View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lost Hope (for Tidal) 

Post Re: Lost Hope (for Tidal)
Tidal watches Etoile lying on the towel a panting, quivering wreck and grins at a job well done. Watching her hungrily as she sexily crawls forward, and then grunting in surprise and pleasure when she licks her cock.

She contemplates holding Etoile's head there for a bit, but she is already rising and giving her a delicious kiss, which Tidal returns eagerly, wrapping not only her arms around Etoile's torso, but her tentacles as well.

When Etoile sits on her cock, some of the princess's tentacles move to her ass, giving her a cushioned seat as her pussy enfolds her. Staring her in the eye, letting her see the gasp of pleasure as it leaves her lips. It felt so good, those warm, tight walls caressing her sensitive flesh, making her feel like Etoile was coaxing the cum out. She withholds it for now, just letting Etoile work.

"Y-yeah... just like that," she murmurs into Etoile's ear before kissing her again, some more tentacles touching Etoile's firm tits.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Provided a place to sit with her waist support Etolie is able to focus more on what she was doing. Her legs hook around Tidal's back as she lowers herself pulling herself back up with the grip she has over those shoulders.

She keeps the pace slow initially, her insides straining with growing need. Her head moves as she gasps, that tongue licking her neck, portions of her shoulder between small kisses. Her breasts feeling good rubbing up against Tidal's subjected those tentacles.

Then those movements become more frantic as she gives into that need. Squeezing as she bounces off that cock her moist folds straining all around that member, relaxing a second later only to strain again. She keeps the movements the same adding speed to them.

A rush of her juices greet that cock as she squeals in delight once more. Trying her best to keep it together so that she could please her Mistress, seeking that sweet reward, that feeling of that hot seed coursing through her again.

Things had proceeded a great deal from their first encounter where she had been experimented on. Such things were bond to come but right now she focused on their mutual pleasure.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:11 am

Tidal moans and gasps with delight, completely engrossed in the feeling of Etoile's gorgeous body between her tentacles, and her pussy gobbling up her cock.

"Ooohh! Fuck you're horny! I should... I should just give you to my squid, maybe that would satisfy you! I should toss you to a pack of demon sharks, one for each of your holes!" The princess didn't intend to do any of these things, for her that was just dirty talk that she enjoyed. After all, why give this beauty to an animal when she could have her for herself?

At last she throws her head back and screams. "Etoile! Never forget the feeling of my cock in your vagina!" And with that she cums hard, flooding Etoile's womb with her seed. Fortunately she had taken fertility suppressants before arriving on Shokushu as always, or else the girl would be pregnant for sure. She pants, her tentacles still probing Etoile's body.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 am

Her eyes widen in fear at the mention of the demon sharks for a brief moment. Then that cock hits her in such a delicious way that she focuses on the moment instead tossing herself into her efforts as if the assure that Tidal would want to keep her all to herself.

Legs clench against that back as her own motions become more frantic. She squeezes and relaxes only to squeeze again as she attacks that lovely dick.

Then she feels it, that throb her only clue before feeling that hot explosion within her tight clamping confines. Her own juices mixing with that release that floods her, “OH YES! FILL ME UP! AHHH!”

She stops moving with that member firmly lodged inside her as she basks in the sensations moving through her marveling in the sensation that she missed for so long, never forgetting that feeling as her mouth returns to her Mistress joining them in another long kiss as her tongue does battle against her own. Tender breasts scrap up against her own as she breaths in ragged breaths.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:01 am

Tidal slows and then pauses her own frantic motions, kissing Etoile back fully, a tentacle weaving through her hair to press her face more firmly against hers. Her eyes are glazed over as she enters post-coital bliss, and she slumps back on the towel, clutching Etoile to her so their tits are pressed together. Gradually her cock slides out of Etoile, making a popping noise as it goes.

"Fuck I needed that," she says, staring dazed at the sky. "You never cease to remind me why I'm so fond of you Etoile!" Her tentacles continue to caress Etoile's nude body everywhere, suckers clinging to her delicate skin.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:58 pm

“I regret not having any gifts today,” she laid there a hand stroking over that torso as she laid there. Their closeness added heat to an otherwise damp situation. She had lost faith that this would ever happen again but she had been lucky.

