View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just Punishments ( For Vera) 

Post Just Punishments ( For Vera)
She went overboard, she new that. She knew it when she threw herself into the situation, she knew it when the fist flew she knew it when she was the only one standing and everyone else was on the ground bleeding. No she didn't start it, but she sure as hell finished it. As a result she was here, in a basement cold dark and unsettling. It was a strange place for punishment which left herself wondering as what exactly happened here. It didn't matter she was just in her actions, but it was against school rules, thus any punishment she received was to be just as well. However, she had the feeling that her idea of just and the schools idea of it was... Quiet the opposite.

Worse part she was to be seen by the Head Girl known as Vera. Julie had only got glimpses of her, and only heard stores, she was said to be a cold beauty. If Vera was to look into her file which Julie was sure, was the case she would fine that Julie had violent altercations with bullies before. Which didn't play in her favor too much, other than she understood what others would be going through. Julie waited, till Vera entered. Julie was standing her uniform was in good form, she could do better obviously, Her thick legs were clearly on display, as a result the already short skirt looked a tad bit shorter than usual.

Her aura was that of nervousness, a bit regret but she clearly felt justified. “ Ms. Matsumoto” Julie stated stiffing up a bit As she spoke.

Last edited by Sochi on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:46 am

Post Re: Just Punishments ( For Vera)
It did not seem to matter how long she worked on this island. There was always more work to be done. Whether it was new students or old, there were always those who thought they could simply violate the rules on a whim. Despite it being a university (or at least pretends to be), Vera Matsumoto found a number of students acted more like junior or high school students than people getting their bachelor's degree. It was always troublesome dealing with these students. None of them knew what their future fates would be. But, Vera knew all too well. For their own sake, they were better off learning to be good and obedient students. It would make their transition into slavery much easier.

The room was not the only unsettling thing. Julie had to travel down into the basement that seemed more like a labyrinth of concrete halls dimly lit with the occasional flickering bulb. The poor lighting made it hard to read some of the room numbers. How vast was this place? How many rooms were there? Were they all used for the same purpose? The door she found was unlocked and opened with a heavy creak. The room was mostly shrouded in darkness. A single light-bulb hanged from the ceiling, providing a dull circle of illumination in the center.

The student called out to the Head Girl that was listed on the demerit slip. Footsteps were heard in the shadows. Vera had plenty of experience working down here in the basement. The darkness was hardly a detriment as every room she reserved was organized to her specifications by the school staff.

"Close the door behind you, Ms. Yukomono," she commanded in her usual cold tone of voice, "Lock it."

She made the student seal herself in this chamber with the Head Girl. Whatever this silver haired woman had planned, it seemed it would take awhile and there would be no interruptions. "Step into the center of the room," Vera ordered and would continue when Julie complied, "Do you know why you are here, Ms. Yukomono?"

Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Julie wasn't one t submit so easily, just as much as she wasn't willing to ignore bullying. It didn't matter if it was high-school or College, she would stand up for others. It wasn't like she didn't try to reason, but some people didn't respond to reason and logic, some people just want what they wanted. Yet she had respect for authority, even if she forgot her place under it from time to time. Still She was quiet wary of the dark room, and the cold voice that came from it as she was told close the door and lock it. Julie gave a sigh of determination, whatever punishment she was determined t face it but she didn't have to like it. It wasn't like she could easily make it back easily giving the many rooms and the poor lighting of the basement. Of which puzzled her greatly, even more now.

She closed the door with the same heavy creak that she had opened it with, once closed she locked it. Showing some obedience, but the girl didn't walk in a way that said submissive. She was confident, sure of herself, strong and capable. Perhaps a bit arrogant and overconfident in her position, when she stepped into the light her arms were folded. Perhaps she was cold but her body language had a bit of indifference in her posture. She going to be down here for a good while it seemed, but she was sure she could handle what was going to be thrown at her.

However, she was new to this school she knew nothing of its real intentions. Perhaps that level of ignorance was blissful, but it did very little to make the Head Girls job easier.

