View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students" 

Post Re: Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students"
If the girl had been correct, she was thoughly soaked in the oil before she even got to the turn in the passage.. and even as she crawled in it.. she found the stuff extremely greasy and I slide smoothly against her skin as it covered and soaked threw her clothing. it didn't seem to soak threw the special harness that still encircled her top.. but it did cover it.

As she traveled around the corner the passage continued.. forcing her to crawl threw the ever increasing layers of the stuff.. before that's all she could smell. That fruity smelt assaulted her. She came to another bend in the corner and evening following that she was lead forward until she finally saw the mouth of the tunnel. crawling toward it.. the oil finally thinned.. and by the time she got to the end.. she was finding it was hard to continue moving forward without finding herself slipping.. her hands and knees sliding out from her as she kept loosing contact with the ground. Her skin now shown a night golden color like she had been laying out in the sun for some time.

Even as she pulled herself out fro the tunnel she herd a bit of rustling. looking up she found her gaze coming to rest upon "someone" hanging by there wrists a couple of inches above the ground.

The room itself seemed oddly empty except for another chain hanging just out of standing reach a couple of feet from the already other hanging student. There were no apparent doors, but on the wall words were quickly forming.

"The path will open.. one become two, a circuit conducted, oil linked and the path shall clear."

There didn't seem to be anything else within the room.

"OOC: going let the other student intrudce herself so you can see her hanging there as you enter the room."

Charater discription

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fd6b6b0280/876735-128

One of the charaters known forms.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:59 pm

I can only smell that fruity substance. My idea had been useless in keeping my hands from getting soaked after a scant few seconds. I had managed my way along but had been thoroughly soaked. The strange top about my breasts had been covered but not soaked through like my panties.

It even gets slippery towards the end and after stumbling a few times I had a short way to fall seeing that I was crawling. Finally all that was over though the way I had just come vanished.

I discarded my clothes rather then place them back on since they had been soaked though a matching set of panties for the strange top would have been better but given how covered I had been with that fruity scent now clinging to me I wiped the region near my eyes, glanced about and had been shocked to see that there was a girl suspended here.

A quick glance indicated no other doors but there was a second pair of restraints. With the attire and the restraints I was picking up on a bondage scene.

I stood. My knees felt a little stiff and the girl noticed me. I smiled at her, though I must have been quite the site to behold. I was only mildly concerned about my attire though it was more the sudden shock of seeing someone else that had alarmed me.

From the uniform this had to be another student. Cute too. And restrained. I didn't look to the words just yet. I didn't recognize my fellow student and had been uncertain if she was generated by that strange girl or not. This all had to be the doing of the girl with those weird eyes.

I would have bet money on it as the situation seemed something she would do. I finally glanced to the words after setting toward her. Seemed straight forward enough. How this all worked though didn't make much sense though that stranger made no sense most of the time.

Pretty much chain in. One becoming two was a bit unclear. It seemed that she may become my partner or by two life forces combing was necessary for something like opening the path forward but I was not that eager to play around, at least for a few moments, maybe longer based on her reactions to me.

“Hi, just hanging around? I'm Midori,”
family names were often used in my culture until you established a good relationship with others. But I hated my family and placed no importance on them. That and I had learned that it was unusual for most other cultures.

I gaze to the restraints holding her then back to her eyes before dipping down further given her a once over before lifting my gaze back up.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:39 pm

There was the sound of chains rattling as the other girl rose and kicked one leg, apparently trying to start a bit of a swing as she dangled helplessly from the ceiling. She winced slightly, the violent motion causing the bonds around her wrists to cut into her pale skin, but it might just have been worth it. As her body swung back from the kick, she brought her long, toned legs together and arched her back, the short skirt of the school’s uniform drawing back enough to show a flash of white panties that apparently tied together at the hip. Using the momentum of the swing, Sumire blew out a short, pained breath as she forced her tired, aching shoulders to work. She pulled, struggling visibly as she drew her body up, trying to bring her training on the hanging rings to bear somehow.

That was when she noticed the low entrance that had appeared, seemingly instantaneously, in the wall in front of her. She was surprised enough that her efforts slackened for just a moment. Moment enough, however, for her to fall the short distance the chains would allow her, all of her weight coming down on her wrists with a hard jerk as she stopped, her toes dangling mere inches from the ground.

Dangling limply now, Sumire’s brown eyes watched that dark hole passively from behind a tangle of short, unruly black hair. Around her throat, a narrow collar of pink lace rested snugly against her skin, not tight enough to pinch or strangle, but enough to provide a constant touch that itched faintly at the back of her mind and kept her from forgetting its presence. Her raised arms lifted the hem of her uniform top, revealing the smooth bottom curve of a trim belly, her skirt sitting slightly askew on her hips from her exertions. White thigh high stockings ran up along the contours of her long legs, a bit of blue ribbon tied along to thigh to keep them firmly in place while still exposing the pale curves of her upper thighs. Both of her arms were caught in the same metallic loop, cinched tightly around both of her wrists, making it impossible for her to reach the chain suspending her overhead.

