View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 My Sin: Lust *Open season for monsters* 

Post Re: My Sin: Lust *Open season for monsters*
Bump. Any chance of Posting soon?

How could a monster turn down such jailbait?

Tue May 27, 2008 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
(( :oops: Sorry ladies! Didn't mean to take so long! Haven't had much time online, between working two jobs and volunteering twice a week. Will try to be on more, though.))

With an evil grin on her deceptively youthful face, Jezebel snapped her fingers, and four chains with shackles on the ends extended from the stone walls attached to all corners of the Basement to secure themselves tightly around Kari's limbs, replacing the she-demon's tentacles and holding the captive blonde firmly in place, offering the pretty young thing no room to struggle. The thick steel chains, cold as ice, stretched the young woman's arms out so wide that they looked as if they might snap off at any moment. Kari's head would be the only thing she'd be able to move at all at this point.

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

((Bump))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 am
Profile WWW

OOC: Sorry, everyone, but I've been very absent.

Kari moaned in frustration as she wanted to cum, but wasn't able to reach herself in this position.

"Oh please fuck me!" she screamed, trying to buck her hips forward. "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!"

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:24 am
Profile YIM

((NP. Glad to have you back. Hope everything's ok with you.

I PMed Quetea on her Darwin account to let her know the thread's active again, so I'll let her make a reply before I post again.))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:48 am
Profile WWW

"To grant her this wish would be premature I believe... I have so much I could learn from you Jezebel."

Quaetea grinned darkly eyeing the girl hanging like a piece of meat before them.

"It would be an honour if you'd instruct me on how to use her wonderful looking body... unless you'd rather show first."

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 am

Kari tried rubbing her legs together, wanting so bad to get at her pussy like a nasty itch.

"AAAAUAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed in frustration as she couldn't do anything to sate her sexual hunger.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile YIM

"If tthhere'ss one tthhing tthhat I've learned during my time here on Sshhokusshu, my dear Quatea, it'ss tthat no matter how exxperiencced one iss, tthhere iss alwayss ssometthhing new to learn."

Ah, the pleas and screams issuing forth from the struggling Kari were music to her ears. There was so much hunger...so much frustration...so much desperation in her voice. Jezebel could stand there forever just listening to the pretty thing scream out her sexual frustration as she struggled so desperately to pleasure herself.

"How about tthhiss...we sstart out witthh you sshhowing me how you would usse her body, and we can go from tthhere."

Jezebel's cock hardened once more, the hot, throbbing member extending little over two feet in length and about three and a half inches in thickness as she witnessed the torment of young Kari. As she stood between the sex-starved blonde's legs, the lecherous she-demon used her tail to stroke the obscenely huge member, which was so long that the head of her cock was rubbing up against her captive's lips, which of course only added to the succubus's pleasure.

Using her tail to stimulate herself meant that her hands were free to use on Kari, and she immediately began to tease the woman's inner thighs gently with the pointed tips of her sharp red nails, getting closer and closer to Kari's sweet little pussy each time, only to pull back before reaching its destination. She wanted to do more, but the metal suit that Quatea had placed on the girl was still in place, so there was little she more could do at that point until she and Quatea decided that it was time to remove it...

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

"How I'd use her body... lets see."

she hummed slightly to herself as she approached Kari's desperate constantly teased body. It was a pitty this form couldn't do much more than lift bend & break things as far as she knew. It hadn't been a form she'd used too often. The metalic chain suit would be left there a hand looting through a closet quickly to find a certain salve of sorts which she'd allow drip onto to young woman's skin and the cahin as well. the salve was a topical anestisia, though not a powerful one, it would weaken the sensations given to her in some places. She smirked slightly.

"Now I believe we can play with her and enjoy ourselves without letting her cum at the very same time. How fun."

she llaughed at the girl running a finger over her partially numbed sex to see how she'd react.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:24 am

Kari's body shivered as the finger traced over her numbed sex. Even though it had worked to some extent, it still couldn't sate the sexual hunger of the hormone ravaged girl.

"Please... fuck me.... give me release..." she begged the two. Her lips pressed against Jezebel's cock and she began to lick at it, servicing the succubus once again. "Don't you want to ram this into my cunt?" she asked her as she sucked the red head off.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5