View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
She brings the end of her nine tails up just under one of Claire's nipples. "Is that all you can offer Miss Saika," she asks softly, "Is that all you can offer in exhange for being able to stay with me?" The witch was unable to feel anything for doing this to her lover, breaking her down little by little. "So be it," she continues as the handle of her whip circles the itching nipples and slides up and down between Claire's breasts, "You will repeat all you said in a different order. While doing this, you will continue to add to it. Only when you have repeated them all will you be allowed to start over. Miss Saika will not tolerate your weak excuses to not pledge yourself to her service."

It was difficult to say how Kanoe will feel about this afterwards. No love, no hate, not even fear was rising up within the dark witch. Her whip pulls away suddenly and strikes down against one of Claire's firm orbs. The aphrodisics left the luscious mounds filled with blood and the other drugs kept the flesh hypersensitive as each tail leaves it's mark on the smooth skin. "I did not say to lower your arms. How can you be by my side if you cannot accomplish simple tasks like a servant?"

Another yank of the leash got the woman moving once more. The two approached Natsuki and the wedge that had been moved before the throne. The device was fully lowered at the moment. She taps the inside of Claire's thighs to get the woman to stradle over the wedge. If the woman ever stopped speaking or lowered her arms, she would strike the woman in the most tender of places with the nine tails. Each time, becoming harder. She would also make the woman start over on the pledges to further confuse Claire's thoughts.

Kanoe chants a few soft words of magic that got the crank to begin rotating, causing the wedge to rise higher and higher. The narrow wedge eventually reaches Claire's slit, pushing and threatening to split the woman if she did not rise up onto her toes. The dark witch did give one mercy out of all this. She took the chain with hooks, attaching one end to the woman's shackles and climbs onto the wedge to attach the other end to a hook that was hanging from the ceiling. This kept the woman's arms up but left the poor mystic balancing on her toes lest she wishes to rest her sex right onto the wedge.

"Miss Saika does not tolerate failure," she continues softly, "Fail her and the punishment shall grow worse. You wish to be with me forever don't you?" she strokes the woman's cheek. Without the barrier of emotions, Kanoe could focus completely on being effective.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm

She already knew she had thoroughly screwed herself over by not knowing what other words to say. She blindly braces herself and turns her head away to hide her fearful face from the emotionless woman. The end of the nine tails grazes over her itch infested nipple and brings only more chine-like torture to an open wound. She bites her lip as the woman talks down to her and only nods, agreeing with everything the woman said and asked. She wanted to be with the woman… but Kanoe had done a wrong in the end. Surely she had saved herself the pain of having emotions… but now it was double the hit to Claire. Without emotions, Kanoe would simply be just as Natsuki and not show even a little mercy to her sensitive spots. It was like a cruel enemy who knew one’s every weak spot.

And though she tried her best not to think along the lines, but with she was beginning to coincide every touch Kanoe gave to pain that soon followed. Soon she would no doubt fear when the woman touched her, and being blind… she didn’t know whether or not the woman held a sympathetic look or not when she did so. That only left her to think about a cold, emotionless woman who proceeded to bring the first hit down upon her tender mound. Eyes open wide from the searing pain and though she could not see they remain open as she cries out fervently from agony.

It was useless to try and retain much composure, but she tries to any ways. Now she had a reason to keep her arms still in front of her. Every time they grazed oh hell it struck hard to her pain receptors. Her body quivers yet is seemingly stimulated by the hit. Both of her breasts swell to a fuller attention. Despite not being a masochist, her body was reacting to her lover any ways. It brought tears to the eyes to see how far she had fallen. And there was nothing she could but sob and cry.

Another yank made her stumble harshly a few steps before she regain her footing. There wasn’t even a warning this time as she was apparently brought to another part of the room. She was, indeed, feeling like she had little oxygen now that she had opened her eyes but she no time to think when a sudden prod at her thigh told her to sit. But the seat was a grueling and cruel thing. A wedge she guessed is going to be used for punishment. She knew such an object was meant for more disobedient servants, but she found this to be completely cruel. It was hard just being obedient to straddle the thing she knew would cause pain.

