View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students" 

Post Re: Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students"
“Huh!” My hands then knees had been entombed in stone. That unexpected reaction had my heart pounded against my chest, eyes wide I attempt to pull and squirm free. No good. This was a trap and I had walked straight into it.

Dread did build up in me. This was the moment of the big reveal I thought but nothing happened.

It was clear I couldn't get free so I remained still but that anticipation had me on edge not quite knowing what to expect. Even as it was happening I had not noticed the dimming of the lights.

My vision was better then most and I had not noticed until it was real dim. At that point I wasn't sure it was dimming which occurred well after most of the other students. Then I became aware that it was. Then movement. Something was present and I could not see it.

My mind raced envisioning all sorts of things. It was useless but I tugged against the stone again. The sounds became more familiar, foot steps and whispers. Of course they could see me. Of course they were talking about me.

I swallowed, waiting. Was this that strange cosmic girl again? She had warped reality so well making things appear or disappear at a whim. Setting up gang bangs and embarrassing classroom scenes. Had this been a combination of the two?

I remembered that large cursed toy too. How could I forget that sizable black girth that acted on it's own as it filled me.

Waker … no that wasn't right, I was the Waker. Wasn't I?
I had no choice but to remain there as I attempted to hear what it was they were actually saying. My hearing was no better than normal though so unless something occurred I failed miserably at that.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Continued to study the student as she knelt there.. her theory about perhaps her being broken was sorta playing out.. no cry's of escape.. or to let her free.. Most would be crying out at the moment.. whimpering or whatnot. Her feelings were higher then normal.. for how she was acting anything.. everything defently ment more studying.

Even as those unseen whispers continued around her, she could never quite here want they were saying. This talking continued on for some time.. perhaps further making the girl nervous from the.. basically nothing happening to her except being restrained.

A few more moments would pass until the ground seemed to shift under her knees.. as she felt her own thighs being pushed apart as the ground slide forcing her knees wider.. if anything could see in the darkness they would see her shorted thighs opening another foot leaving her further exposed despite still being clothed. Another moment later something smooth and cold feeling almost stone like would suddenly be felt on her right inner thigh.. just above where her knee was entrapped in the stone. it would rest against her flesh for a moment before it started to ever so slowly slide up her leg.. just to the hem of her shorts. Despite any wriggles she might be doing.. for the limited amount of movement she had, she was never able to see to get away from that smooth object that was slowly stroking up her bare part of her leg.

Another moment later it would slip away.. only to find herself with it pressing against her left leg and slowly stroking up the same way along her leg. It seem to slowly be teaseing her skin with its cold smooth surface. It one had to guess one might guess it almost felt like some sort of smooth marble orb as it stroked alone her skin, though it never seemed to warm up from touching her.

Charater discription

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fd6b6b0280/876735-128

One of the charaters known forms.

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Crying out would have done no good. Except maybe draw additional attention to me. I sort of figured that anything capable of doing this would not release me if I asked and anything capable of doing this could easily deal with whatever help I managed to summon.

So until whatever it was had finished with me I was stuck here.

On the one hand I had been broken down before coming to the island by humans. I could always see Mushi even though I could not interact with him so when others crossed over here to have their fun it wasn't as alarming. That wasn't to say I was fearless though.

The first time one had crossed that divide I ran. For a time I even managed to keep clear of that Oni but he did eventually find me.

Fear of the unknown was strong. My stance had been widened and all I could imagine was some beast fucking me from behind not caring that I was still wearing clothes and managing to do so never the less. But nothing of the sort happened.

I did tremble feeling that stone object skimming against one thigh. Then the other. It was smooth and cool, stone. I was constructing an image in my head of some sort of stone statue.

A being that did not need to cum, a being that could fuck me senseless with an audience either real or imagined. How would I endure it all? Would it be the black toy all over again? My heart slammed against my chest. I whimpered waiting for what came next.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:57 pm

The cool stone orb continued to trail up and down her exposed part of her thigh, only to move back over to her other one.. simply for the moment seeming content to simple tease her skin with its smooth cool surface.

