View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Undress Code (For Sochi/Nin) 

Post Re: Undress Code (For Sochi/Nin)
Of course Nin was eager to see, Natsuki thought, beaming. She might not think so, but she'd gone through a much more significant change than a haircut or a manicure. The rouge on Nin's lips wasn't going to disappear in a few hours, not even in a few days or weeks. Her glossy strawberry lips were hers forever after this. Natsuki bit her own lips wondering how Nin was going to take being stared at for a new reason. Would she learn anything about modesty, or would the attention only encourage her? Either way, Natsuki knew she was going to love the show.

"Here you go lovely." Natsuki said, thrilled. One tentacle grabbed a hand mirror she'd brought along for exactly this reason and held it level with Nin's visage. The rest of the tentacles crawled energetically over Nin's body. "How do you like the color? It's so conspicuous, isn't it? Do you know what? I think that from now on everybody is going to stare at your lips first, no matter how much cleavage you show them."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

Nin's eye's grew wide in surprise as she gazed upon her red lips. So dark like blood yet more beautiful than a red ruby shining in the sun. Nin felt a bit encourage knowing she was going to have another reason to be looked at.She was more than glad for that. She let out a giggle as the tentacles began flow over her soft skin leaving behind their slim as the did. Still the silver haired girl hardly took her eyes off the mirror, it was true no matter how much she showed of her bust they would focus on her lips instead. that's fine she liked certain aspects that would bring to her.

"I love it!" Nin replied excited her body dancing and wiggling to tease the tendrils exploring her. She wanted to play with them but not until Natsuki decided it was time, though Nin was slightly impatient after all she had tendril fuck her through her entire body as uncomfortable as it was. It was thrilling and her wet pussy needed loving as well. "Thank you" the perverted girl stated looking at the monster teacher with glee.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:54 pm

Natsuki held one loose tentacle to the side as if it were part of her skirt and gave a bow. Another free tentacle took over holding the mirror, so there was no interruption of the view Nin had of her lips.

"Nice of you to say so, but...I'd wait to thank me." Natsuki admonished upon straightening. She waggled an index finger at Nin, then swiveled the digit to duck the schoolgirl under the chin. "Your gorgeous new mouth isn't something you can hide with clothes you know. Maybe you'll change your mind about getting attention when it isn't up to you anymore."

Or, perhaps she wouldn't, Natsuki considered while she took in Nin's current appearance. Rouged lips aside, her nubile, feminine figure was wet and mucusy thanks to abundant tentacle secretions. She was splayed out in a most unwholesome manner, her genitals garishly displayed, her body stretched and dripping. However, she was smiling gleefully with hazy, bliss addled eyes, and her belly's exhausted quivering made it seem like she'd come back from an invigorating round of exercise. Nin really enjoyed this kind of abuse, didn't she? It made Natsuki wonder if there was anything she could do short of a protracted whipping that would scare her straight. Then again, it was Shokushu's job to correct her behavior. Natsuki wouldn't have any less fun if Nin wound up thrown into the dungeonous basement again.

A crafty, winsome grin energized Natsuki's face, and she hopped onto her toes on one foot so that she could reach Nin's mouth with hers. Her tongue traced the entire circumference of Nin's lips. It was soft and slick, and left a foreign sensation where it touched Nin that highlighted even further the difference that the rouge had made. Then Natsuki gently bit Nin's bottom lip and held it in her smile as she looked up into Nin's eyes. Suddenly she disengaged.

"I won't be surprised if you keep flaunting yourself though. You seem like...oh, I shouldn't say mean things." Natsuki simpered. Her cheeks dimpled as she affected a shy upward glance. On an impulse she rushed forward to whisper into Nin's ear, "You seem like an incorrigible hussy to me." Then she retreated back with swishy little steps that made the pool her skirt created on the floor ripple, giving Nin a challenging stare. "I bet you'll just come back over and over. You won't ever learn. And I...will just keep on playing with you like my own toy. Longer every time you visit, until..." Natsuki fluttered her lashes at her captive daintily. "...one day, you'll go into the basement, and you won't come back up again. You'll be my toy then, and there'll be so much sex sweetie! As much as I want! You won't need to worry about anything, like tiresome exercise, or making time for friends, or learning new things, or the hot sunlight making you sweat. You can just wait in the darkness until I want to play. I'll make you a nice, pretty box for you to wait in."

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:23 am
Profile YIM

"Nice of you to say so, but...I'd wait to thank me." Nin had been a deer in headlights, gawking at her own small libs now adorned in its new permanent dark rouge red hue. So much so she hardly noticed Natsuki’s changing tendrils on the mirror. It was only when she had spoken did the sliver haired slut turn her head and face the woman, who now held her index finger under her chin.