She wasn’t sure what she’d been expecting to come out of that hole, but it certainly wasn’t what she got.

The sweet, pungent smell of some kind of fruit blend reached her nose, that savory scent making her mouth water slightly (though swallowing only reminded her of the collar around her throat). A thick, golden fluid shimmered in the light given off from her room, seeping, flowing from the stonework from all angles. Tiny rivulets of the stuff gathered along the roof of the narrow tunnel, dripping down in narrow falls where it was too far for them to roll along the surface and reach the edges of the tunnel. Somewhere, beyond where the dangling girl could see, she could hear something sloshing through the thick mix, struggling and getting slowly, inexorably closer.

Which is when she got her second surprise. Slender arms and narrow fingers trying to find purchase against the smooth stone, pushing a wave of the oil ahead of her as she moved. A layer of golden honey matted her hair to her head in thick clumps that stuck to her skin. It still looked like she was moving awkwardly, but at least she seemed to have worked out a system. At least, the new girl never saw her flounder or get stuck as she slid carefully out of that hole.

Sumire sucked in a breath as Midori clambered her way up to her feet once again. From the bare shoulders, she’d known that this fresh arrival wasn’t wearing a school uniform, but her attire was decidedly more risqué than Sumire had been prepared for. A dark harness wound its way around her upper body, emphasizing and separating the modest handfuls of her breasts as her body tapered down into a slender waist, the white panties clinging to her hips having been soaked through with enough oil to make them practically transparent against her skin. Sumire’s face started to burn hot as she caught herself staring, the oil adding a luster to her skin that shone off of each slender curve. Then, Midori smiled up at her, as if what she were wearing were the most comfortable, casual thing in the world.

Sumire tore her eyes away, causing her to twist slowly at the end of her chain.

“Ah … umn.” Sumire tripped over her tongue as the other girl decided to open with a joke, “K-Kurogane.” She managed, by way of simple introduction.

“I … sort of realized that Embarrassment was the proper door forward after I had opened this one.”
She said, by way of explanation, trying to will the flush out of her face before she finished this slow rotation she was on. “It was somewhat obvious in retrospect. ‘One path can lead forward’, the door marked number one, then ‘Two could lead to embarrassment’. Two is not referring to the door marked two, but the second door in the sequence. I suppose this is a kind of penalty?”

She looked up at the ceiling for a moment, turning her head to regard the text shimmering on the wall.

“This one … is a little trickier.” She admitted, working through it in her head.

“One become two … but we have nothing to divide. I suppose you have brought the oil … but … what is the circuit being conducted?” she looked over at the other ring dangling from the ceiling next to her. Before the loop had suddenly closed on her arms, she’d intended to swing over and take hold of it with her other hand, since they reminded her of hanging rings.

“…I suppose that ‘one become two’ might mean you are supposed to hang up here along with me. That is certainly one thing we are equipped to create another of. It might be trouble if I am mistaken, though.” as she finished the slow turn to face Midori again, she noticed her hazel eyes casually roaming over her figure, causing her blush to come back at full force.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:52 pm

Testmachine would hmm soundlessly to herself as she watched the pair of students finally find each other.. Now some of these real tests could begin seeing how far they might be willing to go with one another. For the moment she simply studied them.. taking all the readings she wished as they stopped to talk to one another and in the attempt to figure out how to contune.

The oil that was dropping off from the one, it wasn't really clumping... it was running smooth.. and thick.. like honey almost but it had to fruit flavored smell. The passage that she had climbed out of, simply slowly closed up as they, dangled.. and tried to stand "as she was finding it still hard to stand without slipping considering how thoroughly greased and oiled down she was.

Nothing else changed about the room, the other chain hanging still almost in silent beckon.. though.. one could suppose if it was done wrong.. one might find themselves just as helpless and hanging with no where to go either.

Charater discription

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Kurogane, not exactly a girl's name but I just assumed that it was a surname So that meant that she or her family had origins in the East. But I committed that name to memory and that body. So luscious dangling there though the way she blushed you would think that our positions had been reversed.

She had seen that I was checking her out even as she explained. I had been under the belief that it was the strange girl behind all this so I applied what logic that the strange girl used, which was apparently none.

“Like what you see?”
I teased having noted that blush not that she could have done much about my roving eyes. I was close enough to be kick but far enough back where I should have been able o react to her if she chose to, not that I gave her a reason to just yet.

“This one seems simple, at least I think it is. There is a spirit or Goddess I encountered that did some bizarre stuff. Trust me it makes sense but doesn't at the same time so try not to think about it to much.”