After a time it finally changes though as it slides up over her short leg.. stroking closer to her hidden sex.. since she was still clothed. it would slip right up.. and rest itself firmly against her covered sex. It would hover there for a moment before it would start to slowly stroke up and down the length of her hidden sex. Stroking right up over her ass.. and then right back across her mons to her slit.. just seeming to ever so slowly continue to tease her.

This teasing did tend to last a while.. despite any movements she continued to try to make she never seemed to have a moment of released from the slow.. teasing strokes. The whispers that were around the room, seemed to change a bit.. almost if soft stifled laughs were happening in the background unseen. Perhaps they were getting amusement at watching what was happening to her?

After another moment of the stroking.. that round stone sphere suddenly starts a low but deep and penetrating vibration. No sound can be really herd from it.. but the vibrations can defently be felt against her hidden regions.

Just if that wasn't enough, given you might have been distracted by that a moment, you would suddenly start to feel across your shoulders, underneath your top a little tickling moving across your shoulders.. slowly working across your back. It almost feels like little ants walking across your skin under your clothing as it spreads out over you shoulders.. seeming to form several strands there unseen.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:30 pm

My body reacted. It had been trained throughout the years to respond with the some of the barest sensations. Often a client was far too quick and I had to slow them down. Usually they were rougher too and so my body had to react quicker to get anything out of it.

In short I was quicker to arouse though that piece of stone had been doing everything right. Stills, I wiggled as it ventured higher but freedom was not to be had. I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not. Something about a tireless lover and the fact that I didn't have any idea as to how long a Mushi would keep me. I guessed it was like checking out a library book, not that there was much need to do that any longer save for my time her isolated from social media.

The Mushi could check me out and have upward of a week to return me. So in a few hours or days and I wasn't even considering the late fees.

I could hear those whispers speaking about me. They had to be. I whimpered. My panties already soaked as it sawed back and forth vibrating soundlessly.

The worse part was that crawling sensation. With my hands stuck I couldn't brush off that sensation. I was always freaked out about things crawling all over me. I wasn't scared of those creepy crawlies but I didn't like touching them or having them touch me.

“Ohh ...” I whimpered pressing my eyes closed and hanging my head. But my vision did not chance. It was still just as dark. I shifted against the sensation on my shoulders, fought against the pleasant one firing me up. It was an odd mixture but it worked. Neither overwhelming me with fear or pleasure but just the right mix.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

The little ant feelings would continue along her shoulders to about midback feeling... then they would suddenly start stroking down either of her sides. The crawling feeling arching down across her bare skin under her clothing. it would seem to stretch down under and around her breasts.. encircling there base as they would join with one another, before arching back up her front to meet at the base of her neck.. the tickling feeling seems to intensify for a moment before thickening. The crawling fade but leaves behind a feeling that perhaps there's now something of what might guess a harness now encircling her breasts an top half connecting to that collar.

The vibrating orb continues to press and stroke against her clothing.. moving still along the full length of her hidden sex. A moment later the vibrating seems to increase at a more rapid rate as it presses her damp clothing further against her responding body. The laughter and whispers seem to increase around the room.. almost if they were taunting her increased forced pleasure from the orb.

Testmachine hmmed slightly to herself as she continued to study the reactions of the student. it defently was one of these students that seemed broken from the school.. considering how quickly her body was responding.. and yet still no cries for release. It did make her pause as she considered future tests in other rooms. She could of course block certain memories within the student.. not that she could read memories.. but she did have control over the girls brain.. she could simply start blocking memories.. perhaps she would block the one that was making her give in too easy. The more she considered it the more it was an appealing option. If she started slow.. she wondered how the girl would react if she realized she started forgetting things of her past.. about the only thing test could control would be.. short term or long term.. if she decided to start blocking short term memories the girl might actually forget that even came to this collage. She would have to consider this.. it would be interesting to see.. but for now she continued the normal vibrations from the orb.. simply considering the memory blocker for now without actually doing it.

Charater discription

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:49 am

The crawling sensation creeped me out, I imagined that there were two entities the stone one and some of bug or swarm. Perhaps they had been working together. I was confused as I felt the sensation advance to my breasts.

