View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A Warm Welcome, in inappropriate places (For Kanukai) 

Post A Warm Welcome, in inappropriate places (For Kanukai)
I lazily opened my eyes, expecting to come across the serene sunrise that normally greeted me every morning in Dorm Room 300. I was completely dissappointed. My face was currently flushed in a very bright let emanating from a headlamp hanging from the ceiling. My arms were tied behind my back and the binds were tied to another rope, pulling my arms up behind me and causing me to bend over. I let out a groan as my body finally realizes where I am. I struggle to move, finding that my legs are suspended in mid air by a rope tied around each ankle. My waist was burning from rubbing against a rough rope, completing the intricate suspension.

My eyes gazed down, seeing a smooth, tiled floor and two pink mounds standing at attention, protruding from my breasts which were hanging loosely in front of me. Then I realized I was naked. The numbness that had overtaken my body wore off and pains began to radiate from certain areas. My breasts felt like they had cuts across them, delivering quickly and cleanly like a paper cut. My jaw was sore, as if something had been inside of my open mouth for a long time. A soreness overtook my lower body, concentrating near my pulsating sex and my burning anal hole.

I groaned again, searching around me for a way to get free from these binds. The last thing I remembered was being sent to the head master's office for exploding a condom full of water underneath my English Teacher's ass. The whole class had erupted into laughter, and he guessed it was me, trying to get back at him for the detention. I had been sent into the basement and that was the last thing that came to mind.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:50 am

Had been, while the girl was drugged away into a dreamless sleep, been enjoying another young girl. She looked fairly spent, the snake having been playing with her all night. Smeared with dried seed, the creatures shaft forcibly buried inside of her rear as she took great, strong thrusts into the delicious girl. Thankfully though, her humiliation ended when the snake noticed the other waking up. Her coils loosened, and let her fall to the ground in a motionless heap. Breathing heavily as she soon fainted. Curiosity peeked, she glided smoothly over the tiled floor. Out of sight for the moment, slipping behind the girl, the smooth swishing of her scales gliding along the floor the only sound which graced her ears. Apart form the unconscious groans of her other plaything.

"Wakey wakey," she teased cruelly. A firm hand reaching up to swat the girl's rear roughly. Hooking a finger in an inspecting manner, pressing into her anus for a moment, probing at it curiously. "Must they be so rough. Never a tight girl when I ask for one. They'll soon be missing another teacher for a week for this stunt."

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:12 am

As my hearing came back, I gasped, my ragged breathing drowned out by a wet slapping sound and finally a thump. I then heard a dry sliding sound, like sand paper scraping on the floor. I would have jumped if I could have as I heard the tenacious voice. I let out a loud yelp, my tendered rump searing in pain and a red mark appearing where I had beens truck. I groaned quietly when I felt a sharp fingernail and a skinny finger piercing my throbbing anus. "Argh, what did I do to deserve this...?" I groaned quietly to myself. This isn't happening, this isn't happening... I told myself repeatedly, trying to prove to myself that it was a night mare like the ones I had after I had heard about the rapist monsters. But this one was different. It was real. And it was painful.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:19 am

Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:11 pm

A cruel chuckle came from the serpentine woman and her hand lifted to give that rum another hard swat. How much she adored a female, human rump. So soft and so very sensative. Her fingers working delicately to part the mounds of flesh as she began to explore her little piece of meat. Long flexible tongue slurping out to wriggle itself between her ass cheeks. Thin tip prodding at her little pucker, pressing into with a slowly slick squish of warm flesh. Probing her deeply wit the prehensile pink muscle.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am

I let out a deep gasp, my face heating up on the spot, glowing red, like heated metal. I was panting, my recently abused body reacting immediately to the piercing of my sensitive and puckered anus. My body swayed ever so slightly, shaking my breasts slightly.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:55 am

The creature gave a soft chuckle at the reaction, despite burying her tongue deeper inside of her tight pucker, only to let it slide free with a slick, disgusting 'slurp' of a sound. Leaning back on her coils to observe her little toy for a moment. Hands brushing slong her back, trailing a nail up her spine until it trace the curve of her right shoulder.

"Quite a delicous girl," she said aloud, her fingers hooking over the girl's shoulder to try and spin her around, and give her a glimpse of just what it was that had her this oh so very long night.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]