I would have circled her to check out the view from behind if moving wasn't so damn difficult. I had wondered about the oil. Just what would it taste like? Did it do anything? If it had it wasn't by scent. Unless of course it was really slow acting in which case I was screwed.

“One becomes two. Easy enough. We started separately but have now come together so now we're on the same path. So now whatever path we take we do together. Those chains probably act as a wire connecting us to power whatever. The door s reveals itself but I have no clue as to what happens when I restrain myself.”

Then my smile deepened. “And you may need a bit of oil yourself which would be harder to to. And as you can see it says oil linked. I couldn't make it up, believe me. Though I could easily see myself making up some sort or excuse to touch you.”

Time to get started. Though I started slowly simply setting a hand against one of he hips Then after watching her for a moment I slowly drag my hand upward to the hem of hat shirt before retracing the path I just took.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:22 am

“I … umn … no?” Sumire responded questioningly to that teasing little inquiry. It was painfully apparent that she wasn’t really speaking her mind as much as she was trying to deflect the other girl’s attention. Of course, one of the side effects of their current surroundings was that there was very little else in the room to take Midori’s attention. Sumire turned her head a bit, clearly trying not to openly ogle the other girl…it was hard though. Whenever her eyes strayed towards the other woman, the dark lines of the harness hugging her curves drew her attention down to the perky slopes of her chest. The collar around her neck, at least, reassured Sumire that she was speaking with another contestant in this strange little game. Vaguely, she wondered what she’d gone through to end up in such a state. On the other hand, she wasn’t entirely certain she wanted to find out first hand.

“Well, yes.” Sumire nodded a bit, “Gods and spirits aside, it is not much of a game if there is no internal logic to it.” So, it seemed that Sumire at least was still thinking of the tests so far as a kind of game or challenge. The stakes might be a little higher than what she was expecting, but ultimately there had to be some kind of win condition. Still, she nodded along as Midori laid out her own solution. She might have gotten there through a different logic, but it seemed the two of them were thinking of the same idea in a general sense.

“…Eh?” Sumire blinked, seeming to go very still for a moment. It seemed the subject of the “oil link” was one she hadn’t thought through all the way.

“H-hey now…”
she protested weakly as Midori took that first slippery step towards her. In an instant, the vast gulf between being ensared and alone and being trapped and at someone else’s mercy was truly understood. Sumire swallowed slightly, seeming to try and shrink into herself. It was faint, but there was definitely a soft whimper as the other girl touched her fingers to her skin, the smooth texture of the oil feeling cool against her flushed skin. She didn’t try to kick Midori away as the palm slid upwards against her, but she did squirm, apparently sensitive to the touch.

“Wait, wait!
she called, taking a short breath, “…The shirt.” She said, nodding her head towards where Midori’s uniform top rested in a sodden lump against the floor, a slight pool of golden oil spreading out from it, “It should have soaked up plenty oil in there … surely, that would get better results?”

It was early, but Sumire already felt out of her depth. She hadn’t even kissed a girl, and now this sultry young woman was touching her body directly while wearing something out of a fetish catalogue? She wasn’t mentally prepared! Still … she was probably right about the need to be oiled up as well, or, at least, it seemed plausible and they were unlikely to get another chance. She hoped that the soaked cloth would feel, at least marginally, less personal.

Because…Midori was going to run out of oil on her hands sooner rather than later, and then the application process was likely to become inescapably intimate if they really hoped to get her properly covered.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 am

“Is that so?" I had been undaunted though. There was no truth to those words judging by those reactions I sensed that Kurogane had not be advise to me but rather she lacked the sort of experience to enjoy the moment. It had always confused me about those that had been in denial though I knew not to press myself too aggressively at least not straight away.

When attention had been brought to the clothes I looked back and grinned though she could not see my grin as I took in that soaked bunched up cloth. Then I looked back trying to look serious.

Games were tough to win that didn't seem to be logical challenges but part of the challenge I thought had been working out what was meant. Things seemed clear enough but crazy enough too that I thought they had to be directed by that entity. It was odd that she had not made an appearance though as it struck me that she wouldn't be absent unless it was all part of the game I concluded.

“Your right, It would be easier.”
Slicked up fingers worked on the buttons of her shirt one by one. Little stains of oil left her and there. Naturally she was wearing a bra but I was able to glimpse more of her flesh, enjoying what I saw. But the real challenge was how I was going to get the shirt off … I knew that with her being restrained I couldn't remove it. She probably meant for me to use it as a rag since it was not a uniform top but that would be hard to tell since it was all bunched up and saturated in oil.

I opened her shirt as an excuse to apply that oil coating more of her skin if there had been any sort of protest. Though it was more to check her out.