She was already sure if she rested on the wedge it would either cut or hurt. Desperate to not go through pain she gets on her toes as her shackles were lifted above her head. It was enough to keep her arms up, but only in a sore position and not enough to hold her from the wedge’s unpleasant seat. It hits her quite hard as she tries to adjust. A splinter manages to wedge itself into her inner thigh. She barrels a swift cry of pain as it digs into her flesh. She spreads her legs further to keep from rubbing the now slightly bleeding area. She could only breathe through her mouth now that her nose was stuffed up. Thankfully the splinter was maybe the size of led in a pencil, but that didn't make it any less painful.

“I hee- wish-hee to-to st-stay with you…. K-K-Kanoe…” she stutters with sobs and cries. Once again she tries to pledge herself to Miss Saika, only now it was a stuttering fumble as she tries to breathe slowly to calm herself down. This time she continues on and on until she believes she’s finished what she had tried to say before and waits for Kanoe’s command to add to it. She was beginning to wheeze out, her tenderly wounded breasts brushes just gently enough to make her flinch. And upon instinct she couldn't help but flinch her cheek away from Kanoe. Every touch brought pain after wards. She didn't want it... she didn't want it.

This was becoming so agonizing; it was all she could feel was pain. And yet some how... some way she could feel the tip of the wedge smoothing out with liquid; that brought the only cool and relieving sensation to her body. Was she... becoming wet from this?

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 am

The sobs and cries were no doubt music to Miss Saika's ears but Kanoe showed no pleasure nor disapproval for the show of despair. The witch caresses Claire's cheek only to see her flinch away. She slaps lightly to get the woman's attention but not necessarily cause pain as she grips her lover's chin. "You said you will accept Miss Saika's and my punishment. Do not turn away, do not fight it. This is happening because you rose up against her, you know you are wrong. Now keep talking."

She slides her fingers down the woman's neck and between her collarbone. The witch slowly strokes her fingers around the two firm orbs, heated with drugged arousal. Her thumb briefly pushes in on the two inching nubs of Claire's darkened peaks. She flicks them, pinches them, giving a brief soothing feeling before tracing her fingers downward. Kanoe slides along the woman's sides down to her thighs, stroking around the small sliver of wood. As long as the woman kept speaking, she eases the piece out of the woman's thigh and flicks it away.

"You almost sound like you truly wish to be Miss Saika's servant," she says softly, lifting Claire's chin with a finger, "Tell her why you wish to be her servant, tell her how badly you need to serve her. Do well and perhaps the pain will...lessen," A feather lightly traces around the swollen pearl. She could see the wedge glistening with Claire's nectar. It confused her for a moment. Was her lover growing aroused from the torture? She did not expect this but the drug kept her composed and focused as she teases around the itching clit. At random moments, the feather will brush ever so lightly over the woman's nub.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:56 am

Natsuki was a creature of unconcealed pleasures. Unlike human beings, she never lied about her desires or denied what pleased her. Social niceties were just that, little tricks of etiquette that allowed one to get along in another’s company, and to Natsuki, a diverting game suitable for ferreting out a person’s personality. Fresh buds, as yet untested against the capricious elements, tentatively creeping forth from the core of a branch, could captivate her for hours, entrancing her with their vibrant color or their regular outlines and proportions, which defied plans, possessing its own unique variety of order. Undisguised tears fascinated her for their soulful sincerity. And the basic, carnal imperative of lust suffused her body with the prospect of ecstasy, enervating her nerves, hastening the blood, making the organs secreted in her loins stir eagerly, ready to pierce flesh and spill life into waiting heat. For Natsuki, lust was a constant, a veritable presence lurking in her core, always welcome. Clarice’s lush, round, swaying breasts tantalized; they brought all the avenues of physical need to Natsuki’s mind. Her sweating, straining body reminded the powerful woman of the raw aftermath of sex. She recognized the strawberry flush that infected Claire’s face and bosom, she recognized the way her panting lengthened into sharp, nearly imperceptible gasps, telltale signs of pleasure, soon to be need. Hearing her punished servant beg her, plead with her for favor, pour her energies into discovering the next sentence that would allow her to pledge yet more of herself to her, enhanced Natsuki’s burgeoning enjoyment tremendously. Claire was property, and in acknowledging it she made a compact between herself and her new mistress that Natsuki was only too happy to accept.

