View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lost Hope (for Tidal) 

Post Re: Lost Hope (for Tidal)
Tidal cries out again, that delightful feeling of Etoile cumming around her pushing her over the edge. Her cum flows freely from her cock, quickly filling Etoile's stomach until it is slightly puffing out. At the same time her tentacle relaxes and shoots ink in Etoile's mouth, filling it with a smoky flavor as it too fills her up.

Gasping for breath, Tidal pulls the tentacle out of Etoile's mouth, but keeps her cock firmly lodged inside her, her tentacles still surrounding and clinging to the girl.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:19 am

She gasps, her thighs pressed tightly against Tidal's sides as she is filled up feeling that seed pumping inside her along with that smoky taste that sweeps over her tongue and makes it's way to her belly along with some of the salty ocean water.

That water fills her lungs and is expelled as she breaths it with the new alterations to her body. Shivering, her body presses to the embedded cock squeezing all around it as those tentacles surround her in a halo.

“Yes! YES! That's it, fill me up!” She goes back to kissing, her hands swimming over what flesh she can touch. She kisses her a few times then dips her head down taking a breast in her mouth.

Etolie sucks against it drawing in more of that salty water. Her inky tongue graces the nipple rolling around it, sweeping over it. Eyes peak up, her breathing raspy as mini quakes reign upon her body while she acts. Her eyes are unable to see much not being the greatest though not far off from normal her contacts are ill prepared for dealing with this sort of darkness.

“I can barely see you Mistress. You are pleased, are you not?”

Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:28 am

Tidal returns Etoile's kisses eagerly, suckling and nibbling at her lips, and then moans as she sucks her tit, her strong hands running through the girl's watery hair.

She brings Etoile's face up and peers curiously into her eyes. "That's right, your human eyes would be rather weak. That was another thing I had planned to correct, but haven't had time until now. I suppose I'll be getting to work on it soon."

She pauses and grins. "Oh and yes, I'm quite pleased. What about you? Has that little side effect worn off yet, or do you need another round?" Her dick is still inside Etoile as she speaks, and her tentacles, though relaxed, are coiled around the girl everywhere.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 am

She moans in delight, those tentacles holding her fast in that embrace as if to shelter her from whatever was in the darkness. Her memory of that squid and what they had it unleash on Rhaine was strong, and there was that mention of the demon sharks which she only imagined those figures were.

She nodded. “In comparison to most animals human sight is somewhat lacking. My vision is a little worse than the typical human corrected by contacts or in the rare cases where I wear them my eye glasses.”

Pausing Etolie thinks over that question while still embedded by that member, her body still flexing and squeezing around it. “Do the two need to be exclusive?” She blushed turning away in the darkness for a long moment then glanced back.

“It has passed for the most part. I still feel a little warm but it's manageable.” Of course she did not know if that was the case with something still lodged inside her she didn't have a great assessment of her needs.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:20 am

Tidal grins and pulls Etoile into another kiss, grasping the back of her head. "No need to be shy Etoile. Don't you know how insatiable your girlfriend is? Besides, I don't think 'manageable' is really good enough..."

Her groping tentacles continue to rove over Etoile's body, though she pulls her cock out of Etoile, letting the cum trickle out into the water. She grins as she takes in the sight of Etoile's beautiful body.

"How about you turn around? I think I want to take you from behind."

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Her body, still heightened by that drug makes all that touching feel good. She gasps bubbles escaping her mouth as she does so feeling that stiffness abandon her though it wouldn't be long.

She nods sucking in a breath of water which still feels a bit funny to her since she isn't entirely use to the ordeal. “Yes, Mistress.”

Setting those hands upon some of those tentacles she uses them to maneuver her body without going too far. It saved on swimming since she could barely see anything as is. Once turned around her hands go back to some of those tentacles stroking against them.

While she waits she leans back into Tidal taking up one of those tentacles and guiding it to her mouth, her tongue extending from her mouth to lick over the tip as if it were an ice cream cone.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Tidal pulls Etoile against her, the aphrodisiacs in her own body making her eager for more sex. Her cock rubbing against the girl's ass, then sliding along her vulva, before finally entering her gently but firmly.

Tentacles still ravage Etoile's body, the one inside her mouth wiggling with The Princess's pleasure as she sucks on it. Slowly she begins fucking her faster and harder, all the while changing her angle of entry in an attempt to find Etoile's G-spot. One of her tentacles pushes Etoile down by the back so she is bent over as she's being fucked.

