View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Is it truely about the tests? 

Post Re: Is it truely about the tests?
Quickly the shields vanish once her choice has been selected. Whether her choice was resolved that quickly or there was a timer Stephanie couldn't say. She didn't play them often but there were some video games that made a choice for you if you took to long to pick an option. She made a note of not taking too long with choices in the future. Still she had time to consider her options. In the future it might be best not to agonize over them just in case.

Darkness closed back in for a fraction of a second before crystal materialized around her. The light was muted, more of a dark smoky gray as she was closed in all around. She thought it was a holograph of some sort, her mind struggling to comprehend what was happening. Her fingers touched the walls and the ceiling above. They felt solid to the touch leaving her puzzled, a bit confused and her heart rate increasing out of the suddenness and surprise to it all.

It was no longer black, she could see a floor and even hear voices from beyond the crystal walls. Processing what was going on her imagination filling in gaps since sight alone determined little. Before she could make much sense out of the matter the crystal became clear.

What the - there is so much to take in. Other people, some eating at tables outside of restaurants. Others pass by, others speaking to one another. She is thankful that there isn't a line of people gathered around laughing and gawking at her given the sounds she heard.

Perhaps people that passed by were the culprits? There were others that she could see in similar crystal. For an odd reason she finds herself both nervous and relieved that they're still the right size. Images of Twilight Zone and Black Mirror episodes filtered through her mind.

Her eyes were everywhere while she took it all in. Then her clothing began to dissolve! Blue eyes widened, she scrambled as if she had been set on fire. Smacking areas of shifting cloth, about to remove it only discovering that it wasn't burning her. It transformed!

She didn't get the best view of it but saw her reflection in the crystal. Enough to realize that the man must have done this and had some cat themed tastes. She blushed a little fighting against her thoughts. She had some information from what she heard but didn't know where she was or how she got here.

Able to hear them she figured they would hear her. First she banged against the crystal attempting to gather their attention. “WHERE AM I?” She yelled as if the crystal might interfere with her voice.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:30 am

Chuck would give a bit of a chuckle again as his eyes would scan up and down the length of the trapped students body for a moment. "i gotta say she really is a looker.. makes me wonder if she has noticed when i changed her outfit she didnt get any panties"

Chucks friend gives a lewd laugh of his own as her eyes roam over the girls form as she jerks this way and that as she trys to figure out where she is.. almost any movement by her causing that short skirt to flip up to show the skin of her mons with almost every movement. "Well if i had to guess since we cant hear her.. she is looking confused.. so maybe she really is one of those girls that are out here to be punished publicly."

Giving a bit of a nod "You might be right.. i havent turned on the sound or anything so we cant hear her.. Though if she really is in here to be punished.. she might not even know we have compleate control over her... i can even program it if i were to choose to make it so she could only speak words that i made her speak."

Chuck gets a grin as he starts typing into key pad again.. altering it... even as he does.. stephanie would feel a sudden tingling in her throat.. the nanites within the air actually altering her voice a bit.. making it have a sort of feline texture to it.. but also making it so she can only say the phrases "My kitty is so wet!" "Please play with kitty" "Kitty is so horny!!!" The random sayings would come out anytime she tried to say anything.. of course making this major of a shift had a time limit.. per how much money was used.. so the girl had no way of knowing how long her voice would be altered.

Chuck would give a chuckle as he finished touching the buttons.. "There i turned on the sound for a little bit... she should be interesting to listen to for a little while."

Even as they messed with the controls.. others from around the center would start to gather.. there eyes traveling over the trapped student more.. more eyes.. mental hand stroking exposed flesh.. mentally undressing her and doing all sorts of other nasty things to her while she was on display.. she really was turning into the center of attention.

Chucks friend puts his hand onto chucks shoulder and leans and whispers slightly to chuck.."I really liked that little blush we got out of her.. lets see her squrm a bit more while she is forced to say another things?" as he words become too low to hear for a moment.

Chuck laughs a bit.. "ok i like that idea.. lets see what it causes her to do." he says as he starts typing on the keyboard again.. a moment later she would feel a tingling around her nipples and clit.. before they formed into tiny little seemless rings pierceing her sencetive spots.. if looked at.. they would be little black and pink rings with little bells upon them.. That wasnt the end of it though.. a moment after they appeared.. they would suddenly start vibrating upon there own.

Chuck and his friend.. and the growing crowd would just look waiting to see what would happen next.

Charater discription

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fd6b6b0280/876735-128

One of the charaters known forms.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 am

Like a one way mirror sound seemed to come in but not out somehow. Stephanie didn't have the time to contemplate the science of it. Instinctively she knew a lot about projecting her voice, places that amplified it as well as acoustics. But she never learned the science of it all.