Nin raised an eyebrow, she hadn’t thought about the connotations, which came with the new attraction on her body. Then again Nin was an attention whore, but sometimes too much attention was just plain bad. Further more Nin had her moods some days she wasn’t a horny slut, but what will allow her to go unnoticed. Not all monsters wanted a playful slut to be their toy, some of them out right enjoyed destroying a girl’s sense of safety self confidence. Now if she dressed properly she would have just another signal flare to get her taken.

To which her pussy twitch in excitement, truly no matter how Nin thought about she was going to enjoy this new experience. Taking a look at herself briefly she realized she was a slimy mucus coated mess. Further she was in a rather, exposing position her pussy and stomach was coated with tendril slime and her own fluids from her orgasm she had few minutes prior. Still Nin was smiling gleefully at her slut filled sight; her stomach still ached and quivered at the unholy intrusion she endured. The teen had to be demented; or seriously perverted to enjoy this type of abuse, to which she did. Though the getting fucked through her organs would be kept at certain liberties but no doubt she would happily enjoy them once again.

Then in middle of perverted thoughts Natsuki’s tongue met Nins lips leaving a strange sensation on her lips. Where that sensitive now, where they that enthralling to her now that when touches she would feel sexually excited? She didn’t have time to question as the monster woman began to bite her lower lip seductively, tugging. Nin herself reacted with a hunger desire panting softly as the teacher her bite before disengaging when the two eyes’s met.

"I won't be surprised if you keep flaunting yourself though. You seem like...oh, I shouldn't say mean things." The woman teased with a coy smile, only resulting in Nin giving her pouting face in response. Easily putting her new rouge lips to work as if had them for her entire life.

Nin jutted a little as Natsuki dotted in suddenly to whisper in her ear. “You seem like an incorrigible hussy to me."

Nin giggled a little it was true, wants she set forth her path it was almost never easy for her to change her ways, or mind. Though she was wondering what the woman would do to her to either keep her away or coming back. Well the horrid site in the room bathroom closet she found was more than a reason; and in her lingering aching of mind she wondered what happened there; yet a part of her didn’t. She watched as the tendril wilding monster pulled back allowing the liquid at her fit ripple with the sudden motion of her retreat, to tease the horny teen more no doubt.

"I bet you'll just come back over and over. You won't ever learn. And I...will just keep on playing with you like my own toy. Longer every time you visit, until..." Natsuki fluttered her lashes at her captive daintily. "...One day, you'll go into the basement, and you won't come back up again. You'll be my toy then, and there'll be so much sex sweetie! As much as I want! You won't need to worry about anything, like tiresome exercise, or making time for friends, or learning new things, or the hot sunlight making you sweat. You can just wait in the darkness until I want to play. I'll make you a nice, pretty box for you to wait in."

There was something chilling about her words. Playful yet deadly serious, Nin could imagine the woman owning, and abusing Nin to her own delight. The silver haired teen would be stuck there horny and restless to be fucked silly by her mistress. There was comfort in that as well as unsettling fear. She squirmed a little both in sexual anticipation wanting to be owned; wanting a mistress to abuse her as nothing more than a toy to be played with; yet the never ending darkness the idea of being alone wallowing in whatever state she had been left in was utterly disheartening.

Still nin chest heaved in excitement; perhaps getting fucked silly continuously was worth that. “Nin wouldn’t mind. She would gladly be Natsuki’s toy.” She teased back in a cute voice.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:14 am

"Don't tempt me, harlot." Natsuki crooned. The way she hesitated, matching Nin's gaze, spelled out how tempting the idea truly was to her. It wasn't often that Natsuki found a girl so ready and willing to be perverted into nothing more than a toy. Nin didn't simply crave attention, she was a sex fiend, a veritable succubus. Natsuki played with ideas involving padded boxes and a panoply of creatively cruel toys. Then she sighed darkly, shivering, and disengaged herself. There were years before she could make Nin disappear forever. At least she could put in an advance bid for the winsome little slut, she consoled herself. And, she was certain that Nin would continue to make plenty of trouble.

"Since I guess you don't have the same compunctions about privacy as other girls you won't complain if I keep an eye on you from now on, will you Nin? For the rest of the night...do you think you've been punished enough? Will you stop dressing like a streetwalker and start behaving like a dutiful student?"

Natsuki's smile grew irrepressibly over the seconds that she waited for an answer to her rhetorical question. Somebody else might have been intimidated. That trick of invading Nin's bowels with her tentacles surely would have driven most girls into a deranged panic. Not little Nin, though. She sort of enjoyed it. Natsuki had to lend her some respect for that.

"Tell you what. You're a durable girl. How about a press you down on the cold cement...lock your hands and feet down...and pound your puny pussy into putty as hard as I can...until you pass out? Oh, maybe not only your pussy either. You have a trim derriere too." Natsuki winked. "All that pounding, and beating, my hips spanking your bottom...that sounds enough like punishment, doesn't it?"