Since it was so difficult to walk I made a show of crawling to those discarded clothes, retrieving them and crawling back. I used that shirt to rub against the region of those bare sections of legs. Tried to stand and “accidentally” slipped so as to have an excuse to grab her. A disguised grope or not so disguised if she really thought about it.

“Well I'm not going to apologize for that,”
a smile then I sponged her arms, then chest …

“You know … it may have been easier if I just stuck those on you to begin with.” I hooked a thumb at my saturated shorts that I left on the floor near her. But judging by her reaction fun time was probably just about over. I had my fun and I wasn't going to force myself upon her but I had sowed the seeds no doubt. I thought I would have generated some thoughts though it would be a shame not to take further advantage of the situation before securing myself where I would be unable to touch her. I could still speak to her though, I could perhaps do something to rile her up and keep her thinking about matters.

If she had been with other girls before it had been few. From her reactions though I could guess that was not the case. Reluctantly I would restrain myself and see what happened next.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Test would hmm to herself.. well.. if anyone could actually hear her ponder anyway. Considering her intelligence was littler scattered between all her Nano's around.. it was really hard for one to tell where started or ended at this point. Even when she assumed human form.. that was only an extension of her body.

She continued to study the 2 students as they talked to one another.. and seemed to flirt. it was defently interesting to say the least. There was little for her to do at the moment until they actually completed what they needed to do within the room to move on. Even as she studied the oil covered girl, she had begin sliding that oil that soaked her body against the other ones skin... well that was expected.. the way she had been going on from her other challenges, she half expected her hands to slide freely over the traped girls body, if anything simply cause she was traped.

At least they were on the right track as far as spreading the oil to the traped girl.. it would be intriguing to see what they did next.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Sumire bit into her bottom lip slightly to try and hold back her voice. With her weight dangling from her wrists, there wasn’t much she could do to try and fend off the other girl, watching as she slowly undid the red tie around her neck of her uniform, letting it dangle from her shoulders as she threaded the buttons through one by one. Close as she was, it was difficult not to notice Midori’s eyes focused on her work there, watching as each new inch of her body was made visible to her roaming eye. Sumire’s breasts slowly became visible, similar in size to Midori’s, but with a bit more fullness to them that made the soft globes seem to fill the simple white bra that Kurogane wore under her top. Sumire glanced away as Midori looked it over, trying not to give away the fact that her bra actually unhooked in the front. With any measure of fortune, the other girl wouldn’t notice the clasps in front of her, hidden as they were by a small girlishly pink bow. Still, the buttons came undone one after another, Sumire’s body becoming even more on display. Her pale skin was soft and smooth to the touch, feminine and curvy, but the explorative touch of fingers told her that under that soft exterior was the firmness of a fit, strong body.

If Sumire thought that she was on display, then Midori was putting on a show by comparison. There was no way that the way she was crawling back towards her discarded clothes wasn’t deliberate, Sumire watched the way the muscles of her back and shoulders moved when she was close. While she was further away, her eyes moved a little lower, watching as her hips swayed, and her backside flexed, her knees supporting her as her legs pushed her forward. It was faint, but with her panties soaked clean through with the golden oil, clinging to her skin as they were, the other girl’s sex was practically on display, peeking back at her through the thin cloth. The look on Midori’s eyes when she turned back around just seemed to say that she knew full well that the restrained Sumire had been watching. It silently dared her to look away as Midori made her way back, shoulders rolling like some kind of great cat as she put forth one hand and then the next, the motion causing her hanging breasts to sway visibly before she got too close again.

Sumire was starting to feel a little like the other girl’s toy rather than a fellow challenger of this treasure hunt. Each little embarrassed expression teased out of her while the chain kept her stretched out and vulnerable in front of her. An arm grabbed along her leg as Midori used her as an anchor to try and climb back to her feet, though Sumire wondered if she really had to cling quite so closely to her solely for stability. A thought that vanished immediately as one foot slipped out from under her, threatening to send her spilling to the hand stone floor below. She brought herself up short, tightly clutching the only handhold she could, her fingers sinking into Sumire’s ass suddenly, causing her to emit a sharp squeak of surprise whose full range could only be properly appreciated by dogs.

“…s’okay…” Sumire mumbled in barely audible response to Midori’s teasing. It felt like her face was burning, red as she was, and with her shirt hanging undone along her body it was easy to see that heat creep down to her chest. She jumped slightly as the oily cloth pressed to her exposed body, the room temperature goo feeling cold against her heated flesh, causing her to goosebump slightly as the cloth was run carefully over her body.

