View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Planned Detention (Riko) 

Post Planned Detention (Riko)
Riko was heading for her classes on Friday when her hoom room teacher was waiting for her at the door. "Riko your to report to the basement for the rest of the day. It was found that you skipped your math class for sure and several others are under suspicion. Now march your way down there this minute young lady." The teacher told her with a huff.

As she went down into the dark basement and headed for the detention room she looked up to see he was true to what he said as he was back in human form. "Well hello there Riko, I see you were able to find trouble so you could skip on your other classes for my lesson." I tell her with a smirk.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Little Riko giggled, delighted by the presence of her new favourite sensei, and played with her hair in her slender fingers. Today, she wore her hair down, it fell upon her shoulders and back, silky and soft. She wore a pretty little red and white polka dot dress, complete with little bow just above her cute butt. She had white loose socks and red ballet shoes on her feet.

"I am sorry, sensei!! I am sorry for being so naughty~ Please scold me how you wish~" She shifted from her left foot to her right to her left, alternating, holding her short skirt down now with her hands, a playful and cheeky grin on her face.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:18 pm

I chuckle at her. "Are you sure you need my help with lessons in sexuality, right now your giving me a come and get me look that I just can't deny." I tell her with a smirk as I push back from the desk. "Come here and sit on my lap you naughty girl, I figure if I don't keep you close you'll just cause more mischeif." I tell her with a smirk.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:01 pm

The girl gave a little squeak of delight to his command and bounced over on her tiptoes, reaching him. She jumped across his lap and nestled into him, causing the office chair to spin to the side a little. She had her eyes closed happily. Riko had a lot of respect and wonder for this man - in her eyes, he knew everything! He was a vast library of information and intelligence - more than she could dream of! - and she thought he was just amazing. "What are we going to do?" she asked, her voice slightly muffled as her face pressed into his shirt.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:07 am

"Well I was going to teach you the finer points of sexuality, like first off, I want you to strip for me, however it's more then just taking them off, you must do so in such a way that arouses me. That is your first test for the day." I tell the girl with a smile as I move my hand through her hair.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:12 am

"Oh! I understand!" she said, looking up, excited. She gave him another cheery squeeze, then leapt back to her feet. For a moment, she stood still, then looked down at her clothes. Then back at him. "Should I take my dress off first?" She began to slowly bring the skirt up higher, revealing more and more of her creamy soft thighs, but watched him, unsure.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:16 am

"You won't learn if you don't think for yourself in this learning process I'm afarid, you'll just have to figure out the results yourself when you look at this." I tell her as I point to my crotch area and the thing I knew she enjoyed so as I smile at her. This girl was so naive but that's okay, it was born of innocence that I enjoyed exploiting a bit.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:20 am

Riko felt a blush in her cheeks as her eyes were directed to his crotch, hidden behind the fabric. Eager to please him and do her best, she decided to crack on with it and do the best damn strip for him she could muster!

She slowly pushed the skirt of her dress back down her legs, hiding the skin she'd just revealed to him, then instead slipped her feet out of her shoes. Hmmmm.. now to take off her socks. Normally she'd sit on the floor and do it, but he probably wouldn't see that..! So instead, she lifted a leg and rested her heel on his desk. This in turn gave him the lovely view of her skirt riding up her leg - just that bit too low to reveal her panties, but just enough to show off the sensitive inside of her leg. She hadn't intended for this, and was infact completely oblivious as she was rolling her knee length white loose sock down her smooth little leg in front of him.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:30 am

I reach out and move my hand up and down the leg she exposed to me playing with it as I smirk at her. "This is a good start, giving the one your doing the strip tease for a chance to interact with you before you get to the serious stuff." I tell her as my hand goes up and down carressing her as I smile and then let go of her leg. "Other leg." I tell her.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:34 am

Riko was pleased with herself for doing well, and shivered a little as his hand stroked her skin. She tossed her sock to the floor somewhere neaby her shoes and swapped legs. This time, her skirt rolled back, revealing the outside of her thigh, and he was lucky enough to get a tiny glimpse of her pink and white polka dot panties. Carefully, she removed this sock too, trying to be slow and sexy for him.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:51 am

I reach out and carress this leg too, going a bit further this time as well as I move my hand up and lightly tease her slit through her panties as she does this, I then remove it once her other sock is gone. "Please continue, you have good instincts." I tell her.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:53 am

Riko blushed as his exploring fingers gave her slit a little tease. She let out a little "Ng~" in the back of her throat, her body reacting nicely to it. Ahh, well if this is what happened when she did something right, Riko definitely wanted to do her best.

She nodded to him and wondered for a moment what to remove next. She decided it might be nice to take her bra off before her dress... maybe the trick would impress him! She put her hands behind her back and unclipped it through the fabric, then, allowed it to slip off underneath her dress. She stood right in front of him, her little knees bent inwards and her tongue poking out in concentration. She reached out and caught his hand, and pulled it towards her, coming closer to him. She guided his hand up under her skirt, up over her soft tummy, then upwards to find the loose bra. He would be able to pull it out himself. Leaving his hand there, she took hers out - his arm lifted up the skirt, showing off her panties to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and leant forwards, nuzzling into his neck and ear.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:47 pm

This was turning more into what humans called a lap dance then a strip tease. Not that I complained as I gave her breast a nice squeeze before removing her bra, a look of being impressed on it as she did this. "You sure you need my lessons or are you just that gifted?" I ask her sounding serious with a smirk on my face as I hold her bra in my hands, her nipples looking hard through her top.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Riko giggled, not replying. She didn't think she was any good, she was just trying her best. She grinned, then pulled back from him again, standing up straight.

She looked down at herself, before she put her hands up her skirt to find her panties. She rolled them down her legs slowly, out from under her skirt and stepped one leg out of it. She stretched the panties from her other leg which was still in them, before she let them drop to the floor around her feet. She looked back to him.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:06 am

As she looked back she saw my eyes focused on her, looking directly into her eyes, all of my attention for her in a way as I did not look away as she was preparing herself for the great unveiling. It was a wonderful thing to watch. I had already made up my mind to make this girl my pet.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next