View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Sweet sugar for the predator (Sephriot/Blop) 

“Yes, speak up…” he tells her, stopping each movement for a second or two before resuming the trusting, deliberately rubbing the two tentacles buried inside her against each other. He sped up, trusts faster and harder, lifting the little body, making it rub against the wall’s surface before stopping again, for agonizing moments. “Tell me what you are feeling.” He commands, trusts resuming their almost savage pace, the image he had shown her to the beginning of their encounter, clearing, more and more getting true, her form shown to her once again in an image in her mind.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:21 pm

"Nnnggh..!" she groaned out, each time he stopped, or slowed down painfully. "It... it feels..... good..."

Seeing the image in her mind of her own body against the wall, sweating, covered in the creature's slime, her breasts being cupped and sucked on by two large tentacles. Her pussy and ass being tantalizingly penetrated with an alternate rhythm - the way her body slowly pulsed with the movement and the waves of pleasure. Her little clit at the same time being tickled, suckled and pressed. The image made her more aroused.. she was so, so wet down there in her pussy, it was dripping all over Blop's two pumping phalli...

Riko could feel her orgasm approaching. Even at such a slow starting pace, she was close. This girl was so sensitive to the pleasure her captor was giving her..

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:45 pm

His tentacles pistening in and out of her body, each combined trust making her body jump with the pure forth, a puddle of her juices gathering under her violated form. “You do enjoy this quite a bit, no, lil one?” he laughed in her mind, before getting quite for some time, speeding up, almost violent trusting into her body.
His voice in her head taking on a seductive tone, a whisper as such, right besides her ear, followed by a light, hot blown breath washing over it. “Will you cum for me lil one?”

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4