View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Insanity of the Goddess(For Clarice) 

Post Insanity of the Goddess(For Clarice)
It had been quiet that day for the most part anyway other than a teacher yelling at the student Clarice. Though it seemed as if she had done nothing to bother the class, she had been given a detention slip for the next weekend to last all the next day in detention from midnight to 11:59pm. one might consider it cruel for such a minor infraction though the rules were quite clear, when a teacher sent you to the basement you didn't refuse; student's that refused had an odd habit of diappearing for a couple weeks and returning with amnesia. Thus the day passed and midnight finally approached as too did the time of her punishment...

me... I just stood in wait in the quiet dark dungeon like basement altering the place to my whim holding the student's file in my hand filling a deep hole with water I could easily use her fears against her to get her adrenaline pumping but, that wouldn't be any fun by itself I'd create new phobia in the girl if I could my broken mind was an asset working on the twisted punishments I was asked to carry out.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm

She huffed, growling lowly and glaring at an image of the teacher before descending down into the basement. What did she do you may ask? She back mouthed the teacher for calling her out on her intelligence. If there was one thing she didn't take was some stupid person who believed they knew her, but didn't know nothing about.

She slammed the door behind her that went to the stairs in a fit of open rage and just dared this detention supervisor to rile her up more. She was never one to kill, but she was being pushed to the point where she wouldn't mind injuring anyone. She stepped into the dark halls and sighed, trying to calm herself.

"Alight. I'm here!unfortunatly... Where am I suppose to go now?" she called down the halls, finding the fact that her soft voice was altered back to her in echoes was abit creepy, but she embraced creepy. That's what she was anyways...creepy. She talked to herself, practiced saying words no one except another witch could understand. But she was used to it by now...

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Her voice was quite a pleasure to hear as I finished my work on her torments preparing myself to I slowly stepped out from the darkness of the central chamber hitting a button on the wall next to me the torches around the room and the hall lit showing me in all my glory, a ten foot tall female with sunrise orange fox's ears and sunset orange tails, a group of 9 of them flowing from behind me wearing or seemingly wearing a long white kimono of sorts hair reaching down to my tails i brushed a hand through it as I looked down upon the student.

"Clarice correct? Right in there you've been assigned to the central chamber; only for the worst offenders... I do wonder however what you did to deserve it."

It would seem that they had gathered an ancient Japanese spirit to punish her... especially given how I wasn't walking so much as I was gliding across the ground.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:39 pm

"What is this?!" she bluntly asked, bewildered by the fact of what lay infront of her, well rather hovering infront. She backed away quickly and held her hands up ina defensive pose, narrowing her eyes and glaring the creature before.

"Who are you? I don't take the fact that I'm suppossed to listen to you," she, eyes scanning the room and lay on the torches around her. Perhaps she has a means of using a weapon now.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:01 pm

I shook my head slightly well a bit more than slightly before responding to her enjoying watching her look for a means of escape. the futility of it all was just delicious.

"I'm called Mina Riley, and this is detention I'm just your detention orchestrator deary... and yes the school requested me to do this thus you must obey me. besides that..."

I paused back turned to her neck turning 180 degrees to look down at her.

"I'm a goddess, I could torture you in much worse ways than they will allow me."

as my neck returned to a proper position she could feel an odd crawling sensation against her skin as I analyzed her a bit.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:25 pm

She shivered under this Mina's gaze and quickly manipulated the fire around into what appeared to be some form of a spear like shape to protect or possibly kill her.

"Bullshit I'm listening to you. I don't take kindly to different species since I've been here so leave me the hell alone and I'll do my detention the old fashioned way," she states and waits to see her make a move.

She was abit nervous with the fact of how this woman could turn her head in such a fashion, so sadistic like and how demanding she was. But she wasn't about to not put up a fight against her. She was extremely surprised their were female monsters on this island. Surely their not all...lesbian are they? She shivered at the thought and could only assume that's what this beast was after.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:18 pm

"Must I trouble myself and force you... really? I did offer a sufficient warning didn't I... I suppose I must not have if you aren't in the chamber yet."

It had mostly been meant as an internal thought but, was said all the same as I turned my entire being to look down at her as a hundred of the white fibers of my fur stretched from what still appeared to be a kimono and lashed out at Clarice seeking to bind her completely in a sort of cocoon from the neck down to literally drag her in a smile toothy crooked and cruel crossing my face my eyes a bright fury stricken red now.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:34 pm

She cried out and sent everything she could at the things that were trying to get to her.

