that anyone else had found the place just yet and soon I was heading along that path keeping my eyes open for the next clue.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Having senced someone comeing onto the path, she took her time as they traveled along the path to study the general surface of her. Unknowing to her.. the unseen nanites were well thick within the air, even if they were unseen to the student. The unseen nanites sinking into the girl as they would slowly work there way into her as they started getting read out on all her vitals.. everything she would need to the testing to come.

Even As she started to get the readings, she was still almost hopeing another student would take the flyer also and find there way to the path.. testing 2 students togeather would deffently improve her her readings of the tests to come, and it would be interesting to see how a pair of students would handle them.

Given at the moment there was no more students, the path that lead forward was quite in nature.. the lovely smell of pinetree's was thick in the air co nsidering how tight and how many tree's were lining the path. The girl would find it a somewhat pieceful walk as she contuned along the path... even the ground she was walking along seemed nice and well taken care of.

Even as she contuned to walk forward, after about a half hour she would find herself comeing to a stop before a large cave enterence. At least from the enterence it seemed dark within.. and the light only seem to extend into the cave for about 10 feet before it became to dark to see anything eles. Looking around at the mouth of the cave one could find a sign hanging on the right handside reading "One or two.. must never be afraid, the dark can hold many secrets"

Charater discription

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:35 am

The walk had been longer then I expected. But I continued not even seeing the nannites. Truly hidden things had been impossible for me to discern but not knowing anything was amiss I continued on.

There were fewer Mushi too. I could see the occasional one but they were scarce. On the campus there had been a fair amount of them today but now that I thought of it there were fewer in the wilderness. Often it was the other way around though I would hardly say that they were as scarce as this.

The pine trees smelled good and seeing that I had little on my plate today I kept going alert for any signor clue. I nearly turned back though thinking that I missed something when I came to that cave.

I paused. No flashlight. Damn. My perceptions were good but no good in pitch dark. I did note a sign near the mouth of the cave. I read. I thought. Then something happened. I could feel myself regressing to that child-like state. On the one hand I had been reluctant of that darkness but on the other there was a greater urge to play that game.

So I ended up searching, not that it took long to find a downed tree branch. I used that as I headed cautiously into the darkness as if I was blind swinging it near the ground ahead of me so I didn't run into a wall. I might have been eager to play the game but I still used a measure of caution.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:09 pm

Having waiting.. and not to have any other students come along for the hunt was acutally a little disappointing.. but she supposed it was ok.. perhaps one would deside to travel along the path at a later date. As for now.. she had one test subject was that standing outside the cave gazing into the looming darkness.. seeming to study the darkness of the cave for a few moments before desideing on looking around for some branch.. though, at the current moment the only way to get a stick or branch was to acutally break one off from the pine tree's themselves, as it was stated the path was extreamly well taken care of.. and free from clutter besides a nice well worked dirt path.

The branches of the pinetree's and the tree's themselves were really close togeather, and the branches almost seeming woven in with one other.. creating almost a natural barrier so one couldn't slip out of the path... the real paths seemed to eather proceed forward into the darkness.. or.. perhaps back if one desided that perhaps treasure or.. class credits wasn't worth the adventure. About the only thing one could possible find if they scowered threw the dirt they might find some small stones.

The nanites that had worked into the girls bloodstream was of course contuneing to take readings from her.. though at this point as the girl struggled with trying to find a branch or stick for the darkness.. test would flex a little bit of control into the girls system.. and give her small jolts of perhaps fear.. every time she looked at the darkness.. Not enough to make her totally afraid.. but perhaps as a test to see if she could over come that fear of the dark to contune or not.

Charater discription

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:00 pm

At times that regression came in handy. I had a sense for adventure though looking around for a branch left me disappointed that same wonderment had me turning my attention to the thickly packed trees. It was a lot of work climbing high enough to work off a branch essentially a long twig but it would do.

I wasn't looking for a weapon merely a tool though even in my excited state climbing was a bit difficult with my scoliosis. It was a mild case but there was a bit of discomfort as I had to compensate. Normal movement was simple enough though it wasn't often that I was climbing or swimming so it took some getting use to.

Into the darkness I went. But that same regression made me a bit more susceptible to the darkness before me. My heart raced, fearing that any second I would stumble upon one of the Mushi that had crossed over.

The child in me had been more afraid than the adult version and more times then one I looked back at the light shinning in from the outside. Come to the light, Caroline. Even in such a regressed state movie and television quotes came natural to me. That light seemed so inviting and I wanted to go back to it.

I felt conflicted between going forward or back. I had to convince myself not to chicken out, that it was a long way to get here in the first place and if I gave up now I probably wouldn't come back though if I did it would certainly be with a flashlight. So forward I went into that darkness. Slowly the light behind me was getting dimmer. Once I had to make a turn though I would be unable to see it at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:12 pm

Traveling further into the cave was easy enough.. the long twig searching along the ground wasn't reveling anything in front of the girl as she moved.. though about that dozen or so steps into the cave where the light had seemed to cut off.. was suddenly like stepping threw a midnight unseen curtain that left a wash of cold across her skin.. though before she would hesitate or stop from the feeling, light suddenly flooded her view forcing her eyes shut from the sudden bright light.

