View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Is it truely about the tests? 

Post Is it truely about the tests?
There’s a note posted to the student board in their lounge.

“Need extra credit? Need some cash? Private founder is looking for a couple of students that are interested in having their stress level tested. Not just stress but stimuli in general. The precise tests will be kept secret until such time the students face each challenge. Nothing that happens to the student will be lasting, but each student will be required to finish the set of tests before they are allowed to leave. So if you are interested, please come to building 3A, sub-basement 4 room 305. A front office has been set up there to sign students up who wish to help.”

Authors note “It’s been a while since testmachine was active so I thought I would give it a try again. This is open to the first 1 or 2 students that wish to join.. With there first posts finding the note and coming to the building.. Where I will continue with what they find. My posts might be slow but I will continue to try to post and I hope we all have fun. Thank you.”

Charater discription

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fd6b6b0280/876735-128

One of the charaters known forms.

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:51 am

Post Re: Is it truely about the tests?
Interesting. The flier on the bulletin board captures her attention. Occasional she checks out extracurricular stuff involving dancing, music and to a lesser extent drama. No such luck today. Stephanie really doesn't need the money. Though she's masquerading as a normal teenage girl. The extra credit helps in a few areas though what class it would be applied to isn't made clear.

She supposes she'd find out later. Taring of a strip of paper from the bottom of the sheet with the directions it's after classes that day that she goes to the building in question. There was no time listed so Stephanie figures the first meeting will simply be booking a future appointment so she's still in her uniform thinking that the matter is going to be a quick affair this time around.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:53 pm

Even as the paper is ripped off... an errie chill would suddenly blow threwout the room for a moment.. but was gone the next... allmost making one believe they hadnt felt it in the first place.

It Didnt take much to follow the directions and find the non discript building that was was being host to extra credit. The building itself seemed pritty normal enough.. Even upon entering the front of the building the halls played out like a normal seeming office building. Upon making there way to and threw the last door, an typical office opens before them.

A large office desk rests in the middle of the room with 3 chairs sitting in front of it.. a spratting of plotted plants and trees are scattered around in the room to give it a bit more of a .. lived in feel. There are 2 no disctipt doors on the back side of the room.. looking like they lead further into the inner workings of the building. Sitting behind the desk and typing at a computer is a tall seeming Blonde.. her hair pulled back in a single pony tail.. and wearing a pair of those black rimmed glasses. Upon hearing the door.. she stops typing and glances toward the door and the student entering.

She gives a warm seeming and welcoming smile.. "Well.. greetings to you dear. Figured it was going to be another quite day considering how late in the day it was getting.. but Im allways willing to help anyway.. My name is Miss Tesska.. and what may i do for you today?"

Charater discription

Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:23 pm

The chill may have been an ominous sign but Stephanie didn't pick up on it. The building she searched for was easy to find though she hadn't been inside it before. History courses were held in it if memory served. Regardless she hadn't had any classes here before.

Finding herself in the basement the place reminds her of any number of offices she entered in the past save for the location being below ground level. An assortment of potted plants greet her and she can see the pair of nondescript doors at the back of the room.

Empty seats didn't surprise her too much seeing the hour but she supposed other students would get the same idea in coming here after class. Typing ceases and she looks at the blond smiling as she comes forth.

“Hi, Miss Tesska. I'm Stephanie Miller and was wondering about this,”
she produced the little shred of paper with the address printed on it. “I was curious as to these tests and the extra credit. Can you provide me with additional information please?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Miss tesska would continue to give that warm and seeming welcoming an disarming smile as she would stand up briefly.. Showing off a black knee length form fitting skirt for a moment as she gestured to one of the chairs for the student to take.

"Why of course i would be most willing to give you the details on that. You see the people i work for are doing a study on the Stress levels of students that are living alone for extended amount of time. Mainly on this island of course. Because of the nature of the test you understand i cant go into specifics, as it would distort the test if you went in with a forewarning on what was to come." She would contune to smile as she would retake her seat if you did indeed sit down as the chair was proffered.

"I can say, that once you start, there's no going back until you finish, you may skip a question.. but that comes with its own set of downfalls within the test if you do.. but as i said it is a option. Now a to the extra credit option, providing the test is completed within a certain amount of time.. the school has authorized us to award your record with added credits to something of your choice." She grins again as she turns and starts typing for a moment on her keyboard before looking back at you.

"I know this tends to be alot of info for a person to gather all at once.. but what do you think.. is this something you might be intrested in.. or you might have other questions?"

Charater discription

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:43 pm

Stephanie takes the seat indicated. Thinking over what Miss Tesska just relaid to her. She heard things about solitary and sensory deprivation. Neither of which she has experienced herself. For a moment, just a moment Stephanie is a little weary. If they were studying stress on the students of the island did they know what was here?