“ Yes.” Julie stated calmly feeling a chill go up her spine, she wasn't liking the room too much. “ I was involved in a violent altercation with some of my peers. Which derived from them hazing another-student. The altercation itself left three of the girls needing medical attention.” Julie stated her voice was steady, confident, sure of her actions though her confidence and sureness dipped when she mentioned that the girl's were in need of medical attention. Showing she regretted that particular outcome.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:52 pm

"You physically harmed multiple students. Your excuse is irrelevant and not needed," Vera replied, "You had plenty of alternatives besides violence and it was not your place to decide how those students were to be dealt with. You not only harmed those students but also the woman you claimed was being hazed, Ms. Yukomono."

The Head Girl let her words sink in before continuing. She would not allow Julie to try and muster a defense. "It has been some time since a student physically harmed another like this. Assault is a crime and Shokushu has no tolerance towards thugs and misfits." Footsteps were heard as Vera stepped partway into the dim light. The silver haired woman was taller though not as toned as the athletic woman before her. "Shokushu is here to help those who desire an opportunity that was otherwise lost to them. Your previous record showed that few schools would even risk taking you in. It seems you have proven them right. As you already know, I am Vera Matsumoto, a Head Girl. I have been assigned to correct this matter. Until this matter is considered corrected, you are no longer a student in this university. You do not deserve that uniform. Remove it and neatly fold it on the floor."

"If you wish to ever wear it again, you will listen carefully to everything I tell you and comply with every order I give. Your demerits are extensive and I will not stop until you correct your rebellious behavior." Vera showed no hesitation in ordering Julie to strip. Could Julie take on this Head Girl physically? Perhaps but, this silver haired woman showed not a bit of fear before the muscular raven haired woman. She simply stood there just at the edge of the ring of light, waiting for the student to comply or try to resist. Even if Julie could get out of this room and out of the basement, what then? Everyone was isolated on this island that contained only this school and NICE labs offshore.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Julie Hardly called What she said as an excuse. The mere fact the girl was undeniably being tortured, Hell by the time Julie stepped in things had gone a little too far. It couldn't be ignored, yet it was twisted to make her look like the villain like everything was her fault. This only made Julie stiffen even more hearing it, Her reputation with school incidents wasn't a good one, but in the end she was usually vindicated and proven right. Though any punishment handed to her was often still fair, after all she did break school rules, she just had good reasons for it.

Here, such reason seemed to be ignored or viewed from a different perspective,The thought had crossed her mind that she may have misread things, but she didn't. Maybe she should have told a perfect, no she should have, but the moment and time. The victim in question was having her uniform damage, and not in a movie fashion, no in the very real sense. It wasn't something one could stand by and watch, knowing the schools strict policy. If she sat there and went for help from a Perfect, she was essentially letting it happen on her watch.The poor girl would be here by herself, in the basement. Perhaps Julie was too used schools siding with the bullies, to allow the system to work if it worked to begin with. Her trust in the system was weak if there at all.

"It has been some time since a student physically harmed another like this. Assault is a crime and Shokushu has no tolerance towards thugs and misfits."

Julie gave a sharp glare at Vera, angry growing on her face as she heard those words. A Misfit sure, a thug. Julie could be considered oofish, amazonian, thug wasn't among those listed names. Also she merely defended herself when she was struck for trying to interfere. The bruise on her left cheek was evident of that, but it was looked upon as irrelevant clearly.

"Shokushu is here to help those who desire an opportunity that was otherwise lost to them. Your previous record showed that few schools would even risk taking you in. It seems you have proven them right. As you already know, I am Vera Matsumoto, a Head Girl. I have been assigned to correct this matter. Until this matter is considered corrected, you are no longer a student in this university. You do not deserve that uniform. Remove it and neatly fold it on the floor."

Julie had to admire the head girls ability to be calm and strict . She came off as more of a headmistress, than a student. Though Shorter than the Silver head Asian woman, Julie stood in thought as the other woman waited for her to comply with her demands. It was like the Afro-Japanese woman was standing there defiantly, If Julie had came in with regret and willing to submit herself to just punishment as the school saw fit. Had just turned into a stiff and stubborn resistance.

