View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lost Hope (for Tidal) 

Post Lost Hope (for Tidal)
In many ways the day was like most others her at Shokushu minus the visitors at least thus far. Etolie had been fortunate in learning how to evade them better then most. She wasn't the greatest at flight but the fact that she was all to willing to sacrifice fellow students to get away helped a lot.

Of course there were times where such distractions didn't go as planned or a monster was single minded in having her. Such times just couldn't be helped. Unlike many of the other students that tried to valorously hold back one of those monstrosities she had no inclination of doing so.

Overall she had met with beings that cornered her and blackmailed her. Others that worked to corrupt her even more against her peers. One such occasion delivered the strange black ring to her that she wore on most days. It fed off of pleasure and in those cases where she was victimizing someone she would place the ring on them charging it up.

It gave her the ability to influence things at a price. She used it sparingly but never got what she truly desired. It had been months now still she came to this secluded beach a few times each week where she first encountered the Princess. She even lured a few victims here though one proved to be a mistake. Not one but two monsters retaliated against her for what she did to Rhaine, who knew that she would be so popular among the beasts.

She was losing hope that her Princess would ever return. But here she was despite the danger an isolate spot provided. If any thing was here she knew that there was no chance of out running it or distracting it with another student. Still she took the risk not often falling prey to anything but it was here that she got the first taste of perversion from the ring that genie gave her.

Like most days no one or thing had been here. She sighed softly setting down her bag. Laying out a towel she kicked off her sandals and unwound the wrap about her waist standing there in a green bikini. She might as well have a dip while she was here.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:44 am

Post Re: Lost Hope (for Tidal)
The Princess had been returning to the spot where she first met Etoile for the last three days, at a loss as to how else she might be able to contact her favorite toy. Her spaceship certainly had plenty of communication devices, but they were all a little too advanced for primitive Earth technology, and Shokushu's damping technology made jury-rigging a solution out of spare tech all but impossible.

She had disappeared in the first place due to an interstellar war that threatened her home planet, even a creature as flighty and irresponsibly as the Princess had to do something after all. What she thought would be a one-month campaign dragged on, even threatening to claim her life a few times. But the thought of her pet waiting for her on Shokushu had driven her to survive and eventually prevail, and so now she returned.

For the past few days she had amused herself by tinkering with her biotech, and toying with any students that fell within her reach. However, she was growing frustrated and almost tempted to leave the water, her domain of power, when Etoile finally showed up.

She waited in the water as Etoile came in, staying under the surface so as not to be seen. As soon as Etoile drew deep enough into the depths, the Princess sprang upon her joyfully from behind. Etoile's first hint of contact would be a tentacle slipping into her bikini bottom, but before she could even react to that, a hand covers her eyes.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice asks.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 am

Damn! Her heart raced in her chest threatening to explode, there was no way out of this now, no escape. She wasn't a strong swimmer nor was she that strong. Even if she escaped that tentacle she was too far out to get back to shore or those distant rocks where she might be able to put forth a token fight.

Her magic would do little. Once her sleep incantation dazed a monster for a few seconds but certainly that was not long enough to do anything and she would have been farther from the shore in that case. Her eyes were covered by what felt like hands and not tentacles.

Limited options rushed through her mind then she heard a voice, feminine but one which she had pined for for so long now. How could she forget it? Her heart raced for a different reason this time, her body relaxing from that tense state.

Even her mind relaxed, not one for being dominated it had a habit of submitting in this case. That was another reason why she dreaded the attack of the guests to this place, that lack of control on her part. But her body had been conditioned.

“P-Princess! Princess Tidal!” There was genuine excitement there as if she had given up on seeing her again yet came here in the event that she returned to the island.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Tidal laughs gleefully and releases her hands. "That's right! Oh I knew you were a smart girl Etoile! She spins Etoile around to face her and immediately plants a kiss on her mouth, forceful and thick, her long tongue probing past Etoile's lips. Meanwhile the tentacle in Etoile's bathing suit traces around the area near her pussy without yet touching it.