She didn't think that the school would be working against those things but it was possible they knew about them. Even taken steps against them. But she soon dismisses this. Various studies happen all the time so she was simply reading into that too much.

“Isolation. Like living a part from the student body for a length of time? Can you tell me for how long and will any absences from classes, if they occur, be excused?” There could be many ways things happen. Wherever she was there could be remote learning or something else. The study could be short too. If she was remembering right it didn't take long to crack in solitary.

She took it all in not one to rush into things usually. Still she could think of plenty of course where extra credit would be useful. She was exceptional in the performing arts and music. While not dumb her other courses were mostly average.

She already had fame and money so she was only seeking to mask her identity and have some fun experiencing college.

“No more questions Miss Tesska. I'm assuming I'll pick up things as I go. I'm interested in this study.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:34 pm

The blonde woman would continue to smile at the student.. and even as they spoke she would type on the computer from time to time.. perhaps filling out assorted info, but almost never letting her eyes leave her for more then a moment.

"Oh?" she says tilting her head for a moment.. "oh.. no you wouldn't be living away from the other students so to speak for any length of time... Like if you start today, or tonight you would be done by morning. After all.. having extra credit for your classes wouldn't be very good if you lost credit for missing other classes now would it?" she chuckles softly as her swift fingers run across that keyboard again.

"Now as being in isolation from the other student body's.. well.. i am allowed to say.. during the test you might actually encounter other students within the test.. now how you act with them or around them will depend on how your, and there test might be progressing so far. Now for reasons you understand i cant tell you if there are or not other students already within the test." She gives another double nod before typing rapidly upon the keyboard again.

She would indeed seem to smile more as you seemed more interested in the testing.

"Well i am glad to hear that.. I do trust given that you seem to have time now you would like to stay and start the test tonight so you would be free by morning? I must give you warnings though.. once you have made a choice.. there's no turning back if you decide you dont like the next room." She would give another nod for a moment.. "After all.. some of these tests are based on stress.. and if you can change your outcome it doesnt force you to live with choices even made in jest. Now if this is something you can live with.. i can get you signed up so we can start?" She looks at stephanie with a tilt of her head.

Charater discription

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:25 am

Those are typing skills she doesn't possess. Stephanie was alright in that realm but fairly slow. She spent more time with private tutors and instructors with voice lessons or dance chirography. She wonders about the test, if indeed it was only for a night how did it test stress and isolation?

She supposed that she would find out soon enough. “I guess it wouldn't make much sense.” She ponders matters thinking that her questions governing the test would be unanswered. She smiles back then glances to the other doors.

Wondering about other students she considers something akin to a series of choices. Maybe it was as simple as choosing a path. Perhaps in a building that had challenges in each room with multiple solutions. A maze perhaps? Were there any buildings like that? Not that she was aware of.

“I won't be hurt?” Even as she asked Stephanie didn't expect an answer seeing how that could influence a stress test. It was on reflex that she asked and she gave the matter some thought. Surely the school wouldn't hurt their students. And the test seemed short enough where she didn't need anything from her room.

“Alright. Sign me up.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:29 pm

Would flury her fingers across that keyboard for a moment.. her eyes scanning the page for a breaf moment before looking back at the student.

"All i can officially say.. the guidelines for the test wouldn't violate any of the official rules of the island considering students... After all, a student in gym is bound to get a skinned knee from time to time." she grins and nods after a moment.

Returning to her typing she would be another fury of skillful fingers across that keyboard before coming to a rest.. and nods letting her eyes scan over the page for another brief moment before hitting a Butten on the keyboard. A moment later a printer can be herd going off under the desk as she brings out several shiefs of paper and puts them on the desk before you.

"Everything here is a word for word talk we had here today with you agreeing to do the test.. all i need now is for your signature here on the dotted line then we can begin." She grins and nods as she reaches over to a pen cup and pulls out a slim blue pen lays it down on the paper.

"Oh i will state.. we don't ask you to empty your pockets or anything before the test.. after all if we don't tell you about some of thing, you should have things on you possible we don't know about that might or might not help you in the test. I will state anything you loose..if you should loose anything will be return to you in the morning though."

Charater discription

Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 pm

She nods, not expecting much of an answer. For a moment she considers her earlier thought. How much did the school know and what were they doing to prevent it? She was probably being a bit paranoid.

“Noted,” it did put her at ease that she didn't think she needed to worry about much. She considered what she had on her in that hidden pocket of her skirt dismissing it. She didn't think there was anything useful on her. Even if she had been aware that she could take things along with her there probably wouldn't be much she would have thought of.

Stephanie wasn't much of a fighter, her cardio was good from dancing but she wasn't physically imposing. Her strengths had been in her charm. How often was she mistaken as Andrea Summers when she was all dressed up? If they only knew. Not many realized the truth outside of a few of the entities and Vanessa. It didn't hurt that she sang covers of Andrea's songs during the performances she put on for the talent show.