Acknowledgement shifted to justification as Kanoe ordered her charge to dispense with her previous vows and concentrate instead on assigning reasons to her status as a belonging. In a sense, Claire was forced to beg again, to convince her mistress to accept her, as if she were not obviously valuable, as if some greater purpose was required for Natsuki to deign to want what she had to give. Natsuki appreciated the cleverness of the ploy, and it struck her that Kanoe must understand what pleased her better than she usually indicated. Without emotion, Kanoe did not hesitate to act as Natsuki wished. Without emotion, she did not recoil or withhold her talents. She treated Clarice like an errant child, one that needed to be corrected and taught to obey her betters. Her clever words served to grind her lover’s resistance under the figurative heel of her boot until it was powder, powder that could be made into mortar and molded to Natsuki’s purpose. Natsuki resolved to be harder on the dark witch, now that she knew how much more competently she was capable of serving her. At the same time, she smiled at the prospect of soon having two affectionate and well groomed pets to lavish her attention upon.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:45 am
Profile YIM

The aphrodisiacs and the constant rubbing of her clit against the wedge weren't exactly barring her from having the small tingling feeling in her loins to grow. She hated this, hated how she seemed like complete and utter slut that couldn't keep her legs together. Her pride was crying and sobbing as much as she was, dwindling down to but a mere flicker for a life sustaining reason only. Her will to see this through with a head high had quickly been diminished. How she wished her begging would have some affect instead of merely emitting hot air.

Her head was wavering back and forth from the motions Kanoe’s light-handed touch. She hisses softly in pain, the less then sand-papered wedge was proving to be quite the tortuous addition to simply or deliberately not keep it smooth. She sighs softly with relief; the utter pain of the wedge was becoming more accustomed to now that the splinter had been taken out. Gathering what sapping strength she had she raises her head weakly to where she believes Natsuki is sitting. Her ears tell her the throne was in front of her at some level.

“I wish… t-to serve be-because I-I want t-to stay with Kanoe… and I wish not to be in pain…” her last sentence ends with a few tears and her head hung low. There was no relief from the constant torture. Her sweat was only itching her breasts further and trickling down to an itchy clit. Her tongue was out as she pants continuously to stay on her toes. Her legs were shaking and slowly her slit was being forced open by the wedge’s sliver of wood. Each time it was unbearable she shift s to bring herself up again. The thing was threatening to do some bad damage if she didn’t.

“I-I… want to please you, M-Miss Saika… to-to serve you would be like serving a goddess… a-anything you want of me I will give as-as long as… K-kanoe is with me… even the pain I-I feel now wou-wouldn’t measure to the pain I would feel if I were separated from her… y-you’re very kind for letting me have this… ch-chance…”

She was surprised she could even talk so clearly. Her body had yet to numb itself to pain so just speaking brought pain… touching brought pain… even pleasure brought pain to her. Clarice weakly moans and groans from Kanoe’s tease. Her poor clit was being rubbed raw against the wedge but that was honestly the least painful thing right now. Her shoulders and legs were screaming in throbbing pain and now she was becoming horny from this? It disgusted her to no end how her body was reacting. It only made her feel like she deserved this even more.

“I…. I don’t deserve… your kindness and mercy…” she whimpers, almost buckling beneath her feet from the continuous throbbing sensation in her ankles. But she had to keep doing it until she couldn’t anymore. Maybe then if she was cut it would destroy those pain receptors and give her relief.

“B-But I beg for it… a-any ways…”

Her pride and self-esteem hit rock bottom after that sentence crawled itself out of her drying throat.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 am

"Shhhh," she hushes softly, "You are doing very well. Every act you accomplish is another step closer to being with me, my love." The feather teasing the woman's clit pulls away as two fingers take's it's place. It lightly pinches the tender nub before sliding lower, curling up and into the woman's moist passage. "You can rest for a bit. Catch your breath so you can proclaim your love for your goddess."

