View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Another Meeting (Yuki) 

"You really don't think I can do this..do you?" she looked up at him starting to even doubt herself, but Yuki was never one to back down from a bet. (hmm its up to you really =P depends on if you want her to win or lose..i think she may have a better chance of winning with 18 five minute posts ::Shrug:: )

Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM

"Yes I don't not without your double to blind side me with the unexpected." I tell her. (Ether one is fine with me, just an actually competation to see if you can get Keemari to loose his cool.)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:28 am

She narrowed her eyebrows lightly "I will try my hardest Keemari" she bit her bottom lip, thoughts and ideas rushing around trying to think of the best way she could mae him lose his cool.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

"Well then I eagerly await your method. Make your move when you've decieded on one." I tell her.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:49 am

She tugged him to lay on her bed quickly moving down between his legs, taking his thick shaft in her hand, she slowly began licking up the shaft, her fingers teasing over the head just with the tips of her digits.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:56 am
Profile YIM

"Ha, ha, hmmm three minutes have passed, better pick it up if you want to make me talk in my own toungue." I tell her mocking her a bit.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:56 am

She narrowed her eyebrows suddenly she slipped it past her lips, sliding most of it in at once, a little bit started to slide down her throat, one hand reached down gently massaging his sac.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

As usually her technique when servicing my cock was superb she got better with every motion as she takes my cock into her mouth and takes it down her throat. Her fingers playing around my balls getting the bubbling cum in there ready to come out.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:15 am

She looked up at him with a small glint in her eyes, if she was going to get him to lose his cool she would have to do something a little extreme, hoping he wouldnt get upset, her free hand moved up pressing a finger to his bottom before sliding it in, her mouth suckled harder on his throbbng shaft while her other hand skillfully rubbed his balls.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:14 am
Profile YIM

It was a good idea I suppose, on human men if a person could reach the prostate and stimulate it, a man might feel pleasure, akin to the womens G-spot type scenrio. It existed in all women, but it was not active for all of them. Sadly for her I had no such thing to stimulate so her efforts were in vain.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:34 am

She almost let out a faint whimper pulling her hand back, sliding some of it out of her mouth before she was just licking at the tip "I forgot to take into account you arent human.."mummbles starting to lose hope, her hand still rubbed over his sac, theother stroked the rest of his shaft sliding down to the area between his balls and bottom seeing if it would cause any reaction.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM

She of course got a reaction from the stroking, but her efforts toward my ass proved to be in vain it seems.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:02 am

She pouted lightly her finger tip on her index finger was now the only thing touching his sensitive shaft "This could be..more diffucult then I tought.." sighing she gently blew cool air over his now soaked cock in a teasing manner to send chills down his spine. Now realizing...she knew little about men...her first experiences had been while she was on this island.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:06 am
Profile YIM

"Whats the matter giving up already?" I ask her as her actions slow down but still keep me hard as she seems to be deep in thought.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:09 am

"hm? no..." her fingers now circled around the head "just thinking..." she then smiled lightly getting ontop of him she sat in his lap his shaft sliding deep inside her still wet flower, for a moment she stayed still not moving just yet then focusing all her chi into one place she suddenly tightened around him, and if it were possible, tighter then she was the first time they had done this.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:15 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next