View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe) 

Post Re: Unmerited Punishment (Alucard & Kanoe)
A large bottle on the device was slowly filling with Kanoe's milk, the liquid being sucked through the hoses to fill it. The machine continued to pump her breasts as Alucard finished whipping the student. The alien then ran its massive fingers over her suit-clad body, the large digits surprisingly gentle.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 am
Profile YIM

Weak sobs were leaving the woman. Her pussy and clit were radiating waves of searing pain from the vicious whippings. The pain distracted her from the fact that her breasts were beginning to shrink from the constant pumping of milk from her large jugs. Her body flinches to the creature's touch, expecting another beating. Too scared to move, she merely trembles there as more of breast milk was drained from her chest and fingers explore her glistening body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:09 am

The alien chuckled at the flinching student. Once the bottle was filled with Kanoe's breastmilk, Alucard detached the hoses, smiling and continuing to touch the student with fingers as wide as the witch's thigh. Kanoe felt the suit shift again, allowing the alien to remove her ring gag.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 am
Profile YIM

Her mouth felt bone dry and left with the taste of milk. With the gag finally removed, she closes her mouth and takes long gulps trying to get some moisture back into her mouth. Milk trickles lightly from her breasts, now back to their original size and no longer straining against her suit. The woman was panting softly. She wanted to scream, cry out, do something but she did not want the ring gag back in her mouth again. She had lost everything but her sense of touch. Now with her voice back, she was too afraid to use the small freedom she had regained.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:22 am

Alucard smirked and continued to eye the witch as she tried to rid herself of the taste of her own breastmilk. After a few seconds, the suit shifted again, the black material slipping away from the bottom of her nose, allowing Kanoe to breathe through it. The alien remained silent, watching Kanoe to see how long it would take Kanoe to risk speaking again.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:50 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe felt stuffy air reach her nose and began talking small breaths through it. She panted softly for a bit before her breathing calms enough to breathe only through her nose. The witch had no idea what was happening around her. Everything was quiet. She could only hear her own breathing and her rapidly beating heart. Pain continues to ache lightly between her thighs as she lays there on the cool floor. She shifts a bit on the floor but with her arms bound behind her back and her legs spread apart, she could do little beyond flop on the floor.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 am

Alucard smirked; the witch seemed to be smart enough to keep silent. Alucard extended its long tongue from its gaping jaws, gently lapping at Kanoe's exposed, abused cunt. The tip of Alucard's tongue, however, was as wide as a human head, and were it not for the spreader bar keeping her legs apart, Alucard would not have been able to access Kanoe's honeyed pussy.

"We might just train you yet, slut," Alucard said.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

The silence was deafening as she lays there. She takes long slow breaths as she squirms a bit on the floor. Giving up finally, she just lays there. With the suit on, she was just a puppet on strings. A slimy tongue suddenly drags over her exposed netherlips. She gasps and jumps slightly. The thing felt huge between her thighs as it lathers over her sex. She bits her lip, trying not to cry out. Her heart pounds hard in her chest. What was going to happen to her next?

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 pm

"Who knows?" Alucard continued. "At the rate you're going, by the time I've finished with you, you might even be a perfectly-behaved little slave. That would certainly be a pleasant surprise." The tongue continues to rub over her exposed sex, tasting her quim again and again.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

She trembles, gasping as the rough tongue grinds against her exposed netherlips. The witch was not sure if he was stating the truth or just trying to rile her up to respond or both. Kanoe knew words would not reach this creature. She just needed to last until this nightmare was over. The woman ached all over from laying in this uncomfortable position for so long. Her mouth was still dry as she continues to gasp and try to squirm away from the vile tongue.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Alucard chuckled as it saw her squirming body. Once more, as if of its own accord, the suit began to shift. Alucard withdrew its tongue as the spreader bar melted apart and became one with the suit once more.

The suit continued to flow, exposing more of her pubic area and ass in the process, as well as freeing her arms to move once more. However, said freedom was short-lived, as they then repositioned Kanoe's arms, placing them in front of her. Her left hand was attached to her right elbow, and vice-versa, and then her forearms were trapped against her chest, right below her large bosom.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

The licking stopped just as her legs were freed. She bends her knees, flexing her joints as she tries to get back up onto her knees. The musky air reached more of her nether regions and rear as the suit continues to mold and reshape her body. The witch gasps with mild relief as her arms were freed from her back only to feel them be pulled across and sealed beneathe her breasts, pushing the luscious orbs up slightly. Now on her knees, she tries to listen to what is around her but with her ears and eyes still sealed she was still lost in the darkness.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Smirking, Alucard waited until she got on her knees, and then extended its "cord" again, lashing at her sore bottom once more. As that happened, the suit shifted a little more, bending her knees further, until it could secure her ankles to her thighs.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh!" she cries out as pain sears through her pale bottom, now with another red mark added to the numerous others. The witch tries to rise to her feet only to feel her knees bending. She shivers and struggles with what little she could until finally her legs were sealed, leaving her on her knees. The woman was completely bound once more. She bites down on her lip as she lowers her head, waiting for whatever the beast had in store for her next.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 am

Smirking at the kneeling little slut, Alucard's tongue once again assails her, licking over her exposed, milk-covered breasts. The alien saliva coats her bust as the alien tastes her warm milk on its tongue. Though effectively blind and mostly deaf, Kanoe can still hear the monster's chuckle echo around her as Alucard expresses its enjoyment. Alucard continues to lick her chest until it is "clean" of the milk from her lactating teats.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next