View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 In Deep (For Nittia) 

Isabel nods her head blushing profusly, she placed her hands, palms down, on the desk and stood there naked. She closed her violet eyes waiting to feel the presence of the teacher so he could examine her and she could go back to her room, curl up with a good book and forget any of this had ever happened.

Wed May 30, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM

The artificial light dimmed as he stepped behind the girl, his eyes scanning her body appraisingly. The few indentions she had where obvious signs of bondage but little else.

"Hmmm," the man who was assumed to be a teacher began. "Certainly you bare signs of being restrained young one." His voice calculating as always, seemed somehow more sinister at this distance. A gloved hand reached forward placing the cold leather to the girls exposed pale thighs and began to trace the faint marking. His other hand followed shortly, a few fingers at first but then the whole hand rubbing the marked area's of her thighs.

"Yes, restrained it seems you were...Tell me if you will while I continue to inspect...what all this alleged attacker did to you. With so few signs of struggle...I am curious. No cuts, bumps, scrapes or bruises...certainly didn't seem to put up much ...if any...of a fight."
The Nightbringers gloved hands continued to trace the embarassed girls thighs ever so lightly, slowly working his way upwards.

Another hmmm escapes Nightbringers lips, as if pondering the evidence. With a sudden movement of action, the Nightbringer pulls his gloved hand away from the girls thigh and grabs the back of her neck, bending her over the desk as his body somewhat lewdly presses against her. Leaning down towards her ear but keeping his face from begin seen should she chose to open her eyes again. "I think you'd best go over the details again...perhaps this time a bit more convincingly." The man kept the girl pinned to the desk with ease, his eyes wandering up and down the girls supple flesh. "Or perhaps there is something you are hiding... His tone unwavering, though firm.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Wed May 30, 2007 3:45 am
Profile YIM

She winced feeling the eyes bearing down on her naked skin. she listened intently her head beating terribly. Her lips parted as he asked for more details and her cheeks flushed. She stuttered to speak but it wasn't fast enough and a cry came from her rosy lips as her head was jerked back and he demanded more from her.

Violet eyes widened, "NO! no I'm not hiding anything!" she cried out tearfully, frightened now at his forcful push against her body. she trembled, "I...it came up behind me... it had big hands... and it... gropped me and started to lick me... I couldn't get away... it was too strong... and it forced my mouth over it's..."

She blushed more looking down, "It's... thing... and then tied me up to the wall, it licked me more until it got between my legs and... went in..." she said the last softly. her small body quivering.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 am
Profile YIM

"Not hiding anything?" The Nightbringer let his free hand trace down the girls trembling back, following the curves of her muscles and spine until he reached her rear. Willing the shadows at the girls feet to take form, two small anklet restraints pull themselves from the protective shadows of the desk and snap into place. The restraints themselves felt cold like metal, but there was something odd about them, something rubbery. Nightbringer's free hand lay resting on the gives firm ass, squeezing lightly as he watches he lack of comfort pinned to the desk beneath him.

"We will see about that..." As his words fade off he pulls his hand off the young girls gorgeous ass and brings it back down hard with a resounding smack. His gloved hand around the back of her neck tightened a bit to ensure should the girl begin to struggle she would not get free.

The "teachers" hand lay against resting on the fleshy part of the girls exposed and now stinging rear end, lightly squeezing once again.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM

"yes! yes!" she cried out, "I'm not hiding anything" her voice was begging, his grip was scaring her. She felt something cold and rubbery snap around her ankles and jerked afraid that some kind of snake or bug had found it's way around her ankles, "Please... please beleive me..." she sobbed softly.

Her tight ass was being squeezed, almost painfully and she whimpered softly, only to jerk and cry out as she felt and heard the smack of his rubbery hand against her ass. Now red and stinging, her violet eyes teared up and she found herself sobbing softly, "please... stop... I'm telling the truth..." She strougled lightly but his hand held her firmly against the desk as she felt his hands squeeze her ass again, she tightly closed her eyes waiting for another slap of his hand against her rear.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

The teacher does not respond this time instead merely lifts his hand from the girls ass once again bringing it down upon her tender flesh with another resounding smack. "Hmmm." is all that is heard between the pause as Nightbringer raises his hand again...but when it falls this time part of the mans hand spanks the girls exposed womanhood. With each successive spanking, Nightbringers hand more fully begins to slap against the young girls pussy, lingering each time before it would raise again...letting it tickle the wisps of her blonde pubic hair.

Finally Night speaks again, "I suppose we will see if what you say is true..."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

Isabel squirmed, sobbing softly with each slap against her rear, her plea's going unheard or unanswered. Her sobs grow louder and she jerks as he starts to slap her womanhood, the tender skin and nub slapped roughly, turning her pick nether lips into red stinging lips, his hand lingering causing her to jerk fearfully.

she opened her mouth to speak as she heard his words but only a tearful sob escaped her lips instead.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:07 am
Profile YIM

Halting the spankings for the moment, Nightbringer releases his hand from the neck of the woman bent over the desk. Nearly laying on top of the girl, his seemingly covered groin grinding against the Isabel's naked rear. It was obvious from the hardness and thickness of his covered cock, he was enjoying the show thus far. His body does not linger long against hers, instead his hands slide down the frightened girls arms grabbing them roughly at the wrist. As his hands come to rest there, the same feeling of cold rubbery metal locks itself around the girls wrist, pinning her to the desk.