It had been her experience that people tended not to believe things that were far fetched. The actual Andrea Summers masquerading as a student or just someone that had musical skill and did a bit of cosplay. Which had been easier to believe? She supposed there were officials in the school that might have known who she actually was. Her lawyers took care of all the finer details.

Stephanie read over the documents. Not that she mistrusted Miss Tesska but her lawyers enforced the habit into her. There were so many contracts she had to sign and she didn't have her lawyers present to do it for her. Fortunately there wasn't much legal jargon. She wasn't too thorough skimming most of it. She read the first line of each paragraph to get an idea of each section then skimmed the rest of that paragraph searching out key words that raised a red flag. None did and she signed it almost making the mistake of signing her real name to it given all her recent thoughts on her past life.

“OK, I'm ready to start Miss Tesska.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:59 am

Would watch her semi read over the continse of the agreement.. it of course was just what she said it was.. after all no sence to alarm the more knowing students of what was to come within the test. She would smile again as she watched her sign it.. Though considering who the student was "messing" with.. it was easy to know she was useing a hidden name.. but that didnt really matter to "test"... after all if she wanted to she could change the girls name to become permentaly the fake name she was using.. and every legel online trace that could be found would show that the change was real... that was if she so choose.. but luckly for the girl that wasn't what the test she had coming... Though she did process it in the back of her mind someone.. that forceing someone to know they were suddenly someone else might be a interesting test in itself.. perhaps for another time.

Miss Tesska would smile and reach out and gather up the signed papers and put them into a vanilla envelope and slip them into her desk.

"Well then.. now that is taken care of i think its time we can start your test." she grins and slips to her feet.. motioning for the the girl to do the same.. "Now if you will join me." she says as she makes her way over to the 2 doors that are almost next to one another.

"Now how you go about this, each room you enter will present you with a question, problem or task.. you must complete before you can move on.. given if its a question.. just touch the answer you want to go with... and the path will open up... much the same for the other 2." she nods at the pair of doors.. one door has a YES on it.. and the other has a NO on it.

"Simply go in the "correct" door as you seen it.. Your first question... Did you lie at any time during this interview about.. anything?" She smiles again.. "Now you dont need to answer me.. in fact when you enter a door my back will be toward you.. its not for me to know the answers."

With a nod of her head she turns and makes her way back over to the desk.. her back now towards you... and leaving you now with your choice.

Charater discription

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:58 am

Stephanie gets to her feet and follows suit now that the contract/agreement/terms had been out of the way. Things are explained to her causing Stephanie to consider the possible layout of the rooms beyond. Maybe there were multiple doors each leading to a different path throughout the building. That made more sense. Either she would be lead out into the hall or an adjoining room maybe.

Only time would tell. Two doors. Each clearly marked Stephanie examines them for any sort of difference. Outside of which word was on each there was no difference. About to open the NO door she pauses.

Looking over her shoulder to check on Miss Tesska and seeing that she did turn around and didn't show signs of peaking Stephanie glances back to the doors. No, she didn't lie … well maybe just a little with regards to her name but that was alright wasn't it? Still … she paused thinking about it for a few seconds, took a deep breath then decided to go through the YES door. Best to start off on the right foot.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:13 pm

Even as the door is pushed.. nothing seems to happen as it slides open just from a push, the knob not even keeping the door shut... its quite easy to find oneself moving into the next room before stopping.. not even realizeing for a moment one didnt even seem to have the option to stop and look into the room.. everything just seemed to move smoothly before return freedom of movement was back to you.

Now that you have a option to stop and look around the new room.. you dont really know what to make of it. The blackness of the universe is spread out around you, if you wernt standing on a seeming flat surface.. you would swear you would be falling threw space right now.. Theres just.. infinity in every direction you look.

Standing there wowed by the seeming endless universe.. is interrupted a moment later as before you a few feet away in multy colored neon lights the words appear.

"What type of adventure do you crave?" Even as the words appear... shields appear below the words that are hovering in hair.

"A spooky cave"
"A bondage pet"
"The center of attention"
"A trap ridden house"

The words appear within the shields as everything just hovers there in front of you.

Charater discription

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:34 pm

Whoa!

Things shift suddenly and she nearly looses her balance. It felt that she was on a high speed treadmill for a moment as she's brought forth. Did she imagine that? What in the hell – before she can think of it too much the door closes behind her. Everywhere around her is darkness devoid of any stars she would have claimed that the void she was in was space.

Stephanie processes the strangeness in everything. Had she been drugged? No she hadn't eaten or drank anything. Something on the doorknob? Her hand didn't feel anything out of place. She glanced to it though couldn't see her hand that was how dark it was. There was something beneath her feet, the only indication that she was standing.

