View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 caught by a demon (rp with Crush) 

Post Re: caught by a demon (rp with Crush)
"My name?" He smirked down at her and softly rubbed her cheek. "My name is old, and unimportant. Just call me demon."

He groaned softly as she delicately worked his cock, her lightly tanned skin contrasting against his crimson skin.

His thumb slid across her cheek to her lips, pressing against them lightly, almost playfully.

Picture by: Persephone

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:55 am

Lisa blushed heavily as she felt him carressing her cheek while gazing into his eyes and finding herself lost in their depths. Her hand continuing its motions as she shifted to be more in his lap. The young woman blushing as she'd soon find herself wanting to have something more fitting but keeping with her keeping him hard. "You certainly fit the bill..." she quipped playfully. "I bet your an incubus with your charm." She giggled lightly. "What do you wish from me?" She asked lightly as she was about to give in to her lust. THe more she fought internally the worse it became. That growing need soon becoming unrestrained.

Always up for an rp when not streaming :)

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:06 am

"I was a general in Lucifer's army." He stroked her hair as she shyly rose to her feet to sit upon his lap. "I've killed so many angels..."

He could feel the effects of the spell dizzying him, it was like being drunk on red wine and a shot of adrenaline at the same time. "What do you wish of me?"

The question made him grin. He took a pull from his cigarette and placed it in her mouth. "Ride me while smoking this"

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:24 am

Lisa blushed madly as she did as he asked, removing her bikini bottoms before placing herself in his lap fully while guiding his cock to her wet sex. The young woman coughing as she took a drag of the cigarette and coughed in reflex. She wasn't used to the chemically treated stump as she lowered herself onto his cock slowly. Pleasure spiking through her as she took him slowly into her body inch by inch. Her eyes closing lightly as she gave a muffled moan.

The student taking the demon into her body fully with a lewd cry. "S-So thick..." She moaned out in pleasure as she grew accustomed to his cock filling her. Her top covered chest pressing agaisnt his naked chest lightly as she shivered at the sensation.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:34 am

He wasn't sure if it was the spell or this girl anymore as she obediently grasped the cigarette with her lips and stood to remove the bottoms of her bikini.

The demon watched the smoke curl from her lips as she bent down, pulling them off her hips and down her legs. Lifting one out, and then the other.

He could feel his black blood rushing to his cheeks, darkening them as she sat herself down onto his lap. They both watched her hand gently guiding him inside of her supernaturally aroused schoolgirl pussy.

"Don't just inhale smoke, take a small pull and then breathe.." He advised her as she hilted herself upon him.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:06 am

Lisa moaned out in pleasure as she her hypnotised mind obeyed, taking a small pull before holding it in for a bit before a moan as he hit a pleasurable spot deep inside of her wet pussy caused her to exhale. Her hips beginning to ride his length slowly as her pleasure continued to remain active. ALthough she was fighting back against the hynosis as her body became a bit reluctant as she tried to shake off the hynotic haze fogging up her mind.

"Ahhh~" She moaned out sweetly in her coerced state as she continued her riding.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:36 am

Crush grit his teeth as Lisa slid her tight schoolgirl pussy down his demonic rod. He could feel every inch of her as she lifted herself up and dropped down to meet his hips.

His hand traveled to the back of her neck, pulling her down to press her lips against his. After a short kiss managed to get the cigarette back into his mouth and blew a short puff of smoke into her face. He pulled his hips back to let the head of his cock press against her pussy lips, only to slide back into her, grasping her hips and pulling her back onto him as far as he could.

"Am I a good incubus, Lisa?"

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:32 am

"Ahhhhnn~" Lisa moaned out in pleasure as he pulled back before pumping back into her sex with each thrust. Her chest bouncing at the force as his lips met hers after he took that cigarette from her mouth. "Y-Yes...Demon..." She moaned in a hynotic state as she rocked her hips into his. The student still under his spell currently. The feeling of his cock claiming her entirely bringing a heavy blush to her face as her arms moved to loop around his shoulders.

