View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fake Detention (for Janita) 

Post Fake Detention (for Janita)
For a while now the dark-winged demon who called himself Steel had had his eye on a certain student. He hadn't had a redhead in too long, and this Janita girl he'd seen around was just his type. A head shorter than him with huge tits... And damn, that outfit she liked to wear outside school barely stayed on her! But he couldn't find a chance to catch her alone. He was going to have to go against his usual lazy ways and actually lure her somewhere.

He eventually decided on the basement. Steel stole a detention slip from one of the classrooms and filled it out for Janita, telling her she was to report to room B205- during a weekend, even!- to serve a detention for her offensive attitude. That Saturday evening, the demon lurked in the shadows of the basement room, lit by a single flickering light bulb. The walls were empty, the ceiling was high and a pile of metallic objects sat in one corner...

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 pm

Janita couldn't believe it. She was furious. Detention! For, apparently, her "bad attitude"! She was ready to give someone a piece of her mind - and maybe a face-full of a fireball too!

She stomped down the stairs to the basement angrily, ready to confront whoever had so inconvenienced her. She found the room indicated on her detention slip and entered. It was strangely deserted, and didn't look like a classroom at all.

"Hello?" she called to the empty room, a little nervous. She eyed a pile of metal junk in the corner, wondering if she had been the victim of a prank.

My picture:

Another pic:
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0744&f=je.jpg

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:20 pm

At first there was no response from the seemingly empty room. But suddenly Janita heard a loud crash behind her. The door had slammed itself shut and a really heavy looking latch had fallen and locked. Human strength wasn't going to be enough to get that door open again...

Steel waited for Janita to turn toward the door before emerging from the shadows behind her. He reached into the pile of junk, pulling out one item that turned out to be a pair of handcuffs. Now, grab her right away or scare her first? No need to rush, he decided. It wasn't like she'd be a match for him. "Something wrong?" the pale demon asked mockingly, spinning the handcuffs on one finger.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:41 am

Janita jumped and spun around. First the door had slammed itself shut, and now - what!?!

"What - what are you?" she asked, cursing the nervous tremble in her voice. An imposing, demonic figure stood in front of her, dangling a pair of handcuffs from a shining claw.

She struggled to compose herself. "Open this door at once, or you'll be sorry!"

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:49 am

Steel smirked. Just the reaction he was hoping for, fear covered up by defiance. "I go by Steel, my dear," he informed her, walking forward and herding Janita toward the door. "I'm a demon from the depths of Hell, and lately I've made my home here in the shadows of Shokushu."

The demon grins and reaches out with one hand to grab the redhead by her wrist. "I've had my eye on you for a while now, Janita. Care to have some fun?" He knew what she was going to say of course. But this would make the game that much more entertaining.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:10 am

Janita backed up in fear, quickly finding herself pressed up against the cold metal of the door. A demon? THIS is who had sent her the detention slip?

The girl pulled her hand away as the monster reached out for it. "Get away from me! I don't want any of your kind of 'fun'!"

She swallowed nervously and began reciting the words to a protection spell under her breath.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 am

Steel snorted as the girl pulled away from him, but quickly frowned. That muttering... The language sounded familiar. This girl knew some magic, huh? Well, better not let her finish that spell.

With inhuman speed, the demon advanced on Janita and pinned her to the door, clawed hands gripping both wrists. Her breasts were pressed against his bare chest, and one knee went between her thighs, pushing slowly but firmly. Before Janita could finish her spell, Steel dipped his head down, pressing his lips to hers and stealing a deep kiss from her.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:39 am

Janita shrieked as the demon grabbed her forcefully. The words to her spell vanished from her mind as she was pressed helplessly against the door. The breast was squeezed from her lungs as the creature pressed his muscular form against her chest, and she gasped in shock when she felt his hard leg press between her soft thighs.

The beast kissed her on the lips, and Janita bit his lip as hard as she could, struggling to get free.

My picture:

Another pic:

Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:39 pm

That was better. Steel didn't figure the girl was powerful enough to do much to him, but better safe than sorry. The bite hurt though, and he growled and pulled back. "You little-" The demon flipped Janita around until she faced the wall, then pinned her up against the door again. The handcuffs were still handy so he grabbed her arms and pulled them together behind her back. Two clicks and the cuffs were neatly locked around her wrists.

"That's more like it," Steel chuckled, pulling Janita against his body and sliding his hands roughly over her large breasts. His cock was pressed up against her rear, making it obvious where his mind was going.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:38 am

The girl gasped in pain as the demonic figure spun her around and pressed her helplessly up against the door. He twisted her arms painfully and she shivered in terror as she felt the handcuffs fasten around her small wrists.

"No! Let me go, you monster!" she screamed out, wiggling and thrashing wildly as he began to grope her hanging breasts. She stopped her movements instantly, however, when she felt the creature's hard cock pressed against her from behind. She wanted to continue to fight, but was disgusted by the idea that her squirms would cause her butt to rub against his organ.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:16 pm

"Done fighting already?" Steel taunted the girl. "I guess you know it's pointless... or is this what you wanted all along?" He rubbed and groped and massaged her chest, holding her tight so she couldn't wriggle out of his grip. After a few moments, though, that wasn't enough for him. Steel hooked his thumbs into the cleavage of Janita's shirt, tugging it down to reveal her bare breasts. His hands quickly made their way to her bared skin and stroked roughly around her nipples, then across.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:10 am

Janita shrieked and thrashed and cursed all over again as the monster began toying with her ultra-sensitive nipples. Her newly bare breasts pressed hard against the shockingly cold metal of the door as the creature continued to grope her.

"Please, let me go!" Janita began to whine helplessly, losing her pride. "I'll do anything you want, please!"

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:47 am

The demon was briefly lost to the world, all his attention on those delicious big breasts. This girl had a beautiful body, just to his tastes, and her over-sensitive reactions to his rough caresses were seriously turning him on. He pinched her nipples, tugged them away from her body, released them and forced them to rub against the cold metal of the door as he ground his cock against her ass...

But when Janita started to beg for her freedom, Steel paused. "Anything, hmm?" This could be interesting. He pulled the girl away from the door, releasing her breasts and holding her around her waist, his bare chest up against her bare back. "So..." came the low whisper into her ear. "Suppose I told you that if you suck me off, I'll release you after... You'd agree to that?" He grinned and waited for her answer.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:01 am

Janita squeezed her eyes shut, horrified by the monster's suggestion. She had never done...THAT before for anyone! But if he kept his word, wouldn't it be better than...the alternative?

The feeling of the monster's cock swelling against her ass makes the decision for her.

"Yes," she says in a voice that is barely audible, "if you promise to let me go."

My picture:

Another pic:

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm

Steel smirked. Perfect. "Good, good. You probably want to get it over with as quickly as possible, so how about we start right now?" The demon turned Janita to face him, unable to resist groping those breasts for a few more seconds. But soon he released her nipples and put his hands on her shoulders, slowly but forcefully pushing her to her knees. Her wrists remained cuffed behind her- he wasn't going to let her use her hands for this, apparently.

Once Janita was kneeling in front of him, Steel slipped his thumbs into the waist of his pants and tugged them down in one quick motion. His cock immediately sprung free, looking even larger than it had felt against the girl's ass. It stood erect in front of her, only a couple inches from her face. The demon shifted forward a bit and the tip of his member prodded at Janita's lips. "Start whenever you're ready. Don't worry, I won't hold your inexperience against you."

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next