View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Insanity of the Goddess(For Clarice) 

"Well, these are my casual clothes. Jeans and a red shirt," she answers quickly before crossing her arms. It was apparent she didn't know what the time base was. She was never told such a thing just to come down here. The principal must've found it humurous not to tell her, but not that she cared really.

She was extremely edgy with what was to happen to her. Punishment usually ended particularly badly when it had to do with sex related themse. She could only imagine what this monster had in store for her.

((I'm sorry for stating so. This is 12 p.m. so she would've changed already.))

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:13 pm

I nodded to her and pointed to a simple table to the left of them it had few identifying marks to it save for a few buttons on the edge. again I cracked my knuckles taking a deep calm breath.

"Lay down right there if you wouldn't mind."

It seemed like a simple request of course it couldn't have been that easy but, my request really was that easy for the time being at least.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:19 pm

She gave a small whimper as she pulled her head away from where the creature pointed. She dropped her head down and defeatidly layed down where she was asked to do so.

She could only stare at the woman before for a short time before she turned her head and gave a glareful stare to anything her view. She wasn't trying to crack, but just knowing something was going to happen was breaking her will right then and there. Tension and suspense was a horrible punishment for her indeed.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:25 pm

as she laid down on the table i sipped at my tea brushing as my hair a bit removing the beret for a moment making my way to the table ever so slowly as I finally arrived i pushed a single button and a machine lowered from the ceiling to hang over her then I pushed another button then I pulled a silver lever nothing seemed to happen fr a few seconds. I truely didn't know what any of these devices did I kicked the table and it began to work metal poles formed a cage around us and the floor opened allowing her and the table to fall into the pit below. she could feel a liquid and there was a loud splash. I looked at it curiously it was too thick to be water. she would soon begin to feel a mild pleasent warm sensation around her calves and thighs as her jeans began to melt away.

[color=indigo]"Do tell me what this does, I honestly have no idea."/color]

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:44 am

She wasn't much for medieval times, and having a cage around her that had a pit below seemed quite primal in her standards. As she was suddenly dropped into the hole, she gave a loud cry, wondering and hoping she wasn't going to break anything. With a loud splash and a sputter, she finds herself in neck deep...water? She tenses rather quickly, completely nervous with being in something she couldn't exactly handle.

She thought she was going to drown for the moment nefore she felt her feet rest on some type of surface. It was some comfort before a tingly sensation ran up and down her calves. She was starting to feel bare, no fabric brushed against her skin and she soon realized her jeans had dissolved. She was extremely happy her skin wasn't following, but it felt rather odd.

She had never been in water that did this, so she now came to the conclusion it was definitly not water. She raised her head up to see light and that creature whom was to be her tormentor.

"What is this stuff? Its eating away my clothes!" she yells back up, mostly to make herself believe what was happening then telling the monster.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:18 pm

I looked downward and shrugged to her as I pushed another button the liquid fell out of the pit through small vents leaving her in half of her shirt, her bra and panties the denim completely gone save for a scrap or two that continued to dissolve near the bottom of the pit. another button and the floor raised and the cage lifted. her feet however couldn't move suddenly they were bound leaving her standing they began to spread her legs slightly as the stood and a rather large metallic phallus began to rise from the center of the floor. I approached after taking what appeared to be a paddle from the wall and smiled.

"Mmmm... this is going to be fun... I do hope you're no a virgin or this might hurt a bit more than it should."

I took a finger and moved the material away from her slit to give the object free reign before pushing a button at the floor another set of shackles came from the ceiling limiting how far she could move her arms, preventing her from covering herself or from falling over.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 pm

She glared with intense anger and hatred to the woman infront, despising her torturous ways and how she merely smiled to her displeasure. As her legs spread far apart, she already knew something was going to come in.

And soon enough not to dissapoint her, she sees a glint of something rise up beneath her. Struggling seemed imonent, but for some reason she was struck with a frozen sense of fear, unable to move but could only stare in horror. Was she going to be abused? Her arms shook with shivers as her legs merely hung in place. She gives small yelps as her last defense against such a large thing was torn away from her. She could only stare at the woman with shock, unable to understand why she would want to see her squirm under her grasp. Must be some pleasure to see her writhe like an ant with a magnifying glass. She squints her eyes shut, unable to peer at the monster and turns her away.

She merely thanked God she wasn't a virgin...but it was a bittersweet moment to thank such a thing.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:45 am

((forgive me for taking so long, i just noticed this was here ;^^ memory failed me))

I simply watched as the metal object plunged deep into her mostly dry core though it wouldn't hurt much, the device seemed itself to be gently prepared for this. I'd laugh a bit at her expression then simply shift a lever on the same panel, the speed in which it did it's work increased though it would stop abruptly holding still for a moment before it began to twist.

"Tell me how it feels dear, Before move on. Oh and don't worry you'll be nude sooner or later, I'm sure those clothes are uncomfortable. especially with how I have to shift your panties."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Her eyes widen in surprise even though she knew it coming. Her dry lips make a small painful fold as they accept the invador as best as they could. As it began to piston in and out of her halfway nude body it certainly didn't take long before she began to moisten. Soft pants and grunts as it delves deep into her come swiftly and more fluently. Just by the sound of her breathless moans of rising pleasure should be a good enough answer. Her teeth grit as she shuts her eyes to actually try and ignore the sensations.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2