Her blush deepened when she heard the pair speaking. No panties! In all that was happening she missed that fact. Glimpsing the pair with such images she pressed her skirt against herself in an effort to keep it from moving around an exposing herself.

When hearing that sound was only one way and that there was something in place effectively muting her Stephanie spoke up once that impediment was removed. Yet when it was it wasn't her voice she heard, not exactly. “Please play with kitty.” She slapped a hand over her mouth, eyes going wide as she vigorously shook her head. The other hand over her crotch holding the skirt in place.

Stephanie panicked. Her voice was precious to her. And while there was no damage there it was tough to determine what effects or control she was under.

“MEOW!” She cried out feeling something pierce her nipples and clit. That cry transforming. The pain brief. Wide eyes glancing down her body, the hand holding her skirt in place felt the metal ring especially as it began to buzz and vibrate.

Her breasts moving beneath her top as vibrations ripped through them. Cries spilling out of her lips sounded like soft mewling sounds and purrs. She squirmed feeling numerous eyes upon her. Many pausing to watch now that she could be heard it had been those sounds that likely attracted their attention.

She had been use to having eyes upon her but not like this! Her mind swimming in an effort to make sense of it all while attempting to keep her modesty in check. Nipples and clit stiffen against the attention that they receive making her arousal clear as best as she attempted to keep herself covered up.

Please stop! She meant to say finding her words transformed yet again. “Kitty is so horny!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:57 pm

The growing crowd gave many whistles as they enjoyed the growing site.. many of the gathering people were yelling assorted lewd things.. like make her play with herself.. finish her catgirl transformation.. make her dance... among many of the things that were herd. Whatever was happening to her within the crystal encloser seemed to control everything about her.. right down to her very DNA it almost seemed.. whatever it was seemed powerful.

Chuck would smirk slightly as he continued to watch her growing frantic movements... even the efforts to keep her sex hidden.. though considering what was happening that was hard at best.

"Awww poor little kitty is horny uh?" he grins slightly typing on the pad again..making her so that her growing arousel would release a pheromone into that air..it would further to increase her own arousel.. the air smelling like strawberry's to her suddenly. But what he also changed.. was her inability to actually pleasure herself.. if and when she actually sub comes to wanting to touch herself.. she would find her hands wander to like her hips.. shoulders.. tummy.. anywhere but spots that would directly give her most pleasure.. though she wouldn't know why of course.. chuck knew most likely she wasn't that aroused yet.. but it would be funny for the crowd to watch when that moment happen.

Chuck looked at his friend again.. "Now.. this is a interesting bit.. if one of these other crystal globes were free.. we could force them together.. and given what ive done to our little girl here.. her new scent" he pauses to chuckle for a moment.. "would make it very hard for her friend to keep there hands off her."

Chucks friend laughs as he keeps looking down the length of the girl.. those vibrations continuing on her nipples and clit.. not increasing in speed.. but still making there presence felt none the less.. "I bet you would like that wouldn't you.. someone in there with you.. fighting not to reach over and stroke there hands down your body.. maybe sliding there hands in between those warm thighs of yours.. Shame on you kitty for whatever you done to be punished here.. but great for all the viewers." he said.. just as another cheer arose from the growing crowd.

Charater discription

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:27 am

The growing crowd peered in at her. Certainly this was how an animal at a zoo felt … no, her experience was worse. She could understand their words, could feel the heat of their gaze. The air grew scented smelling like strawberries. Unknown to her that scent was slowly increasing her own arousal.

The vibrators buzzed away at a steady rate causing her clothes to ripple in response. That in combination with that aroma steadily pushed her onward. Her sex becoming damp, her features darkened even more as her entire face was a deep shade of red.

What did he mean by adding someone else? Frantically she searched her surroundings but saw no doorway or seem that lead into this crystal prison. She could see other prisons like her own with people in them but couldn't clearly make them out. Panicked she shook her head even as her hand began moving toward her crutch only to peel away at the last moment. Laying against her stomach as if to keep in a laugh. It was against her will, her hand moving instinctively at first as if drawn to the spot that irritated her and begged for attention only to feel heavy as it was drawn away.

Stephanie felt that itch intensify while left untreated.

She attempted to object, to say something, anything. She didn't do anything! Yet what came out of her mouth was nothing of the sort. “My kitty is so wet!”

Her eyes widened, she shook her head with vigor as if denying those words. Yet she felt all those eyes upon her. The implied words that she only vaguely made sense out of. What was happening? This couldn't be real! One minute she was walking into a room on campus and a short while later she was here or this was happening to her. Confusion mixed in with the present.