With her fingers stroking up into the woman's body, it gave a little bit of support for Claire to latch on as she tries to avoid the painful wedge. Her thumb strokes slow circles around the itching nub as her fingers search for her lover's special place. "Do you hate her for this? Do you hate this punishment that you are being put through? Hmm... Your body seems to be enjoying it else you would not be so wet down here. How does it feel to be completely helpless?"

The witch traces her other hand up and down the woman's spine as she leans closer. She could smell the musk of sweat and exertion coming from her lover. She runs her tongue slowly along the side of Claire's breast before lightly sinking her teeth for a soft bite. Her thumb presses down hard on the tender nub, grinding up and down slowly as her two fingers began to slowly stroke around her lover's G-spot.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Her body quivers from Kanoe's touch. This woman was horrible without any emotions. It was like a different person was putting her through this hell and nothing mattered to her. She felt very alone in this... like the woman she loved dearly and was doing this for had abandoned her.

Weakly her arms pull her up to give her legs the short rest she could give them. She was able to get at least an inch off the ground, feeling her legs turn like jelly as her strength gives out and her slit is opened again by the wedge. Small pieces of wood were catching onto her thighs and were causing the skin to become aggravated.

But the woman's continuous leverage into opening her slit was above all causing discomfort. it may be wood, but the wedge was just an unnatural part that could almost slice her in half if her legs gave way. She was surprised the dark witch could get two fingers passed the wooden edge and slip them into her passage. She groans softly as they spread her inside. The soft squishing of a moist sex mixing with fingers was all she could hear above the weak groaning and moaning of Natsuki's throne.

Her eyes were lit halfway open, trying to keep herself steady as the woman slowly sucks the energy right out of her. She was beginning to not care if the wedge began to cut into such tender tissue. It would feel good to sit down for once. She couldn't even remember how long she'd been on it. Most other matters had faded away and only she could focus on the pain from her still throbbing, small cut and her limbs. She didn't care that drool was dripping from her panting tongue that hung loosely out. There wasn't even a little sympathy from the woman. Not stopping at places where she knew were her weak points and just... had no remorse for what she was doing. Just simply doing the task... like her suffering meant nothing.

"Y-y-your words.... d-don't hurt as much... as your tone..." she whimpers softly to the woman. She could care less if Natsuki was punishing her. At least then she would know if it was deliberate or not. But Kanoe... she was beginning to sound like she fit into her new task all too well. She lightly twitches as her body heavies further in this awkward position. She wasn't sure how long she could stay up like this but it wouldn't be for long and she knew it. A sudden weak jolt lets her lover know she had found the right place and rubs hard against her G-spot. That only pushes her body into becoming dead weight.

"Pl-please Kanoe... n-not there.... m-my body will give out if you... k-keep doing that..."

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:37 pm

"You should not be asking me," she coos softly, "I am not the one you are giving yourself to." But Kanoe knew it would not help if Claire's beautiful body was scarred from these acts. Her hand pulls away from the woman's back and turns the crank beside the wedge, lowering it a couple of inches. The mystic was allowed to rest on the balls of her feet now. "For doing so well...a small mercy," she says soothingly.

"You should thank Miss Saika for being allowed all this. To be close to me, to be allowed this opportunity to prove yourself," she continues, "Tell her how honored you are that you are her servant. Tell her everything you feel right now. Tell her everything and do not stop."

She plants a soft kiss to the side of Claire's breast, nuzzling gently. The smell of sex and sweat sent warm sensations through her mind. Her fingers continue to close in on the tender bundle of nerves. She knew the mystic could not last long with both her clitoris and g-spot being stroked. But she will not allow the woman release. Just like her training, Claire will learn her pleasure could only be allowed by one being. Anytime the woman's body begins to tense and her inner walls begin to clench, she would slow down to a snails pace. Kanoe will keep the woman balancing on the edge until her poor lover could take no more.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Her hands tighten in fists rhythmically to Kanoe's continuous torture of her dripping folds. Being allowed to stand on the balls of her feet did little to not make her legs quake beneath her any ways. She was now panting from stimulation. It was becoming quite difficult to hear the woman's commands when her mind kept wandering off to erotic images and fantasies. Swallowing slowly she lifts her head again, quite weakly from a normal person’s perspective to appropriately regard Natsuki as a goddess.