Sumire tried to play the experience off as nothing, hoping that maybe she could spare herself a bit of teasing if she could just keep a straight face. Unfortunately, her body refused to cooperate. She squirmed as that smooth oily substance was rubbed into her skin, twisting this way and that wherever the cloth brushed against a ticklish spot, particularly along her flanks though as she reached around to run the cloth up along her spine that got a faint whimper out of her as well. The anticipation was agony, as she started watching Midori work she began to jump early when she realized she was about to reach one of those hot spots, which sometimes caused her to attack the area more thoroughly, and others caused her to suddenly veer in another direction, teasing her with the knowledge that she’d be coming back to that area in time.

Sumire closed her eyes to try and tune out what was happening, at least to keep from tipping her hand. It didn’t help half as much as she’d hope it would. It just focused her mind on the feeling of that shirt running over her body as she still tried fruitlessly to predict when she’d display another vulnerability. It was around that time the cloth suddenly pressed to the tops of her breasts, a slight squeeze drawing up oil from the shirt’s folds to dribble more of that oil into her cleavage. She bit her bottom lip again, her head falling back as she trembled slightly under that touch. This was for the challenge … this was part of the test … she just had to endure it as best she could.

Objectively, it only took minutes. Sumire’s exposed body shone with a soft golden glaze, places where it was layered thick dribbling slightly and leaving light, tickling traces along Sumire’s body where they followed the hollows of her contours. Sumire herself looked a mess, her head hanging loosely from her shoulders, her breath coming out in soft, panting gasps as her heart fluttered in her chest. Her legs were still free, but she kept them pressed tightly together, her thighs rubbing together fruitlessly as her body tried to find some relief from the feelings building up inside. Somehow, her helplessness seemed to enhance the feelings she was experiencing rather than detract from them. The thought that she was at another person’s mercy freed her from some responsibility of what she was feeling, and also left her intently wondering what the other woman might do next. She tried not to dwell on that line of thinking for the moment, watching with unfocused eyes as Midori made her way over to the other hanging ring, making the short hop to grab hold of it as Sumire had done once before. This time, Sumire watched the hoop contract, snapping closed like a trap around her wrists.

“…” Sumire closed her eyes again, forcing herself to take deeper breaths, trying to assert some degree of control over her body again. To put some firmness to her voice.

“It … is not really a circuit yet, is it?” she asked, looking up at the chains as the two of them dangled separately, just a few feet away, “We need to connect the terminals.” She added after a moment, trying not to consider for a moment the implication that she was going to use her body as a conductor. Surely, the oil was intended as a protective measure for that, right? That was why she’d mutely allowed herself to be fondled, rubbed, and smeared by another after all.

“Here, swing this way.”
She said, swinging her legs back and arching her back to try and get a bit more distance before swinging forward with her hips. The hard part was less starting the swing, and more keeping herself oriented the same way and swinging like a pendulum rather than getting pulled into a lazy spiral. Her arms ached in protest as she forced them to move again, still smarting from the rough stop she’d experienced before Midori’s appearance in the room, but she pushed passed that dull pain to focus on the task at hand.

The distance between them was only a few feet, after all, and each of them was tall enough to bridge that gap. Kicking away at each other wouldn’t get them the results they needed though. They needed contact, prolonged enough to complete the circuit. As she swung a bit closer to Midori, Sumire spread her legs a bit, trying to hook the backs of her knees with her legs. She botched the first attempt, sending them both into a spin, though Sumire recovered quickly.

“Closer, try and split your legs at the end of the swing.”
She said encouragingly as they got properly oriented once again. They nearly kicked each other directly this time as they swung close, but it wasn’t quite close enough. Sumire parted her legs and swung them back to keep them both on target, building up a bit more speed, letting her swing a little further. This time…this time!

They bumped, roughly, together, but this time they didn’t swing apart. Oily thighs slid smoothly over one another, offering no traction at all as the chain began to try and draw them apart again. Sumire locked her legs around Midori’s hips, feeling her legs do much the same. The chain went taut as they clung tightly to one another. The slick feeling of oil pressing against oil made it much too easy for the two of them to slide apart, licking her lips as she tried to concentrate, Sumire tried to shift her legs as she tried to find a more secure grip.

An effort which she almost immediately stopped, taking in a sharp breath. The two of them might’ve been connected, but … with the method they’d had to use, their sexes were pressed close together ensuring that any kind of struggling or squirming was going to be felt by the both of them. It was a small mercy that each of them were still clad in their panties, or Sumire very likely would’ve died of mortification on the spot.

"...I hope this works."

Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:34 pm

OOCly "sorry I missed her jumping up for the chains"

No sooner then she had jumped up trying to catch the chains, then the loop that had been in the end, snatched at her wrists trapping her just like the other one.. leaving her feet dangling inches off the floor. It of course had been hard jumping consider how slippery her feet still were.. though as soon as she managed it she found herself trapped just like the other.