Each had been circled and the things headed up toward my neck attaching to my neck and ceasing. It indicated that there was a force that had been used or not a bug at all. Something had been left behind though I had little chance to work it out just yet as the stone did not stop teasing.

It was faster now, vibrating, teasing, I bit my lower lip to stifle a moan. The spectators grew more intense. Had my eyes opened again? No change to my surroundings. It was still dark though part of me thought that the lights might come back up finding me surrounded by students laughing at my expense.

Nothing. Those sensations grew sending ripples that ached through my core. I couldn't stand it. Perhaps that was what was meant by could be embarrassing. If I could hold out it wouldn't be so bad.

“Put, put it in me ...” I gasp out, though my words are a bit meek as I attempted to hold myself back.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:20 pm

The talking and laughing from the depths of the room continued.. words never understood but the laughing and or snickering really told what they must have been talking about.

The orb continued to stay pressed against her covered sex, its cold vibrating surface pressing and massaging up and down the length of her V between her covered thighs. despite her sudden whimpering of asking for it to be pushed further into her.. the orb didn't alter its vibrations at all as it continued at the same slow pace.

The crawling hadn't continued on her chest, appearlty it having finished what it was doing for the moment.

Even as her hips tried to work against the orb, it didn't hurry its stroking as it continued its advance threw her covered sex. A moment later though the vibrations would suddenly crank way up as the vibrations could suddenly be felt up threw the length of her body considering how hard it was pulsating. The orb would stop stroking and push against the center of her sex.. and simply hold its hard vibrating surface right there.

Charater discription

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:55 pm

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Was the stone an automation or was it attached to something? For a moment I did not hear the crowd that had gathered though I must have attracted far more attention.

Those vibrations swept through me like an earthquake rumbling through my body. It was enough to make me come alone. Yet it was not done yet centering that toy over my covered sex.

Shockwaves raced through me and I was crying out. My hands would have curled up into fists if I could move them at all. But my toes did curl seeing that I still had my shoes. I could move them within the confinements of the material.

Pants and gasps fell out of my mouth attracting further attention. I could not help it. I was less worried now as to what was out there and more worried that I would be left here or worse just tormented by an uncaring piece of stone.

Whoever was watching may have been just a voyeur and simply wished to watch. I couldn't worry about none of that now though doing my best to work back against that stone but there was the issue of clothes and forcing myself back against the object with enough force where clothes weren't going to be an issue.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

The vibrations contuned as it pressed hard against her covered sex.. though no sooner then she started crying out in pleasure as she was forced to cum, the object simply droped away. Perhaps it was done as a worse kinda tease to not drag out her orgasm.. mostly a letdown as she wasn't able to ride the pleasure threw the vibrations.

A moment later she would feel the stone that was trapping her knees and hands suddenly almost melt away as she found herself falling forward at suddenly having been released.

The lights suddenly come back on. Though when she was able to recover a bit from the orgasm, she might have expected to see herself surrounded by a bunch of people. Only the expected people were indeed not there. The stone room was back to what it should be.. with the exception.. the written words were now gone and 2 doors with the hand plates were the door knobs should be were in there place.

The 2 doors were labled one and 2 again.. though this time there was no writing.. so perhaps someone simply had to choose one of them to contune on.

If checked, that silken lace collar that was around her throat now extended down from the collar and snugs up around her breasts and around to her back.. no amount of pulling seemed to be able to work it free, and it fit snugly under her clothing against her skin.
"http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1e2NeIVXXXXcBXXXXq6xXFXXXo/2015-Sexy-Leather-Bondage-Lingerie-Adult-Sex-Toys-Body-Harness-Restraint-Open-Bust-Top-G-String.jpg" "Just the top half"

Charater discription

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 pm

“WHAT! NO!” The toy vanished. Worse I fell forward and barely managed to stop from smashing my face in. My palms ached as I broke my fall. The lights came back up soon though there had been no one present.