"I... I'm va-very honored that you would f-find kindness in your heart to-to let me... stay with Kanoe, M-Miss Saika. I... I will be very satisfied in s-serving you and... and do... my best to make sure you... stay happy at least....

I-I'm feeling strange.... I'm scared... miserable... and yet I feel so... hot... it's... driving me crazy..."

She gnashed her teeth together while the woman continues to hold her off on any release. She either slowed down or stopped altogether. She felt immense pain in her throbbing limbs and yet her folds were still pleading for attention. She didn't understand herself and why she felt this way.... it disgusted her and yet aroused her greatly.

By the finish of her sentence she didn't know what else to say. Her mind was becoming foggy and hazed as she reaches a point of no return. Kanoe was becoming a cruel tease she found herself driving her hips into her fingers, but couldn't utter a word of anymore servitude. There really wasn't much to say except that she knew if she didn't she would be punished again. But she couldn't very well be expected to continue talking when your drown someone in stimulating bliss. Not only was her body dividing her emotions but her mind was slowly going. Just how Kanoe's monotone voice struck her in sorrow, her body continued to grind itself on her fingers, struck with complete bliss and need. Even her stinging breasts were being drowned in stimulation. The pain slowly became need again.

Ina last ditch effort of realizing what she was doing exactly with Kanoe's fingers she stops. What she doing? She was stronger then this. Though her clit and tender spot were being rubbed she had to keep a sane mind... she just had to, right? She bites her lip harshly, trying to feel around for strength to keep a sane mind. But it was useless and futile in this position.

"I... I w-want to... to stay with K-Kanoe... punishment or not... I-I'll continue wanting it more then... anything..."

Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 pm

It was becoming hard for Clarice to speak anymore, so distracted was she by the combination of weariness in her legs, dull pressure on her panty clad cunt, and the lust that Kanoe so knowingly twisted to her ends. The woman’s words rasped out of a throat that had grown parched from harsh breathing. She paused to recover air and her thoughts more and more often. Most tellingly, the tenor of her speech acquired a kind of unthinking sincerity that came only during adversity. Seconds after a claim of eagerness to please, Clarice lapsed into an almost unconscious admittance of pleasure.

That the witch could gain enjoyment from her treatment did not surprise Natsuki. One had only to approach a woman with a certain deliberate care in order to summon up passion from them, even in the midst of strenuous abuse. She’d seen the same reaction before so often in her early experiments with other females, long before she ever arrived at Shokushu. A few gifts to warm their feelings toward her, the mental pull of her addictive semen, a soft caress or a fleeting offering of praise was usually enough to light a spark of appreciation in their minds. If that spark flared, however briefly, in a girl’s psyche while she was being abused, the victim would always recognize and recoil from the hint of pleasure as a matter of instinct. In recoiling, they acknowledged it. Once acknowledged, the spark was unquenchable, gaining momentum and reality simply because the victim could not forget its presence once invoked. The cycle fed itself, horror that any enjoyment whatsoever could find fuel in torment, spurring further awareness of it, forging links of association between tentative bliss and unrelenting pain, until the former overtook the latter and consumed it, and the two became one. Natsuki sometimes wondered if latent masochistic tendencies were inherent to humans, or if their susceptibility to brainwashing signified nothing but a natural limit to their ego’s ability to withstand cruel experiences.

Whatever the case, Natsuki could see that Claire was beginning to soften under her treatment. The mostly naked blonde writhed on her perch. Wetness had suffused her little white panties, which crinkled and bunched from her movements, while Kanoe fingered her expertly. Natsuki leaned forward. She withdrew her tentacles from the orifices of her throne to concentrate on the show at hand, and the cries of the throne-girls subsided into ambiguous whimpering. It disappointed her when Kanoe lowered the wedge; she had been so satisfyingly sadistic up until that point. She’d been eagerly awaiting the moment when Clarice’s strength would give out and her full weight settled on the wood to spread her pussy and grind her panties deep into the crevice therein.