“ That's, funny I recall proving the Schools wrong when video evidence vindicated me as the victim of bullying, and I merely defend myself albeit excessively but defense none the less.” Julie countered under heavy breath. She recounted the betrayal of her so called friends. The rumors, the torn clothes.” It was even worse for them, when I was able to prove that they ignored my situation, simply because they didn't want their golden stars in trouble for a little “overzealous hazing.” They then proceeded to lie about me to get some sort of revenge which cost them their jobs and their reputation. One wouldn't think A Prestige's school like this would take the proven words of lies for truth.” Julie stated darkly with her Southern accent sounding like hot venom, clearly not liking being indirectly called a thug, and having her past drudge up as an axe against her.

while MMA wasn't a easy living, it wasn't a snack ticket either. Her semi-pro and modeling career where taking off. Besides she had graduated early at sixteen she didn't bother to go to college at the time, not until her father died did she make an attempt for college, and she was directed to Shokushu. She could correct the head girl, on that very easily, but Vera's tone and words made it clear it would fall on deaf ears. As if her reply hadn't already, if anything she she was shooting down the notion that she had anything to prove. Her grades were great though a bit sluggish in math, she was an well mannered and dressed student, respectful to the teachers and her peers. None of that would solve anything, good grades or well behaved in the past didn't matter, she was here, she was to be punished simple as that.

That aside, she had no idea why she was to strip, was she become some sort of Cinderella, was this basement some sort of prison she was to work in and slave away till she was corrected? How did that work? how was this even legal?

The other woman stood there in shadowy light. Julie Knew she could defend herself, but this was a head girl. No one had more power than her other than staff and the Head Masters. In short she had been to court judge harshly without consideration of the details of her past, any evidence no matter how factual wouldn't help either, she was already condemned. Vera Matsumoto was to be her executioner/warden it seemed.

She could flee, the only question was; where was she too go. She was on an island; sure she could make it in the wild, but for how long? Long enough maybe, what if she was to be hunted. Outside of Luxuria she wasn't aware of monsters and she was sure Luxuria was a figment of a wet dream she had. So she would be vulnerable to monsters, regardless of her awareness of them or not. Besides she doubted the school would just let a student be lost in the jungle.

Julie knew when to fight and when to flee but when both options only lead to worse routes...

No, any action would be foolish and lead to harsher “Corrections” it would seem. Julie just gave Vera a stern look, knowing very well she was going to have to comply that didn't stop her from speaking her mind. Or at least defending herself even if no one was going to hear it. That stated she removed her uniform fully expecting to get some sort of prisoner rags, though she had only removed the skirt tops socks and shoes. She didn't remove any of her undergarments.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:19 am

"I have already stated, the school has no interest in hearing your excuses," Vera stated coldly, "The fact you seem incapable of listening to even the simplest of commands shows how undisciplined you are. Forcing me to repeat myself wastes your time and mine. You waste my time, Ms. Yukomono, I will take yours with interest. Now, I believe I have ordered you to remove your uniform. Your undergarments are part of your uniform. If you actually read the student handbook, that would have been more than clarified for you."

Here in Shokushu, Julie had not seen any cameras. Shokushu's surveillance was nothing short of top notch, using technology ahead of Earth's. But, Vera did not require to look at the footage. She collected all the information she needed form all witnesses involved. The so called bullies were already being corrected in other rooms. The victim was taken care of. That just left the wannabe vigilante here who thought she was above the rules.

"No, you were never vindicated," Vera stated, "Just as you were not vindicated here. You imply some sense of personal justice but all you did was break the bones of three students in response to some torn cloth. In the melee, the student whose clothes were torn was hit with a wild swing because you escalated the conflict. Much like all your previous incidents, you caused great harm and refused to listen to those who had more information about the situation."

Nothing was worse than a student who thought they knew more than they did. It happens often in schools. In the end, they cause more trouble for everyone involved including the very people they were hoping to protect. The fact that Julie would never consider she misread things was proof enough.

"This is a small island with a smaller campus, Shokushu staff are easily within earshot in the halls. They would have dealt with the situation, that is what they are trained to do. I have spoken to the student you thought you 'saved', she had tried to talk everyone down from fighting but you were having none of it. The moment those students showed aggression, you should have backed away. What did you do instead? Break three noses? This is a university, not a fighting ring."

"Now," Vera said firmly, "You will comply or you will remain here. Another snide attempt to talk back to me and you will remain here. If speak in that tone again, you will remain here. Just like all those previous incidents, you failed to take in all the information and now you will not accept anything that is not your own assumption. There is no vindication for what you did. Even the girl you wanted to save sees you as the bully. She now has the image of what you did to those girls burned into her memory. Was that what you were aiming for, Ms. Yokonomo? Because, the student was going to report the incident to staff the moment the girls left which they would have. The entire matter would have been resolved without escalating to brawling and you would not be down in this basement spouting out your usual feeble defenses that did not hold water in your previous schools and will not here."