The writing was gone just two doors, either as good as the other I supposed though I just laid there scathing my breath, fighting back some arousal.

I ended up using my fingers just to topple myself over the edge. Two were soaked and I plunged them into soaked folds quickly getting myself off once more just to take that edge off rather than enduring that horny state. Well it was good enough. There was an ache but not a strong on.

After tasting my own juices and sucking on my own fingers I unbuttoned my shirt and had a look. So that was what happened. I sort of knew how but did not at the same time. The crawling sensation but all that happened in the dark too.

I shook my head buttoning up my shirt again then rose. Moving to the doors I looked for any sigh then thought I got it. Only because things were abnormal I applied an abnormal thought thinking it was that strange girl and she was so baffling that the unusual made sense.

If this room appeared like the last then it was a repeat. The door on her right may have lead back here and she would have to repeat the process again. I might have only thought I left the last room too.

Chances were that I was wring but it kinda made sense to me. No words because they were already displayed. “So there is only one way forward.” This time I went through the door on the left wondering what the new attire was about though I imagined I would soon find out.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:15 am

Nothing was apparent as she researched the room.. at least from looking around everything appeared the same and the 2 doors seemed common enough.

Even as she move forward to open the left one.. pressing her hand to the plate cause the right door to disappear, and the left door to swing open. The room that it opened into seemed pretty bare Even as she would look around, the other 3 walls that the door wasn't on were 3 different words.. all shimmering in the same normal blue light the other writing had.

"Embarrassment"
"Entrapment"
"Oil"

The words shimmered on each of the walls.. and another hand plate rested below each of the words. Considering how the other rooms have worked.. choosing one of them would most likely open.. possible another door.. but then again.. she had only been able to choose one direction each time. Even looking around the rest of the room revieled nothing of intrest.. at least yet.

Charater discription

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:21 am

The next room appeared similar to the last. There were no doors but words on each of the other walls. I read each then scanned the room. Nothing out had been apparent to me.

Embarrassment may have been something similar to last time or did it loop back to that room? Entrapment too though there were all other sorts of entrapment too. But the last, oil, was a bit of a mystery.

Oil as in being rubbed down in oil. Rubbing another down in it? Oil as in fuel? I ran through the list of options from what little each word implied. There was not much to go on in the end and the last had got me more curious then the other two.

I was about to find out as I made my choice, the last two options vanishing revealing the path before me as I advanced onward wondering what was going to happen next.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Even as the door swung open and the other choices fade, what met her gaze might have been a little underwhelming. A hallway met her gaze. it was lit like the rest of the place was.. and it didn't go very far.. after about 10 feet it stopped dead. There on the floor against the wall was a crawl space.. perhaps a little bigger then her if she was on her hands and knees, leaving about a foot on either side.

Even as she pulled slowly closer the entrance to this "tunnel" reveled why the choice had been called oil. Dripping from all sides and from the top of the crawl space was dripping a fair amount of a golden oily substance. Even as she pulled close she could actually smell surprisely that it had a almost fruity smell to it.

Without touching it she could bend down and look into the tunnel itself, the floor was thoughtly covered. If she choose to go into this, there was no chance she would get thoroughly covered in no time considering it was dripping from the top also. The passage looked like it went straight for about 20 feet before it made a bank right and disappeared from sight.

Charater discription

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 pm

“Shit” I didn't know what would be expected from this. I had been crouched there looking down that narrow passage. I was going to saturated no doubt and the door back had vanished leaving me here. Unless I advanced I would be stuck here.

The oil was fruity too. I wondered about that. Was it even oil? I stripped down to my undergarments seeing what had happened with my top. Either way my clothes were going to be ruined but at least I could keep my hands from getting sticky,

I wrapped my shirt about one hand though it was when I dealt with my shorts that I figured out it was easier to thrust my hands in the inside of them.

It wouldn't be long before my hands were saturated anyway. The oil seeped through the shorts and the rest of my body squeezed along, dripped on in places or connecting with my knees. Slowly I made my way to the turn then continued on hoping that the passage soon opened up. Should anything happen now I would be at a complete loss unable to do much about it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next