"If I find your special spot, do let me know, she gasps between her girlish moans of pleasure.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Pulled back and bent over she feels those tentacles swarming around her still sensitive body. Those tentacles tease against her as she sucks on the one in her mouth. Her body shivering as that cock enters her in that firm thrust.

Instinctively she bares down on it with her body, one that has been sculpted out for the Princess. “Mmph!” Her moans muffled against the tentacle. Then the thrusts begin, building up speed, changing their angle of approach generating more muffled cries.

There, right there! No not there. Oh yes there!” Her mind screams. She tries to answer the Princess finding it tough to do so with that tentacle in her mouth. She tries to take it out, if she couldn't she'd look back and nod, eyes closing among higher pitched cries when her G spot was touched so deliciously, her body trembling around that stiffness each time it was hit as she shivered and squealed in response.

Pressed to the brink those varied thrusts move away from that spot keeping her on the edge of the water fall she was about to slip over.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:07 am

Envigorated by those moans, The Princess thrusts harder and harder, using her superior strength to great effect. The feeling of Etoile writhing about within her nest of tentacles turning her on, from her flat belly to her supple breasts and delicious ass.

Etoile suckling her tentacle gives her greater enjoyment, not because it's particularly sensitive (about as sensitive as her hands) but because her peculiar fetish demands enjoyment from such an act. She pushes that tentacle deep in Etoile's throat once, and then withdraws it so that just the tip is sucked on.

She fucks Etoile's G-spot and then moves away, but quickly returns to it as she experiments with different angles and depth. Soon she realizes what she must do to make Etoile's cries even sweeter, but she still varies her approach, fucking her G-spot once, then teasingly plowing her elsewhere to keep her on the brink of orgasm for as long as possible before she cums.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:08 pm

The sea of tentacles surrounded her as if protecting her from the unseen creatures she detected. Mere shadows that were less of a threat as her mind was captured in pleasure. Between that aphrodisiac and the sheer bliss she now felt Etolie went to work of that tentacle as it pressed into her throat then receded back.

Lips tightened around it assisting her tongue and hands as they went to work. Holding that tentacle she guided it back whenever she could crying out around it with those urgent and varied thrusts that would have brought her to her knees had she been on the surface.

But care was used to hit and avoid hitting the right spot within her. Her voice would have gone hoarse as she found herself doing the unexpected. Her being a dominator made her refrain from begging yet she did so now after finding her body played with.

Begging with her body as she pushed back into those thrusts. Begging with her words as muffled as they were from the tentacle plugging her lips. That need was greater.

“Mmmpaweezemmmoooh!!! Oooohhh!!! Mmmpaweezemmmoooh!!!”

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:00 am

Tidal seems to understand Etoile's desperate pleas despite the tentacled impairment in her speech. Her fast-paced thrusts reach a crescendo and then go beyond it, as she fucks the girl ever harder and faster. Her soft but powerful hands rove up from Etoile's ass to grip her breasts, and she pulls at Etoile until her back is pressed against the Princess's silky chest.

Then her cock slips out of Etoile, for one aching painful second leaving her without relief.

Until a tentacle slips in to replace it, the strong appendage squirming against Etoile's G-spot without any relenting.

"Come for me, my darling," the Princess whispers into Etoile's ear as the tentacle wriggles and presses within her pussy.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 pm

That cock surges inside her, her body clenching against it in desperation attempting to cling to any life preserver that she was thrown. Moans freely leave her lips bubbles forming up around her mouth.

Hands roam up her body seizing those tender orbs as she is pulled back by them. A shiver rushing up her spine feeling the Princess' breasts against her back. She is nearly there, then that cock retreats slipping free and leaving her clenching depths empty.

Her eyes widen in shock, that emptiness reminds her of that water monster that left her unfulfilled and suffering from the effects of that drug it used. About to scream out for relief she feels something press against her. Something even bigger, wider, that tentacle spearing inside her seeking out that spot within her that was readily known by now.

The whisper followed though she needed no encouragement as her body snapped down over that tentacle as it pushed her over the edge. “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

It did not stop there, it kept going playing with that spot, creating even more orgasms that rocked her body as she was captured in an endless sea, an unending pleasure that tackled those cravings that she needed so much.

Her body trying to keep up against the attention she received, muscles clenching again and again as she could barely keep up with the intensity of it all. Reaching back over her shoulder she touched the back of Tidal's neck stroking it.

“OOOHHH! AHHHH! FILLMEUP!!!” She pleaded in her muffled way.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4