"Now, strip and recite what rules you violated. Hold both arms above your head, crossing them at the wrist." Vera's patience was already thin. She had dealt with far tougher students than this one and she knew the most effective ways to break them down. If Julie wanted to test her, this Head Girl would gladly show how insignificant this woman's existence truly was.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 pm

Arguing was futile in this case Julie understood that, however that didn't stop her anger from having boiled over. When she was angered she wasn't very good at listening, and it showed now. She had forgotten the schools strange rules about uniform. She had to wear a specific length of skirt which was honestly too short for the kind of school it was supposed to be. This also included the underwear she was wearing, why was it considered apart of their uniform, matter of fact why was it the schools business of what undergarments she wore in the first place. As for the girl she did try to calm things, down and Julie was even going to step down, though getting punched tends alter how things work. If she was to be seen as a bully it would be only because her instincts and already boiled over temper made things worse. She knew this, under normal circumstance she wouldn't justify it she wished she hadn't taken things so far.

Hearing her own assumptions, not really, if anything she was being stubborn now. Digging in unwilling hear half truths, she had guilt, shame, she herself was distraught; even though now she did not show it out of anger. When she herself was being bullied no one came to her aid, she went through all the channels of authority, Teacher's, principle, parents. Nothing worked, it wasn't until she fought back, it wasn't until her physical strength overwhelmed her bullies did it end. The school reacted as if she had overreacted, like she never reported it. In the end proof of the opposite had came in full view, jobs were lost people were sued investigations revealed coverups, so the school could maintain there status as athlete school. As a result Julie's assumptions, the only assumption she had was that Shokushu wasn't going to handle it and that proved to be a her fatal flaw in judgement. This wasn't the standard school that only cared about test scores,and athletes with nothing else to be concerned about, unless parents complained.

With a sigh of hesitance she removed her undergarments, setting her large mounds free with a bit of a bounce. They were perky and taut, fully buoyant as her chest heaveda little showing obvious sign of frustration and as well as anger. Her nipples were pierced and had a chain linked between them , once her panties were removed it also revealed her vaginal piercings as well. She then placed her arms over head and crossed her wrist. Was she being compliant out fear, or was she thinking she was so tough she could handle whatever could be thrown at her. Either way it clear Julie was resolute in her stance, but she didn't push the envelope perhaps it was respect for authority that she complied. If so then her action of perceived heroics showed signs of hypocrisy, if she did not trust the school which held authority why comply now.

The answer simply for Julie was there was no need for a fight, she had already lost. That didn't do much to change her stance that she tried to do something right, even if her efforts failed miserably. " I physically harmed multiple students, I engage in violent altercation." She began citing the reasons she was there. Her tone was better, though there was now a solid animosity towards Vera, in one was to say Julie didn't trust the head-girl at this point. It was like she was saying ' just give me my punishment and end it quickly, so we can on with our lives.' b without actually saying it.

Fri May 17, 2019 5:29 pm

The student complied and stripped down to the nude. With Vera still in the darkness that surrounded the one lit area of the room, it was unknown if the woman watched the whole time or not. The sound of metal against metal was briefly heard from one side of the room then later on the other. Was this all Vera or were there others in the room? Not knowing made it feel like there were more eyes looking at Julie's exposed form.

Lifting both arms, Julie was left holding that position while reciting her wrongdoings. There were more light footsteps which the student could assume was the Head Girl. Vera was not concerned what this student felt though the auras made it obvious. Down here in the basement, the only goal was correcting this student until they were once more able to return to the rest of the student body. Vera knew what her restrictions were and Julie would not be the first student she has corrected and reformed in this chamber. The Head Girl had no remorse as she knew that what awaited after graduation would be much worse.

From behind, Vera approached and lightly snapped metal shackles around both of Julie's wrists. "Keep holding your arms up," Vera stated firmly, "Eyes forward. Now, recite the rules you violated and how you should act in the future to prevent this violation a second time."

Footsteps walked back towards the darkness. A metal chain connected both the metal cuffs that the student now wore. The sound of other chains could be heard above as the sound came closer and closer. The footsteps returned and a firm jerk of the metal chain between the shackles brought Julie's arms a bit higher. Metal rubbed against metal as the chain was now attached to a hook that was hanging from the ceiling.

