View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 In School Suspension (Paul Epsis) 

Post In School Suspension (Paul Epsis)
Six months in Shokushu and El's built up quite a rap sheet: Insubordination, Tardiness, Possession of Contraband, Fighting... She's violated just about every regulation in the rule book, and this morning, she's planning on stacking that discipline record even higher. At 9 in the morning, first class bell ringing, she's still in the bathroom getting dressed: a pair of black Pumas with a sleek red and black skirt, stopping just above her knees, matched with a tight little Clash shirt - flashes of skin white and toned between the skirt and top, the smooth, toned flesh of thighs peeking from under the skirt as she walks. This is certainly a dress code violation, but since she was planning on ditching class anyway....

She peeks her head out her door, reaching to grab another detention notice off of it, crumpling it in her hand. She slips into the nearly empty hallway, hustling for the way out. Eyes skip rapidly, checking the side corridors, checking over her shoulder. The exit's in sight, eyes on the prize, when suddenly, a voice, lyrical and amused, behind her. "Elise Renfroe?" El freezes in place. She turns slowly, reluctantly to face the hall monitor, a busty little blonde with ruthlessly cruel eyes. She could swear the girl is picturing her naked, her eyes lustful, licking at red lips like a predator. Then again, most of the girls make El feel like she's being undressed by their eyes. Maybe she's just paranoid. El stands in place, her bottom lip poking out in a sulk, arms crossed behind her back, doing her best to look forlorn. "Um... yeah....?"

"You're requested downstairs, to discuss... disciplinary measures." And this is it. El's just about ready to bolt when the girl's hand closes over her arm. She briskly dips into a side hall. Through corridors El's never seen, down and down and down stairs, and El dragged along, stumbling, tripping, little skirt bouncing. It grows darker, older, like sinking through levels of an excavation site, until finally they're there. Cold, and damp and hewn out of stone, the sub-basement looks like a relic from the Middle Ages, and in front of them, a heavy wooden door. El's sour, catching her breath. She turns on the other girl, growling, "Just wait a fucking second here!". BUt the girl won't. Instead, she reaches for the heavy door, pushing it open like it was the door to a doll house, and pushes El right through. "Have fun!" she purrs, taunting. El, stumbling forward, falling onto bare knees, her palms skinning against the hard floor as she tries to catch herself. It's pitch dark, and she can hear the tremor in her voice as it echoes through the stone work. "Uh..... HEllo.....?"

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:30 am

He had been requested to teach detention this week, he did not decline this offer, instead he embraced it. This was the chance he was looking for that, legally able to put his hands on the female body, and do what he wished with them. Quietly standing there in the shadows his bestial eyes saw her clearly. Her petite form masked in the darkness of this schools evil basement. "Welcome to detention." He said softly, his voice carrying a soft echo in that cold stone room. "You have been brought here for your disobedience of the rules and will learn them, at any cost." He said softly as his fingers laced together and cracked. His Torso was bare if one could see it and it something seemed to be sliding under his flesh. "Should I recite to you your record?" He said going by the book for the beginning part, but that was only a short reciting of codes..very droll indeed.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

"Um.... THIS is detention?" chewing on her bottom lip, knees pulled up to her chest, seated on her skirt. Blue eyes shine like diamonds in the dark - keen, inquisitive, trying to focus on the shape in front of her. She reaches into her pocket for a lighter, squinting at the shape through the flame before stroking it against the tip of a cigarette. Puff-puff. All she can make through the tender light of the flame are glimpses. "'cuz it looks more like Abu-Ghraib." She's shaking, meanwhile, talking to choke down that terror trying to claw its way back out her throat. She's had.... experiences here.... and while her brain's done a tidy job of blocking those visitations away, there are still glimpses, and these are enough to break the soul.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 am

He could not help but to chuckle darkly as she lit up and made the Abu-Ghraib commend. He stood there stoic like a statue with arms crossed, his eyes adjusting to the soft glow the small hot cherry put in the room. "Your record told me that you here before, so you should know that Abu-Ghraib is a College hazing compared to what it is like down here. This is more like the Spanish Inquisition." He said with a chuckle.

Whisking the air quickly with a tentacle that sped so fast no even a blur of a shadow was seen in the air as he spun it, lashing forth it cracked the air near the red hot cherry of her Cigarette, causing it the throw embers and fall from it. "No smoking on school property.." He said as he began to walk around. His feet knocking against the cold stones.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:26 pm
Profile YIM

Jesus Christ! What was that??? Suddenly she's plunged back into dark. Her breath comes fast around the unlit cigarette still in her mouth, whole body a trembling wreck. Goosebumps rise over her body, nipples rock hard, her eyes darting frenetically through the dark. She's pushing shakily to her feet, doing her best to project her voice towards the figure she can't see. Her voice is on the verge of collapse, "Think you could maybe turn the lights on if we're gonna talk? I mean, I'm not a cat, and I'm sure you're real pissed I skipped class once or twice or whatever," confidence snowballing again as she keeps talking. Her arms are curled protectively under her breasts in a huge against the cold "But the counselor says I'm just acting out. Daddy issues or whatever," broken cigarette bouncing in her lips as she talks, "so maybe I just need therapy instead of punishment."

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:15 pm

The ominous sound of his shoes on stones growing closer, with the whisk of something moving in the air, probably his 'whip' "I could, but it ruins the dark atmosphere..and keeps you on edge, and makes my fun a whole lot funner." He replied, and the steps stopped sounding but his voice kept growing in strength as if he had started to move without noise. "Well if you already know that, why are you here and not at a shrink??" He said softly. Then for a while there was no noise.

