View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Bound for Pleasure One way or another "Open to anyone&q 

Post Bound for Pleasure One way or another "Open to anyone&q
It has happen so fast, She had been sitting in study hall when suddenly the schools code enforcement/punishment goon squade had suddenly burst into the room calling out several students names.

Looking up from her desk in shock her pierceing green eyes seeming startled as strays on her red hair fell across her youthful face when her name was spoken outloud. She blinked several times as they didnt waist anytime with anyone, reaching out and grabbing the selected students they quickly found themselfs having there arms bound behind there backs and collars sliped around there slim throats.

Blinking again as 2 of the people came over to her desk as they reached down and grabed her roughly by the shoulders she was treated to the same treatment as the other students where. "hhey whats going on? What have i done?" she grunts she struggles lightly. I hard hand comeing down upon her ass as they swat her for putting up even much of a fight.

Finding her arms tugged behind her back as a couple of leather straps going around her wrists and them yanking her elbows togeather as the effect thrusts out her breasts more. Another degrading moment later she feels the leading person suddenly slip one of those collars around her throat. They grab onto the front ring of the collar as they tug her along over to the other girls, even as she gets placed behind them she notices now that the other girls now have had there collars linked togeather by a thin but strong seeming chain, keeping them all togeather. It isnt long as she joins the other girls as she finds her collar linked to them also.

Standing there as she figits a bit the goons take up lead and in back of the line of chained students.

"For crimes against the schools code, theses students are to be punished forthwith and shall not be returned for several days, if then depending on how there reabilition goes. If anyone has any questions, feel free to see the head of the Basement, Im sure they would... *love* to hear your protests" The goons suddenly annoucing at the door. even from the shock of there statement about days, the bigger shock was seeming every other female student suddenly shifting in there seats at the thought that if they did say anything that they might join the line of chained girls.

The goons didnt waste any more time as they started to lead the chain of girls out of the room, eather forced to follow or end up being dragged as they followed there captives out the door. They were lead what seemed to be the most populated area allmost as if just so they could been seen by the other students to see what even still unknown crimes could cost them all.
After a bit of the contuned lined they finally went outside and down the road, still in there nice little, prison gang style. A big black building that every student know as the basement came into view, the large front doors where allready standing open with gaurds posted outside as if awaiting the students allready.
Nodding to there fellow gaurds the head of the line lead the girls down into the building, only a dim glow visible around them. After a short time they were lead into a slightly larger room, allmost circler in nature. The assorted girls blinking a bit at the sight before them. Around a circle in the middle of the room was little rounded humps coming out of the floor and covered in latex, no more them a foot or so out of the floor but looks like someone could stradle them.

The gaurds talked amongst themselfs for a few moments before they suddenly came back in force to the students.. a shreek breaking out amongest the students as they found there panties suddenly ripped or cut from there bodys as the gaurds hands went up under there skirts. Crys of protest went out but only hurd upon deaf ears as the gaurds where just intent on what they were doing.

Mollys eyes widing as the gaurd came to her.. there hand lifing the back of her skirt as she tried to twist away only to have her ass slaped roughly again. Her pantys griped at the him line and yanked back, making them dig roughly into her sex for a moment before the gaurd cut the straps to pull them away from her body.. the cool air suddenly assulting her body. Gasping a bit the gaurd unchained her from the other students and pulled her roughly over to one of thelatex humps in the floor.. pushing her over it he shoved down on her shoulders until she was forced to sink down to her knees, her thighs on eather side of the cool latex hump as the thing pressed right up against her naked slit, feeling strange a bit. the gaurd tugged the front of her collar down and reached out in front of the hump on the floor where there was a hidden catch as he pulled up a chain and leashed it to her collar, keeping her slightly bent forward and keeping her further pressed onto the latex. Another couple of quick hidden straps later she found that her knees and ankles has been bound on eather side of the same hump, now really forceing her to stay where she was.

The gaurds quickly did the same with every other student, forceing them down on the humps in the floor having there naked sexs under there skirts to press hard into the strange latex humps as they were bound there, forced to gaze at each other at least for the moment. The gaurds having finished stood and most of them left, leading one by the door as he brought out a small remote.

"Students for the next few days you will be punished, used and abused as we see fit. And maybe if we dont think you have reformed we will simply sell you off into slavery, wether to some buyer or some tentacled monster that just wants a little pussy to feed on, but you will be punished and abused for the intire time you are here" Even as the selected girls gave protests he touched the remote as the latex centered under each of there pussys starts ever so softly started to ripple.. allmost as if it was alive. Even at there shockled faces at the statement or the suddenly ever so barly felt rippling the gaurd turned away with a promese to return in a bit as he left the room, the solid iron door shutting with a thud leaving the assorted students looking at each other.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:53 pm

{Monsters are free to join as they see fit as long as it fits the story i outlined. Students i have left it that you can join just as i also stated how we students have been taken. I hope lots will join.}

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm

*Having watched what should have been a strange sight march across the school grounds, Rask felt a familiar opportunity arise. Delinquents, criminals, rebels, outcasts, and of course the misjudged...he was used to seeing them marched around and punished back in the underworld. And...as he did now, he wondered what he might gain from their plight.