Vera returned to the darkness and the sound of metal returned. Julie's arms were pulled higher and higher until the student was forced to stand on the very tips of her toes. The Head Girl returned and tied a blindfold over the woman's eyes, sealing her limited vision completely.

"Now, tell me why it is important that these rules are followed, Ms. Yokonomo. Why do we have rules like this?"

Unable to see, Julie could not see the tip of a feather slowly come closer and lightly trace the curves of the woman's muscles. It started briefly on an arm only to fade the moment the sensation registered. The tip then traced a side, then a thigh, then the arm again, then the other. The faint touches came and went over and over, each touching a different place or the same place in a slightly different pattern.

Sat May 18, 2019 12:38 am

Julie was regretting not putting up a fight at this point. What school did this? And why, this wasn't a normal punishment. She expected something like being forced to what amounted to near slave labor. But As the feather traced up her body. She wasn't exactly ticklish but this was alluding to something more sinister. Still she was already straining on the tips of her toes, though a former gymnast she hadn't held a pose like this in awhile. Naturally being uncomfortable which was no doubt the point of this position. Still being naked like this was getting to her a little this wasn't normal or right.

She was hesitant to reply, There was no use in trying to use force. She had submitted herself to justice. Perhaps, she was being stubborn. It wasn't like she hadn't been punished for her actions. Still she was indeed abandoned by the system she tried going through the proper channels. Nothing. Her trust was hard to come by as a result, as was not being stubborn. Thick headed as she was she could still see a loosing fight. Then again what coward ever stood their ground and fought to the last. A swell of resolve filled her. She would meet this "Punishment" head she not yield not to the head girl.

Within in an instant she tensed up and responded dryly and stubbornly." " TO protect the students."

( I apologize for the extreme delay had a nasty case of writers block, and heavy work load at work.)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:51 am

((No worries. ^.^))

The feather drifted away, leaving Julie alone in the dark void. The student was showing hesitation and her answer was as blunt as she was. There was a brief pause, the student left feeling only the sensation of metal bindings and the cold concrete beneath her toes. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain as the quill of the feather pressed against one of the woman's exposed nipples. The pressure was harsh but, skin would not be broken.

"And how does words on some paper or file protect students, Ms. Yokonomo?" Vera kept the pressure up, adding pain and discomfort to the equation as the quill of the feather remained pressed into the vulnerable nub, "It is not enough to blindly follow words on paper. Discipline. Discipline is what protects students. Discipline is what protects you from unwanted consequences. Follow the rules and you will be protected by them. Violate them and nothing will protect you. This does not just apply to you. Disobeying has an effect on everyone who witness the violation. It plants a seed of doubt in other students. Others begin to think they could break the rules as well, that it does not matter. When this happens enough, the entire system breaks and you have nothing but chaos. Then, no one is safe."

The quill withdrew, leaving on an indentation on the woman's nipple. Julie felt the soft feather once more. This time, it was edge of the feather. It slid right across where the quill was, going from base to tip before moving the other way using the other edge of the feather. "There are people with the authority to enforce the rules," the Head Girl continued, "They are the ones who bear the burden and responsibility to handle matters they see it. Your actions only creates further confusion. Taking part in the violence makes you no better than those you attacked. Vigilantes only cause problems to the system. Do you understand, Ms. Yokonomo?"

The feather faded only to return as just the tip tracing the woman's smooth stomach. The light touch teased the woman's navel, circling slowly. Then the feather drifted lower and lower. The tip lightly went around the woman's netherlips, just barely avoiding making contact with the lips. "State what you have learned," Vera ordered. Saying something as simple as 'yes, ma'am' did not seem to suffice for the Head Girl. She was not hear to punish but to correct. The silver haired woman was going to teach this student and ingrain these lessons into her psyche. Only then would Vera be satisfied.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Julie was somewhat distracted with what was happening, she couldn't understand the meaning of this. She felt the feather disappear for a moment and She expected something else to appear. However, she felt the quill press into her nipple. “OW!” she stated suddenly her nipples were sensitive, though she wore piercing that stop her from feeling sensitive. Of course this sensation of pain gave away to slight pleasure .

