View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 In Deep (For Nittia) 

Post In Deep (For Nittia)
Off all the places within the school the Nightbringer would haunt, the basement was perhaps his favorite. Here the rays of the hated star that would dare interupt his own fiendish delights could not interupt. It was also here Nightbringer had learned that which he had come to crave would be delievered own to him. All said the basement suited his needs as well as the needs of the Administration. Girls that broke the rules were sent down here to receive "punishment" and the teachers didn't seem to mind if Night intercepted them from time to time.

His "host" knowing how the school operated was certainly a boon and learning which rooms girls would goto for their punishment was made easy enough with that knowledge alone. Of course, this took away some of the fun of stalking, trapping or outright catching his prey...but with energy saved he could more fully commit himself to the girl.

The room itself was decorated like an old storage room converted to an office and then forgotten. Stacks of boxes had been piled up in the corners of the room, sealed but dust and cobwebs clung to them undisturbed. The center of the room was mostly clear and clean, save for a teachers desk with two chairs, one on each side. One could presume that it was so the teacher could "discuss" the punishments to come. Only one light hung in this room, a swaying single lightbulb one might expect to see in chessy cop movies where the perp is getting the good cop / bad cop routine. To put the trouble-maker at ease, Nightbringer took the time to write a note on the door.

"Miss Nittia,
Come in and have a seat, the teacher assigned to detail your punishment will arrive shortly.
"

The Nightbringer merely waited, watching for the door to open and the games to begin...

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu May 24, 2007 6:13 am
Profile YIM

Isabel Nittia, a young woman of 18, stepped cautiously down the steps into the dark and forboding basement. She jumped as she thought she heard a scream coming from one of the locked rooms and shuddered wrapping her arms around her waist.

She reached one shaking hand up to run through her strawberry blond hair, and violet eyes scanned the hallway looking for the door number. She took a deep breath telling herself again, that some one would see reason... really.

Sure it was hard to beleive that the reason she'd been found naked, covered in cum and blood and sweat in the hallway was because some dragonlike monster had raped her. Lets ignore the part were she'd actually enjoyed it. Eithor way no one had beleived her and so she was being sent here.

She spotted the door and checked the number quickly, before noticing a note on the wall, "oh... I guess... this is it" she muttered to herself before opening the door with a soft click. The door squeaked open causing a shiver of fear to race down her spine, 'it's just a squeaky door Isa... don't let it frighten you' she told herself mentally as she closed it behind her.

Her eyes scanned the room noticing the desk and the two chairs, the room was poorly lit. She sighed softly and started to make her way towards the chair.

Thu May 24, 2007 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

As the door creaked open Nightbringer slipped along the wall as part of the shadows. His flat grey eyes focused now solely on the young blonde girl who had opened the door. Such a treat she was to behold Nightbringer thought fighting back a bit of his more feral desire to manifest into the room and capture the girl. Patience, he thought to himself, no need to send her running and out the door and having to chase her down.

As she closed the door and began making her way to the chair, Nightbringer still part of the shadows on the wall began making his way to the door his watchful eyes still following her fearful form. He would have to seal off her means off escape first, and then he would get to show the already frightened girl why people are truly afraid of the dark.

Many dark thoughts slipped through Nightbringers mind how to best go about taking his prey. This was of course supposed to be a punishment for a rule breaker per official school regulations. Perhaps he would play games with this one at first, or maybe just try and break her to his will.

Never the less, the shadow mused, the next hours should prove to be interesting for the both of them. Though more likely than not, enjoyable to only one...

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri May 25, 2007 6:56 am
Profile YIM

Isabel sat down in the chair, hearing a soft creak of wood as her body settled on the chair. She placed her hands on her lap waiting patiently, her eyes continuing to examine her suroundings, taking in the shadows and the single swinging lamp, she started muttering to herself.

"Surely... some one will beleive I was raped... " she muttered to herself and ran a hand through her blond hair with a frustrated sigh. Her shoulders drooped lightly as she thought that no one was going to beleive her... the best advice she'd been given was to not tell anyone about it and try not to get caught.

"I should have just kept my mouth shut" she sighed.