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:09 am
Profile YIM

Nymphomaniac teen listened to the monster woman’s words eagerly drinking them in as her body twitched with sexual anticipation. It was clear that this girl was far to sexualize mentally to the point of being morbidly disturbed in some way. She was rare bread, willing and wanting to be the perfect little perverted toy. The silver haired young woman looked over the form hidden beneath the slightly see through gown Natsuki was wearing. She could only imagine what was underneath; she could imagine what was going to be done to her. The Shear thought made cum a little her juice spurting from her tight snatch splattering onto the cold cement floor that was already lathered in slime from the tendrils.

Nin contemplated on her answer she didn’t want the night to end so swiftly, after all she had taken a tendril through her entire body and while it highly uncomfortable it was in fact enjoyable to a good deal of degree. She was a dirty slut, gleefully looking for her next sexual fix by any means necceary. “ I like ethe idea of being fucked silly. Niin piped up when it had been mention. Do that I might decide to dress more reasonable.” She chided .

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:11 am

Natsuki smiled and clasped her hands behind her back, adopting a winsome, thoughtful smile while she twisted her body back and forth, evidently weighing her options. One foot lightly kicked the floor as she pretended to be hesitant. "I am not sure..." Natsuki complained teasingly. "Can you make that a promise? Will you keep your skirts long enough and stop tying your shirts into knots to bare your midriff? Maybe leave two buttons loose instead of four or five?"

It didn't matter of course. Natsuki intended to pin Nin down beneath her cock until morning came whatever Nin did or said, but the game had to be played, and she thought Nin knew how to play along. She was also fairly certain that the girl would agree to her terms, so she only gave a token show of waiting for her answer, a scant handful of seconds, before she began lowering the cross and refastening Nin's chains t D-rings set into the cement floor. There was enough slack in the rattling links to tighten her down after she was let down from the cross.

As Natsuki worked to transfer Nin's bondage from cross to floor she tended to keep a free hand moving on Nin herself. Her palm braced her hip, scooped her thigh and squeezed, then came to her nether regions and curled inside of her without so much as a by-your-leave. Meanwhile Natsuki's nest of tentacles floated and writhed like undersea worms waving in the slow yet heavy currents, ready to surround, grasp, and pull. The chains were unnecessary, just for show, although as hopelessly inescapable as Natsuki's tentacles would be.

Then, as Nin felt her limbs being drawn to the ground one by one as Natsuki pulled on the slack in the chains, she came face to face with Natsuki's tumescent member. It was an elephantine thing by human standards, seeming to grow all the while as she stared. Thicker than Natsuki's dainty wrists, thicker even than her ankles, it was as long as Nin's forearm, sleek, burly, and weirdly handsome. The way it was shape brought to mind a bodybuilder's physique, the impression somewhat blurred by the feminine layer of softness that thinly sheathed the organ. In a moment the head of Natsuki's penis began to swell and darken, reddening, and it drooled like a Doberman. Long stretchy ribbons, off white in color, slipped from the overgrown glans to pool and write sticky gibberish on the cement.

"Sorry sweetie, but after all this I'm so worked up I really can't stand it anymore. I'm just going to shove everything inside and get started, okay?" Natsuki piped up, and stepped in behind Nin's crouching. Her penis swung and gently bashed one of the student's buttocks. "Reeeeady?"

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:07 am
Profile YIM

The perverted teen was at the monster woman’s beck and call. The mere mentioning of being fucked silly was already sending the teen into a cock hungry state. Still she was to be teased by her mistress about her promises. Well the rule of thumb was to never make promise one couldn’t keep. For Nin that was a good question. Could she, better yet would she do so simply because she was told. She was far from a proper student who enjoyed glancing eyes upon her form. Now however there was a new reason to gawk over her, and it wasn’t just her needlessly extra-shortened skirt. Nin didn’t quiet know what to do on one hand she wanted to solve this strange mystery of this island; however her heated snatch wanted that cock. Unknowingly it still didn’t matter as to what her answer was to be. She was going to be plundered mercilessly anyway.

“Of course, it will be an adjustment but one I’ll happily make.” Nin piped up with energetic youths; she was telling the truth but of course that didn’t mean a swift adjustment would be at hand immediately. There would likely be far more visits to the basement for her clothing choices. Upon agreement she released from her cross, not that she was going to go anywhere it was nice to be let down. She could feel the fatigue hit her body immediately her legs where all but functional. The Annal “probing” Had sapped more energy than she had anticipated. The transfer still went smoothly as she left her cross as now securely pinned to the cold wet floor, surround and guarded by worm like tendrils. Nin found her face placed dauntingly in front of the monsters member.

The young woman, now slave watched as Natasuki’s member grew and harden into a massive member. Longer than she had ever seen by most monsters, on the island and certainly thicker than what she was used to seeing as well. She nearly came herself without having even having the handsome member fill her empty hole or even perform orally upon the harden shaft.