Their was fear as well. Her body responded on it's own, even her words had eluded her. She had very little control and felt that what she did have could easily be rewritten by what Chuck was doing at that, what was it a menu? She heard money being mentioned before … were there some sort of sick options? If he had to pay then there was a limit right? Even as she considered that there were so many in that crowd. Even if none of them looked particularly wealth she had to consider the abundance of other prisons, the location, each command could have been cheap too. If this was a means of punishment or public shame that could very well be the case.

Punishment while raising money for the government … Stephanie didn't consider it in much detail since she was caught up in the present. Struggling against the pheromones in the air and not touching herself which caused her to expose her wet sex from time to time as she shifted about.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:46 pm

The crowd gave another yell and cheer watching her squrm as the the arousel level contuned to increae within the dome. Chuck would softly chuckle with his friend as they contuned to watch the girl squrm in that growing forced lust that was imposed upon her.. and yet.. unable to actually touch herself..

Even from the glances they were getting of her sex it was easy to see her wet arousel now glistening upon her thighs as she wriggled to the inner lust that kept her moving... in the attempt to actually.. help herself along despite not being able to touch herself.

Chuck glanced down at the board noting the timer had run out on her being forced to say words.. She was now free to cry out and plead how she saw fit now.. though he wondered how long before she actually noticed she could talk normal again.. though the cat.. infliction was still on her voice.. so she would be still purring and moaning catlike.. despite being able to talk "Normal"

Even while alll this was happening to her... behind her.. which might take her a moment or 2 to notice if she doesnt look behind her.. words form on the crystal dome...

"For every choice this is downfalls.. you are the center of everyones views everyone loves to look at you. You may contune to be there adoreing subject.. or you may have your orgasm right now but gain a penelty on your next choice." And under the words 2 more shields with choices appear.... "Orgasm" or "stay"

The crowd contunes to cheer as all those eyes contune to wander over her form.. looking at her joices slicken her thighs.. Chucks friend looks around at the other spheres holding others... "I really wish one of those were free right now.. putting them in with her.. would be intresting to watch... watching her beg to be touched sence she cant touch herself"

Charater discription

Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:51 pm

“Aww! Ahhh!”

Stephanie struggled against the rising pleasure. A need filled her like a bad itch she couldn't reach. The best she could do was attempt to shift her skirt so that it teased her sex but unable to touch herself that was a challenge and even when she succeeded it was wholly inadequate.

She didn't realize that she had obtained the ability to speak. Hearing her own moans of frustration didn't count, at least she didn't register that they would be. A worried glance she tries to avoid eye contact as she tries to make out details of the other crystal prisons.

Following along that there were none that had been available. She wasn't sure what that meant. Were they in use too? She didn't have a good view with the crowd gathered around. So she missed the text behind her. It was only when she tried to turn away from the spectators to get a better sense of her surroundings that she noticed the text and shields where there were none before.

“I … I … wanna cum ...” only then had she realized that the restrictions on her voice had been uplifted as her words came back to her. Even so, the associated penalty was something she didn't want to try out this early. That, and maybe she could negotiate now? They either ignored her or didn't hear her before. Even with her altered words she was unsure if they heard or not. She had a feeling that they had …

Still she didn't give herself much time to debate matters selecting stay. Her face beat red she turned back to the crowd.

“Chuck ...” maybe by hearing his name, connecting to him would have a better effect if he could hear her. “I wanna cum. Please let me cum!” Her hands fighting between keeping her modesty and not touching herself. Her thighs slick with her own juices.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm

No sooner then the "stay" was hit.. all the words melted away into the crystal.. who knows.. perhaps all hope of ever being able to get out of the crystal globe melting away with it. Who knows if the words would ever reappear to give her the option of getting out of here.. to stay locked in this thing.. day after day.. to be the center of everyones attention.. to use as there whim wants.

Chuck just laughs at her words as his and it friends eyes roam down the little bit of her thigh flesh that was exposed over the boot and below the short skirt.. watching those thighs glisten with her needyness.

The gathering people contuned to make comments on her.. saying what they would do if they could touch her... hands on her thighs.. fingers in her pussy.. forceing her and taking her from behind.. all sorts of crys were let out as they continued to watch and cheer.

Chucks friend leans over and whispers to him for a moment with a smirk on his face..

Chuck grins and starts typing away on the keypad again.. making it so for the moment the girl wouldnt be able to cum... even if she was able to touch herself.. but also making a couple more changes. He then would look up at her again...