Tidal continues the kiss for several moments before pulling away. So what's new with you?" she asks, beginning to swim to shore, grabbing Etoile's hand to tug her along with her. "I hope you haven't let anyone tamper with your lovely genetic code! That's my job!"

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:13 am

Her mouth opens as she receives that kiss welcoming the familiar task against her tongue. She gasps at the teasing tentacle that moves about her promising to bring relief to the excited state she finds herself in.

Nipples harden. Her breasts ache a little even though they are touched only by the blood that pulses within them. For whatever reason they were far more sensitive after the experiment on them in the past.

Her hand taken she is aided to the shore. “I have been keeping busy. I ran various tests on the eel you gave me but it did not last long despite my efforts to stretch it out. Other than that Rhaine girl being more popular than I anticipated things have gone fairly well.

“And no. No one has tampered with my genetic code. I was subjected to some strange experiment once but that was based off of sensory input. I've missed you.”

She looked down and away for a moment her cheeks filling with color at that admission. She looked back. “I didn't think you were coming back. I've come back here as often as I could but was losing faith.”

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:06 am

Tidal turns to look at Etoile after they come on shore. While before she might have looked like a human submerged in water, her true nature was now evident, with her torso splitting off into a dark, octopus-like base complete with eight thick tentacles.

"Sometimes I wasn't sure I would make it back,"
she says softly. "I got caught up in events against my will, unable to return and forced to risk my life. But through it all, I thought of you constantly, and it was those thoughts that pulled me through."

She smiles wickedly and pushes Etoile down on the towel she had laid out. But enough of that! I don't even know how long I've been waiting to do this to you! Looking at Etoile wearing nothing but her swimsuit, her own nipples harden and beg for sensation, while within the swirl of her tentacles, her modest cock grows erect as she stares lustfully down at Etoile.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:01 am

“Really?” Surprised to hear that she wondered for a moment about those sorts of things that would pull the Princess away from the planet. But she was a ruler after all and such things could not be avoided. However, it was inspiring to hear that she had been the reason for Tidal pulling through all that.

After their first encounter Etolie found herself smitten with the Princess. She was on another level entirely as dominate as she was over her own peers there was a bit of herself that she saw there.

Clearly Tidal's monstrous nature could be seen as she is pushed back not even resisting as she stares up at the Princess, sitting up on her elbows she was soaking wet from the recent swim her eyes focused on those tentacles that clearly covered that masculine portion of her.

“Then why wait any longer?” Her legs widen a little the bottom of her feet setting down on the towel with her knees upward above her quivering chest as she breathed in excitement.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:17 am

Tidal giggles. "I wouldn't worry about that... I'm not going to!" With that she pounces on Etoile, planting kisses about her face and neck. Her tentacles make short work of Etoile's bathing suit, one reaching around her back to untie it and free her delicious breasts to the world while another black appendage grasps her bottom by the string and slides it down along her legs. Etoile then feels multiple tentacles coiling all around her body, as the princess's cock hovers above her exposed pussy.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:26 am

Those clothes removed with ease she maneuvers her legs helping some as the bottoms are removed. Breasts exposed to the air displaying harden points that throb. “Ah!” she gasps as the tentacles surround her.

They graze against her skin just as wet and rubbery in nature as Tidal hovers above her. Eyes gaze up at her as she feels that black ring pulsing fueling that desire further. The ring began to feed off those desires that she felt now. Her own pleasure would fuel the ring too for whatever good that would do her now since she obtained her deepest desire.

“Ahh … don't tease me … p-please Princess ...”

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:46 am

Tidal tilts her head curiously. Even accounting for her long absence, there seemed to be a strange intensity to Etoile's desire, something mysterious, though she couldn't put her finger on what, if anything it was. She shrugged the thought off. If there was anything to it, she could figure it out later, after she had gotten her nookie.

"Alright... I won't tease you. Much." Abruptly she shifts positions, so her cock is away and her head is lower and near Etoile's pussy. She kisses Etoile's thigh, laps the skin above her clitoris, and with that little bit of tease, finally dives in. Licking along and within her pet's folds, and frequently swirling her tongue around that throbbing little nub of pleasure. Her tentacles are still caressing almost the entirety of Etoile's body, especially her breasts and ass (though staying away from her back hole).