"Get away from me!" she yelled, sending fire after fire at the things before scrambling and racing towards the door.

She'd rather not deal with this and hopefully the fire would keep her busy as she neared the door once more. She terrible in listening to others, though she really didn't give her an exact warning or anything. She certainly trying to escape this and face anything else but a monster.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:50 pm

She was trying to escape, it was kind of cute really I just offered a gentle laugh as I stepped through the flames mostly brushing it off though it actually did sting a bit... something I hadn't expected from something simple as a flame.

"The door is very much locked and very much sound proof. Now be a good girl and come with me I've made tea and cake."

Tea was certainly an odd thing to serve in a dungeon during torture let alone cake. the Fur tentacles tapping at her back waiting for an answer the second she would refuse they wrapped around her and dragged her towards me though I was a little polite if she agreed I'd retract them my eyes showed my frustration as they turned white looking to her tough I was being honest to the student, something she wouldn't often have the luxury of with the creatures of the island.[/quote]

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:20 am

She could only watch in pure horror as her flames merely burned her slightly, the tappping on her back made her squeak and become stiff as a statue. If that didn't work and with the door being locked (Now that she tried to open it) she basically had no choice. She could fight her off more, but Clair wasn't stupid. It was better to bide your time rather then going all out the first try.

She huffs as she finally walks SLIGHTly beside the monster, making sure to keep a good distance between them since it was plainly obvious she didn't like this one damn bit. She could only give a soft glare as she waited for her to tell her where she was supossed to go then. She finally accepted that the creature was here for her punishment. It would be kind'ave coincidental if she wasn't so it was better to just let the facts become facts. Not that she was in the mood for tea and cake, but the offer sounded almost to good for her to pass up. She figured she may need food and drink to strengthen herself if this monster was going to do something to her.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:50 pm

I led her into the central chamber glad that I hadn't had to force her to follow the room was quite depressing various implements of physical and what appeared to be sexual torture along with various doors leading to other tortures finally in the center of the room was a neat table with a white tablecloth next to a server's tray with a cake and a teapot.

"Do sit down please and we'll enjoy a nice little snack before we begin!"

I didn't notice it but, I was sounding just a little mad before I shifted my form into a girl whom appeared to be of similar height to a student wearing a red sweater and brown skirt along with a red beret between my ears. I calmly took a seat and looked at her with a strange smile as i took a knife and cut a couple of slices of cake placing one on each side of the table along with a tea cup filled with tea.

"Do enjoy, I'm sure I shouldn't give it to you but, I was told to do as I would in my punishment."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:17 pm

"Forgive me for not saying thank-you. I find it hard to swallow that I am to be tortured as such," she growls, looking to the pieces of cake rather warily. Perhaps the monster might've slipped something into it or even the tea to drug her up.

But it did look pleasing to the eye, and after hearing her stomach growl she sighed with defeat, tasking a piece and took a small bite out of it before she actually ate it like a normal person. After having just a single piece she picks up her tea and drinks rather slowly.

"I still find it rather harsh that just because I backmouthed a teacher they sick a monster upon me. Can you please just tell me I'm not....going to have to do anything WITH you?"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:46 pm

I finished the cake at roughly the same time as her and I listened to her words before I again spoke.

"A bit cruel I know but, That's their choice I suppose... as for promising You won't have to do anything with me, I'm afraid I can't I did just share a snack with you thus f I did I'd have already broken that promise but, Don't worry; since I stopped being like you nothing I can do can count as 'sex' by the definition of it it would require the proper parts."

I would blabber on for a little longer mostly incoherently until I picked up the tea cup sipping slowly as I cracked my knuckles and neck.

"When you're done we can begin I can drink while doing what I was asked."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:16 pm

She sighs rather harshly and peers around the room, shivering with more unwanted anticipation. She pushed her tea aside and got up, holding her arms almost as if she was protecting them.

"Let's just get this over with so I can forget about this sooner. Since I'm trapped with you and will only get out once my punishment is over let's just get this done with."

She was really not looking forward to this, but she was trapped none the less. Might as well get this started so it can end sooner.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:53 pm

I shrugged, apparently she didn't know the punishment was time based all the better for me thought as I prepared the first torture in my head.

"Do you like those clothes?"

I asked curiously looking them over kindly scratching my neck a little as my blue eyes gazed around the room looking as though I hadn't decided just what to do yet. Of course I hadn't really and I really wanted to start small.

((what exactly it is she's wearing?))

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next