He waited for the guards to leave and entered the building, materializing out of the shadows in the corner to lean against a post and watch the girls. Some already becoming aroused by the vibrations between their legs.*

"WELL, Well, well...look what we have here..."

*Some girls cried out, hoping he was not apart of the Disciplinary Department, others cringed at what this strange man might do to them. He walked around, bending down to prod at some of the students' rears, he stops at one girl and noticing how wet she was getting fingers her for a moment...she gasps and whines for a moment then he stands up and licks the tip of his finger.*

"MMMmmm....tasty. So, I hope you girls are ready for this, because honestly I don't see this ending well for you."

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:32 am
Profile WWW

Gasps the moments the rippling starts as she struggles.. her body taut as the bindings hold her spread over the mound of latex.. her arms still bound behind her back as she struggles fruitless. The soft rippling under her sencetive part of her regiens unable to be advoided as she looks around the room at the other bound students.
Swollowing a bit she gasps as the man suddenly seems to appear out of nowhere. Shaking her head a bit her long red braid down her back and resting behind her as she wriggles a bit as she watches him go around the room.. other unlucky students seeming to get stroked over there asses.. even one of them seeming to get more then that.
She growls a bit her piercing green eyes flashing as she struggles a bit harder at his statement.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:34 pm

*Looking towards her, he removes his sunglasses revealing red eyes that seem to have a glow to them.*

"Well, somebody that's a little fiesty."

*Walking over, he stands before her, the bottom of his fine coat brushing the tip of her nose.*

"I think you some real education on your situation...let me help you with that."

*Moving behind the Molly, he stands just so she can see him over her shoulder. Squating down her begins fingering her dampening sex, light touches are first, but as she gets wetter from all the stimulation he begins finger-fuckinger her at an increasing pace.*

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

Grunts and she wriggles as the guy walks over to stand before her a moment. she wriggles a bit still unable to break from the bindings that hold her down.
"Let Me go.. we wont say anything jsut let us all go" she gasps as you walk behind her.. her head turning a bit as she gazes back.

Gasping aggain as he leans down behind her as she feels his hand brush up under the back of her skirt.. only to feel his fingers start stroking over her sex.. She growls again bucking for what she can as she trys to ark out and away from his touches. Grunting as she shakes her head causeing her long braid to twist down her back.
"Ugg stop it you dont have any right!" she crys out as she feels his finger slip into her tight sex and push up into her as he starts to finger her slick passage.. gasping a bit from time to time.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 am

"You have no rights, your own kind sold you out long ago, I'm just here to take advantage of that. You should take advantage of the situation too..."

*He pushes his two fingers knuckle deep into her tight sex, getting a sharp gasp from her. He then uses his other hand to seek out her clit and begins gently rubbing it, the tip of his fingers teasing it, rolling in circles around it.*

"So...tell me...how much is it worth to you to get out of this place?"

Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 am
Profile WWW

Jerks as she contunes to try to get away from the manhandling as she feels another digit sink into her moist folds bringing another gasp from her lips.. her sex clentching around the invading fingers..

"I said STOP IT!" as she twists still trying to get away even as a spazem of pleasure jerks to her core as her clitty is found and started to be rubed also.. "pplease stop it!"

Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:07 am

*Over her should, she sees him remove his jacket and toss it to the side, kicking off his shoes as well. He turns away to starts undoing his tie and shirt before starting to pull it over his head quickly.

However, upon removing his shirt his skin is now a dark navy, black leathery wings unfold as if they had been there the entire time. His hair is jet black and he turns back his face is dark and small fangs can be seen as he smiles.*

"Guess I might as well get comfortable if your not going to be cooperative..."

*He kneels down behind her and begins licking her cunt, lapping up the juices and pushing his extended tongue into her vagina. He rubs her clit and starts fingering her anus, he pushes all this stimuli upon her quickly hoping to overdrive her senses.*

"There! See what you got yourself into?" *He says between licks*

Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:58 am
Profile WWW

Growls a bit as she jerks within the bindings.. her arms tugging at the bindings but unable to break free. Shaking her head as she feels him suddenly get up behind her only to hear this appearent guy jsut start removing his clothing.

"No i wont and why should i, you should jsutgo ahead and remove these bindings before i really get ticked off!!!" she growls out as she contunes to wriggle there.

From her bound postition on the latex its harder to get a face closer seeing as the latex is pritty fermly pressed against her anyway. even from her bound postion.

Gasping a bit as she feels a finger trying to prod roughly at her ass she clenches hard and jerks again.

"I said Stop allready!" grunting a bit as she feels licks starting over her sex again.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:44 am

*He stands behind her, and pushes down on her rear with his foot, forcing her sex to press more firmly into the latex.*

"Alright....for starters."

*His dark clawed hand reaches down infront of her and undoes the hook that holds her head down. He then let's his pants fall and kneels behind her, as she turns to look at him he smirks and taking hold of her hips he begins pressing his large cock up against her wet lips.*

"There, the more I fuck you, the more I'll unbind you and let you see how useless it is. It's not these physical binds that keep you in this situation..."

*A long tail whips behind him and he digs his hands into her rump, as he let's the tip of his member get wet from her juices.*

Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]