Even as they swung there a few moments they finally managed they had to complete a circet, having there oiled up forms.. in contact with one another. After a bunch of rubbing oiled flesh.. and allot of misattempts they were finally able to hook there legs in one another. No sooner then they did they would feel a tingling of sorts now running throughout there bodies. The longer the feeling lasted the more they were suddenly feeling it having a effect upon there nervous system. Even as they struggled to keep in contact they would feel unwanted pleasure suddenly rippling within the depths of there core... like somehow someone was stimulating them without touching them.

As the feelings continued to grow from there core, the floor beneath them would suddenly.. and slowly.. start to pull apart.. the longer they stuck together.. the further it would pull apart. It was slowly moving at about an half an inch a minute... leaving plenty of time for them to continue to stay latched together and for those feelings to grow. If, they stopped touching one another the feeling should cease, and the floor would then close a lot more quickly.

For what they could see between the slowly opening floor, it looked like Chrystal clear blue water... perhaps something they would find themselves falling into if the floor managed to open all the way.. if anything they would be able to wash off the oil after.

Charater discription

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:30 pm

I had failed to notice that the bra unhooked in the front. My interests had been primarily on those curves that had been revealed to my hazel eyes to look too deeply. I simply assumed, a bad habit, though if I had been aware then there wouldn't be much that would stop me from unclasping it and playing with those mounds.

She had been aroused, at least I suspected that she was curious. I even discovered her ticklish spots as I made a show of applying that oil to her, She was soft to the touch I imagined from the poor excuse of that grope but I could have gotten lost in the moment too.

There was a task set before us, an aim to all this madness. If it was indeed that girl then things had not meant to make sense so I did not really try to adapt to it now. But restrained after having a bit of fun I gave the question that Kurogane made. I really didn't have an answer. I could guess though I could only make sense out of some of her madness. Most of which I had not even tried, it was clear that I didn't understand nor was meant to.

“Oh? Well, I don't think so -”
it probably wasn't too reassuring especially since I gazed at the ceiling see how the chains had been attached to the ceiling for the first time. When I looked back to my fellow student I smiled. “It's more a metaphor I believe ...”

At first I had not got the swinging not that I faulted her for wanting to get close again I figured that wasn't the reason. Oh? She had to be over thinking things perhaps completing that imaginary circuit. Well nothing was happening and while I simplified things in these tasks she complemented me by thinking a step beyond. Maybe that was what those words meant with one becoming two.

I could break down things to the simplest forms due to my exposure to that strange girl but she took it a step beyond. I could have made a crass joke about her just wanting to get close again but I didn't want to deter her.

After a moment I caught on. I took me a bit longer to get the hand of things. Longer still before we joined together, legs wrapped about each other though there was an ache in my wrists at the efforts I did not mind so close to touching those sweet lips with mine.

I had been so coated with oil that she might not recognize me when I cleaned up. The tingle at first I had believed was from that closeness. I could barely contain myself though. She was so close and yet so slippery. My legs had to tighten around her once I felt us slipping a bit.

I wasn't too athletic but had a good deal of leg strength from all the times I had been in the missionary position urging a lover one. I grinned at that closeness. Chest to chest I leaned ever so closely as if I had intended to kiss her though it was a rouse, I deviated at the last moment wishing to see what sort of reaction I got first. Gauging how receptive she was. I moved to whisper in her ear. “Now what?”

The feeling was growing stronger, unnaturally so. I had been exposed to aphrodisiac in the past and this was a bit different. I seemed to build up only when I was connected to another.

Further the floor was opening. The path onward had been below? I looked down seeing water and deduced that the chains released once the floor was gone. Probably because I was never good with restraining back my sexually desires I began to crumble first. I didn't need much of a nudge. The excuse being the slippery nature of the oil, attempting to get a secure hold with my legs. It masked the rubbing at first any way but when it became grinding that was a different matter altogether.

The longer this took though the juicier those lips looked to me as I was inching in again ever so slowly.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Soft thighs rubbed against the firm curve of a hip, heated flesh gliding effortlessly against the same, their pliant bosoms conforming to the other’s curve as Midori pulled herself closer. Sumire’s heart hammered against the inside of her chest, the effort involved in getting the two of them in contact only partly to blame. The slippery glaze of oil made clinging to the other girl a precarious proposition, every wiggle, every squirm threatened to shift their bodies in a way that squirt them free from each other’s tenuous grasp, dragged back and away by the dangling chains and forced to begin the whole dance over again. That gentle tingle running through her body reassured her that she was right though, that something was flowing through their bodies.

Sumire watched Midori’s lips draw closer and closer to hers, a sultry grin on her face as she leaned in. This close, it was hard to look at anything but her, and while sorting out this puzzle gave her something else to focus on, it wasn’t as though she’d forgotten the other woman’s touch in such a short span. This close up, Sumire got caught up in the other girl’s eyes … she’d never really seen such a color back home, and now she could see all the subtle little gradients that it was made up of. She inhaled slightly, as if bracing herself, as those lips brushed close to hers, letting the breath out in a gentle sigh as those words tickled her ear. Relief? Disappointment? It was difficult to gauge, and could well have been a mix of both.