Once done, the teacher slowly slides himself off, "You are hiding something and you and I both know it. Tell me again...everything." Night growled at her, his hand's reach out and begin to squeeze her tender ass again. As if to illustrate his point, he pulls a hand back and smacks it down upon her bare flesh again.

The lighting in the room seemed far dimmer than it did now when Isabel had first entered, almost flickering as if trying to pierce the darkness but finding itself overwhelmed.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:29 am
Profile YIM

She was sobbing softly, tears trailing down her cheeks her hope smashed and fear looming. She cried out wimpering, trying to reach back and stop him from grinding against her with a gasped, "no" it was usless it seemed as her hands were grabbed up and soon she felt the same cold metalic grip this time on her wrists holding her naked body securley bound.

She shuddered feeling him sliding off her body, she quivered parting her lips, her wide violet eyes fearfull and tearfull. "I already told you!" she cried sobbing again softly, "I was gropped, bound and violated! what more do you want from me..." she hiccuped lightly between her sobs.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Another faint hmmm escapes Nightbringer lips, "More flies with honey...I believe that is the saying." The man doesn't explain himself but his actions surely reflect a portion of what he had said. One of his hands slide free from the now restrained girls rear and lets the finger tips every so lightly touch and trace the girls stinging red pussy lips. Rubbing and brushing against her womanly flower, the man steps closer letting his other hand slide up her body lewdly as it comes to a rest against her large breasts. His hands continue their dance about the young girls body, groping and rubbing.

"What more do I want? I think I'll show you...and perhaps in that we'll see if what you say is true."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:20 am
Profile YIM

a frown marred Isabel's sobbing face, "wha? flies... honey?" she didn't understand the saying but her body and her mind were terrified enough to guess that it wasn't something she wanted to know. She strougled against her bindings but her hands and feet were securly bound.

She jerked feeling fingers on her stinging nether lips, a mixture of pain and a pinch of pleasure. She quivered afraid that she was going to be raped again. She felt him continue rubbing and brushing het between the legs and closed her eyes tightly with a soft squeek, unable to prevent a slight amount of moisture to escape her pussy.

another squeak sounded in the room, her body brushed lewdly against and her breasts gropped, "no... please..." she begged sobbing softly trembeling, "don't..."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:40 am
Profile YIM

"My my, what is this?" Nightbringer asks, pulling his hand a bit damp with a small bit of her womanly juices away from her pussy and holds it up close to her face. Letting the young girl, smell her own excitement.

"We'd barely just gotten started, and already getting wet?" His hand drops away from the quivering girls face, sliding down her body smearing the warm juices against her naked flesh. His fingers trace the outline of the girls slowly dampening pussy again, finding the tiny nub of her clit, beginning to nudge it lightly with his fingers...even rolling it between his finger tips.

His own arousal continued to build watching the helplessly bound girl squirm and struggle against his tender caress. Little did she know what full he had in store for her.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:10 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widened, her embaresment growing as he noticed her wetness and brought a coated finger up to her face. She turned her face away from it strougeling to control her body and to escape her bindings. She couldn't help an involuntary shiver as his finger trailed down her flesh smearing the fluid on her body.

She jerked gasping softly his finger pushing against her clit and she closed her eyes tighter, "please... stop..." she whispered a few tears still trailing down her cheeks.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:52 am
Profile YIM

"Did you really think you'd leave here without telling everything or without receiving punishment?" The hand he was using to rub the girls pussy slides back up her body, cupping her other breast. As both his hands come to a rest, he merely sits there doing nothing for a few moments. Suddenly, he grabs the girls nipples pinching them firmly between his thumb and index finger.

After a few seconds the teacher releases his hold upon the girls nipples and merely stands there, ever enjoying the girls vain struggles. Minutes pass before he moves or does anything again. Placing his hand upon the girls soft womanhood, the rubbing begins again much more forceful than before.

"I have a few ideas as to what you may be hiding...but..." His voice trails off to silence, bringing his other hand down the front of the girls body until her gets to the hardening nub, pinching it lightly between his fingers. Truth being, he didn't honestly care if the girl was hiding anything or not but if she was...she was doing a fine job of denying it.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:10 am
Profile YIM

tears still leaked from her eyes and she trembled against her bindings, "I'm not lieing..." she protested, gasping softly as her breasts were cupped. Her body jumped and a small cry escaped her lips as her nipples were pinched fimly. she squirmed helplessly beneath him.

Her eyes widened feeling him move away. She tried to look back at him, to get out of her bindings, had he left? was he going to leave her alone? maybe he finally beleived her? suddenly his hand touched her and the sensation even stronger than before she gasped arching though she knew not if it was towards him or away.

she shook her head, "i... i'm... NOT!" the word not emphisized as his fingers squeezed her clit she clamped her mouth shut trying to deny her body's pleasures but his fingers were starting to grow wet with her nectar.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2