View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 That is not a Water Puddle... (Sephriot) 

The girl collapsed under the pain, making him smile, the cry pure music in his ears. He used the chance, rolling upwards, still under her clothes, never breaking the skin contact, wrapping in a thin belt like thing around her belly, settling finally under her breasts.
“It hurts so sweetly, doesn’t it?” He toned down the pain…to a more or less considerable amount, as if the muscle would cramp and not feel like getting burned.
“You want to try that again, sweet one?”

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:06 am

Giving a pitiful whimper, she silently thanked the blob for its humaness and downed the pain for her. Though still giving cramps, she cringes and drops her had to looke at the ground.

"N-no..." she whsipers, and understands he is now under her clothes completely and it just below her breasts. What was it doing? Aleace could not register it.

"What-what do you want with me?"

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 pm

He used her, like a puppet without the strings, letting her stand, making her body move even when she didn’t want, taking a moment to decide where to go, making her walk through the door her first ball of light had slammed into, making her push open it, her eyes, when adjusting to the light finding out that it was an old classroom of sorts, dusty desks standing around. “Cosy..:” it sounds in her mind, the girl making her way< towards one table, sitting on it.
“What I want? I’m not sure, maybe I want to hear you cry out in pain…or in pleasure, I’m not totally sure about that.” Her hands moving the top of hers, buttons slowly falling prey to her manipulated hands. “What I’m sure of is that I’m going to fest upon your body….”

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Feast? Did the monster mention feast? As in eat? It was going to eat her? The thought made panick rise. She made a mewl as her maipulated hand softly rubbed her left nipple. Her shirt began to come undone as her hand trailed up and down her front.

"Are you going to devour me?" she finally asked, still trying to regain control of the situation.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:16 pm

The row of buttons finally ending, the top parting, her shoulders shrugging, the cloth falling down her arms with the movement. Her gaze, and head, one of the few things she could shift, could now fall in the small ring of rubbery mass around her torso, partially hidden by her chest.
“I could consider eating you whole, but that wouldn’t give me what I need, but maybe I will do so after I extracted what I carve from you…” he chuckled lightly, hands reaching up, cupping her breasts before caressing them though her bra. “You know what you may have that I’m interested in?”

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:45 pm

She cringed and a stiffled moan came out as he carressed her plump breasts through her fabric. His words made her tremble and panick with no understanding. Finally, she found herself able to speak.

"You want something fro my breasts, but I can't quite figure out what," she says and still struggles to gain her body's movements again.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 am

She cringed and a stiffled moan came out as he carressed her plump breasts through her fabric. His words made her tremble and panick with no understanding. Finally, she found herself able to speak.

"You want something fro my breasts, but I can't quite figure out what," she says and still struggles to gain her body's movements again.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 am

Her hands idly slipping under the bra, the fabric pushed up over her orbs, letting them ‘fall’ out under it. “You didn’t pay attention in classed, hu?” He asks, as she would feel a light stinging, as he infuses her with the toxin that will get her breasts to lactate, or at least start the production of the heavenly sweetness.
Her struggle was rather futile, the monster having taken control, making her more an observer in her own body, able to read some thoughts of hers as well as control her and inflict pain when he wanted.
Two tentacles formed from his body, the mass seemingly taken from nothingness, letting them slither over her belly, downwards, hinting at what was to come as they slowly neared her school uniforms skirt.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2