View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe) 

Post Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe)
“Thank you Angelica, that will be all.” Shai said rather dryly to the newly appointed Prefect. The slender brunette offered a light nod of her head before she ducked out of Shai’s bedroom, a notable glimmer of relief in her eyes. A soft smile spread on Shai’s lips, watching as the gentle sway freshman girl’s hips as she made her way across Shai’s penthouse towards the door.

The scientist ran her hand through the crown of her head, sending snowy locks billowing lightly over her head whilst she shuffled through several issued demerits, slightly disappointed by the soft click of the door shutting as Angelica took her leave. Shai would have liked to enjoy her company, but there were more pressing matters at hand.

“Now now, what kind of girl would Alucard enjoy?” The Head Girl mused to herself, waving her hand over the screen of her glass computer, a distinct luminescence falling over Shai’s docile features as the computer hummed to life. In a moment of sheer desperation Shai had contrived an agreement with a monster- save herself from a rather disgusting fate if she agreed to send the damnable creature a student on a daily basis. “Thank god for prefects.” She muttered, grateful for someone else having done the dirty work.

“Find student Alicia Stone.” Shai said rather bored, watching as the computer scanned through the school database. As the student’s profile came to view the Head Girl shook her head in disapproval, shuffling through several more of the demerit slips.

“Find student…Kanoe.” The Head Girl said furrowing her brow. She made a mental note to punish Angelica accordingly for not recording the girl’s last name. While Shai waited she reviewed the reasons for the demerits. Through Angelica’s scrawled handwriting she determined it was to do with dresscode, something about a horrific robe. “Good enough reason for me.”

As the student’s profile appeared on the screen an amused chuckle sounded throughout the penthouse.

“Oooo!” The Head Girl proclaimed deviously. “Oh yes, I think you’ll do quite nicely.” She said clapping her hands together happily. Shai pulled a piece of rather ornate stationary and slowly wrote out a letter, sealing it in a pale yellow envelope and buzzing Angelica.

When the woman appeared she handed her the letter with instruction to deliver it to Kanoe. “And Angelica,” Shai called after the rather ambitious Prefect as she was exiting. “Report back to me immediately afterwards.”

Angelica hurried through the dormitories with a slightly panicked step. Once she reached Kanoe’s door she hurriedly slipped the envelope under the doorway and took off.

Dear Kanoe,

It has come to my attention that you have received several warnings regarding the University Dress Code. A total of 15 demerits have been recorded on your record. Your presence is required in the Basement’s storage facilities for detention. Please report to room 423, Professor Alucard will instruct your further with details for your detention.

Head Girl,
Shai Tanaka.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe)
The dark room was silent as the alien waited. It hadn't been long since Alucard had made the deal with Shai, and the alien wondered if she would uphold her end of the bargain.

The massive monster had staked out a claim on one of the Basement rooms some time ago, and had since stocked it with all types of sadistic gear. As delicious as the students on the island were, they were just that much better when the alien had a chance to work them over with the various devices. The room was illuminated by a single dim light high overhead; it did not trouble Alucard at all to work in the dark, after all. Alucard had also made sure to get a room with a high ceiling, the better to acommodate its height.

Assuming that the Head Girl was willing to keep her end of the deal, it wouldn't be too long now before Shai sent a student down to Alucard for a weekend's punishment. The alien grinned at the prospect, licking its lips with a tongue as wide as a human head.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:10 am
Profile YIM

((thanks Shai ^^))

Kanoe crumples the slip of paper that was sent to her during class. She recognized the darker blue shaw of a Head Girl's Prefect who gave it to her. Hmph, little pets of slightly larger pets, she thought. But there was little she could do to stand against them. Of course that did not stop her from doing as she wished. Seems they saved all the demerits for lack of participation and wearing the darker school uniform for a larger punishment.

Gritting her teeth, her final class ends for the day. A weekend pass into the Basement. She was unsure how such things work, where does she stay and sleep? Of course seeing the basement a few times already, it was not a place to be for an entire weekend much less just a single night. Walking quickly, she makes her way towards the lone door that led into the depths of Shokushu's basement. The woman was wearing her usual modified uniform that was more conservative and hid her features better as well as it had her prefered colors of black and red. Her long raven black hair was tied in a long braid with a silver clasp with a strange clear jewel socketed on it. The piece of jewelry bounces lightly against her back as she makes her way downstairs.

As usual, what lights were on barely worked. The halls were dim and flickering, letting the imagination run wild of what may be hidden in each and every shadow. She looks at the crumpled slip again and peers about for the correct room number. Her footsteps echo in the dead hallway. Finally finding the room, she lets out a long sigh. Her past visits involved various monsters and a possessed doll. It was safe to assume whoever was waiting for her was not going to be human in the least. She knocks twice before turning the knob and peering inside.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 pm

For some reason, Alucard smelled her before it saw her. It was definitely not an unpleasant scent; it was an alluring aroma that made the alien drool. As Kanoe slipped her head in, little was visible from the dim light; the various implements that hung on the walls were cast in shadow, and the larger items on the floor could barely be made out.

All of a sudden, two more lights seemed to come on, from the opposite side of the room. They were spaced fairly closely together, and glowed yellow in the darkness. These were, in reality, Alucard's eyes, and they stared unblinkingly at the student.