“Well … I guess we get comfortable.” Sumire murmured her response, chancing a look down towards the floor below, a seam having appeared in the smooth stone below. Their doorway might be opening, but it was clearly in no hurry, they were going to be up here for quite some time. “Or, we try to figure out a way to conduct more energy … it might speed things along.”

Time seemed to pass slowly, the act of keeping together wasn’t as simple as not moving after all. Gravity tugged on them, a steady force trying to slide them apart, and with the oil trying to cling more tightly was actually counterproductive. They had to move, shimmy themselves closer together regularly to keep from sliding apart, but every time they did their bodies rubbed intimately against one another, increasing that exhilarating frisson between them.

The tingling running through her body was growing, slowly, but steadily as that opening spread itself below them. She couldn’t tell if the flow of energy was increasing, or if she was becoming increasingly aware of that same steady trickle as time passed. That gentle, insistent stimulation teased away inside of her, causing her to tremble slightly as that pleasant pressure built up inside her, even as her body was stimulated externally by her closeness with Midori. The slow grind of their sexes as they struggled to maintain position kept her on edge, but the pace was too slow to do much more than tease her endlessly.

Sumire realized she was panting softly, her lips parted as she took increasingly shallow breaths. She swallowed and tried to steady herself, but all it managed to do was remind her of the collar set snugly around her neck. There was no doubt that this tension was grinding away her resistance steadily. At the current rate of things, she didn’t think she’d be able to maintain her self-control until the door fully opened.

Of course, Sumire didn’t really have to concern herself with her own self-control. Her partner in this strange place didn’t seem to believe in restraint at all. The incidental rubbing of their bodies was becoming more and more frequent, both sets of panties having long ago soaked through some time ago. Once she found a good spot though, their covered clits roughly brushing against each other, her hips started moving with more strength, greater purpose. Sumire could feel the heat in her ears when she realized the Midori was trying to use her body to get off, but then, surely she must’ve been feeling all the same things Sumire herself was.

“M-Midori…” she whimpered, her eyes looking dazed, “Don’t…don’t move so roughly. We’ll slip…” Though, at the moment, she wasn’t sure if that was more a shame because they’d have to start all over again with their escape, or because these feelings would stop. She shuddered as the feelings from that rough grind seemed to touch the steady tingling deep inside her.

“Here…calm down, I’ll—“
she paused a moment, a bit embarrassed by what she was about to propose, “I’ll move with you. That should help.” Flustered as she was, she didn’t realize she’d abandoned her more proper speech for something more casual. It took her a few moments to find the rhythm, but she began to meet the steady grind of her partner’s hips with her own, trying to keep them balanced and steady while increasing the sensation the both of them were feeling.

She vaguely realized that Midori’s face was closing with hers again, lightly parting her own lips with a pass of her tongue to wet them. Dimly, she realized it would be her first kiss with a girl … the surreality of the situation gently touching her conscious thought.

“Midori … someone’s … someone’s watching, you know?” she said, by way of faint protest, though she neither pulled away nor turned her head.

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Connected as we had been I had noted hat the flow was opening though at such a slow rate. It was like an elder driving down a highway, the pace slow and leisurely with traffic zipping all around them. But I did not so much as mind. I had been more concerned in keeping us locked together.

The movement started as an excuse and became more of a need as whatever the oil had been doing to me effected me the longer we remained together. It had seemed that the very connection entailed a sacrifice of sorts. If I came away then we would have to reconnect. I doubted that I could release myself before that circuit was fully connected then come back together.

What would happen when most of the floor came away if we had been disconnected? Would more and more of that “door” slowly close until we had enough floor to try again? My attention had not lingered on that for long. What was more interesting to me had been how close we were. How good she felt pressed up to me.

I had been aggressive but not as aggressive as I could have been given the situation. Even so I teased a little, going for a kiss but deviating. It allowed me to gather information and build towards that rather then rush. I had already assessed that she was teetering, that she had not been use to this sort of thing yet not opposed to it either.

Conducting more energy … I gave that some thought. It could have sped things along if I had fully saturated her from the start but rubbing against one another had been more fun. “We need to get more oil on you ...” Was it true? Probably not but it hadn't hurt to try and giving her a further excuse to all this movement was golden. I really didn't concern myself too much about coming apart. I nodded when Kurogane opted to move with me and we had better results.