Still Etolie did not trick other students into coming here. Nerissa and Rhaine were out unless she got to use her memory incantations on them to make them forget their encounters here. But fresh faces were good in such cases.

Suckers slid against her rubbing against wet flesh and keeping her aroused. She returned that touch though in the limited volume of her hand as it explores. Discovering a tentacle she brushes against it one way then back the other.

“I thought it more important in locating you first. Guess you only have me to play with today.”

She had shifted onto her side attempting to keep the contents contained in her body from leaking out onto the towel now that she wasn't corked up by that cock.

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:54 am

Tidal smiles and runs her many tentacles across Etoile's body. "Don't worry about that. I really only wanted to see you today anyway. It's been so long, after all." Leaning in, she kisses Etoile on the lips before murmuring. "I have such plans for you, Etoile. Her suckered appendages roll across Etoile's breasts, her stomach, her limbs. "We're going to travel the stars together. We'll see sights together, eat exotic food, sample the women... She trails off with a giggle at that last part, and then kisses Etoile again, fiercely. "But first we're going to have to augment that human body of yours. I've developed just the thing today..." There is mischief in her eyes as they rove up and down Etoile's body.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:51 am

She had no idea what had been in store for graduating students. Etolie had never looked into it herself, always figuring that this place was some bizarre nightmare where she had been cut off from her family. But she had never considered what happened after her time her, she just did not think that far ahead always worried about the present and staying ahead of the denizens that came here.

“Today?” She asked her eyes instinctively looking up to the heavens above though seeing nothing more than a few clouds in the blue sky. Still she had never thought of going there not realizing that she was already off her planet in the first place.

Smiling back that all seemed good to her. What could she learn there? Considering that her people had yet to take to the stars there had to be a gamut of things to learn and see, particularly in chemistry. The thought was exciting nonetheless.

Shuddering at the tentacles rubbing over her breasts as much as that look down her body she wondered what was in store for her.

“What do you have in mind?” She asked letting loose a delicious moan as her frame was rubbed tenderly.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:50 pm

Tidal nods and rises, stepping back to the sea. "Come with me. It's past time you had the ability to breathe underwater. While I was away, I've spent every moment I could perfecting the formula, and now I can apply it to you without any complications."

She didn't mention the numerous human slaves she had to experiment on to perfect the formula. Not because she thought the fact would upset Etoile, but just because they didn't matter to her. All of them had survived of course, she was many things but not a butcher, and she possessed enough knowledge of biology that she could revert them back to their original form... mostly.

"The formula's in my lair. You'll be able to absorb the oxygen in water and breathe normally, even speak... for about an hour. Then you'll have to resurface to get more surface air. Incidentally, you'll also be very difficult to strangle, they'd have to apply pressure for an hour before they finally managed to kill you. Not that it would be a pleasant experience, unless you're into that sort of thing. She winks.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:58 pm

If she had known about the plight of other victims Etolie would not have minded. She tended to be cold to others, particularly those beneath her station. She had more concern for those of her own social standing or greater but such inferiors hadn't been worth batting an eye over.

The only exception was Rhaine now, not because she had elevated her standing but there were a number of issues that made harming her bad for her health. She had no idea that Rhaine was connected to not one but two of the visitors, both of which paid her a visit after last time. On top of that Rhaine decided to help her out in one case. That was something she still could not fathom. Someone doing you a favor for nothing at all. Etolie could not see the catch there though she always figured it would be in exchange for a favor latter.

Her eyes followed Tidal before she got up, some of that cum trickling out of her and along her inner thigh as she stood. She glanced out to the ocean then back, grinning.

“That sounds useful.” She had been about to ask if the effects were permanent then Tidal explained further. An hour was good with the perk of strangulation being easier to deal with too, an additional treat.

“Is it a temporary effect that needs to be renewed or is it akin to a whale having to surface for a breath before diving again?” She asked though she would soon discover that as she headed into the ocean still naked.