Her yelp was more out of surprise than anything else, an innate response to the sudden pain. The Head girls words came to her her lecture making logical sense. Yet Julie resisted, she was often on the outside of the rule. The rules never protected her, no matter how much she followed them truly. She wasn't one to just go off and beat up those she as trouble makers. Yet this situation was being used as if she was 100% in the wrong. Was she just supposed to sit there and say nothing? Just wait for those for powers to act with a smiling face?

Run away and get help only for the help to be too late? Sometimes following the rules means the delay of justice, or allows those who are in the wrong to get away. Was it vigilantism that she committed? The Young woman couldn't say not at the moment she was to focused on how she was in chains and had the schools head-girl playing with her nipples with a feather. Which began drifting lower and lower to her nether region, where she felt the feather move around her lips. This caused Julie to instinctively move away which was hard considering she was just barely on her toes.

"State what you have learned," Julie knew from how the words were spoken, that a simply reply would not suffice. She would have thought of a good answer, if A she wasn't upset and B The Head girl wasn't being oddly sexual. It didn't take much to realize what was truly going on in this basement.

“How is molestation apart of learning the rules?” Julie stated with anger.” What does a feather running over my body have to do with following the rules!”

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:16 am

Like so many other students, they always think they know more than they do. Julie thought she knew what was really going on in the basement. The athletic student squirmed before the simple feather, cringing away from the touch. Funny how such a harmless thing could bring such discomfort to the tough girl. The flare of anger coming from the student's aura did not go unnoticed. It was of no surprise at this point. Vera had already lumped Julie with the stubborn rebellious types. She had dealt with a variety of students and they all tend to fall into certain groups when exposed to the basement. Some submit whether out of fear or desire. Then, there were students who wanted to spit and bite at the very hands that held their future.

Having lumped Julie with the later group, the Head Girl could practically count down as that emotional aura flared. Right on cue, the woman snapped at the Head Girl. Whether it was lack of listening or losing it in the outburst of emotion, apparently the angry student forgot what Vera had promised before.

The feather was gone. All that remained were the after sensations of the Vera's advances. Julie could feel the cold metal bindings around her wrists and the unfeeling concrete beneath her toes. The feather never returned. The cool and calm voice of the Head Girl never came. The only sound was the sound of a tiny chain being tugged and the click of the single bulb hanging in the middle of the room turning off. Julie was already blindfolded and could not really tell the difference yet. Footsteps lightly clicked on the concrete floor. Each step was further than the last as Vera walked away from the still hanging student.

There was the click of a lock and the heavy creak of the heavy door opening. Any calls to the silver haired woman went unanswered. The door shut and soon the sound of the lock clicking in place joined it. Did Vera really leave? The Head Girl did state that Julie would remain here if she refused to comply or talked back or took a harsh tone of voice. But, that cannot be possible right? This was a school. They could not just leave a student down here with nothing.

The student was left dwelling on this for a bit. Hanging like this was not exactly healthy. Julie could feel the tingling numbness spread down her arms. If she did not drop her arms soon, it could get rather bad.

What happened next was difficult to recall. Julie remembered hanging in her bindings. She did not know if she fell unconscious or what. But, the student found herself waking up in darkness. She recognized the cold concrete beneath her. She was still naked but her wrists were no longer bound and she was no longer hanging. Was she in the same room? Fumbling around in the dark, Julie would not be able to find her uniform. Was that taken when Vera left? With enough searching, Julie would be able to find the tables that went along the walls. There were nothing on the tables. The door was found by following the walls but it was locked tight. With enough effort, Julie could try and find the chain for the light bulb only to find it did not turn on.

Vera kept her word, Julie was down here trapped and alone. Would anyone come to get her down here?

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:59 am

None of this is what she had expected, she had come with the intention of accepting her punishment. Instead she ended up in... She wasn't sure what this was?

Her snapping proved to be the last straw for the head-girl, and though she heard the the foot step drifting further and further away, it wasn't until the door close did she realize that she had been left alone. Alone in the dark, Hanging from the ceiling. Her body was on full display, her cut abdomen was forced to flex; showing her 8 pack which wasn't often seen under the violin shaped stomach.

She held there till she started to feel the strain in her arms several hours later, her muscle stamina held out still but her joints and gravity was starting to pay it due. Not mention blood flow was being diverted to her feet. She could try and maneuver her body into an position; to provide relief but she wasn't sure of the sturdiness of the chains and thus held off. Instead she was mauling over the events stated. Few schools being willing to take her in, was only half true. The lawsuit her family had leveled on the school who had allowed her to be bullied, had caused a major backlash in terms of anti-bullying. Though her defending herself with such vigor and ferocity, that he herself had also garnered her some heavy scrutiny.

