View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 caught by a demon (rp with Crush) 

Post caught by a demon (rp with Crush)
Lisa sighed to herself as she was thankful to have a weekend to process what had happened to her in her first week at the school. She'd already been set upon at least once. The student thankful she had a spare bikini after her first had gotten absorbed by one of her assailants. The young woman closing her eyes as she relaxed on the beach in a secluded area so she could be alone with her thoughts. Internally she was still processing that monsters did in fact exist. And so far 2 wanted her carnally.

The brunette momentarily shaking her head as she cleared her mind before walking over to the isolated pool to have the water clear her thoughts. Plenty of shade to give her some refreshment and protection from the sun.

Always up for an rp when not streaming :)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:07 am

Post Re: caught by a demon (rp with Crush)
The cove submerged along the rocky edge of the secluded beach resonated with a gruff, lazy intonation.
"Fuuuuck..."

The demon stared blearily at the salty rock which had served as his resting place, then around the dank cave that had served as his shelter.

He was bored with these surroundings sooner than he had adjusted to them. His wings shot open, droplets of moisture exploded in every direction. With a heavy beat of the wings and three in quick succession he was off of the ground.

He burst forth from hole in his hibernation caves roof, or "skylight" if you prefer, Crush certainly did. The sun instantly blinded him and he hung in the air for a moment, beating his wings, fully naked as always and rubbing the sleep and stars out of his eyes.

Picture by: Persephone

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:26 am

Lisa had just been starting to recline when she'd heard the resounding voice nearby before a red, naked demon burst out of the air nearby.

"Oh shit...Can't I get a break just once?" She groused vocally before pulling herself out of the pool to try and find some shelter out of his sight as best she could. Her crocs acting as sandals as she tried to get out of his sight. Though she wasn't sure she got out of his sight in time as she moved into a nearby cave to break her line of sight with him. Her heart hammering in her chest as she was not wanting to get raped again if she could help it.

Even though she had memories of such traumatic events she still had her virginity which surprised her immensely. Unaware that the school kept her in such a state. Even though her body was growing more accustomed to the treatment.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:42 am

The sun is bright, but the flames in hell are hotter.

His pupils rapidly constricted to pinpricks, the scenic hidden beachside was a popular haunt for him. It seemed fitting to hang at the beach during a sabbatical. He allowed himself to smile at the shoreline for a moment.

*slap slap slap*
The flapping of crocs against schoolgirl feet against the sand softly pattered below, but the surf and flapping of his wings was too loud for the demon to understand what he was hearing.

A cursory glance around for Crush meant a near death sentence for Lisa, she wasn't quick enough to avoid his gaze as she softly pattered her escape to a small cave near the shallows.

His wings pulled tight against his sides with a definitive snap as he allowed himself to fall, gaining momentum as he dove to the beach below.

Last edited by Crush on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Lisa panted lightly as she continued run before stopping and breaking off to the right to hid behind a rock out cropping. She was near an internal pool of water similar to a hot spring. "At least if I get caught there's a place to wash off." She sighed before silencing herself as she noticed the demon coming into view. The young woman keeping her breaths as light as she could as she tried to calm her hammering heart. Internally she knew she'd have to move soon so she began scanning about to look for another area she could escape to.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:14 am

Feeling the rush of air as he fell, the demon shot his wings open and gained lift just feet from the sand. He was within view of the cave but seemed disinterested. The sand blew viciously as he beat his heavy wings and began to glide overhead.

Maybe I'll have some fun with this one while she still has her wits about her.

He lazily drifted around the side of the small shelter hid victim had chosen and landed as quietly as he could.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:57 am

Lisa peaked around her hiding spot as she didn't hear him land once she'd spotted him she knew she had to run for a new spot to hide. The student heading further into the cavern. Unfortunately for her the cavern also echoed her steps as she retreated. She'd be found sooner or later as she engaged in a game of cat and mouse with the naked demon. The young woman shaking her head to rid herself of that image making her blush.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 am

He folded his wings against his back, stepping lightly to the caves entrance. The soft pitter pattering of Karisa's feet in the cave only encouraged his stealthy approach.

