View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 My Sin: Lust *Open season for monsters* 

lifted her hand once more and repeated what she had done before though this time quite a bit harder, the flesh becoming a bright nearly glowing red her hand though matching quite nicely. she shook her hand snickering a little at the reaction before her tail began to shift under the skirt.

"Good girl... now perhaps we should work a bit harder... what else do you want me to do to you Kari?"

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:03 am

Tears streamed from her eyes. She loved the feeling of being spanked. Her pussy leaked warm fluids as she continued to beg for release. It was like an itch she could not scratch. Her body continued to buck up and down, albeit in a very drunken rhythm. Her muscles were tired, but she was still desperate for her prepetual orgasm.

"Please fuck me hard!" she begged again. "I can't stand it any longer!"

How could a monster turn down such jailbait?

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:52 am
Profile YIM

"If you really want me to... I suppose you've suffered enough for the first phase."

She'd strip off all she wore folding the garments and placing them on the chair in the room standing before Kari turning once to tease her with her nearly perfectly formed body before she'd step out of view of Kari into that closet the door closing not wanting to sicken kari with her shape shift. though even with the door closed the sounds of cracking bone and tearing flesh could be heard as she shifted to her only male form thus far. in a minute of two the sounds stopped and a few moment's later a dark skinned horned figure emerged wearing what appeared to be armor of some sort from the waist down looking at Kari stroking her cheek before walking over to the levers and Buttons reversing all she had done, Kari was freed from her bonds & the machine though not her urges. she sat their on her knees, nectar soaking the white material between her legs as the male quaetea approached.

"You want release do you? Then take off your clothes for me."

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:02 am

She paid no attention to the ungodly noises, but instead focused on lowering her hips so her clitoris could be prodded more and more.

Kari fell to the ground as the new being released her from her grip and she immediately started masturbating, tearing the clothes off in the process. She moaned loudly as she satisfied her sexual hunger, but it still wasn't enough. She stood up and gripped the new being in the room.

"Fuck me, please!" she screamed. "I want to cum until I pass out!"

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:09 am
Profile YIM

((ohhh so you're dark suzaku ;^^ didn't know that))

"I'm afraid I'm a virgin to this form, do teach me what males enjoy before I do as you ask Kari..."

she... he... IT said to her standing before her the odd tentacles attached to her back stretched and began to caress the woman's back and chest knowing at least well enough how to please her, though mostly from mind reading as the little fox.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:24 am

Kari's hands went to his cock, and she stroked it with her hands. Her left held into the pulsing testicles underneath as her right felt up and down on the bottom of his veiny appendage. She really knew what she was doing, having done this before.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:12 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Jezebel chuckled to herself as the slender, crimson-eyed succubus watched the scene below, the fiend's demonic powers keeping her completely hidden from sight as she hovered silently a few feet below the Basement's ceiling. "You ssseem to be enjoying yoursself down tthhere, Misss Sssatou. I hope you don't mind if I join in on the fun..."

Jezebel quickly made her descent towards the basement floor, her leathery red bat-like wings making not a sound, and as she touched down, the demoness immediately dismissed her invisibility spell, and Jezebel's form materialized mere inches away from Kari and Quaetea as if out of nowhere, revealing the hermaphrodite demoness in all her glory.

The succubus was surrounded by a mass of fleshy tendrils of varying thickness that sprang out of her back, and one massive phallic tentacle-cock directly above her clit. Her fiery blood-red eyes positively burned with lust as she stared hungrily at the naked blond, the she-demon's mouth curled up in a predatory grin, revealing sharp, pointy fangs.

"I do apologize to have kept you waiting, Misss Sssatau. I would have arrived mucchh sssooner to adminisster your punisshhment. However, it sseemss tthhat my essteamed colleague here hass managed to fill in quite well during my prolonged absssencce."

Jezebel's thick, meaty member rubbed gently against Kari's lips. "You appear to be quite adept at pleassuring a monsster'ss cock witthh your handsss. Would you care to demonsstrate your oral sskilles asss well? If you do well enough, I may reward you for it. I asssure you, my dear, tthhat you will find the reward mosst pleassing."