'Why didn't defend yourself before if could do that to begin with.' Some would say. Others would say she was the bully and had manipulated things into her favor. The evidence said otherwise, no one cared for facts of evidence anymore. It was all about feelings, which was ironic given how she had been acting moments ago. She did live up to her name, Kaida “little Dragon”. Her temper was easily her worse enemy.

Of course she had trained against that, control, discipline were the hallmarks of true fighter he had been taught. She didn't have to fight every battle physically, though it was starting to become clear he had forgotten that.

The Next day

At some point she had lost consciousness. She woke sometime later on the floor cold and shivering.

“Chuuu!” She squeaked out a sneeze as she slowly drugged herself out of her sleep, her head felt as though she was swimming out of molasses. “Uuungh.” she moaned breathing in the cool air which made her shiver some more. She waited for light to flood her eyes, but instead they adjusted to the darkness.

“Great..” She croaked.” I guess I'm still here.” she mumbled standing up slowly, testing her balance for sore footing. After searching the room finding nothing, she checked the door, only to find it locked. Obviously this basically a jail cell, though there was no harm in confirming. As far as she could tell she had been in that room for some time. Considering she felt the need to use the rest room. Given the time in which she had came to the basement, which had been early afternoon. She guessed it was either late evening or the the strain on her body had been so intense, she remained unconscious till about early morning. It was likely considering she was like a log when it comes to sleep.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:27 pm

It was unknown when Julie fell unconscious nor for how long. Oddly enough, her bodily needs were not felt. Hunger, thirst, and other bodily functions did not seem to be a noticeable problem despite how long the student she had been left down here. It was strange as she knew that she had note eaten or used the restroom. Was that taken care of for her? How would they even do that? Or had very little time passed after all? With no windows, there was no way to sense the passage of time down here. Was this it? Was she just going to be left here in the darkness to be forgotten? How could this be allowed?

Julie explored the room a bit but found little to work with. Much like when she was hanging in the middle of the room, the student was left to her own thoughts and nothing else. She could curse Vera, the school, or anything she desired but none of that would change her current situation.

The student would wake up on the floor again. When did she fall asleep? Did she even wake up before? This time, there was a little bit of light provided in the center of the room. The light from before was working again. There was no sign of Julie's uniform. On the floor, visible in the light, were paper and a single pen. The paper was plain white and the pen was black ink. What was this here for? Was she to write something on the pages? A written confession? A plea for mercy? There were no instructions. Again, she felt no hunger or need to drink. She had to have been down here for awhile now, right?

If the paper and pen were here, that meant someone entered the room while she was unconscious. Hard to believe she slept through that heavy door opening, closing, unlocking, and locking. But, no answers would come. The only thing Julie had in this chamber was a little bit of light, the paper and pen, and her many questions.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:55 am

Julie was hanging there for quite sometime, so long that she had forgotten time, and then. She woke sometime later, there was no windows, or any indicator of time passing, instead Julie woke to the chills from the cold floor, dazed and confused. It wasn't surprising actually, it took time for her blood to flood to the bottom, not mention the strain on her muscles. As she stood shivering, and eyes adjusted she wondered if she was going to be left here. She had good reasoning for that question, considering she was naked and was for intensive purposes tortured.

Could one call being touched by a feather torture? Sexual harassment maybe. Focusing her thoughts she began looking around, sneezing a couple of times from the coolness of the room. She checked the door finding it locked, and thus a dead end. With that in mind she checked the table in the room, only finding a pen and paper. “What am I supposed to do with this.” She stated aloud, while also wondering how she missed anyone coming and going. The doors were to heavy and creaky to not wake up deep sleeper.

The best she come up with, was she was to write an apology. To who whom. Was she to apologize to Vera for actions? Or the Girl she tried to defend? Perhaps the Girl she injured? It was all perplexing really. What was she supposed to do, there was no hint, or even a simple instruction it was just there. After a moment of thought she decided to hedge her bets and wrote an apology letter for the girl she had tried to protect and Vera. It would read more like a statement of apology, not going into details, but enough to get across her sincerity. Though writing an apology for Vera was difficult. Given how she was down her naked and had been chained up.

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next