“Kanoe, dear heart, you’re doing fantastically so far, but I don’t think it’s honest to rely on a drug, do you? One of the vials holds an antidote for that emotion inhibitor you took. It would truly challenge your mettle if you took it. I’m curious whether or not you can continue as you are once your feelings return. In my opinion you are shortchanging yourself, you’re more capable than you admit. Let your love guide you Kanoe. The more Claire suffers, the more willing I am to spare her the second part of her torture. More pain only proves how well you love her.” Natsuki rubbed a finger over her lips in consideration. “I hesitate to give you advice, but I would appreciate something a little more intense eventually. The wedge is a wonderful tool, but it can do more, and your fingers don’t compare to the other instruments at your disposal.”

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:56 am
Profile YIM

Blinking as she looks over at Natsuki. She was not sure there was much left of Claire to torture. The witch could not help but hesitate with the order to remove the drug from her system. Logically, she was not even sure how her mind will react when everything comes crashing down on her. But nonetheless...

"Yes, Miss Saika," she leaves Claire on the balls of her feet, still hanging on the edge of release. Her fingers were completely soaked in the woman's nectar. The feeling brought gentle waves of warmth through her mind. The drug was already on the verge of wearing off.

She returns to the vials and finds the one Natsuki mentioned. Hesitating for a moment, she drinks the fluid and sighs softly. Her heart began to beat harder as all her emotions began to return to her mind. Shivers ran up and down her spine as she bit down on her lip. Her eyes shut tight as she digs her nails into the table. The empty vial rolls off the table, sending the soft shatter of glass echoing off the walls. What was she doing to her lover?

Faint tears trickle down her cheeks as she looks back to see Claire still writhing in pleasure, struggling to keep out of reach of the wedge below. She felt horrible that she put her lover through so much. But her eyes could not help but watch the soaked panties and the steady flow of juices running down the woman's thighs. Was her lover enjoying this?

It was a strange sensation. She never had such power, such control over another woman before without the aid of magic. Her once strong lover seemed so vulnerable, so helpless that she could not help but feel herself growing hotter at the writhing sight before her.

Taking a deep breath, she knew Natsuki would grow impatient if she waited any longer. If breaking her lover was the only way to let her lover stay with her, so be it. The dark witch grabs a small vial and a few other objects before returning to her lover.

The witch wanted to apologize, console her lover. She wanted to let Claire know it was almost over. But she knew if she showed mercy it would only harm her lover. The drug from before helped put her thoughts in order. It was cruel and she hated herself for being aroused by it but she has to do this. Wiping tears from her eyes she brings the vial to Claire's lips.

"Drink," she says with a soft quake in her voice. The fluid was bitter and was designed to prevent the woman from climaxing. The dose should only last a few minutes but that will be more than enough to crush what is left of her lover's will.

She grabbed the foot long metal dildos she collected earlier and proceeds to tape the bare wires against it's sides. The witch made two electric dildos with the simple supplies. Kanoe pushes Claire's panties asside and slowly eases the cool metal into the woman's body. She pushes it all the way in, allowing the panties to cover and hold the toy in place. At this point, she allowed Claire to rest on the wedge, nudging the woman up again only to ease the metal rod up her lover's ass.

Her cheeks flush gently at the thought of what will happen when she starts the battery. She does not think it will be lethal. The witch could not help but think about how it would feel to have electricity jolting through every sensitive part of her lover's being. Shutting her eyes, she flips a switch and electricity began to run it's current through the metallic dildos and into Claire's tight folds and ass.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:26 pm

The woman gives an abrupt gasp as the fingers leave her quivering folds. Her panties, being pushed away from her entrance by Kanoe’s digits, slapped right onto her hot folds. She pants with globs of drool dripping from her mouth. The aphrodisiacs would not rest in causing her tormenting problems. It was hard to keep herself from completely buckling over onto the wedge, even if it had been lowered it was still a problematic situation of being uncomfortable. She was trying to keep a steady mind, but it was failing.

Still unable to see, she moves her head from where Kanoe’s hands had slid away and wonders what she was doing now. She was doing this for the woman… but she never realized how gruesome the sacrifices would be. She felt like a piece of meat hanging from a hook in a meat market. Only in this torture left her sobbing and moaning at the same time. She was becoming so confused.