Deciding to use but a single voice this time, Alucard said, "I take it, then, that you are here for punishment?" The alien had chosen a female voice, one that spoke in soft and dulcet tones.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile YIM

"That is what the note claims," she replies coldly.

Hearing the woman's voice was not enough to convince of anything. She had every mind to turn and run back down the hall and up the stairs but the school would just drag her down here if necessary. The witch steps into the room, keeping close to the door as it shuts. With all the items concealed in shadows, it left only the student's imagination to decide what will happen in this room.

"Should I assume you are Professor Alucard?" she asks, "Let just get this over with so I can continue with my studies."

She was certain her words were falling on deaf ears but the more she delayed, the less time this 'woman' had to punish her.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm

"Well," said Alucard, using its full complement of voices, "I suppose you have a point." The dozens upon dozens of voices blended together in quite an eerie manner as the monster spoke. The overhead light brightened just a little, revealing Alucard's horrendous visage. The alien had not bothered camouflaging its form, since the dark had done a good enough job of concealing the monster.

Alucard was truly monstrous, standing a full sixteen feet tall. The alien's hairless head took up half of its body, and its toothless mouth simply hung open, not moving as Alucard formed words.

"So, deary, let's get started with that punishment."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes grow wide as the voices melded together and the monsterous form came into view. No, simply no. There is no way she was going to let that thing punish her! She was in enough trouble already but there was nothing in the rules saying she could not fight against monsters. At least she would not get demerits from burning this giant thing to ash.

"You got to be kidding me..." she mutters, "I'll take my chances with the staff."

Stands of raven black hair begin to rise off her shoulders and back as the woman began to channel her mana. The spidery words of magic fill the room, creating a lesser form of the creature's unique voice. Wisps of darkness gather about her body and slither down her arms. The thin threads swirl and condense into a solid black orb in her hands. She doubt this monster will let another attack come. Her mana flares as she pants heavily with exertion. With a loud cry of pain, the large bowling ball sized orb blasts forth towards the creature.

The spell creates a huge concussive force as well as mixing a strange chilling effect from the darkness. Already, Kanoe was shivering in pain as her hands throb and begin to bruise from the backlash of her own spell. Sweat glistens her brow as she breathes heavily, the spell took much out of her.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Alucard frowned as the dark bolt collided with it. While it did not harm the alien, getting hit with a sledgehammer of force is still not exactly comfortable. Not to mention, that energy she had expended could've gone towards perfectly good orgasms.

"Perhaps a weekend is not enough punishment for you," Alucard said, stepping closer to her.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile YIM

She shivers as she sees her spell did no lasting damage to the creature. It barely even made the giant monster flinch. Her fingers twitch, still sending spikes of pain shooting up her arms. She had to get out of here. Like she decided before, she rather deal with the staff not this thing. The witch had no intention of spending a weekend with a monster with a giant gaping maw. She turns and grabs the doorknob. Her entire body winces in pain as she forces her bruised muscles to turn the knob. The thing was big, perhaps she can out run it in the tight hallways.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Alucard chuckled as she attempted to open the door. The massive door was already quite securely locked, the knob refusing to yield to Kanoe's hand.

"I hope you weren't intending to leave before we finished your punishment," Alucard said. The alien waited for Kanoe to look its way, and then waved its hand. Clutched in the massive fingers is a largish key. Alucard brings the bit of metal to its open jaws and lightly tosses it inside, swallowing the key effortlessly.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Profile YIM

She grits her teeth in a mixture of pain and frustration as she finds the door lock. The witch turns to glare at the creature just as it tosses the key into it's large mouth. When did the door lock on her? It may have auto locked when she closed it fully. Ugh, what to do now?

Kanoe grimaces in pain as she forces her damaged hands to open and close into fists. She still had mana flowing her veins and she was slowly catching her breath but she was not sure if her body can take another backlash. Her stronger spells were no match for the creature and minor spells would not be enough to punch through a solid metal door. Seeing the size of the creature once more, she found herself shrinking up against the large door. She did not want to be anywhere close to the thing.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Smirking, Alucard came a little closer to the student, its eyes glowing malevolently. A massive hand reached toward Kanoe, attempting to grasp her soft body, each finger as broad as the student's thigh. The huge monster licked its lips as it observed the witch, already thinking diabolical thoughts on how it would punish the student.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

Still trying to fight back, Kanoe runs off to the side. She did her best to keep out of the thing's reach. Her mind raced as she tries to figure out what to do. She will not be able to keep away from this thing. The creature was too big and could easily cover the distance of the room. The appearance of the creature was not the worst of it. It was how those eyes looked at her as it licked it's lips, like she was some sort of meal. It was unnerving to say the least.

"Get..Get away from me!" she hissed.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm

"Now, think logically," Alucard said, "how am I supposed to punish you if I do that?" Alucard's eyes flared once more as the giant creature moved toward the student again, determined to catch the witch.

The alien smiled sadistically as Kanoe continued to evade it. If the student moved just a few more paces, then Alucad would not have to worry about capturing her; the shiny black bondage suit that hung on the wall would assure that.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Profile YIM

"How about you think logically," she returns, "Do you expect ANY human woman is going to sit still and let you touch her, monster?"

Aches and pains throb through her sore hands as she continues to avoid the creature as best as she could. It did not seem like it was trying that hard, like she was being toyed with. There was no reason to rush, it had swallowed the key and left her with no way to escape. No one was going to come to save her. But, she could not bring herself to just give up.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next