View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 My Sin: Lust *Open season for monsters* 

"Umm... ok.... what do you want me to wear?"

Kari undressed herself, putting them in a neat pile in the corner. It was rather cold in here; her nipples hardened and pointed out like pink darts. She walked over and handed Quaetea her pink thong.

"Here you go." she said.

How could a monster turn down such jailbait?

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile YIM

she walked to the corner to the pile of clothes and took the thong before striping out of her usual garments, including the chain that attached to her neck and left wrist offering them to Kari before dressing in the thong brak skirt and blouse smiling a bit.

"alright put those on you can keep them if you want but, we'll begin once you're dressed, no saying I can't let you wear something during this."

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Kari got dressed in Quaetea's clothes, finding that they fit her rather well.

"You have a... unique taste in clothes." she said. They revealed more skin than would be legal, but at the same time, they covered all the private areas... maybe it could be something worn during a Halloween party or Mardi Gras.

"Now what do you want me to do?" she asked.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

she took a deep breath before she began to instruct planning in the few moments she took how exactly to start. pink eyes moving to a lever on the far wall forcing it to move with a simple force of thought the wall shifted and latched onto Kari's ankles and wrists as she began to walk upwards slightly until she was three inches off the ground and matching height to Kari whom was just a tad taller physically.

"Not sure if it's possible but, try to enjoy this."

she said pulling a jar of salve from the door with her mind opening it and dipping in her hand before walking over to Kari and shifting the material from over her sex and without much caution forcing her hand into the girl's sex to wipe the salve around her folds. the salve would highten her sensitivity & arouse her greatly though the restraints would make it impossible for her to ease the feelings without help.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Kari's wrists and ankles were suddenly gripped by shackles from the wall. Her pulse went up a bit, and she tried to keep herself calm. After all, what was the worst that could happen?

She gasped as Quaetea applied some sort of salve to her nether lips. It made her body tingle, and for some reason, she suddenly felt much more relaxed.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

Quaetea nodded as she pulled her hand from kari's tight folds wiping it against a towel for now the salve didn't taste very good really. she'd walk to the chair they had been sitting in earlier and she'd sit legs crossed at the ankle as she'd watch the salve take effect, it wouldn't be long before kari was begging for release begging to be used in ways she normally wouldn't. A smile as she'd whistle a little just a little tune out of the boredom of the wait.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Kari was confused. Why did the girl go back and sit down after applying the salve?

She was about to ask the question out loud, but then she felt her clitoris come out of its hood. Shortly thereafter, she felt kinda horny. no, very horny.

"NNnghh...." she squirmed about in the binds. "It's.... mmmm.... AHh!" She was suddenly feeling more horny that she had ever felt her entire life! She started bucking her hips against air, imagining that she was riding a thick dildo.

"MMmmm! Please! Fuck me!" she cried out, though to no one in particular.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

Quaetea stood smirking slightly at kari's reaction to the salve, it was more potent than she could have dreamed. she stood and approached the begging woman looking over her pink eyes showing a bit of hunger but, more restraint. a hand moved over the cloth that again hid her womanhood from view tracing on the garment her slit; obviously it was torture to deny the girl release in such a way, to tease her like this.

"Would you like that... if I stripped you and toyed with your body in any way you could imagine? what if I told you I could take the shape of a male would you want me to... would you want me to?"

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Kari let out a frustrated moan as her pussy lips were teased.

"I don't care what you turn into! Please fuck me hard!" She screamed. "Please! I need to cum!"

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

"What sort of punishment would if be if I did what you asked? this is torture not happy fun sex romp time."

she laughed a little pinching the woman's clit through the cloth quite roughly before manipulating buttons and levers with her mind again, the floor shifted open and up rose a strange device; a sex machine obviously though. Quaetea shifted the thin piece of material that hid her sex and allowed the device to dip into her as it slowly moved barely simulating her, truly teasing her. she moved to gather a pair of clamps and attach them to her nipples through the cloth, a faint electrical current running through them & now her body, not painful just tingly pleasant in fact.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Kari's expression lit up and she bucked against the binds, eager to have the machine deep inside of her. She let out a loud ear shattering scream as she could not fill her up with the shaft. Clamps placed on her nipples zapped her with a low electric current which aroused her even more.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:16 pm
Profile YIM

It was a fun sight to watch as the machine slowly... pumped and twisted within kari's folds too slowly to bring enough stimulation for release the current rose sharply for a moment before returning to the faint arousing pleasant current.

"Mmm..."

she hummed another putton and something wrapped around kari's waist and moved her forcing her to bend at the waist supporting her weight as the machine continued to thrust into her giving Quaetea a nice view of her shapely bottom.

"Lets see... perhaps a bit of pain; I can't let all of this be pleasure... especially since we have as much time as I wish to use with you."

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:39 am

kari bucked against the machine as her waist was raised. SHe didn't care about anything but her elusive orgasm.

"I don't care what you put in me as long as I can have my orgasm!" she cried out. She tried kicking her legs, but to no avail.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:45 am
Profile YIM

"Oh I see... so you do deserve a few of these punishments after all little perverted human."

she snickered lifting the black flap of material that normally covered the akti's own ass and pet over a cheek once before lifting her hand and sharply cracking it down on the well shaped curve of her bottom only once to test the reaction.

hope that didn't hurt her too much.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:52 am

"AAHH... please! Spank me again!" Kari demanded. She was actually getting pleasure from the pain!

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next