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:30 pm
Profile WWW

Kari turned around to meet her original teacher. She looked at her with great lust and came over to her, kissing her on the lips. Her hands went to her cock, and she stroked it as she kissed Jezebel.

"Please reward me, Mistress." She said in a heaving voice. "I'm so horny right now."

She got down on her knees and licked the throbbing cock, wetting it all over before she took the entire shaft into her mouth.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah ah ah..." Jezebel admonished as she wagged an index finger at Kari. "Remember, my pet, you are here for our pleasssure, not yourss."

The demoness let out a satisfied hiss when Kari got down on her knees and shoved the bestial length of the she-demon's mouth, showing off a great level of skill in that feat alone. The lustful succubus couldn't wait to find out just how skilled this pretty young thing really was.

"Bessidesss, it would not be conssidered a proper reward if it wass given to you before you ssuccessfully completed your appointed tassk. You will pleassure uss both firsst. And if--and only if--my comrade and I are both completely ssatisssfied witthh your effortss, tthhen you will get your reward."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:41 am
Profile WWW

Kari sucked the cock some more, pulling out at times to run her index finger between the slit on the head of the cock. She sat up a bit and placed the dick between her breasts, and brought them up and down the shaft while she teased the tip with her tongue.

"How is this Mistress?" she asked.

Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:00 am
Profile YIM

((bit of a busy day today sorry for the lack of being here))

The feeling was different from that of less humanoid feminine form though the 8' 4" demon-esque form of this alien's pleasure was far from unwelcome to it. eyes turned to the other creature to arrive nodding as it spoke being quite silent as attention was shifted from itself to her the strange metallic armor like flesh shifted as part of his body to cover himself for the moment just for the moment at least taking time to observe Jezebel and how she acted.

"It is kinder than I had planned yet I suppose it seems fair enough."

this time it took to crouching for a better view had she known that Jezebel was coming perhaps she would have taken a different form but, what was done was done, the day would pass with this form or she would be forced back to her birth form if this human did a good enough job.

"I will take a few moments to learn from example from what I will believe has experience in things of this sort."

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:21 am

Jezebel closed her eyes and let out a satisfied moan, obviously pleased by the efforts that Kari was putting into pleasuring her. as she watched the lust-crazed student lick the slit of the she-demon's cock while she titty-fucked the monsterous shaft with her lovely breasts. "Mmm...Tthhat feelss very nicce, my dear. You are indeed quite sskilled at tthiss. Keep it up and you may yet get your reward."

As Jezebel praised Kari for her efforts, she sent a telepathic message to Quaetea. Take all tthhe time you want. And just so that you're aware, I have no intention of remaining 'kind' to this little sslut. I am merely toying witthh her for now. It won't be too long before young Misss Ssatou sseesss a very different sside of her 'misstresss'.

The demoness paused for a moment before adding, Tell me...what exactly wass tthhiss 'plan' you had for Kari? Perhapss tthhere may be a way tthhat we could work togetthher on it.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 am
Profile WWW

She pondered a few moments what exactly her plan had been in truth there hadn't been much of one, she made it up as she went. She'd continue to watch unable to directly reply to her mind wise in this form she'd just nod as she watched though thought a reply just in case she could pick up the knowledge as well as send it.

it was less of a plan and more a vague concept of punishment & mental torture I'd be glad to follow the ideas of an experienced one who knows what they're doing well. I am sure I could learn well with a teacher...

Of course it wouldn't be much longer until she could shift shapes again, the previous 24 hour period was almost to an end... well based on the current time on the planet akti.

would have been a disappointment if you had decided to be kind... I was quite enjoying torturing her

Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:30 am

Kari continued to suck her off. She pushed her tongue into the folds on the cock, tasting the residue of semen inside. She brought the shaft to her mouth and made numerous patterns and circles with her tongue.

"Please tell me when I am done, Mistress." she said. "I want to be rewarded soon."

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 am
Profile YIM

((G'night...I'm off to bed now. Will post a reply tomorrow after work--Probably sometime after 6pm est))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next