View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Chains? (Open to Slimy monsters and students) 

Post Chains? (Open to Slimy monsters and students)
Groaning softly as her eyes flutter comeing awake, the last thing she remberered was comeing out of the dorm rooms late in the evening when someone brushed up behind her and put a cloth over her mouth. Barly releaseing what was happening her struggles didnt last long as she had felt the world blackening out.

Shaking her head to clear the fogging haze out of her head she releases that oddly she seems to be hanging by her wrists. Looking around quickly she finds herself in some very dimly lit room, stone walls with no appearent way in or out. Her wrists and ankles forced spread out wise in a x as they are chained far apart, forceing her legs wide and spread out.

Panic raiseing in her throat she crys out as she wriggles suddenly, life comeing back to her as she struggles, barly evening noticeing, at least for the moment, her school uniform now replaced with a very.. short silk purple skirt that is barly covering her bare sex, and allmost a strip of cloth wraped around her breasts, more like a red silk ribbon then anything, leaving the rrest of her slightly tanned body bare.

"Wwhats happening! Let me out! Someone help ME!" she crys out as she contunes to struggle vanely.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 am

Continging to struggle for a few moments but finding those unyelding chains not breaking she finally calms down a little... her heart beating in her chest as she tugs on the chains from time to time.

Thoughts floating into her mind as she swollows as her cheeks flush a bit as she releases just how she is postitoned.. feeling the air against most of her bare skin.. half wishing someone would find her.. and half wishing someone wouldnt simply because of how she much look at the moment..

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:20 am

(I hope you don't mind me joining in, but since no one else has, I figured I might as well.)

"Mornin', sunshine," the thing chuckled in the darkened room, slimy hands reaching out to stroke her thighs. As he oozed closer, she could see... Nothing. His form was warp, indistinct, a translucent mass of constantly shifting ooze, save for the two tendrils that had reached out to run their palms up and down her legs.

"Looks like someone brought you here, then forgot all about you," he cooed in mock-sympathy, gently massaging her soles.

"Don't worry," he chuckled, wrapping the slimy hands around the pert cheeks of her ass. "I'll make you feel nice and warm inside..."

My profile

Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:30 am

Her eyes widening as she hears the sudden voice within the room.. her eyes darting around but seeing nothing..

"W-Who's there?" she allmost mews in responce as she gives a couple more tugs upon the chains holding her in such a lewed postition.

Giving a loud squeek as she felt the 2 oozed hands suddenly stroking her thighs she trys to flinch back but not really getting anywhere.. "Hhhey what are... wwhat are you doing?" She squrms harder as the hands slide around her flesh only to cup at her exposed bottom.. she arks up and away attempting to advoid the touches...

"Sstop it!" she swollows gasping a bit her form twisting allmost eroticly as she is held in that nice tight X.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:18 am

"S-s-stop it?" he mocked, immitating her voice as if he'd known her for years. "Are you really that d-d-dumb?"

Slowly, those creepy, slimy hands pulled her skirt up, leaving it around her hips as another pair of hands cuppped her ass, a thirt pair wrapping around her pert tits and squeezing gently.

"Think of this as something like finding a twenty-dollar bill on the ground and picking it up. Or perhaps you'd prefer I leave you until your rightful owner comes to claim you?"

My profile

Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:00 am

Scowls a bit as she contunes to struggle against the gropping apendages.. her body twisting this way and that as she feels that little piece of skirt that was allready barly covering anything lift up more to show off her clean shaven sex.

"Sttop! Iif i found 20 dollors i would turn it into securaty so they could find its rightful owner" she mews and contunes to wriggle. She grunts as she sees what looks like something like a allmost shapeless pair of hands suddenly come up to cup her breasts.. trying more vanely to ark away but getting no where.

The chains jingling lightly as she twists this way and that still not getting anywhere in her attempts to pull them free.

"I dont belong here, please just let me go" she pleeds within her movements.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:18 am

Slowly, he untied the ribbon that bound her perky young breasts together, a pair of long tongues slithering up from beneath her to lick her nipples, teasing her aureoses with the tips of his tongues.

"I think you're lying, goody two-shoes," he chuckled. "In fact, I'm certain of it. But maybe you have a point... After I'm done with you, I'll leave you chained up so that whoever brought you here can still have their turn..."

Slimy fingers slipped into her puxy, spreading her warm lips open as he fondled her ass and tits, pinching and twisting her nipples as he groped her, his tongues teasing her earlobes.

"After all, we must se that it all gets back to its owner, mmm?"

My profile

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:04 am

Struggles fruitlessly within the bindings as she tugs on the chains.

"I said stop it!" she crys out as she feels the no more then a ribbon falling from her top, giving view of her perky round breasts sporting pink little rose but nipples... she grunts softly as the tounges come up and start licking over her sencetive tips. Shaking her head as she trys to shift her body this way and that to advoid the touches as they stroke around her nipples.

She gasps a bit as she feels the fingers stroke over her bare sex for a moment before pulling her lips apart.. letting the cool air assult more of her lower regeinds Shaking her head stronger as she feels the tendrils stroke her ears loves softly as her ass contunes to felt up she crys out growling a bit..

"Uu have no right...!! stop this at once and leave me alone!!"

Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:42 am

"Let me put it this way," he said with a cruel chuckle, holding her cunt open as thin tentalce teased inside it. "Who's gonna stop me?"

Another thin tendril rubbed itself against her clit as he slipped a few thin tendril into her ass and began pulling her tight little pucker open. "If you're on your best behavior and take it like a good little bitch, I might let you go when I'm done. Otherwise, I'm sure there's someone waiting around for sloppy seconds. Get the picture?"

My profile

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]