While she pondered this sudden strangeness neon lights capture her attention. With slow steps she moves forward seeing words set on a pair of shields that hover at about eye level.

Definitely not the cave. Even reading that option caused her memory to flash back to that cave. What the hell was that thing? That whole cave was like a mouth or something.

She lingered over the third choice. Stephanie hesitated. This was a stress test so she pondered what sort of attention that was. As a performer she was use to attention, craved it at times. Attention could be bad as well as good. Still … she selected the third option. The fourth seemed dangerous and the second too sexual. If she was going to be tied up she'd prefer Vanessa did the tying … her mind flashed to her girlfriend for a moment before locking in her choice for attention as her option waiting for something to happen as she glanced around the darkness.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:09 pm

It didnt take long of course.. once the shield was brushed, even lightly the test considered that her answer.. might be a forwarning for the future about being careful just how close you get to certain options even considering them if they can be choosen that easly.

The neon words melt away as a sudden sparling white light would erupty under the student.. and pinwheel out around her in a circle... that circle would suddenly raise crystal walls around her springing up as they raise themselves above her head and them dome out just out of the reach of her fingers. The same could be said for the walls... even raising her hands her fingertips would barly brush eather side of the crystal jar she now found herself in. Even as her eyes would be scanning the area, the floor thickens from black turning into a nice red stained wooden bottom.

The crystal walls of the "jar" would remain smokie for the moment as everything seems to thicken.. like the universe was rightening itself outside her encasement. If she had to guess.. she was just placed in a large snow globe like object.. minus anything else but her on course.

Even as the world thickens outside.. sounds can be suddenly herd.. people talking, laughing.. almost a general hubbub as they say as it seems people are going about there dailies lives.. or at least what one could guess from within the enclosure.

Voices from outside can suddenly be hurd close...

"Hey chuck.. what are these?" someone asks..
"Ohhh you found the new globes did you?" someone that might possible be chuck responds. "There trying these things out in every city now.. between girls that want to be on display, or think they should be the center of attachen or broken the law andjust forced to be here.." He chuckles again.
"Ohhh yea i think i hurd about this... you cant actually touch any of the girls.. but there globes can do just about anything to them.. of course as long as we got money to feed them of course"
"Hehe your right.. how eles are the citys going to get any fundage for these... " He goes quite for a moment. "See let me show you.. besides i been wanting to try one of these myself. and i got a little cash to spare.. besides some of the smaller options are cheaper.. its when you start getting in depth into what the thing can do that it starts costing major money"

It doesn't take long before the haziness of the crystal around the student to sudden turn clear.. she was easly in the middle of a busy plaza.. in the background people loads of people were moving about.. other crystal domes were scattered near the one she was in. Tables and whatnot were scattered around the area as couples.. singles where sitting around having lunch.. this place was really made to make someone stand out.

The 2 men that were standing outside her "jar" were standing before a little touch screen, that was arched toward them.. so she couldn't read it even if she wanted. The 2 guys were seeming average guys in running suits.. seeming to just be out enjoying the day.. at least by the looks of them.

The sandy brown haired guy on the right.. even as he spoke it sounded like chuck.. "My.. she is a pritty one.. its a shame it doesnt give any background info on the girl.. but thats to stop people frompunishing her worse if she was acutally out here to be punished.

The other guy nods.. "Yea i guess i could see that.. but i do agree with you.. she is pritty.. though looks a little startled from my opinion."

Chuck chuckles.. "well maybe its her first time... lets see what her reaction to.. this is.. then its pritty easy to judge.." as he fiddles around on the touch bad for a few moments.

Stephanie's clothing would suddenly fizzle against her skin.. right down to everything she was wearing.. as it almost seemed to melt against her loosing its shape.. parts of it would slide down the length of her legs.. thicken as upper thigh pink leather boots would snake there way onto her legs.. and down over her feet.. forming into a 3 inch heel on them.. black lacings around slink down the front of the boots as little heart shaped padlocks would ring down the front of them locking the boots onto her.

A slim pink corset would slide around her middle and up.. tightening over her tummy and snugging her breasts up nicely covering her nipples but showing the top half of her orbs easily.. A small white skirt that barley covers her sex would slide around her hips.. little pink and black kitty faces appearing over the skirt.

Around her throat would thicken a seamless black with pink highlighted collar would appear with a small pink bell hanging from it. And last but not least... she would feel her hair tugged back.. as it was tied in a thick ponytail down her back.. with a large pink ribbons dotted with little cat paws down its length.. as the ribbons woven in and about her hair.

Chucks friend would give a whistle.. "dang... nice taste.. i gotta say..that outfit really makes her stand out."

Charater discription

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next