Stepping into the cave, he took a deep breath of the dank cave air. He smirked to himself. "Red leather, yellow leather." His voice echoed throughout the acoustically sound natural formation. Great place for rape. Great place for spellcasting. He sat down crosslegged and began to focus.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:01 am

Lisa kept to her hiding spot for agonizing moments as she strained her hearing for sounds of her pursuit. The young woman taking deep breaths to calm herself as she wondered how she was going to get out of the situation she found herself in. She wasn't aware that magic was a thing. Then again her only experience with magic was in that of fantasy like a game.

"Come on girl...think...there's got to be a way out..." She told herself quietly as her eyes looked around frantically for a way to escape her situation. Unfortunately for her it was a 1 way cave.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:10 am

After gathering a small amount of energy, he spoke the words to a lust enhancement spell.

"Azonon, Magarath, Zinthonon!"

The words echoed with a disturbing loudness as he flicked his finger about in midair, drawing unholy symbols that glowed with a pulsating red energy.

The symbols glowed brighter and then erupted in a blinding flashbang, hypnotizing any who saw or heard it into an unholy, uncontrollable lust. Even the demon himself wasn't immune to his own spells effects, he felt his black, toxic blood flood to his stomach. A tight, malicious excitement filled him as he began to spellcast around the cave, summoning a few things to make his latest catch more comfortable.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:27 am

Lisa had heard the words but tilted her head in confusion before a sickening wave of energy rushed over her. This was shortly accompanied by her body increasing in sensitivity to the point that her swimsuit clinging to her body made her cry out in arousal. Her eyes glazing over as she panicked internally at not being able to control her body.

No. I can't control myself... She screamed mentally as she walked out into plain view of the demon, blushing heavily as seeing him made her want to satisfy that building heat inside of her. The student blushing heavily as she moved to present herself for the demon before kneeling in front of him to begin stroking at that impressive length. her body knowing what to do to please him as she took note of what was around him as well.

The student knew she was caught and his as long as the spell was in effect. Her hand working his cock slowly as she grinned at him playfully in her with her lust addled eyes.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:44 am

He didn't have much time to prepare, but upon turning a corner in the cave, lust struck lisa was treated to the sight of a modern contemporary apartment summoned within the cave. A queen bed was the main portion of the room.

He sat on the edge, smoking a cigarette and thinking as lisa entered the makeshift studio.

He grinned "Hey ther-whoa!" She was already to the bed and on her knees before him, grasping hold of his cock with her soft small hands and looking up to him.

"Damn, still got it huh?"

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:01 am

Lisa blushed heavily as she continued to lightly stroke his length before pausing. "Can you blame me?" She asked while pulling her hand back so he could properly adjust. "Sorry...just so aroused its hard to think straight." She apologized before looking around the 'room' "Nice room you have here." She complimented his tastes, ignoring the smell of his smoking. The manfuactured cigarette causing her nose to wrinkle a bit at the acrid smell. She was fully under his hypnosis. Just initially overwhelmed.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:22 am

He pressed a warmer than average finger to her lips and locked his lust glazed crimson eyes to hers. "Its my fault I suppose...whats your name, girl?"

Her hand gliding up and down his shaft caught his eye and he looked down in slight awe at how well his magik had worked.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:29 am

"Lisa Winter. And yours?" She asked with a blush. Internally there was a small part of her trying to fight what her body was doing and failing. She found his touch and voice both incredibly pleasing. Her thumb having a mind of its own as it ran over his tip gently. Her hand keeping its slow pace until he wanted her to continue. I'm pretty sure Dresden would be furious at giving my name to a demon... That small part of her groused internally. She couldn't wrestle her mind free of the hypnosis or the lust coursing through her veins. It was her first exposure to magic after all.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next