"Plus daddy can't save you." he said softly into her ear and then leaps back to have his booming laugh bounce off the walls, echoing into the room. "Do you really want to see the horrors I will instill?" He asked with an amused voice. "Fine!" He said with a chortle. He snapped his head after another moment of silence and the lights from the Halogen lamps above buzzed to life. Filling the room and dismissing the shadows that plagued her vision. Showing the doctor in his glory, bare chested and with a horde of flailing tentacles spawned from his back. "See you master now..who will teach you." He said with a grin as walls were shown dotted with tools of torture, and the floor covered with large devices of all the dark worlds creation.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Funner's not a word, teach, and I came here to get away from Daddy." She's got lots of courage when it's dark.... Well, she can feign lots of courage when it's dark, at least. Then the lights flash back and her eyes just about burst from her head. The cigarette tumbles from her pink lips, clattering between the wet cobblestones. She shrieks, scrambling backwards. Shoes scramble and slip on the slippery floor. She trips, spinning, stumbling back to the door. Her hands grasp for the knob, but there's no way she could budge the door if she even got the chance.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 am

He reached into his trouser pockets and removed a long steel key. 'This is what you need, and I won't be giving it up." He said placing it back and chuckling. "The light can be a real bitch, sheds away false courage, and with sight and the right work..truth will become part of you my little pet project." He said as he slowly stepped closer, His tentacles moving slowly along the ground towards her ankles.

"Resist as much as you want, it will just make it rougher on you." He said, giving them no chance, breaking their will to fight was a part of his specialty. "Now come here my pet..I want to play with you." He said darkly, crooking a finger to her in a beckoning fashion.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:17 am
Profile YIM

She's pushed her back flat against the heavy door, heels pressed together, arms at her sides with the palms on the heavy wood of the door. She's raised to her full, meager height, bangs danging in her eyes, wet as she shakes her head jerkily. Eyes flit over the chamber's instruments, each more grotesque than the last, most of them too esoteric for her to have any clue what they're for, others so simple and barbaric she can surmise their precise purpose. Eyes are wet with fear, snapping to the tentacles licking at her shoes. "Nuh-uh. No. No way...."

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:34 am

"You talk like you have a choice!" He boomed out, those slow moving tentacles lashed out to lash themselves around her limbs and torso. His eyes looking around. "Now lets start instructing you on how to properly act..shall we?" He said looking over her form with earnest interest. "Mmm, I wonder what kind of sounds this little flower will make." He said quietly while he seethed with dark evil intentions.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:47 am
Profile YIM

Her body is soft toned cream under the halogen lamps - smooth soft white wound over lean muscle, tensed and silky. Black hair and black lashes framing her face like oil against ivory. A tentacle, slimy and thick snagged around each ankle, spreading her legs apart, rising her skirt up her thighs, toes just barely reaching the ground. A single tentacle roughly jerking her arms over her head, bound together at the wrist. The motion rolls her shoulders back, sending her chest thrusting forward, tits bouncing perkily. Her heart pounds rabbit-quick in her chest, the little thumps visible against her exposed body. Her eyes are squeezed shut tight, even as the tip of a tentacle, wrapped securely around her neck, traces up her cheek. She breathes out her nose in quick, exasperated gasps. She says nothing now, on the verge of tears, doing her best to just dream away the whole thing. This can't be real.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:26 am

Extra tentacles had released themselves from his skin, tearing her clothing away now, popping a few buttons and such. "Well, not so strong now are you?" He asked as he leaned his head to the side to watch her body become bare in front of him. The tentacle around her neck and against her cheek moved to slid to her lips as it extended. More moved to her breasts and squeezed roughly. His tentacles traced her bare body, writing against her flesh in soft strokes. "Mmm excellent.." He nodded as tentacles began to suckle on her exposed nipples, and rub against her delicate sex. "I should torture you first, but it's tempting to ruin you now.." He grinned as he brought her body closer.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:33 am
Profile YIM

The ripped remnants of her shirt dangle from her shoulders, bra pulled open, breasts hanging out in the damp, cold air. Pink nipples poke out from the small, pert breasts like they could cut glass, panties and skirt pooled at her feet, until her whole body is left on display, neatly trimmed pubic hair a black swath against milk white skin. Metal glimmers from her ears, her tongue, her eyebrow, the colorful ink of the tattoo on her lower black licking around the edge of her side. She quivers while the tentacles roughly fondle her. She tries to jerk her head away from the tentacle, but finds that she's held rather firmly in place around the neck, so it continues to prod at her lips, pressing again and again as it tries to force her open. Her sex, moist, rarely touched, leaving the tentacle that explores her moist with her sex juices. It trails spots of cream onto her clean sneakers. A moan escapes her lips, soft and yielding, a tiny, pouting O, but just enough to allow the tentacle entrance past her lips, into her mouth.

The tentacles peel her off the wall, shredded shirt falling from her shoulders, the remains of her clothes tumbling to the floor, leaving her bare but for the tennis shoes and short socks. Her body pitches forward as she's yanked, her hands still above her head, her back at a downward slope in near-parallel to the floor below, her face rocked forward towards his body. Her mouth almost touches her captor's chest while her ass and sex are lifted in the air behind her.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:46 am

((I'm sorry, but controlling my tentacles is causing me trouble in thinking.))

Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

Is there anything I can do?)

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next