View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Planned Detention (Riko) 

Her training was coming along faster then I thought as she went to service herself, it was a very satsfying and erotic sight as I then grab her hair and pull her down onto my cock as far as her lithe body can take as I start to cum, making sure she got a good mouthful for the first few second then pulling her back and letting her go as the rest could cascade onto her face or into her mouth.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:12 am

"Nnnnghhyynn!" she moaned, stifled by the cock in her mouth as it burst its hot juice into it. She shut her eyes tight as it spurted onto her face too and as she turned her face, her hair caught in it too.

When he had come, she looked back up at him, very pleased. He seemed to have enjoyed what she had done for him!! That was great!! Delighted, she even took her finger from her pussy and got up to throw her arms round his broad shoulders with glee.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:25 pm

I return her embrace knowing she was learning, and besides I would rather have this reaction to my cumming on her face then one of hate or saddness. "You did very well Riko, very well indeed. A tiny detail though a girl usually cleans her face of Cum and her lovers cock before jumping up in embrace, but you didn't know that so you did very well." I tell her with a smile.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:06 pm

"O-oh..?" she said with a blush and inwardly told herself off for getting too ahead of herself. Reluctantly, she tried to wipe her face with her hands - a silly action to be honest, as she just ended up smearing it across further. She liked it on her face though.. she liked the smell and its comforting warmth. She had leapt into his lap, so now she sat up across him and attempted to rub the stuff off her face. Perhaps guys did not like to have their cum on their own faces. She noticed she had accidentally transferred some onto his cheek. Oh no!

"Oh!!" she exclaimed guiltily, "Gomen- I'm sorry..! Please, let me-" She leant forwards and began to lick the sticky substance up from his cheek.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 pm

I smirk at her as she finishes cleaning up my hairy chin as I then grab her chin and hold it in place as I smile at her. "I'm talking in general, I personally don't mind most of the time, infact I think having your face covered in cum is a very erotic and adult looking experince as long as it doesn't get in the way my precious student." I Tell her with a smile as I stare into her eyes.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:19 pm

The girl smiled, then recoiled in shyness, slipping backwards off his lap to her knees. He seemed to have really liked what she had done to him. What other ways could she make her sensei feel good? Noticing the trickling cum over his dick and legs, Riko decided to clean him up properly. She bent forwards and lightly brushed her tongue over the head of his huge cock, savouring the deep masculine taste before bending over and lapping up all the excess cum on his thighs.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:26 pm

She was learning incredible fast I thought as I close my eyes and savor the sensation she assaulted me with as her toungue sent only to clean soon noticed that my cock was at full powers quickly again with Silva creating a nice sheen to it. I then grabbed her head and pulled it back so I can look into her eyes. "So, tell me are you ready for Sensei to show you what else I can do with this inside your pussy?" I ask her.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:28 pm

She stared back, eyes widened at his sudden eagerness. Her sensei was so handsome and manly.. she found herself staring in admiration at his face. It was several moments before his words strung together in a remotely comprehensible form in her head. She was instantly excited at his question and nodded quickly and eagerly - the idea of him doing something new and wonderful to her already dripping, slick little pussy was certainly a nice prospect for her.

"Y-yes please..!! What is it? Please show me.."

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:33 pm

"Allow me use an anyalogy, you have heard the saying all is fair in love and war correct?" Well they are also simlar, in war different manevuers and techniques in combat bring out various results, in love making or the plan sex there various manevuers and techniques to imploy that turns each time you have it into a different experince. Last time you were taught to ride my cock, this time we'll use a different postion and you'll see it's pleasure. Turn around and get on all fours." I tell her.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:08 am

The girl nodded along to his speech, then when hit with the sudden order, widened her eyes a little.

"W..wha..?"

Unsure, she slid to the floor and stood on all fours... though, feeling a little shy and exposed, she sat, knees bent under her, looking up... she looked like an expectant little kitten.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:15 pm

I then move behind her and tease her little slit with my cock brushing back and forth over it as I feel her flowing juices as I then stab her with my cock, slamming right into the core of her body.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:13 am

"Ahh!!" she squeals as her tiny pussy is suddenly stretched so wide. She falls forwards onto her face from the force, but her back end is still raised with her sensei's cock buried deep inside her.

The stabbing pain quickly transforms into pleasure though - wow.. it feels even better than last time..

Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:40 am

I then reach underneath her and lift her up. "That's not all, in this postion those are more open." I tell her as I grab her breasts and squeeze them tight as I plow further into her pussy, keeping up the same powerful pace that I started with. "In this postion gentleness is not the type of force you apply." I tell her.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3