Her addled mind frantically trying to escape the hypnosis though that would only add to her predicament.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:02 am

He grinned as smoke curled out of his mouth, feeling her tight schoolgirl pussy gripping at his cock. As she moaned and wrapped her arms around him he leaned back, bringing her with him.

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight to his body as he thrusted himself up into her over and over from below. "Aww, you're sweet" he pulled out entirely and slowly slid her back down to meet his hips.

He felt blood rush to his sides as he thought of ways to further dominate his new little friend

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:13 am

"Ahhhhh~ Haaa~ W-Wait...S-sto-Ahhhp~" Lisa moaned out as he bounced her along his demonic cock. His length dominating every inch of her sex as she gripped at his shoudlers, trying to pry herself from him. Her walls flexing around his length as a forward thrust made her arch her back at the sensation. Her mind back but still groggy as she began trying to fight off her weariness. Each thrust he made into her wet sex echoing around her as with her lewd cries. The student looking around the illusion for something she could use against him but finding nothing.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:22 am

The sexual excitement rushed to his sides and shot into his tendrils, three on each side of him emerged, engorged on demonic blood.

They struck out at Lisa, gripping her thighs, ankles and midsection. His hand traveled up her back to the back of her head, grabbing her by the short hairs as he forced her to make eye contact. "Do you realize that I've hypnotized you to want this?"

He thrusted up again, his tendrils gripping at her and pulling her back down, spreading her legs and holding her firmly hilted onto his waist.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:30 am

"A-Ahhhnnn~" She cried out in pleasure as even though she wanted him to stop her body wouldn't as he bucked back agaisnt his hips as his tendrils helped her do so. Her chest bouncing lightly as she gyrated against him while she may have control of her voice she couldn't stop her body from wanting him filling her more and more. "Haaaa~" Lisa cried out loudly as he hit a pleasurable spot inside of her.

Lisa's legs locked in place as she was being used as his cock sleeve. Her eyes shuting tight as pleasure continuously assaulted her senses. The student riding his cock heavily as those tendrils made themselves known around her.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:59 am

"A-Ahhhnnn~"

The demons crimson irises scanned her dazed, hypnotized ones for any signs of struggle. He let her head go as she struggled to work herself on him more freely. As she heavily dropped herself down onto his cock for the 3rd or 4th time in quick succession he could feel her already tight little pussy grip and relax as she came upon him, pussy juice and blood from her again-broken hymen leaking and dripping over him

"So that's a no.." His tendrils began to exert some force as they slowly pulled her upwards, unsheathing his bloody and cum covered cock from her equally sex messed pussy. They held her up with surprising strength, easily holding her overhead as he repositioned her.

The tendrils coiled around her midsection served to support her as the ones around her thighs and legs began to slowly stretch them back until her feet were almost behind her head. The demon crawled backward to the headboard of the bed he had summoned, and pulled his plaything to him, the tendrils guiding her body to line up suitably with his, holding her legs back and wide open for him.

They retracted as he violently whipped her back onto his cock without warning, the tendrils using more force than his hips could generate to drive her young frame down with a definititve slapping of flesh.

"Is the spell making it hard for you to think? Or is that just me?" He asked her languidly as she rapidly slid down to his hips and back up, his tendrils gaining a rythm as they pulled her up and pushed her down, grinding her into his cock with the unnecessary force of a monster.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:29 pm

"Ahhh...haaaan~" Lisa cried out in pleasure as she couldn't stop her body from feeling that delightful pleasure as her combat failed with his continued taunting. Her face blushing heavily as his tentacles pinned her to headboard and spread her legs wide so that he could fuck her thoroughly. Her walls flexing around that demonic cock that was driving her crazy with lust. Her own pleasure not able to keep up with his lust. "I-I'm going crazy...t-this feels too good..." She moaned out lewdly as she couldn't stop herself from bucking back into his own thrusts as the slapping of their sexual bits meeting each heavy thrust. Her breasts bouncing heavily each time they met.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2