After a moment her eyes would adjust as she would find herself in what seemed a roughly 10 by 10 cave type of room. In the middle of the room rested a waist length sized pedestal. A small oaked box that was about 1 foot long rested upon the top of it. Letting ones eyes roam around the room, you would see that on the far wall away from you there are 2 wooden doors.. though instead of handles there seemed to be little metal plates with a seeming hand engraved upon each.

Even as your eyes continue to peer around, the light source.. cant be found. For some reason this room is naturally lite even though its not apparent. Though when you turn around to glance at the curtain of darkness you had just passed.. you find nothing but a cave wall now behind you.. and it seems very solid.

A soft hissing sound is suddenly hurd back around behind you again.. even as you turn.. shimmering blue writing appears on the wall between the 2 doors.

"The path forward can only choose one, now that's its started one cannot return. To contune one must wear whats provided. One path can lead forward, Two could lead to embarrassment."

Even as the words appear.. a number 1 shimmers into the door on the left and a 2 shimmers onto the door on the right.

Charater discription

Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:16 pm

I press on. The light soon fades behind me and I feel a chill rush over me. Despite this being a tropical island. Of course I was no longer outdoors and my eyes press closed at the blinding light. When I open them again something snaps me out of that regressed state I was in as if I had a sobering effect.

It was the sudden realization that this was unnatural, that students did not have access to this sort of thing. A pedestal. Doors. Looking back there was a wall that had been quite solid to the touch.

“What the -”

A noise grabs my attention and I while around swinging that stick on reflex not that it would have done much. Words greeted me now and I read them. Then read them again. One way leads forward but the second way to something potentially embarrassing. I got that though I was unsure if the second way didn't go anywhere.

I paused. Read the words again then slowly scanned the area. “Mushi?” If so then I would get no response, just as I wasn't likely to get one from any that crossed over. With no way back the only way was forward. I wondered what the doors lead to then approached the pedestal seeing if anything had been provided. Perhaps there was an additional clue there, if not I would have to wing something.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:32 am

Contuned to get readings upon her, as it slowly dawned upon her that she was now seeming traped in the room with no way out. Even as she explored around the room and started taking in the assorted details.. she seemed to have missed something.

Even as she turns about to let her gaze fall upon the pedestal, her eyes would indeed come to rest upon that closed oaken box that still rested there. Letting her eyes scan over its surface.. it seemed to be a mostly normal hand carved oak box.. with no seeming latch.. so one would assume they could simply open it at any time they wished.

The words contuned to shimmer in between the door, and the numbers upon.. other then that nothing seems to have changed about the room even after closer examination.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:52 am

No answer. I had not expected one as I headed to the pedestal. The doors still begged for attention but according to the words that I read I would have to leave my clothes and take what was provided. If anything had been provided at all.

I was stuck here and stubbornly remaining here could be bad. I didn't like unnecessary torment though I was a bit alarmed that something had to be watching it had enjoyed a show at least and that struck me as it being playful in a sense.

Shifting from entertainment to sadistic was something I wished to avoid. There was no going back now and so I went with things for now. If there were clothes provided then great I would change into them. If not then I would try the second door first. If I could not proceed I would have to get rid of my clothes.

While it was unclear if I could advance further by taking the second route I was making several assumptions. Something was watching me and that route may have been more entertaining for it though it could be the right way for all I knew. I didn't think too much on it.

I could be wrong though. I could have been drugged and there could be mere students watching me. Something trippy like LSD or something. But I thought the last was unlikely. But rather then think to death about it I would act. Besides, when someone walked in on you while you were naked they were the ones often more embarrassed so it might all work out after all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:58 am

Hmming softly to herself she was feeling an odd mix of emotions from the student as she headed toward the little one foot long box.. unless someone were to really cram ones clothing into it.. chances are it really wouldn't hold much beyond like one blouse.. or perhaps a skirt. Even as she stopped to let her gaze flick over the outside of the box.. it simply sat waiting for her to open it.

Upon slowly lifting the cover.. perhaps one might have been underwhelmed by only finding.. what appeared to be a seamless stretchy silk lace fabric collar. It was black, with a little clear round stone in the front of it. It would easily stretch over someone's head so they could slide it down to rest around there throat comfortably.

The box was other wise empty besides the lace collar sitting there by itself.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:10 am

I gazed at the collar. Thought a little then gazed at it again. Drumming my fingers against the cover of the box I finally slip on the collar. Now I have no idea at what remained behind those doors.

First I would try placing my hand on the hand print of the second door. Then making a token effort to open it. If it did not budge I would try the first door just in case. If it too did not open I would once more pan my gaze around as if checking for hidden cameras before undressing. First the shirt, another press of my hand against the hand print followed by the shorts. Then bra, panties and if it still did not open I was more annoyed then anything.