“Uhhhh…” Nin stammered realizing that the monster woman was just going to take her. Nins stomach churned, as she began to understand just what she was now in for. The large member bashed on her of her butt cheeks making her squirm a little in anxiety.

"Reeeeady?" Natsuki asked teasingly. Did it really matter? No but it was part of the game they where playing. Swallowing hard she then too a deep breath and then smiled nervously.

“R-Ready.”

Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 am

"Mmm hmm hmm." Natsuki chuckled. She let her eyes roam across Nin, seeing the other side of her now that she was prone. A shapely rump befitting a vigorous teenager such as herself, oh, how fetching! Ah, how alluring to watch those buttocks of hers harden with tension. Nin must still be feeling her innards relaxing after being so elaborately and circuitously impaled, Natsuki observed.

Leaning forward, she put one hand in the dip of Nin's back. She made a sound of praise, satisfied by how her palm slid down the slope of her derriere to press into the small of Nin's back, letting her feel the distance to the rough floor. What a slight figure her toy had! Such a delightfully narrow waist.

"I love delicate girls like me." Natsuki commented in a dulcet and husky voice. Her hand shoved suddenly, using her weight, as little as it was, to pin Nin's belly to the floor. "Now don't struggle or you'll rub your stomach raw against the concrete." Natsuki melodiously warned. Then her finger prodded; a curled knuckle pushed sideways across her slit. She knew Nin expected her cock right away, but she was going to tease her a bit longer. She wanted to see the way the sweet young slut responded when her dewy sex was wedged into two halves. Would she jerk away or gasp? Or, maybe if she pushed back passionately, needy as a cat in heat?

After that bit of fun she gave Nin a taste of the main course. Still no penetration, only a writhing, slow tentacle licking her hooded pearl back and forth like a bit of candy. Natsuki laid her phallus down between Nin's delectable buttocks and pushed. Hot flesh slid in between Nin's rear cheeks, catching perspiration and plenty of leftover slime from her earlier invasion to grease its way. Quite suddenly it barged underneath Natsuki's hand, filling the groove in Nin's spine. Its huge glans filled the small of Nin's back like a juicy apple, gleaming red. The split in its center pulsated. An almost scalding effluvia flowed from the separation and swiftly puddled in the hollow above Nin's backside. The ooze steamed. Nin could feel vapor caressing her. Bubbled were forming. Whatever fluid was pooling in her back was seething, thick, and heavy. It had to be semen. Seed so rich that she could already smell it, like fertile soil and dank muck, like a mash of flower petals. The odor was so potent that it seemed to replace the air in her lungs, making her want to cough, but it was unforgettably alluring.

Nin kept feeling the oppressive throb of that overbearing member as it pinned her to the ground as completely as the chains. Fecund semen with a texture like custard and raw eggs crept up the middle of her back, following the shallow trench her muscles made, while more welled out of Natsuki's cock to feed the stream that was forming. After a minute of Natsuki crooning to herself, rubbing her cock with her fingers and Nin's clitty with an agile tentacle, there was enough semen pooled in Nin's back to fill a tall glass.

Natsuki leaned over Nin to whisper, "Are you feeling this? I have not even had an orgasm..." Natsuki hesitated, smiling with her tongue touching her upper teeth in glee. "...slut."

Finally she lifted her cock, dragging long milky strands of fluid along with it, and nosed Nin's sex with the blunt tip of her corpulently hardened organ. First, a gentle push to let Nin feel the tender flesh surrounding the iron rod lurking in her erection. Then, harder, enough to fill her cleft and push as far into the hollow of her loins as it would easily fit. A flared rim of flesh remained outside. Actually it was the bulk of Natsuki's organ. Natsuki sadistically rocked herself back and forth as if to scrub her depraved victim's cunt. Everything leading up to this was to give the girl an appreciation for what was about to happen.

"You could still say no." Natsuki invited, a hint of poison under her sweet enunciation. She then waited even longer for what the student had to say. At this point though, Nin ought to know what was next. Whether she begged to leave now or not Natsuki was going to have her prize, and plunder her treasure.

Once tentacles began to curl around Nin's waist and shoulders, and wrap up her thighs until she was nearly mummified in squirming flesh, it was obvious that the wait was finished. Natsuki would need all of the strength in those tentacles, every iota of leverage she could get to shoehorn her cock into Nin's nubile teenage body. "I don't mind if you scream." Natsuki said. "I am not going to stop until you fit me like a glove!"

