View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Another Meeting (Yuki) 

Post Another Meeting (Yuki)
Yuki was busy studying for her next test when she felt a gush of air hit her from behind as a familar person was sitting inside her window. "Hello there Yuki, how you been my sweet girl?" I ask her with a smile.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:00 pm

She shuddered slightly looking sleepily up from her text book, math always put her to sleep, turning to him she seemed to perk up "Keemari! I am doing alright just...attempting to study" she smiled faintly completely forgetting the formula she tried to memorize.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:42 am
Profile YIM

"Ha, well then I guess your too bussy to play with me tonight then?" I ask her with a smirk.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:55 am

She blushed heavily glancing to her mathbook "I can study later...What did you have in mind sensei" her lavender gray eyes stare at him innocently.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

I smirk at her. "What have you heard about the basement of the school?" I ask her.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:56 pm

She blinked raising an eyebrow "Only that students are punished down there, for the most part I try to stay on the ...erm good side of these teachers...never know if one of them might be...well..you know" she bit her lip getting a littler nervous, he didnt know a lot about her rather low pain tolerence so bringing up the basement made her second think her previous answer.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:56 am
Profile YIM

"Well, I was thinking about exploring you, seeing if your fit for what you humans call BDSM. The basement has such equimpment. I'm taking you there." I tell her.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:47 am

She bit her lip standing up slowy "well...don't be too rough with me..." she narrowed her eyebrows slightly folding her arms over her chest, she didn't want to have to fight with him if she was starting to get into too much pain...she actually liked this particular teacher.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:45 am
Profile YIM

"Whats the matter, I'm told that this practice is all about trust. You do trust me don't you?" I ask her with a smile as I reach out and carress the face of my lovely pet.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:11 am

"W...well of course...yo..you havent given me reason to otherwise not trust you..." she looked up at him blushing heavily, with that smile of his he could get her to do practically anything.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:42 am
Profile YIM

"Then shall we?" I ask her as I walk over and open her door gesturing for her to come out.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:04 am

She smiled lightly nodding slowly walking out the door after slipping on some thin shoes, she was dressed in a long sleeve white shirt and shorts that were almost covered by the shirt.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

I take her to the basement and walk through the darkness without hindarence as I finally get to the room I heard about and opened it up letting us both in. Inside was the equimpment for a large bondage party, all types, and all sorts of intrsutments of pain.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:19 pm

She slowly looked around the room stopping at the door, gulping lightly she started to get a nervous feeling in her stomach as her eyes went over the strange and painfull tools on the walls

Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

I reach out and cup her chin having her look up at them. "Part of this is to trust me to not go past your pain threshhold or even go near it, or at least that's what I read." I tell her as she feels her clothes slowly being removed from her fine body.

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next