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 am

She gasps again. Her body reacting to the sensations that had been pouring off her. The insides of her body just as wet as the outside of it. Eyes flutter at that contact, the teasing increasing that need. Tentacles roaming all over her body adding kindling to that fire as that tongue roamed about her.

A whimper, her hands reach down one placed gently on the back of Tidal's head, the other a shoulder. Tentacles continue to slid over her arms, breasts and ass. Those tending to her breasts would reap the most benefit from their actions the sensitivity there causing her to moan and gasp out.

Her back arches, toes curl feeling that tongue press inside her core. “Oh YES!” That single action showing Tidal just how much she had been longing for this reunion, her pussy tightening against that tongue again and again as even more juices flow in the aftermath of such a sudden and intense orgasm.

Fingers biting into the flesh she lifts her hips up eagerly for more obviously not wishing to disappoint so soon, enduring the actions that came hoping that they were just getting started.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am

Tidal is delighted at the feel of Etoile's orgasm and the knowledge of a job well done. But she doesn't even begin to consider stopping, for her this is just a signal to continue her efforts and embolden them. The tentacles caressing Etoile's body become even more frantic and insistent, especially the ones fondling her breasts, which begin kneading and gently squeezing, trying to cajole even more sensation. Wet slimy flesh and clingy suckers slide against Etoile's bare skin and caress her.

Meanwhile Tidal is busy lapping up all of Etoile's sweet juice, wanting none of it to go to waste. Her own cock is rock hard and dripping with precum, on the verge of orgasm herself. But for now she ignores that, and slides her tongue deep into Etoile's pussy, as far as it will go. One of her tentacles diverts its tip to land on her clitoris, poking and teasing it erratically.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:45 pm

She had been pining for this exact moment for so long, her desire that intense that she unraveled straight away as that tongue assailed her clenching wet depths. Fortunately Tidal did not disappoint. She didn't relent as those tentacles go wild all about her particularly those ultra sensitive breasts.

Pressed together, rolled over those tentacles fondle them especially receiving moans of delight. Her fingers tensing up as that tongue explored her even deeper. Wet locks tilted back hovering slightly above the towel as her mind became bombarded with the pleasure she was receiving.

A tentacle even set down on her engorged clit that throbbed with all that blood flowing through her veins. That member encircled and played with much to her delight.

The black ring she wore on her finger emitted a black glow that was hardly visible under the light of the sun and not at all when it was dark. The ring doing nothing but charging up from the pleasure that was visited upon her.

“Oh! There! Right AHHH there!”

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Tidal was in a pleasure world of her own, awash in the knowledge that Etoile had succumbed to her 'charms' and finding great pleasure in tasting her sweet liquid. However, her hard cock aches for action, and as she works on her lover she finds it more and more difficult to ignore. Eventually she comes up for air, gasping, and stares Etoile in the eye.

"I can't take it anymore!" she growls. "I've got to be inside you!"

Her tentacles withdraw so that she can stand up on them, and she gives Etoile a smoldering look. Leaning slightly back so that her cock can poke out of her nest of tentacles.

"Ride," she commands heatedly.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:22 am

Her fingers slide away as Tidal brakes away. Laying there on the towel breathing heavily her breasts ache lifting up and down as she gazes upward drawing in breath as she pants. Those tentacles part as Tidal rises up flowing away from her body as that erect member displays itself.

Etolie grins sitting up on her knees she crawls the small distance forward. A hand lightly grasping that member followed by a slow lick tasting that salty precum she stands bringing her hands about Tidal's shoulders drawing her into a hungry kiss as she pulls herself upward, her legs parting towards either side of that body as she lowers herself down.

Sensitive breasts pressing against her chest, the slit of her body briefly rubbing over the head of that member before aligning itself against her then falling down over it in one fell swoop taking her all in with that one motion.

“OH!”

Her hips swish back and forth around that member, muscles clench about that masculine portion of her then lift up slowly only to drop back in that one swift motion twisting those clenching hips against her once more. “Y-You like?”

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next