Fri May 25, 2007 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

Now at the door, Nightbringer slowly began to expand across it like a blanket. Hiding the door and effectively sealing it to would be intruders, like the real teacher assigned to this young girls punishment and any thoughts of escape. With a slow deliberate motion the creature reached his shadowy hand up to the lightswitch while at the same time his body continued to slide along the floor, creeping every so slowly to the unaware student. Her mutterings caught his interest however and gave him pause in his movements. Nightbringer found it humorous that the girl was sent down here for reporting the very thing that was about to happen to her again. If the creature could grin at the moment, he would...perhaps a different way to go about this was in order. Of course, this one seemed fresh compared to others he had encountered. Most students had written the events off as nightmares, or just completely bottled up each event after it happened.

Yes, another way to play the game was in order for this girl. As quickly as they had come the shadows retreated away from the chair the girl was been sitting in, pulling all the way back to the door from where they had spawned. Slipping through the cracks of the door, the creature manifested himself into a physical existance. The grey palor of his host's human form seeming to drip with the liquid shade from the wall he pulled himself from. Long black tendrils of thick hair hung down and in front of his face, obscurring his pitch black eyes from sight. Opening the door, The Nightbringer stepped into the office where Miss Nittia awaited.

"Ah, good. Here on time. No need to get up, Miss Nittia. My file shows me that you are here because you are spreading rumour and lie about the school." The very tone of his voice was cold and emotionless. Nightbringer's mouth twisted into a sinister smirk, pleased that he was truly able to communicate with these beings. Casually, thought not making a single sound he moved to an area of deeper shadow so that even if the girl were to try to sneak a peak, all should would see would be the rough outline of a man. "But, all things being equal I would wish to hear your side of the story before any punishments are to be dealt with." At that the creature fell silent, waiting for the girls response so that the game could truly begin.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:32 am
Profile YIM

She continued to wait growing tense as the silence drone on. She fiddled with her fingers and sighed softly. The sound of the door opening was jarring in the silent room, she turned quickly to look at the intrudor and could only see the outline of a person... a man?

She heard him speak, wincing at the coldness of his voice, he wouldn't beleive her... but... one more time that was it.

She took a deep breath, "well... sir... as I've been trying to explain... When I was walking the school... with a map. Something came up behind me, it looked like a mix between a dragon and a man... I think. It was very tall... and it..."

she trailed of blushing and licking her lips nervously, "well... it did things... it um... tore off my clothing... tied me up to the wall and licked me... everwhere before putting it's... um..." she blushed more and clenched her fingers togethor, "It... put it's 'thing' inside me and took my virginity..."

"and that's why the teacher found me on the floor naked, with cum and sweat and blood all over me." she rushed out the last bit, "I wasn't having sex with a boy I was raped!"

Sat May 26, 2007 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

As the girl spoke, Nightbringer stayed completely still and silent while taking small amusements in her difficulty with the topic at hand. In his mind he thought to himself as the story went on how she had been a virgin prior to the attack. The primal center of his mind flooded with thoughts about how tight the girl would still be and the pleasure he could and would milk from her in the time to come.

"Hmmm." the voice from the shadows began seemingly curious and pondering. "A grave matter, indeed if true Miss Niita. Though you'll forgive me if I doubt any dragon man nonsense. None the less until proven otherwise, I have to side with the faculity until such a time as evidence can be found..." The man's tone was still completely devoid of inflection or empathy as his words trailed off. Playing on the girls hopes Nightbringer wondered just how far the young student here would initally be willing to go to prove her innocence. "I can think of one way to perhaps "see" if what you are saying is at least partially true. . . but such matters should be handled by qualified others, and your various punishments await."

From his postion in the shadows hidden away from the girl, he wondered if she would try to bargin with him. This was the first time he'd ever truly spoke with another being and he was still unused to a great many things of language itself. Much like the last, he fell silent, waiting the girls response.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Isabel waited anxiously, her heat beating quickly as she listened to the black figure of a man speak. She opened her mouth and shut it quickly, hearing him say that he sided with the faculty. Her heart drooped and she sighed, well... she'd tried.

She nodded slightly as he spoke of punishments, "yes sir..." she said softly before remembering he had mentioned a way to check, "how... could one "see" if I'm telling the truth?" she asked softly.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:38 am
Profile YIM

Still unseen from his current vantage the lifeless face twisted back into a sneering smirk. "Well, usually such acts leave marks upon the victim. A quick inspection should suffice as this attack obviously happened not long ago. If you are interested, you will be required to shed your clothing." He quite honestly figured the young woman would protest anything of the such...but if so the punishment does await.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:55 am
Profile YIM

Isabel stared at the figure her violet eyes widening in shock. Her fingers gripped the edges of her clothes as if to pull her clothing further onto her body to hide herself from prying eyes, her cheeks flushed.