Feeling another vial to her lips, she whimpers and hesitates to do so. Kanoe…. She had emotion in her voice this time. Was she breaking down as well? She had honestly begun to wonder if she was feeling anything out of this. Nodding slowly to Kanoe’s demand, she tips the vial to drink it. The first reaction would’ve been obvious and being as she wasn’t warned she couldn’t help but turn her head away and cough quite horribly with her parched throat. It was incredibly bitter and left her hacking weakly from the unbearable after taste. She a soft ‘bleh’, but she knows if she didn’t drink it she could very well receive worse punishment. She makes one final whimper with a disgusted groan before turning back to drink the rest. Swallowing it just caused her to squint her eyes shut and let a few tears from the horrible taste fall before she tries to get every bit of the taste out of her mouth.

Just the mere experience of having bitterness to a dry throat had caused her to have a wheezing accent to her panting and hard breathing. She wanted to tell Kanoe she was alright, but it was an outright lie if she did. She wasn’t okay and it would only get worse apparently. The constant rubbing of her soaked panties into her nether lips, the constant itching in her most sensitive areas and the unbearable sensation for need were taking their toll on her body. She was beginning to think her body was enjoying the punishment. It made her feel weak inside she would allow herself to become horny from pain and brought her self –esteem down a couple of inches.

But apparently, Kanoe wasn’t through with her yet. Shuffling feet to her ears makes her assume she had returned with more torture. And soon enough she feels the only fabric she had on move away. The first touch made her flinch from the cold but she could hardly move as a thick rod is pushed into her folds. Her mouth widens as it continues to push in until it couldn’t anymore. She shudders from the cold sensations it gave her to her hot folds. Her shuddering certainly stops as she feels Kanoe… no… sh-she wouldn’t. But soon enough another was prodding at her puckered ass. She grits her teeth and shakes her head weakly, not wanting the woman to do such a thing. However, she was in no position to make demands and the rod pushes past the ring of muscles. She grunts and groans loudly with the unpleasant and rather painful push until it stops at her rectum. Both the cold rods rub against a thin layer of tissue separating them. It was difficult for her not to continue making sounds of disapproval.

But the thick phalluses of whatever kind they were felt a bit odd. They were completely round and yet she felt small bumps on the side. She soon understood what they were when Kanoe reluctantly turns it on. The spark of electricity through her loins had completely cut her off guard.

“AAAHHGGGAAAHHAAA!!!”

She nearly bit her tongue as her muscles spasm uncontrollably and painfully in her limbs, stomach…e everywhere. She couldn’t hold her sanity after this. It surely would’ve made her cum under such an assault if it weren’t for the vial of liquid working. All she could feel was immense pain in her walls as they shook her body violently. She didn’t have to worry about the wedge right now. Her leg muscles were on fire, forcing them to remain on end as she was shocked. She couldn’t even scream anymore after her first outburst. The electric shocks forced her entire being to just spasm in front of Natsuki and Kanoe. There was no holding back in her cry of pain, she couldn’t… she couldn’t get anything out and just stood on end with her mouth wide to cry out… but nothing even remotely filtered through it.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Kanoe shudders at the piercing scream that escapes her lover. She did not mean to hurt her so much. The witch watches the woman convulse madly in agony from the surge of electricity. She nearly runs back to the battery on the verge of turning it off. Her hands tremble knowing if she turns it off, Miss Saika will not be pleased. Please Claire, just endure a bit longer.

She adjusts the voltage, hoping it will lessen the pain some as it continues to cause muscles to twitch and spasm but was no longer searing the woman's nerves. Her eyes watch in wonder at the muscles flexing around the woman's belly. No doubt her lover's tight passage was clinging for dear life around the metal rod and the juices only made the electricity travel easier into the woman's body.

Slipping on some gloves, she takes two metal clips attached to the battery and brings to Claire's chest. The dark witch shivers, unable to imagine what is going through her lover's mind right now. She bites her lip as she clips them onto the mystic's engorged nipples, sending electricity straight into those lovely orbs.