Every single tentacle clenched and pulled, and Natsuki swung her hips. Hard, with a petulant exclamation. Harder, complaining that she couldn't fit. Harder and harder! Forcefully, brutally! Mercilessly she shoved, ground, swiveled her hips, tunneling with her cock. She dug, prying with her fingers, and slipped further inside. Never giving ground, Natsuki only propelled herself forward, and slid excruciatingly through Nin's pelvic opening into her love canal. "If you hear something crack, that's your pelvic floor!" Natsuki chirped maliciously.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 am
Profile YIM

The Young woman felt shivers traverse her spine, at the monster woman’s seductive touch. She could feel cold, lust filled eyes pouring into her smooth and soft skin, now drenched with slime of the tendrils. The floor seemed colder as the young woman’s body continued to heat up in sexual arousal. He butt and her organs still ached from exhaustion and the unusual experience she had endured. Still there was a degree of tension a degree of fear griping her heart. If wasn’t for the fact she was like a wild animal in heat that fear would have had her squirming; resisting with all her might. A slight giggle escaped Nin’s now blood red lips as goose bumps began to spread across her luscious form.

Nin was not only well in endowed but posses the rarity of having a smaller waist, which gave her curvature of her hips. In many ways those shapely hips where subtle in nature. In the given position, however, it was clear that silver haired girl was a doll to be fucked at will. Despite the silver haired slut, slut-filled tendencies; She was a delicate female.

” Thank you mistress.” The Girl stated wiggling her ass a little as she responded, turning to look over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of her mistress. “Ungh!?” Her voiced let a yelp/ squeal of surprise, as she pressed to flat on her belly. The tome was soothing and Nin thought herself of what was about to happen. Natsuki was dominating, loving and caring. Dominating, and lust seemed more of proper observation. “Mmmmmngh.”

Nin’s head lifted slightly off the floor as let out a moan, as her owner rubbed a knuckle against her heated and female juiced soaked butterfly lips. Threatening to enter awkwardly. The Teens nips began to harden harder than she had remembered them, being. Hard as diamonds felt like a understatement, they began to hurt from raw pleasure. She was expecting the monster to just ravage her as teased, but Natsuki was cunning; reading the heated teen like a book. As her vagina opened her fluids began to spill out, as if a facet was slowly being turned on. Nin licked her lips as she began taking heated slow breaths. She began to slowly press her back onto that the very knuckle. Showing that she was very needy and lost all self-respect, dignity or whatever else a young woman should have.

She rocked slowly and gently slowly building up speed. “Ahhhhh, Shhhhhhh.MMMMMM!” Her soft moans and gasps making themselves noted audibly for Natasuki to heal. She find them to be much more lewd and sweeter than before. Finally the woman pulled her knuckled to the soft whine of dismay from the teen. Theat dismay was replaced with joy as a tendril began to lick her fuck-hole. “She giggled before looking over shoulder, unable to see the tentacle licking her slit. “Yesss, lick me a piece of candy.”

The monster woman then laid her large meat stick between her butt, and began to push. There was plenty of slime left over from her earlier adventure. Leaving a small smile on the teens face as her head buzzed with pleasure, her slim seductive boddy wiggling against the tendril at her gates. She could imagine the monster woman’s dick pumping in and out of her cock hungry slit. Filling her deeply and just using her like a fuck doll. A toothy grin came across the demented teens lip s and she moaned in anticipation. Then she looked over to see Natuskis large impressive member… She wished she hadn’t done so. Natsuki’s cock swelled under her hands and poked at the nape of Nin’s lower back, it pulsated and gleamed. The steamed pre-cum she assumed pooled in her lower back acting as a cup for the hot substance. It was heavy and burned slightly, as her skin was soft; but that didn’t matter the mere weight and thickness of it. She wonder what would happened if she tried to eat the substance. She was sure it was cum, the very scent of musk and saltiness said as much as well.

Then just gapped at the inhuman phallus. “Gck.” She struggled to breathe as her lungs filled with the smell of the obnoxious liquid. The Heat the throbbing of the phallus was intimidating, as it alone pushed her closer the ground. Soon she could feel the liquid creeping down her back. How much was this fake teacher aroused, what was going to happen with such a pent-up sexual being liable to do. Nin felt her twinge of fear grow but also her anticipation of being violated with such a cock. As the tendril at her clit continued to lick her tiny bundle of nerves; forcing the young woman to sill coo in pleasure. Yet her eyes showed clear concern now as well as lust.

Nin took a deep breath as Natasuki leaned and whisper to her. "Are you feeling this? I have not even had an orgasm..." Nin could basically see the woman’s devious and demonic grin without even looking at the woman. As a result she couldn’t even turn to look at the woman as she was called a slut. Those words stung but yet felt like praise. A sense of pride filling her perverted heart, and mind as she merely gasp in a bit of reply. Then she realized as the monster withdrew, that that very large gleaming red, over heated phallus was to enter her chalice.

“W-w-wait… You’re going to..” She stated jerking as felt the large dong drag along her back before poking at her drooling slit. She gave a soft whimper as the first push of the harden penis. The first was gentle, others not so much. “AccccK” She yelped as her body naturally lurched forward as the absorbed sized slowly stretched her tight sex. “Nin whined cutely t ready to even consider taking such a large thing. She head her mistress state she could still say now but her breathe was gone before she could say anything. It wasn’t like Natasuki could listen regardless. The Slutty teen was going to be taken no matter what. That much was clear as tendril wrapped her waits, shoulders, thighs till she was utterly covered in the meaty pink flesh.

