View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Sweet sugar for the predator (Sephriot/Blop) 

(I highly approve of the new avatar and picture ;) )

“Your dress should be the least on your thought” he chuckles in her mind, as a bit of his cold body mass slowly seeps under her bra, letting the venom seep into her breasts that would start the milk producing progress.
“Oh you will like this” he says, as he lets his invisible hands roam more…friendly…over her body, caressing her thighs, almost grazing her sex, letting others hold and weigh her bust, circling her nipple, teasing strokes over her rump, ever so light dips down the crack of her ass.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:02 pm

"Oh! Oh!" she cried out at the shock of the touch all over her body, more invasive. "N-no!! Don't touch my boobies~!" She tried to shake him off. "Stop it!! That's naughty!! Nooo...!!"

She blushed hard, desperately trying to wriggle away, the shackles jangling with her thrashing limbs.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:20 pm

“Naughty you say? I have so much more planned for you…” goes Blops voice as an appendage snaps her bra in the middle. Another appendage slowly tracing her breasts underside, feeling the swelling of those orbs, the venom working slowly.
Another Image send, her in shackle as she is now, a man standing before her, groping her, roughly kissing her neck, leaving a hickey there, hot breath on her ear, his hands wandering slowly over her belly, coming oh so near to her hot, moist sex, inching oh so close, only to vanish as if to be awoken from a dream, but the tracing of his hands still felt on her skin.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:32 pm

"Wh-what..?!" she exclaimed, frozen by the sudden image in her head.. it was so real... When it disappeared from her mind, she slowly was brought back to her senses. Her eyes had closed by themselves and she'd stopped moving, just feeling the touches on her body. For those few seconds, she'd completely forgotten where she was.. until..

"Aaahhh!! Put that back on!! You'd better fix my clothes!! Nonono!! Don't touch those!!"

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:03 pm

A laugh in her mind. He was slowly beginning to liking this game of teasing and torturing. A tentacle slowly snaking down along her belly, seeping under one side of her panty ripping it, letting it fall to the side. The cold appendage slowly ruffling to her sparse public hair, dipping ever so often a bit lower, caressing her mound.
At the same time another tentacle slowly creeping up her body, almost a digit tracing her neck, tracing along her throat, snaking along her yaw up and then along her ear.
“Oh I certainly plan to touch those…but I think I will take my time, don’t you think so?”

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:19 pm

"Nonono!!" she scolded, trying to stay strong. She tried to bring her hands down to slap the appendage that was edging closer to her now revealed pussy, but ended up just shaking the shackles rather violently.

"Mister! No touching!! No, no, no!!" She thrashed harder, pulling herself up by her hands' shackles, trying to lift her little pussy up and away from the exploring tentacle.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:23 pm

“And you think that you will stop me? How so? I’d certainly hear what you will do to stop me.” The voice now cruel, another image showing her, herself, hanging there helpless, as he did how he pleased.
“I don’t think that you are in any position to stop me” to furthermore prove his point he lets the tentacle on her mound slip just a bit lower, tracing her pussy lips lightly with its tip, being careful to compensate for her struggles, as he wanted to tease her till she broke. A second tentacle joining the one teasing her folds, to softly caress her thigh, curling around, rolling up and down. The appendage that stroked her ear lowering a bit to caress her cheek.
“Hmm, almost dinner time” he thinks as he sees the first drop of milk leaving her nipple.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 pm

Riko slowly squirmed, disturbed by the slow teasing of her innocent little pussy's lips. The creature was being so delicate to her, and she didn't realise his touches were making her pussy happy. A little drop of wetness traveled through her folds to meet the intruder.

"I-I'll scream so loud someone will hear!!" she threatened. The student groaned as her breast seemed to be relaxing to the touching and stroking.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:01 pm

“Scream all you want, say no all you want…..but your body speaks a different language” he said, taking the drop of her nectar on the tip of his tentacle, spreading it slowly, going up and down her pussy.
At the same time two tentacles slowly wrapped around her breasts and start to slowly milk them, letting milk spill out of her nipples, letting her see the white gold before the two tentacles attach to her nipples, gently suckling on them.
“Ahhh, delicious~”

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:09 am

"No! No!" she protested as her little pussy was slowly teased by the tentacle. Her knees buckled weakly in reflex to the delicious caressing and she found it very difficult to keep her mouth from letting out little gasps as it stroked over her sensitive slit.

Her eyes watched her own breasts in horror, and she tried to turn her body away, struggling against the deep sucking of her nipples, but the intense action they were receiving was a lot more arousing than she would have liked. Her struggles against the sucking tentacles on her breasts only caused the slowly stroking tentacle on her pussy to give a little more lovely friction.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:13 pm

“No?” he asked in an amused voice “Maybe more here?” One tentacle that teased her lips taking a good amount of her juices with it slowly moved to her second entrance, spreading the slick girl cum there, putting a little bit of pressure on the ring of muscle, but not entering.
“Why don’t you simply accept it and enjoy it? Your body obviously does.” He says as the second tentacle on her nether lips latched onto her clit, sucking on it like the ones on her nipples.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:44 am

"Ah!! Ah!!" she yelped with each little suck of her clitty. Her body wouldn't struggle - it froze.. the feeling of that on her clit, in combination with the pressure and sensual caressing of her wet lips, as well as the delightful sucking of her young nipples sucked all resistance out of her body - it wouldn't fight it.

"N..n.no.." she breathed, trying to protest, but even her voice was silenced. Her arms relaxed but her hands stayed clenched to the chains, her legs were tense, but very very still.

The only movement, was the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed - deepening breaths each time. "....nnnn....no...n...."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:25 pm

Another chuckle and an idea. The tentacles sucking on her breasts slowly pulling back from her body, still sucking on her nipples, stretching them more and more, almost till he would lose them, both tentacles starting to move in circles tugging and sucking on the nipples at the same time.
“Come on, be honest, like your body is, you like this.”
Another tentacle forming out of his body, slowly crawling along her body, between her legs, lying over her pussy lips, starting to suck there too.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:14 pm

"Mmnnno...." she whined, turning her head to the side, her hair covering her ashamed face. This.. this monster.. it was making her body feel so delicious.. the sucking on her pussy now was heightening the guilty pleasure. It drew out the juice that had been hiding away inside, which now slipped out of the folds to meet the tentacle giving her the sensations. Her breasts were being pleasured like mad, the sucking and rubbing driving her crazy. All she found she could do was protest in a quietening whisper, as her little slit gave little contractions in response to the attention it and her clit were receiving.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:02 am

He decided to believe her body more than her voice, as he sucked her girl cum slowly out of her, a small tendril forming out of the one sucking on her moist folds, tickling her inside, fine goo tentacle searching a bit, grazing the walls, pressing at her sex’s roof.
Her breasts slowly going dry, last droplets of milk coming out of their tips, tentacles massaging the nipples, wanting to squeeze out everything they had, working on the tender flesh even when noting else comes from them.
“Well, slowly time to start the fun part” the cruel, low voice in her head.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next