“My shoes too? Really?”
Shoes and socks would be discarded last then I would check that door once more. If it still did not open I would attempt the other and if that failed too then I could conclude that I was really missing something.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:49 am

Continued to watch over the student as she regarded the lazy collar that was in the box for a moment.. before watching it get picked up.. and slipped up over her head to snug around her neck a moment later. No sooner then it did.. perhaps to some startlement the lid of the oak box suddenly slammed shut on its own. The collar on the other hand seemed to grow warm around her throat for a moment.. until the stone had been adjusted until it was snug under her chin. Perhaps not yet.. but any attempts to remove the collar now would be met with startlement again.. as the once stretchy material was no long stretchy.. the collar despite being fabric now was entrapped around her throat.. and until she found a way to have it removed it was staying firmly there.

Even as she studied the collar for a few moments only to turn around and head to the second door first. Upon pressing her hand to the plate on the door.. the words and the numbers that were shimmering in the room fade and the 2nd door springs open. The first door, strangely fades from sight like it hadn't even been there leaving behind simple stone. it appears once a path is chosen that's the only path your allowed to go until you reach the end. The students clothing didn't need to be removed since the door open.. so the only thing she having needed was to wear the collar.

The now open door leads into another strangely lit room. It seemed to be another 10 by 10 cave like room.. on the further side of the room glowed lettering on the wall.

"The path forward for release is only achieved by finding release"

The only other thing that seems strange in the room would be in the middle of the room on the floor.. seemed to be little slots.. 2 were handprints.. and it looked a little back, like there was a spot to kneel down.. if someone were to get down in position on the groves, you would find yourself on your hands and knees, that is, if one were to actually do that.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 am

“Whoa,” that quote coming from just about anyone of Keanu Reeve's film. Had there been one that he didn't use it? But there was no time to think of that now. The lid of the box slammed closed causing me to jump.

The collar may have been a bad idea. It felt warm and snug now as I attempted to adjust it. I grew afraid that it might choke me, such was my luck but it seemed to make the necessary adjustments. When I pressed my hand to the door it opened at the same time the other vanished.

Now there was little doubt that students weren't behind this with that and the collar unless I was dreaming or hallucinating this all. I hadn't used those sorts of drugs so I only had stories to draw upon but I was glad too that I didn't have to strip down either.

Advancing the next room was similarly sized and lit somehow, I didn't question that fact much. This one seemed rather straight forward. Still I looked for a door though I did not find one I did not the grooves in the floor.

Going over to them I paused. So whatever this was liked to watch. Very well. I knelt down, in the necessary place undoing the button on my shorts and easing down that zipper. I sucked on to fingers seeing that I had not been aroused, hesitated though this time I had not searched for cameras. If students were doing this I had to be having a bad trip someplace and doubted that it was being filed.

I did search for any tools or anything out of the ordinary before my hand moved down the front of my panties, my fingers rubbing against my slit as I spread that moisture on my nether lips.

“AH!” My thumb circled my clit as those fingers worked up and down working up my own arousal first as I prepared myself for the challenge ahead. Back in the day watching would cost money too but being watched by an unseen force had been a bit arousing too. I was never much of an exhibitionist when money wasn't on the line though. Or survival but so far I hadn't been striving to survive, at least I didn't think so.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Test hmmed to herself.. perhaps if she had a sence of humor.. at least the verson of a sence of humor what the humans considered funny.. she would indeed find this funny. Watching the student enter the new room.. she barly searched around the room.. as she almost directly went to the knee and hand grooves in the floor. test was finding this interesting.. perhaps she had found one of these students that acutally craved being used by the assorted creatures of the island. Some did tend to break after a while. Well, she would perhaps have to test the students gile in further rooms.. but as for now..

The girl didn't really get a chance to undo her shorts, cause the moment she knelt down.. and placed her hands also in the hand prints.. the floor suddenly enveloped her hand in stone.. trapping her hands to the floor. Where her knees were on the stone.. the stone suddenly became warm and sliped up around her knees trapping her on her hands and knee's in the middle of the room. Her ass now faceing the... She would then notice that the door that had been from the last room was suddenly gone also.. seeming to trap her within this room.

She was held upon her hands and knees for some time.. nothing appearntly happening. Perhaps it was to let her stew in her own traped emotions for a little bit.. but it was also so "test could get some readings on the girls bio data.

After a time.. the lights in the room would start to dim.. slowly.. perhaps her eyes were playing tricks on her.. perhaps not.. considering how slow they would dim.. it would take a moment to convince herself that it was acutaly happening. The lights would contune to dim as a whole until the room was basically dark.. and she could barly see the nose in front of her own face.

That's when the sounds would start.. sort of.. scuffling sounds.. like heels.. walking on stone, then boots, feet.. until it sounded like lots of people were moving around. it defently sounded like someone was in the shadows. Soft whispers would start, a chuckle here.. another whisper. just loud enough that it was plain someone was talking but never loud enough for her to hear.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next