View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Planned Detention (Riko) 

His intense, powerful gaze made her blush, and she stood there, legs together, toes curled under her. She gingerly put her hands down to the hem of her skirt, and slowly lifted it up.. up over her thighs, until.. her little yellow and pink triangle was visible to him, soft and luscious. She stood there, holding her skirt up, allowing his eyes to drink up the sight. Riko wasn't sure how to take the dress off over her head in a graceful or sexy manner.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:27 pm

"Having trouble deciding how to take it off?" I ask her as my gaze never left her, almost like the image of her was being burnt into my mind and it might be rude for her to move to ruin the painting I was picturing in my head. I stand up and put my hands on her shoulders and pull the straps off of her arms. "Instead of up, try wigginling out of it, take it to the ground." I offer her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:10 am

Riko blushed as his rough tipped masculine fingers brushed over her delicate shoulders. She nodded in understanding and wonder - wow, he knew how to do everything... "Mhm," she said, and rolled her shoulders to allow the dress to slide down them, and over her breasts.. they peeped over the top of her dress, until she pulled it down slowly.

She wasn't sure why, but she suddenly became aware of the cold air, the harsh light, and her tutor's glued gaze.. a wash of embarrassment came over her, and as her dress dropped to the floor around her ankles, she put her arms across herself and flopped forwards into his comforting chest, her little hands touching lightly to the front of his shirt.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:24 pm

I reach up and carress her hair as she leans against me. "Whats the matter little one, did the understanding of the sitition finally catch up to you. Since you did a great job for your first strip tease." I tell Riko as I put one of my fingers underneath her china and push her face up from my chest as I lean in and kiss her, savouring the sweet taste of the young looking but busty women.

I then part. "Besides you want to know how well you've done and to get warm since you seem cold. Take a look at this." I tell her as I take her hand and place it on my crotch where she can feel my hard cock and pulsating heat even through my clothing.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:37 pm

The girl blushed, tasting his hot masculine mouth. Then... feeling his cock, tight in his pants. She knew now (thanks to his previous instruction) exactly where it was going to go shortly. "I-It's so.. big.." Riko squeezed it a little, feeling its immense size and shape. It felt so hot and alive.

"I..." The young Japanese girl knew what should happen now. Where should be touched, with what... Keeping one hand on his dick, she brought her other down to meet his, briefly squeezing it before.. well, shyly guiding it to the front of her tummy, causing his fingers to stroke over her sensitive skin... down, down..

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:30 pm

"Oh your getting greedy Riko, today were testing out your arousal factor." I tell her as I pull my hand away from where she's pulling it to. "You see it's a rare gift if a woman can produce the fluids you did last time when I teased you down there if she merely has her breasts played with and when she sucks off or plays with a mans cock. I want to see if your one of those speical girls, so go aheand and pull it out. I know you want." I tell her with a smile.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 am

Riko was upset by his mild scolding. The person she respected so much, telling her she was greedy.. She sniffled once, twice, her eyes a little teary.

But the girl was determined to impress him, and she knew that making him happy would in turn make her happy too.

"Gomen.." she apologised in her own language. Then, Riko lowered herself to her knees, her wrist slipping from his hand, so that she became face-to-face with the throbbing treasure inside his pants. A little excited at the prospect of seeing his fantastic manhood, Riko eagerly unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper. His pants fell to his ankles and the girl giggled at the sight of his boxers. Childish tendencies still managed to make her embarrassed by the sight of underwear.

She looked up at him for reassurance, and then put her little teeth to the top of his boxers, ready to pull them down, at the same time, both her little hands cupped his balls. All the while, her two huge, adorable eyes watched his face, looking up.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:29 pm

All she saw was my eyes was look of approval. Her childish nature and her good instincts made her the perfect little pet as I reach down and carress her hair reassuring. "Good insitncts using your teeth to pull them down. It's a very sexy gesture." I tell her with a smile. My cock throbbing underneath in anticpation as she can feel my balls almost bubbling with the cum she wanted.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:11 pm

Riko grinned widely (teeth not letting go of the fabric), thoroughly warmed by his encouraging expression. Her eyes shot back to the sight in front of her, shortly followed by her eyelids fluttering shut and she tucked her fingertips over the top of the boxers to help her as she pulled them down. As she did, her nose slid down the length of his excited dick, sending shivers through it.

She pulled them right down to his ankles with her teeth, face right by his feet, her round, squishy ass held up in the air - certainly a nice sight for him. Then, almost too eagerly, she rose again and slid her hands excitedly over and all around his member, desperate to feel every inch of it, watching it curiously as it hardened in her fingers. She leant forwards, her hair slipping over her shoulders and tentatively touched her pouty lips to the underside of his cock in a soft kiss. "Hello~" she greeted it.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:00 pm

I let out a soft moan as she did this as I then hear her hello. She was a very sexually designed person. She was an excellent pet. I smirk at her. "You like my cock don't you?" I ask her as I reach down and once again ran my hand through her hair. "But then again you love your dear sensei don't you, such forbidden loves are often the most tasty and fullfuling aren't they my dear?" I ask her as I continue to manpulate her and train her for my pleasure.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:16 pm

"Ng-" Riko mumbled, blushing bright red - she'd been discovered?!.. "Ahhh~ I-.. I.. do.." She didn't look up for embarrassment.

Instead, the girl hid her face behind her hair, head bowed as she slowly, teasingly, slid her lips up and down the underside of his cock, sending light feathery ripples of pleasure through him. It tasted really nice.. She even gathered the courage to run her soft wet tongue along his length, hoping it would make him happy.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:08 pm

I let out a moan of approval. As I help her along with her arousal as I conjure a gentle breeze to run along her slit as she plays with my cock to help her further into her pet status as she would come to believe she was one of those girls who gets excited by just sucking on a mans cock.

Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:39 am

Perhaps unknown to this teacher, Riko really did find pleasure in making him moan. His delight in the sensations she was giving to his cock was her delight too. Feeling and tasting the pre-cum in her little mouth made her little pussy give a little trickle of its own juices -sweet-smelling, as if to attract attention to it.

Riko did give a little shudder at the unusual breeze over her slit - it felt cold as it made contact with her warm juices, surprising her slightly. But the girl decided to ignore it - sensei had told her off for being greedy and wanting her own attention! So, enduring her own needs, Riko continued with trying to tease and pleasure him as best she could. As she had done in their last meeting, Riko pushed her lips over his cock, taking it into her mouth, sucking it in further.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:43 pm

"Your getting better Riko-Chan, very good. Keep it up and I'll cum for you, do whatever you want with it." I tell her with a smile wondering how she would react to the liberty I gave her as lean back and let out a long moan as the attractive young women was a sight to behold as she took down my cock.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:59 am

She smiled around his dick and eagerly began to bob her head up and down, her lips slipping up and down his length, leaving traces of saliva. She loved the moan he released.. it made her pussy contract happily, wet... Riko imitated him.. moaning long moans with each rise and fall of her mouth over his cock, the vibrations of it shivering through its throbbing length.

Just having it in her mouth like that reminded her of what it felt like in her pussy. Desperate for it, Riko impatiently put her own fingers down to stroke her clit a little before slipping one into her slit. She moved it at the same time as her mouth, imagining that it was his dick in there.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next