"I...I would...h...have to be naked?" she asked stuttering over her embaresement. She licked her lower lip lightly before biting it nervously, "I...is...that the only way?"

her fingers tightened on the corners of her clothing as she stared at it waiting for a response.

Sun May 27, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

"Unfortunately, yes...it would be the only way as I would have to inspect for injuries and the like. The alternative is of course, having the punishment begin. Which would in a way be similar to admission of guilt." The man paused briefly, watching the girl clutch her clothing around her as if trying to hide herself from him from his earlier comments. "The choice. . . is yours, Miss Nittia."

With that Nightbringer just stood silently, ever watching the young girl and her subtle movements. Honestly, he didn't really care what the girl decided as ultimately he felt it would lead to the same end. But giving her a measure choice, perhaps even hope, would make the game all the sweeter. His eyes stayed locked upon the girl, trying to imagine from her various sensual curves without any of her clothing.

Though, he didn't figure he'd have to imagine for much longer.

Mon May 28, 2007 7:34 am
Profile YIM

Isabel looked down at the ground listening to his words. Her fingers tightened and she closed her eyes, she might be forced to be stripped eithor way as rumor had it the punishment here was quite tuff. she took a deep breath and stood up, her legs quivering beneath her, "al...alright" she said, "I'll show you."

her cheeks flushed as she started to remove her uniform. First the top, came up over her head to be placed on the chair, then came her blue short skirt. Next she reached behind her back and unclasp her bra, her breasts bouncing free of their confines causing a slight shiver to run down her spine at the cool temperature of the room which made her nipples tighten into rosy little buds.

Fingers reached down to hook around her panties, hesetating before slowly pushing them down over her hips, she stepped out of her panties and once more placed it on her chair. She stood there naked staring at the floor, using her long blond hair to hide her embaresment.

Mon May 28, 2007 11:32 pm
Profile YIM

As the young lady stood, Nightbringer tilted his head curiously. Stoic and silent as always he merely watched as the girl submitted to his "inspection" and began to undress. As he watched the girl quickly work to remove the uniform he watched as embarassment crept onto her delicate features, growing deeper and deeper with each article removed. The Nightbringer almost growled as Isabel's large breasts were uncovered, bouncing as if glad to be free. The single light in the room seemed to hightlight the silken smooth girl perfectly. Once she had finished stripping a small stretch of silence hung in the air.

"No need to be so modest Miss Nittia. If you would for me so we may begin the inspection, please hold your arms out to the side and up, as well as move your hair away from your body. Once I am able to see most of you, underhindered, you'll merely be required to slowly turn in a circle and then walk to the desk. From there we shall see if closer inspection is needed." While Nightbringer speaks his own shadow much like before begins to slowly slide back over to the door as well as the desk the girl is soon to be near. A little preperation couldn't hurt all the while his empty eyes stared hungrily at her pale flesh, wanting to pounce upon her, to ravish every inch of her. Shaking off the primal drive and instinct he continued speaking, "You should know, if I am sufficently pleasedwith the results I think most likely we could for go the punishments."

Tue May 29, 2007 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Isabel looked up slightly her cheeks still flaming as she pushed her hair over her shoulders and behind her back and slowly lifted her arms up.

She was still blushing but held her head up as her breasts jutted up, visual indentations along her thighs, breasts and ass were obviouse to see. She thought she saw a nod from the shadowed man and started to turn in a circle slowly, before making her way to the desk.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:48 am
Profile YIM

"Now, place your hands upon the desk, palms down. Don't be nervous Miss Nittia the closer inspection will not take long."

He would need to more convincingly pass for human if he was to approach the girl without setting off any alarms, while he waiting for her to do as she was bid, he began trying to force his visage into that which the host once was. He wouldn't be able to change his ashen grey skin or any colors, but all tentacles and wisps of wild shadow that trailed from his being slowly began to disappear. Hopefully the darkened room would keep him hidden well enough for the moment. Though at first look it certainly seemed something had recently happened to her, but he knew she wasn't lying in the first place. All that mattered is how he twist it.

As he stepped from the corner, the shadows seemed to stay with him as he silently began to approach the girl. The details of the Nightbringer were hard to see in the darkened room but easily one could tell he stood about 6'5 in height with broad shoulders and seemed like he would be in very prime phsyical condition. Long raven black hair that seemed to absorb the light hung in front of his face, further obsuring any obvious signs of the seeming uncaring and cold Administrator.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next