View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Another Meeting (Yuki) 

She sees my teeth bare as I hold my toungue at this. "Good attempt, very good, keep going you might make me lose my cool enough to howl, not to talk in my native tongue though." I tell her mocking her a bit.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:29 am

She leaned in nibbling at his neck whispering softly "I am just geting started heh master Keemari" she slowly began moving herself up and down him, as she slid down, she tightened a little more, when she slid up it loosened slightly. Every so often she switched this around.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM

Hmmm, what she lacked in experince she made up for in ingenity as she moved herself up and down my cock, controlling her tightness with a proficiency I did not think she possed. Very good. Pull out all the stops show me what you can do.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:06 am

Her large breasts pressed against his chest gently as she continued to ride him moving a little faster panting, obviously this kind of control of her energy was very draining on her body, she would have to get him to speak in his own language and fast. Suddenly she picked up the pace, further tightening herself.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

I growl out in pleasure a good step in the right direction but still far from making me lose my cool as her breasts rub against my chest and her incredibly tight, even beyond virgin tightness as I take it all in as she fucks me of her own accord.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:19 am

She slowly and teasingly slid off sliding down she presed her full breasts around it, using her own juices as lubricant to move her breasts up and down his hard pulsing shaft, her tongue rolling over the tip as it appeared.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:47 am
Profile YIM

HMMMMM! I wonder when she was going to exploit my obvious weakness I thought to myself as I bite my toungue and growled at her in pleasure at this action.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 pm

She smired lightly looking up at him "Did you almost slip" she squished her soft breasts around it a little more, almost completely smuthering it. The very tip could feel her soft breath as she paused for a moment.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Ha, no that sound was me thinking about how nice you'll look wearing cat ears or a dog tail as I parade you around the campus." I tell her licking my lips.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:01 pm

She narrowed her eyebrows lightly continuing with her rubbing and licking before stopping again, sliding it back inside her using the same tech. as before, her hope slowly waning. She cursed in her mind wishing she never made the bet.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:38 am
Profile YIM

I let out a tiny laugh perhaps letting on that it was a tactic to make her lose hope and lessen her efforts as I could feel the slight drop which is what I needed to regain some control over myself.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:30 pm

She slowly stoped lowering her head mummbling softly "I dont..know why I challenged you like this" she sighed heavily seeming to almost give up "There is no way I can do this on my own.." she laughed lightly "I mean I dont even really have sex appeal"

Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmmm, that's an intreasting thing to say to me Yuki, after all it's clear to human eyes I'm hardly attractive to begin with." I tell her.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:55 pm

She felt her cheeks blush a little looking up at him shyly "I think you are..." With that comment she used that tightening power again sliding all the way down on his shaft.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:11 am
Profile YIM

"Mmmmm, ooohhh you Sar." I say as I blink for a moment and then act normal.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next