Nin wanted to squirm as she found the breath to speak.” I don’t think its will..” She ddn’t get to finish the cliché line said in s o many animes and porno’s. She wailed and trashed as that tight cunt spread in attempt to accommodate the swollen phallus. “Argggggh GOAWD!” She screamed as Natasuki took her cock all the way into her her canal. As promised Nin was soon wearing the monsters cock like a glove. Nins eyes filled with tears as the pain of being stretch to new deaths had been cruel but lustful. Pasin and pleasure blurred into a strange mixture, she was also sure she orgasm twice during the process as well.

Wed May 17, 2017 8:38 am

Natsuki arched backward, jutting her sharp breasts out against her scanty gown, and groaned with her mouth open and her eyes closed. Her feminine voice reverberated through her throat and spine, no doubt summoning goosebumps on Nin as well. "Oh my lovely doll! I can feel you so much. So hot! Mmm, the way you're gripping me...can you feel me throb?" Natsuki uttered in a daze. The way she'd curled herself in ecstasy placed all the pressure of her body into her hips. The plump, sleek crown of her phallus bore down against the limit of Nin's love canal. Nin's blisteringly stretched sex was folded inward, the rim of her orifice having been dragged along with the girth of Natsuki's member, so that her clit was crushed against the enormous vein on the cock's underside. As Natsuki cooed and shifted her hips her stalwart organ nosed solidly into Nin's cervix, at the same time grinding Nin's buried clit with the firm root of Natsuki's shaft.

Hot nectar oozed out around the junction between the paired women. A combination of Natsuki's thin precursor to her seed and Nin's orgasmic secretions lathered their sexes as they rocked together. Meanwhile Natsuki was entranced by her conquest over the girl. Delighted by the little sex toy's tush she kneaded and groped it ceaselessly as she swiveled and drove her loins forward in short, jabbing circles. It wasn't enough, however. Her tentacles were squirming too. Restlessly they squeezed and slithered with Nin in their embrace. Some of the serpentine coils swept across Nin's spine. Inadvertently they collected the pre-cum gathered there and scraped it across Nin's shoulder blades. In moments other tentacles sprawled through the bubbling slime, spreading it, slathering Nin. Natsuki's newest fucktoy became awash in the evidence of her infatuation.

Watching Nin's reactions was delightful. The way her toy twisted in her grip urged her to embrace her inescapably close, and drew enticing grooves in her back. Slime, milky and unctuous, gathered in the grooves, but melted away when Nin struggled in a different direction. Nin's screams were especially vibrant, lewdly punctuating every single minute motion Natsuki might make. She barely had to work to force Nin to choke or gurgle. A little shove forward--"Mmm, lover..." from Natsuki's throat--and Nin wailed. Her cervix was like a button that Natsuki had only to press if she wanted her to lurch. Natsuki pressed repeatedly, gasping both because of Nin's flesh snugly gripping and rasping her cock, but also because of Nin's strenuous, girl-pitched exclamations.

"You're starting to quiver Ni-ni." Natsuki teased. "Is my darling toy about to climax? I think she is! Yes, I think I'm making her orgasm! How many times will this be?" she crooned. Her breasts settled onto Nin as she draped herself over her. After an interminable duration of her urgent prodding she started to thrust earnestly. Her derriere lifted, poised, and collapsed down in a rush. Whole inches of her cock emerged, scrapping Nin's clitoris roughly. The bulk of her shaft descended back inside Nin's passage in a rush. "Not yet? Oh, not yet? Is Ni-ni tiring out? That's no good. Not when I am just getting excited!" Natsuki reared and thrust, squealing giddily. "Thrust! Thrust!" Natsuki cried out. "How is that for you? Do you feel punished enough? I can feel this bad girl's cervix getting soft...if I force you to cum hard enough, do you think maybe it will buckle?"

Natsuki chuckled breathlessly. Her thrusts were sudden, but the spaces in between were still long. She was patient. Another sudden shove. Nin's cervix was getting tender. Natsuki could hear her victim's breath getting hoarse. "Soon I'll be inside your wo~omb. Soon I'll be in~si~ide." Natsuki sang. She reached around to take Nin's tits in her claws. They were full in her palms, and her taut nipples were like spikes of rubber. In a happy fit, she closed her hands, crushing Nin's poor tits, and digging her nails deep into the tender flesh.

"Thrust!...Thrust!...THRUST!" Natsuki exclaimed, demonstrating. "Cum! Cum! Cum!"

