View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students" 

Post Re: Maze "Open to 1 or 2 students"
The floor was opening too fast. It may have seemed slow but I was actually enjoying myself. Tasting the fruity oil upon my lips it didn't taste too bad, more like a tropical drink then the bitter taste of cum that I had built up an acquired taste too.

I practically got lost in the moment though. There was just one other coherent thought and that had been to grab those chains suspecting that they would release from my wrists suddenly I would still be suspended there and could control my fall. Other than that I enjoyed the rubbing, kissing and shifting of our bodies. The electricity so stimulating, not that I really needed much encouragement.

It then happened. The chains came free of my wrists and I delayed my fall for maybe a second longer. My hands were coated in oil making it near impossible to hold on for long and Kuragane's legs around my back pretty much guaranteed my fall especially if I could not support our weight.

Thus the additional weight caused me to slip then fall taking that plunge. “SHIT!” Water rushed up over my head for a moment and it was so damn cold. Nipples and clit had been hard and my flesh broke out in goosebumps. I cleared water from my eyes, teeth clattering I followed her out of the water.

While she had clothes I barely had any though I wrung water out of my hair then rubbed my arms. The oil was now gone, though I found myself grinning.

“Sorry you weren't a better kisser? It's OK we all got to learn at some point. Only a rare few are born savants after all. I'll help you practice later if you wish.”
Add in a bit of teasing but leaving that door wide opened I cast my hazel glance to the plates on the wall.

“One becomes two. I bet once we touch one the other vanishes. Even if we coordinate our efforts one will be touched first even if just a fraction of a second first but we'll try it your way and see what happens. I'll take the left one.”

I had no reason for my selection other than being in front of the left door at the time. There had been no clues and I waited to coordinate our efforts seeing what happened next. In any case I hoped the next area would be warmer or rather I felt warmer.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Sumire’s eyes flicked slightly to the side as Midori offered to coach her kissing a bit. Cold as she was, however, she couldn’t manage even a faint blush at the insinuation. Lacking any kind of sensible response, she turned her mind instead back to the game at hand.

“I believe these two plates open the same door, actually.”
She said, reaching towards the panel on the right, “There has not been a blind choice yet, but they want to be certain that we move through together.”

“As I said, I believe there is an internal logic to these challenges, even if they strain conventional understanding.”
She considered the door, “On three?” At that short nod, she started the count, raising and lowering her left hand slightly to indicate the timing of her count.

“One … two … three.”
She pressed her palm against the plate.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:07 pm

She had not met that strange girl. If she had then she would have been aware that logic was not much of a factor here but she was right in one way at least. There had been no blind choices thus far. Rather cryptic clues at times that did not always make sense until after the fact but they provided a hint at least or at least something to be expected.

With the oil choice I really had no idea other then oil would be involved in some fashion and it was. Plenty of it too. It made me wonder if I would have come by the area where she was restrained though. Loping about until I made a similar choice or going about in a circle coming across the same rooms … my hazel eyes lit up then as I understood something.

This was a maze and in mazes you went around until selecting the right path but this maze was a little different. It told you were things were that you may need for later or so it had all seemed to me. One of us had to get the oil before we were allowed to go on.

Now the doors could open to two individual paths that lead into the same room or only one would open. Indeed that girl had some rather strange logic but it had all seemed to make sense to her at least.

“OK,” and on three I pushed against the plate before me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4