Not being a strong or fast swimmer she would need some help if they did not proceed at a leisurely pace.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:05 am

The Princess wades into the water, her tentacles quickly curling up into her body to be replaced by a mermaid tail. "Oh it's permanent. I don't deal in magic potions, what we're talking about is permanent altering of your biology."

Remembering that Etoile isn't much of a swimmer, she pauses when they're waist deep into the water. "Hop on," she says gesturing to her back. "Grab my shoulders and I'll ferry you, it will be much faster that way. And remember our system, just squeeze my shoulder if you need air."

She smiled at Etoile in an attempt to be reassuring. She had toyed with the girl the first time she had made the trip, but her affection for her had grown since, and she was too excited to see if her formula worked to play any games.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 pm

That question answered, a permanent effect. It was sounding more useful not only could she get here on her own but it would help her with ambushing unsuspecting victims and assist in evading some of the guests by diving into a body of water. In the later case it might not help out all that often unless there was someone around that she could sacrifice the attention of her pursuer on but still …

The gamut of possibilities ran through her head in a few seconds. She smiled at the conclusion of such thoughts at all the mischief she could get up to. There was bound to be someone on the campus that had some sort of water breathing magic but she had not heard of anyone not fraternizing with those of a lower station than hers unless she had to or wanted something.

While finding kindred spirits that suffered attacks she had no desires. Not everyone had been attacked, besides if it weren't for the guests she would have been seen as a predator of sorts on a smaller scale.

“Sounds great. I've already considered a few fun things.”

Hopping onto her back they dived. She kept her eyes opened, fingers lock to those shoulders and those sensitive breasts pressed to Tidal's back. On occasion they moved as if attempting to get into a more comfortable position but this only sent pleasant sensations through her orbs.

Fingers pressed into her shoulders on more than once seeing that her lung capacity only allowed her to hold her breath a minute or so at this stage, far sorter than Rhaine.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:35 am

"Well don't have too much fun," says Tidal as her head goes beneath the surface. "If you got me in trouble, it would ruin everything."

She dives far below the surface, swiftly and gracefully. Her arms barely move, she moves almost entirely by subtle swishing motions of her tail. Whenever Etoile squeezes her shoulder she pauses and presses her lips firmly against Etoile's, generously breathing into her mouth and then continuing on until she is needed again. Soon Etoile can no longer see the surface, and the water grows darker and darker. She can see strange shapes in the murk, twisting and writhing, but can't make anything out for certain.

And then they arrive at Tidal's lair, piled high with trinkets and coins that she's collected from students over the years. Tidal transforms back to her octo-humanoid form, and lies down on a pile of trinkets with a pleased sigh.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:55 pm

She was glad that she couldn't hold her breath all that long given the reward that had been offered to her each time she squeezed those shoulders.

The shapes in the water were disturbing primarily because she could not see them thus her imagination filled in sinister details.

Etolie knew it was alright, at least while the Princess was present but that did not allow her to stop filling in all those details. Her fear subsided when they got to that lair. She was wet and naked but could breath.

She remembered how her locket was once part of the treasure hoard here. Various trophies, she had her own trophies too but nothing like this. She was unable to display them since they could incriminate her drawing undo attention her way.

Still she took it all in again, wet and chilly her nipples displayed such a state as she swung her gaze back to Tidal. “No chance in me getting back to the surface now. It wasn't your intention of just luring me here to add to your collection, hm?”

She teased noting that Tidal was not in a hurry to start, not that she cared either. In fact with the number of girls that disappeared for long stretches of time and only now was she understanding why, even if she might have been wrong in her belief that one of the guests could have detained students for a lot longer than a few hours.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:29 am

Tidal grins. "You'll be able to get back on your own when I'm done with you. And I would add you to my collection... if any of these worthless baubles could compare to your priceless value."

Rising up, she hops into a tidepool and kneels down, scooping out a small sea urchin. Stepping over to Etoile, she offers the creature. "You'll have to crush it against your chest. It will sting you and hurt, but that's just proof that it's working." She smiles again, eyes boring into Etoile.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next