Wed May 31, 2017 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Nin could feel every throbbing hot inch of the monster cock invade her. A deep heated side left the slut of a teen mouth as Goosebumps covered her skin when the monster woman sighed in pleasure. Satsuski wasn’t the only one able to feel the so much of her seeping wet hole. Nin honestly felt as if her vagina was melting, if need ever had some reservations it was far too late… Besides, as she looked over her shoulder, her eyes full of lust, she wouldn’t trade this moment for anything else. “ I can feel you too mistress.” Nin stated in a short out of breath but cutesy voice. Wanting to entice Natsuki more into a sexual stupor. Nin could only imagine on how red her butterfly lips looked as her hips twitch trying to resist the urge to ride the magnificent cock stretching her so gloriously.

“Yes Mistress I can feel you throbbing deep inside” Nin giggled realizing how childish and rather cliché she sounded. They way the phallus entered her, caused her love channel to fold inwards, allowing her clit was absolutely crushed against the underside vein. The girl could only pant in response to this feeling it was like having her own vibrator that was hot to the touch. She wondered how thoroughly fucked she was going to be. How many times would she cum, and beg for more. Nectar began to ooze between the tight intersections of Natsukis phallus.

Each thrust made her squirm and her body jolt as pain of such a large member was unusual in many ways. She had large monster cock rape her to bliss, but this was different. Perhaps she wanted to raunchy sweaty fuck. Or maybe it was the fact she was being used as at oy nothing human about her just a toy to be used, and put away after satisfaction had been achieved. Nin hips began to match the intensity and force of each thrust wanting to Give Natsauki herself completely, the pounding on her womb felt amazing. Each time the tip of her mistress heated tip kissed her womb it made her want to cum. But she held out. Her skin felt alive as tentacles cradled her explored her smooth pale flawless hide. Even the tendril tracing over her spine mad eher jolt. “

She gasped heated words that quickly became grunts, all that mattered was the feeling between her legs; the wet sounds between her legs. Her ass being kneaded like it was clay as just apart of the sensation she was feeling, and the utter loss sensation in her legs, which began to turn into jelly. The Silver haired girl hadn’t been holy aware of the pool of pre-cum forming along her back.. With each tendril passing smeared all over her till she was shiny with pre-cum and making bubbles with each breath she took. Yet this was only the beginning, Natsuki increased her pace vigoursishy forcing nins hips to stop and take the punishment. Every time she twisted it only made the fuck more erotic hate more dominating. If Nin had thought to keep some of her sanity, or at least her self-will. Natsuki was determined to fuck it out of her. Her yelps then screams of pleasure lit the air, only to fuels the monster woman’s lust. She couldn’t help but to scream each time Natsuki pressed her love button was amazing and cruel all at the same time. For the frist time her body was truly shaking not just her legs. Her vagina she couldn’t tell anymore it was just melting and being owned by the vile teacher.

She didn’t have to shout she was ready to cum, and could no longer herself back to any degree. OR had she been cumming the entire time? Nin didn’t know things seemed eratic unfollowable. How long was she being fucked for, how many times had she came. IT didn’t matter as her vagina was preparing to clamp down strongly yet a little weakly. The teen couldn’t take much more. “Arrrrrgh mmmfff!” was the only audible sound as the large member assuling her began to pound her faster, and m\her mistress draping over her. NiN couldn’t retort to Natsukis teases. Her eyes were too busy rolling back of her head; only grunts of approval left her throat. Natsuki was dominating the poor girl, her tender cervix was buckling with each orgasm it wouldn’t be long before..

With a loud squeal Nin felt her womb open up, the massive member truly taking her deeply Nin body began to converse orgasming spastically. As the Monster teacher pours molten hot cum directly into her womb. Leaving nin half conscious and tongue hanging out panting.
(Sorry for the very late post.)

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:59 pm

"OOOoooOOOooo!" Natsuki yowled. Her cry of glee intensified in harmony with the gushing bursts of her ejaculations. It was a glorious, frantic orgasm. No more teasing, no more games. Natsuki was absorbed in her climax, rutting with her cute young toy as if the helpless girl was naught but a pillow for her to grind against.

Nin had to endure it all while locked severely against the numbing concrete, Natsuki's gargantuan phallus churning the sordid milk it was pumping into Nin's womb as if trying to clot it with obscene butter, squashing the overstressed pillar of flesh against the back wall of Nin's overstressed little organ. Grinding, grinding, vicious circles being drawn by Natsuki's glans, stirring the potion brimming in Nin's chalice. Hips clapped with buttocks loudly. Tentacles gripped Nin all over, hard enough to squeeze her soft spots into reddened bulges and force her breath out.

When it was finally, finally over Natsuki was still lodged deep inside her. She panted, utterly spent for the next moment, but not in the least bit sated. Nin's sweet body was a treasure, and she was greedier than ever for it. It was lucky for Nin that she couldn't see the crazed gleam in Natsuki's eyes while her tentacles firmly, completely massaged her.