I wasn't slipping as often though my body was warming up. It felt more then good and I felt myself being drawn to her lips. My gaze flicked to her neck as it I was going to target that spot instead but the collar seemed more of a hindrance. True I could have sucked on the skin where the shoulder met the neck. But the lips had been a better target and I soon turned my attention back to them slowly growing closer. Not because I had been resisting what I wanted but giving her the option in drawing away.

The oil was probably affecting her in the same way not that I cared or even thought about it. I heard the weak excuse though I did not need to ponder it any.

“Then let's give them something to watch.” I connected our lips. Hers had been absent of that oil but mine had been saturated in it. Soon as we pressed together I would taste that oil too. But I had not gone for a chaste peck on the cheek or brief contact of our lip. My tongue eagerly sought to join the fray brushing against the very lips I had been pressed against.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:30 pm

It was most interesting studiing these two students. Even as the bio readingings contuned to come in on the pair.. they contuned to slowly grind against one other as they slowly came to realize that static that was slowly coursing threw there systems, yes that was slowly opening the watery pit beneath them.. but was also having a strange if yet pleasureable effect upon there nervouse system.

Even at this point if they weren't trying to hurry the pleasure along.. there systems would slowly be forced to respond to the growing pleasure that was working threwout there systems. Even without being touched it would feel like they were being slowly stimulated so there pleasure would increase.

As the oil contuned to slowly slide from the length of there gripping forms and the pleasure contuned to grow within them the floor would contune to appearntly open beneath them.. that ever slow moving thing seemed to take its time as it parted. It would take a good long while to slowly open. Chances are both girls would be lost into grinding against one other before that floor was nice and open beneath them.

Right before each of them could fully bring one other off from there sexual grinding against one another, the floor would pull back far enough, and the rings that were holding there wrists above there head suddenly broke upon and in the next moment they would find there sexualy heated bodys suddenly dropping into a icey cold water bath. They would come to find out that the water was only 3 feet deep, but easly 10 by 10 on each side.

The room itself had changed after everything was all said and done.. the wall that had contained the words, now had another pair of those door plates that normaly opened the door, right next to each other. The watery bath didn't extend right to the wall, toward the door plates it let several feet they could climb up out of the water. The oil itself seemed to wash off at the touch of the water.

Charater discription

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:53 am

Sumire made a surprised little murmur, her body going rigid for a moment as Midori’s lips pressed firmly to hers and that tongue swept hungrily into her mouth. That gentle, fruity taste rolled along her tongue, a bit of oil swept along in her passion as that daring kiss stole her breath. A few moments passed with Midori firmly in control of their lip lock. Sumire’s head felt hazy and warm, the tickling, sensitive teasing of current through her body stirring her body from within, even as the heated friction of the two girl’s bodies rolling against each other assailed her from without. The moment passed slowly, her tongue moving back against Midori’s inquisitive intruder, tentatively at first but growing more eager with each second. Their womanhoods kissed as well, heated, sensitive buds grinding with the motion of hips that seemed to become only more insistent. Soft, pliable breasts rolled against each other, first one on top and then the other as their toned stomachs pressed to one another. The intensity of it all was more than anything Sumire had ever experienced before, she didn’t try to force anything, she just let her body move as it wanted to, seeking out that greater pleasure. The tension was built high, her lips parted further as she moaned hungrily, a flutter running through her insides as she danced right at the cusp of release.

And then gravity, rudely, asserted itself once more.

Shock. That was the only word for it. She barely had time to register that she was falling before her flushed body was suddenly submerged in icy blue water, bubbles of air escaping from her mouth in place of the short cry she’d been about to utter. A second ago, the hot press of flesh, the search for the peak of that mounting pleasure had practically consumed her. With that cold blue water washing over her, however, she kicked roughly free. The only thing she wanted was out.

Her head broke water with a spray of fine droplets, sputtering and coughing as the dark hair clung to her face and she turned to try and orient herself again. A faint cloud of gold spread away from the two of them, the oil washing away from their bodies with suspicious ease now that its purpose had been fulfilled. She shivered slightly, wading awkwardly through the shallow pool until she reached the narrow shelf near the exit. Blue skirt clinging to the backs of her legs, she climbed her way out of the pool, rivulets of icy water cascading down her body and onto the stone floor as white cloth clung transparently to her all over. Shivering, her nipples jutting achingly against the cloth of her bra, Sumire peeled her uniform’s shirt off and began trying to wring it out in a desperate bid to get at least a little bit warmer.

A tiny little aftershock of disappointment shivered through her as she watched Midori climb up as well, shrugging on the shirt again and trying to button it back up, though it still clung provocatively to her figure. She glanced at the two door plates on the wall, the only signs of how to move forward, as she started to squeeze the water out of her skirt next.

“S-sorry…” she mumbled, barely audibly, taking a deep breath as she tried to steel herself again, “I suppose we both push one to go forward?” she suggested, indicating the doorplates, “Would you like the right, or the left?”

Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next