She climbs onto the wedge behind her lover. Ignoring the pain and discomfort, she presses her body up against the woman's glistening back. Her clothes kept most of the electricity from surging into her, all going the path of least resistance inside Claire's body. She could feel her body tingling with static electricity. The witch timidly brings her gloved hands to the woman's twitching orbs and begins to massage and knead the spasming flesh. Pleasuring the woman however she could while the electricity stimulates every nerve inside the woman's body.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Clarice was wildly shaking and pulling at the chain with terrible agony ripping through her system. Worse yet was both of her entrances were spasming against the rods as if enjoying it. Juices only make sparks fly inside her loins as she continues to shake violently on her toes. She couldn’t speak a word as her dry mouth is forcibly electrocuted as well. Her mind could almost be short-circuited which may very well be the reason she couldn’t even scream, but no one could really know.

She can almost hear the electric shocks dimming down from the dial Kanoe had. It wasn’t searing her nerves, but she certainly was still in pain as anyone would be. Her head twists and shakes back and forth uncontrollably. Tears only caused more electricity to go to her eyes which stung quite a bit. But she couldn’t do anything to stop her body from shaking.

Eyes widen as metal clips snap onto her engorged nubs. Tears began to stream down once again, her orbs thoroughly shocked through her system. Her heart was practically beating madly inside of her chest like it was going to burst at any moment. The sudden shock sends her voice box into over drive, she screams much louder then before but she couldn’t control her voice either anymore. She just continued to scream and scream. She could hardly feel Kanoe’s hands on her pulsing orbs as they were massaged and kneaded. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t stop screaming and she couldn’t spot spasming and shaking in her lover’s grasp. This could all be described as getting tasered in those spots.

Clarice cries out with her screams to anyone to stop the pain; her body alive with pleasure and pain that coincided. Although right now she felt no such pleasure and yet her body continues to ooze nectar from both of her tight entrances. She could almost cry fervently for mercy if ti wasn’t that every tear sparked more pain through her convulsing body.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Natsuki’s interest perked when she saw that Kanoe had taken a pair of long steel rods over to where her lover balanced over the wedge. Blunted tips and expansive girth made each of the simple dildos frightening. It was a shame that Claire could not see Kanoe position them, but her horrified grimace once she felt the poles stab up into her belly mollified Natsuki’s disappointment. Unable to visually gauge their size, the invaders must have seemed more massive to Claire than they truly were.

The condemned witch screamed when she received electricity through the twin phalli, though not for long. Her dry throat soon gave out, so that she could only utter an incessant, sibilant rattle while her nubile form drew tight as a harp string. Her panties emitted sparks and curls of steam. Her body shook, muscles coiled against her will. Her hair made a golden halo around her head as the strands stood at attention.

It all proved too much for Kanoe, who sprinted toward the battery with the intention of cutting off the current. If not for Natsuki’s looming presence Claire would have been released, but the threat of the enthroned woman’s judgment stayed Kanoe’s hand. Nevertheless, she lowered the power being fed to her lover’s puny body, allowing Claire enough free motion to thrash and cry.

Natsuki nearly moaned from her voyeuristic vantage. Claire’s narrow waist and firm belly rippled enticingly. Her thighs clenched forcefully around the wedge in a way that encouraged Natsuki to experience such fervent strength herself. Her knuckles and toes had bleached white, along with the hard muscles of her legs, leaving the rest of her a livid shade of red. Eventually Kanoe found the motivation to send more electricity to Claire’s poor nipples, making the flushed orbs jump and pulsate. Better, Kanoe began to grope those lovely teats with gloved hands, flesh leaking out between rubber clad fingers.

All at once the treatment ceased. Kanoe had switched off the current. After such intense strain, her body grew slack immediately, unavoidably, and her limp weight fell. Gravity slammed her cunt onto the dull wedge as her legs lost purchase, an unanticipated effect judging from Kanoe’s wince. Natsuki was amused. She would have known that consequence. Raising her hands during the lull, Natsuki gave a smattering of slow applause.”

“Good enough sweetheart. What intentions do you possess at this time Kanoe, now that Claire’s resolve has faded, and her body is splayed out for you? Or was this the extent of your punishment, and you did not plan to continue?”

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next