"Seems to me.. your pretty wet at the moment.. and you would do anything for a nice contact upon that sweet little pussy of yours... Ill tell you what... try licking your finger nice and slow.. i would suggest not to fast.." he would smirk again.. he made it.. so that if she did lick her finger slow.. she would feel a nice warm.. wet tongue lick the full length of her sex.. nice and slow also... though she would find out.. if she did try to lick fast.. after she found out it provided stimulation.. that licking fast would cause a smart smack across her bottom.. as like a punishment.

Charater discription

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:45 pm

As the words vanish Stephanie has no idea about her selection. Did it mean that she would remain here throughout the duration of her test? She didn't have much time to think it through nor did she now as her attention turned back to the lewd men. She was use to attention but never like this.

Her features scarlet, her eyes wide. Men were crude … it wasn't that she hated them but she had no interest in them and even feared what they could do given her experiences on the island with some of the male monsters she knew how bad it could be. How bad they could make it. Her prison served as her salvation at least for now.

“What? Lick my finger?” An odd request. She hadn't felt any compulsion but felt those eyes upon her both waiting and watching. She wasn't sure why but she brought her index finger up to her mouth revealing her chest. The hard points beneath her top showing just how aroused she was as she struggled to keep her skirt in place.

A slow lick trailed from the base of her finger to the tip. In that motion she actually felt something stirring below. Her blue eyes shooting open at the feel of that contact that left her befuddled. It felt as if a warm tongue caressed her.

“OH!” Surprised she associated the lick of the finger with what she felt on her own body. In her current state it felt so good. She could finally touch herself if only indirectly. That need being as great as it was she inserted her whole finger into her mouth sucking on it hard only to feel a hard smack against her ass that rocked her forward a little causing her skirt to flow about her.

“OW!” Struggling to keep the skirt in place as she staggered forward a few steps. She brought a hand up to the crystal to prevent from colliding with it before backing back up. Eyes darted about though she was quickly reminded of that tingling heat that massaged her sex. So she began to lick that finger again slowly only to feel that sensation increase further driving her mad with want as it teased along her sex.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:21 am

The crowd gave another cheer as she felt that smack to her ass for trying to suck her finger... finding out that perhaps she wasnt being rewarded by the invisible tongue to her neather regens like she had thought.

Chuck gave another chuckle as he elbowed his friend as they both got a good laugh as there eyes contuned to roam over her body. There eyes allmost peering into her soul as she contunes to burn with lust and embarrsment as she licks her own finger.

"As much as i like her current attire.. but if she is going to stand here and suckle her finger for our pleasure.. shouldn't be be wearing something a little different.. now dont get me wrong.. i like the cat effect.. and heck.. perhaps you should give her a tail to confuse her more.. she is here for everyone's amusement after all." chucks friend would say as he continued to peer at her... one would most likly think he is now picturing the girl with her very own misbehaving cattail.

Chuckle would consider for a few moments his fingers idling tapping on the edge of the keyboard before him as his eyes still looked over the traped girls lust ravaged body.

"As much as I'm beginning to like that idea.. you know the whole point to having these girls out here.. even more so the ones that are being punished.. is to really let them have it.. and this one seems to really eather really like to be looked at.. or she is graves this embarrsment... Now.. instead of giving her something simply like a cattail.. we could give her something like a foxtail.. there known for being little lusty creatures too.. or really get her going.. we could give her a nice big.. fluffy silky skunks tail... the thing would be just as fluffy as her entire body if not more.." he gives a laugh.. even as he suggested the skunks tail.. his idly tapping fingers on the buttons would trigger what would be felt as a month for a moment clamping down upon her clitty and giving a nice solid suckling before pulling away.. though she still wouldn't be able to have release.

Charater discription

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:40 pm

Stephanie had been confused by her imprisonment. What was happening to her. How it happened and even where she was. That ache between her legs yearned to be treated and as she found she couldn't rush that brief relief she felt. A far cry from allowing her to cum and she was torn between things being made worse or better by that invisible touch. There was no mistaking that it felt good.

It occurred to her that her mind had been distracted from pleasure when she was struck. If it became too much she could try disrupting that tension by receiving punishment. As much as she disdained such things she kept it open as a last resort.

“Please play with kitty!” Her sex craved even more attention. What were they going on about tails? Could she be changed and if so how much?

There was quit the crowd out there and as she swung her gaze about she jumped, her skirt fluttering before she crashed on her rear. Something was touching her! Sucking on her clit. She held her skirt up to have a took but nothing was there. Then realizing what she just did Stephanie smoothed out the skirt and got up on shaky legs.

The sensation still there, juices pouring down her thighs as this invisible mouth tormented her further. Never quit allowing her to release but bringing her to that brink before backing off and starting anew. “P-Please AHHH OHHH!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2