"Oooh yes." Natsuki moaned and shoved her cock one more time just to feel that sharp electricity of friction again. "Yes, yes! That was a beautiful spanking. Maybe you've even learned your lesson." Then she laid back down atop Nin, and her cock swelled urgently. "Too bad if you have. You've been such a naughty girl, I think it's best I keep you...say, until morning?"

She laid a kiss on the back of Nin's neck. Then a pair of tentacles undid the fastenings on Nin's manacles. Things might be more fun if Nin had her hands free, now that they were in the midst of it. A bit of struggle would make holding Nin down and mashing her insides into putty even more...rewarding.

Another thrust, accompanied by a yelp of pleasure, and Natsuki was at it again. Since she was already buried in Nin as far as her member would go she didn't need to start slow this time. It was grievous for the student-slave nonetheless. Natsuki's glans tugged on her cervix on the way out like a hook, then when it came suddenly loose Nin's cervix snapped shut. It was a brutal swing of the hips that stabbed that big, blunt cock back through the tenderized ring into Nin's womb once again. A cycle of less than a second. Then again, again, again. Smack smack smack! Natsuki squealed continuously and dragged her nailed down Nin's back, not giving the least care if she marked her or made her bleed. Every one of her thrusts was preceded by rearing her bottom high, nearly withdrawing from her battered sex toy. The following swing was always a terrific crash, her full cock's length spearing into Nin with thoughtless, inconsiderate lust.

Natsuki stopped paying attention to her victim's cries and struggles entirely for the next period, focusing on the shear ecstasy. Nin was her fleshy, noisy, slippery cock sleeve. She cooed and exhaled hot mewling breaths across Nin's neck while she worked her hips, feeling her next orgasm mounting. It was going to be thick, thicker than raw eggs, thicker than jelly! Natsuki closed her eyes and whimpered. It was almost painful how swollen it was becoming at the base of her cock. She'd have to flex her phallus especially hard to ejaculate such a tremendous, viscous dose of her seed! "Mmm, almost...almost...almost!" she announced to nobody in particular. Then a solid shove, and it commenced. Natsuki bit down into Nin's spine as rapture tightened all of her body, inadvertently shooting her venom into Nin's nervous system at the same time that she was flooding her womb with a second torrent of sperm.

It had taken twenty minutes for Natsuki to achieve her pair of orgasms. There were nine hours remaining until dawn.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:00 am
Profile YIM

Nin body shook and shivered from her initial explosive orgasm, drinking in the bliss of sexual release as the cool concrete provide a relief to her heated body only furthering the potency of orgasm. Her eyes were half rolled back and panting heavily, every now and then she shudders with lesser orgasms. In deed she was little more than a sex toy to be used for the monster woman’s enjoyment. Her own sex felt like molten lava it was almost painful from how hard she came and how good it felt to have this monster inside so deeply. If this was what she was going to endure then she would certainly enjoy it.

She was smiling gleefully as Natsuki poured hot cum into her lustful cavern coated the walls in thick spunk. But the woman didn’t stop cumming after a solid few seconds she kept going, as tentacles griped her tightly from head to toe, coating her body ever more in slime. She was no doubt really shiny the slime and the afterglow of her orgasms undoubtedly gave her a slutty but beautiful look. She could hear the teacher panting, spent from unleashing such a major load into the withering student's body. If she had been able too look over her shoulder her enthusiasm probably would have died, but for now she was happy to have satisfied the woman.

The woman cooed in glee thrusting in her for the satisfaction of it causing Nin to give a sharp yelp as her vagina reacted to the massive member still deep within her. It was then, as the woman leaned closer and spoke of keeping her there till morning, that the silver haired woman's eyes went wide. Given how rough the sex already was she could already tell pain and pleasure would mix, on top of that she wouldn’t be able to tell the two apart. The girl gave a gulping swallow as the woman’s cock engorged, stretching her tight chalice once more. She gave a soft whimper of fear as well as one of lust.
The woman would thrust in her again slightly harder than the last one, Nin yelped in pleasure and then she was backed to having her brains fucked out of her. She could feel something hooking to her cervix, as the false teacher pulled out forcing the tiny hole to snap shut with an elastic effect. Causing Nin to gasp deeply from a bit of pain and surprise, she was sure the large member would be slamming back in and penetrating the deepest sanctum of her womanhood again. She tried to brace for it, tried to prepare still.

“Ahhhhh… FUUUUUUCK.” She cried helplessly as her cervix opened again forcefully. Tears rolled down her eyes as her pussy and womb was pummeled, again, and again. To the point Nin couldn’t cry out only grunt and gasp as the massive member would just slam into her after a full draw back from the monster woman’s hips at rapid pace. Pain, bliss, blurred her mind at some she just drifted into a mindless sexual state, no thoughts no real conscious if she lasted till morning she wouldn’t know it.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5