View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Janita Seeks Some Solitude (For BlackWitch) 

"Oh god, no!" Janita yelled in fear, lunging for the phone without thinking. She smacked herself hard against the invisible barrier, cursing and blushing at how quickly every trace of her dignity had vanished.

"Please, please don't! I'm sorry!" Janita NEVER apologized...but desperate times caused for desperate measures. She could lie, couldn't she? "I'm sorry if I've been rude to you in class...but please, don't call anyone! Just help me out of here....I'll...um...I'll owe you one?"

Janita knew that her request sounded lame, but naked and trapped in a magical circle, there wasn't a lot that she could offer. "I'll help you with your homework for a month!" She smiled, still struggling to cover her large nipples and expansive patch of pubic hair.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:44 pm

The brown haired girl frowned, leering at the trapped girl as she tried to bargain her way out of this. "Homework? You think Im that stupid?!" she screamed "I've been doing pretty fine without your help... I had to since you wouldnt give any..."

The irked student walked closer, her hand feeling out the space in front of her for the invisible barrier that kept the girl inside, and as she hit the threshold, her hand slipped through the barrier like it wasn't there, but the sparkle her breach caused made the curious student recoil backwards. "What the hell!?" she screamed, looking at her hand to see if anything happened to it. "Hmm... well... looks like I have something you want...". She presses the cancel on her phone and crosses her arms, smirking at the big-breasted girl from just outside the barrier "Tell you what... If you want my help you just have to do one thing for me..."

She points her cell at the student once more, a built-in camera pointed at the spectacle as she turns on the video function."Your freedom for your dignity... I wanna see your shameless self... or else Ill ring up a few more spectators...."

Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:54 am

Janita's mouth dropped open to protest, or stall, or anything else she could do to avoid the request. One look in the girl's eyes, however, told her the truth. There was going to be NO talking her way out of this one. If she wanted out, she was going to have to do exactly what the girl demanded...no matter how demeaning it might be.

A red blush all over her body, Janita slowly dropped her hands to her sides, exposing her large pink nipples and her pubic hair. She could feel the cool air of the basement room between her legs, and knew that her large, pouty pussy lips were on display beneath her bush.

She wanted to strangle this girl. The second she had escaped, she would blast her with a stunning spell, destroy her camera, and then do something AWFUL to her!

For now, however, Janita slowly, awkwardly, began to run her hands up and down her curvaceous body.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:44 am

"Woo! yea, go baby, thats what I want" she hollered like some raunchy guy in a stripper club, with the camera running up and down the naked students body, taking in those gigantic breasts and those huge nipples that topped them off. The bespectacled student licked her lips, savoring the sight of the girl displaying herself for her pleasure as a way of seeking vengeance for past wrongs.

"Who knew there was such a horn dog on campus. I bet you put on web shows for guys back in your home" she taunted as those hands of hers ran amok on that luscious body. "Dont rush, bitch, we can do this aaalll niiight loong, dont worry though, I soon as I run out of memory, Ill pull ya out."

The girl giggled and laughed as she recorded, but soon began to demand more from the show girl. "Put 'em hands on your nipples, bitch, make 'em stand up like the eiffel tower".

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:02 am

Janita held her head down as she groped herself, trying to obscure her face as much as possible. She didn't want to give this terrible girl the pleasure of seeing how humiliated she was.

The girl's awful and raunchy cries only furthered Janita's feelings of anger and embarrassment. She always knew that her body was quite...bountiful. However, she had also always tried to keep to herself, and keep her dignity. This experience was like a nightmare come true!

Janita glared in hatred as the girl demanded that she play with her nipples. They were already hard from all the exposure, but the girl must have sensed that Janita was avoiding them. They were one of the most sensitive spots on her body, and could get VERY long and hard when toyed with - something Janita always tried to avoid, since she believed that sexual feelings detracted from magical abilities.

Helpless to disobey if she wanted to escape, Janita was forced to place her hands on her large pink nipples. With a small gasp she pulled on them a little, and in an instant they were standing a full inch out from her three-inch areolas. They were as thick as her pinky finger, and she couldn't suppress a small cry as she pinched them again. She prayed that the awful girl ran out of memory soon as she shook her breasts a little and bit her lip in anger.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:39 pm

"Oh fuck! what the hell?! those nippies are monstrous!!" The girl shouted as she kept on filming, and while she did, she slid her own hand under the waist band of her skirt, and by the beads of sweat and her heavy breathing, one could guess what she was doing under there, made even more apparent as those thighs of her twitched around.

"Oh god... I wanna see more... Y..your pussy... play with it.... b..but keep a hand on your breasts...." she ordered once more, all hot and bothered as she watched the novice wizard fondle those erect nipples of hers, If she didnt have one hand busy, it would be obvious what it would've been doing.

Mage liked what she was seeing, the student was obeying the illusory student's commands very dutifully, she might end up having to take in two apprentices, but she would decide that later as the chains she called earlier take position around the trapped girl, hidden from sight and silenced by magic.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:20 pm

Janita blushed wildly as the girl called her large nipples "monstrous." She was about to lose her temper and insult her tormentor when she saw the girl's hand move under her skirt! This awful girl was PLEASURING herself at Janita's display!

Janita felt disgusting - she really was a whore! She was getting this girl off in exchange for her freedom! She WAS going to make this little glasses-wearing pervert suffer when she got out of this!

The girl wanted more from her! How terribly vile! Janita scowled and continued toying with her breasts as ordered, then dropped one hand between her legs. She NEVER touched herself down there other than for hygiene purposes - now this little bitch wanted her to play with herself like a wanton slut! Janita's fingers hesitantly moved through her thick red pubic hair and lightly brushed against her pussy lips. She shuddered, feeling cheap and ill.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2