View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Dared: Searching the Basement (for Drakus) 

Drakus is suddenly standing before her, as she'd guessed right about where he was. She can sense his huge body looming over her, his burning eyes looking down, and a taloned finger touches her under her chin and tilts her head up to meet her gaze.

"Very well... Shall we just move on to the satisfaction of carnal desires, Persephone?"

His hands suddenly move to grasp her by the shoulders...

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Persephone's eyes widened when she felt him right there in front of her. She had to crane her head back quite a bit to look up into his eyes, finding them an iressistible red she was sure his other victims had found a beautiful shade as well, in the (not so) privacy of their minds--right before he made his move. She always felt intimidated by people taller than her and Drakus was no exception to this. The girl felt like curling up and shying away from him like some schoolgirl meeting up with her crush.

She mentally slapped herself again, remind herself that she was a schoolgirl and no, she was NOT developing a crush on someone who was going to sex her up until she came all over the place and have him come inside her.

"Very well... Shall we just move on to the satisfaction of carnal desires, Persephone?"

That woke her up a bit and she moved away from his touch, backing up right into a corner. Damn. She started to move away, lest he trap her right there.

"You know my name...How rude to say such things when I don't even know yours yet."

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:16 pm

"Indeed, how rude of me. I am Drakus, you are Persephone, and we're going to shortly be VERY close to each other. Physically, at least."

He steps forwards, ready to grab her if she tries to scramble over one of the heavy tables to either side of her, the only way she can move away from him now her back is to the wall. He leans down so his face is level with hers.

Or maybe more than just physically... Do you forget I can sense your lustful thoughts, Persephone? I know what feelings you are struggling to deny even now!

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Persephone, dear, sweet little Persephone did not enjoy being cornered and not by someone larger than her in the way Drakus was. But she met his eyes dead on when his face came close to hers and she even managed a little confident smile.

"Oh, really?" She asked. "You haven't even kissed me yet and already you want to ravage little ol' me?"

She shivered slightly at the tone he had in her mind, blushing brightly that he knew her thoughts and her feelings--even if she barely understood them herself. But she would not let him get to her and she would get away from him. Darting to the right she did her best to jump the table and hope that she could make it to somewhere--anywhere that Drakus wasn't.

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 pm

As the girl leaps for freedom, his taloned arm flashes out to grab hold of her skirts. He yanks her back, halting her mid-air by the garment and moves to the side, leaving her only the wall to roll into.

Innocence and spirit covering lusts as depraved ans any monster... This girl was truly beginning to excite him.

"Oh no, Persephone. Don't go yet... Where do you think you would go anyway? There is no way out, unless you can move a table that weights ten times as much as you do. Until I've been satisfied, you are trapped down here."

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Her shriek pierced the basement as she was yanked backwards. She ended up smacking painfully agains a wall, stopping her a moment. She had almost cracked her head against it as well, but had enough sense to curl up at the last second before impact. But her back still suffered and she had a feeling she'll be bruised in the next day there. It took her a moment to recover, staring up at him where she laid, sprawled out on the table she had unsuccessfully tried to vault over.

"Like I said....you haven't even kissed me yet. But then again, you don't just go kissing on a first date."

Now that was just plain silliness escaping her lips, but then again, she could just be trying to sound like a smart mouth. Still, her body shivered momentarily, acknowledging when he had said the word 'satisfied'. He seemed very intent on having her body and it sent an electric thrill up her spine. Biting her lip again, she weighed her options.

Did she want to get fucked senselessly? No. Did she usually end up creaming herself silly? Yes. Did she like it in the end? Yes. Oh, fuck. The yeses were winning. Even so, Persephone had never been the one to go down without a fight, so she rolled off the table and tried to dart away again.

"I never know until I try!"

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:01 pm

"Well then, by all means get the running out of your system."

He lets her roll away, and begins moving about her again, his voice constantly coming from near to her in an unexpected direction.

"If you want kisses, then come her and give me some..." comes into her ear after her initial mad scramble over the table halts.

"But then, it's not kisses your body craves, is is?" he asks from behind her a few moments later.

"You may dress up like a little girl" he comments from somewhere above.

"But you're a woman, with a woman's needs... A need to be taken, filled, ravished!"

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Well, at his invitation, she did get her running out of her system. She tripped over various objects on her way towards the blocked doorway at the top of the stairs. Her camera was long gone, dropped in the middle of her scrambling about. Her whole face was beet red, mainly from listening to Drakus speak to her. A part of her would have loved to engage him on what he had to offer, while the other was being horrifed and would very much like to get out of the dark and back into the light where she could at least see what was trying to get at her.

Once she got to the door she found it mightily blocked by a very heavy and very large table and no matter how hard the girl tried, she couldn't budge it. She was honestly going to cry, but just clenched her teeth and tried harder. She maybe moved it a centimeter. She cursed and kicked the table in her way. And what was worse...she was stuck with nowhere else to run. Down in the basement, she had freedom of movement...up here she would be sandwiched between the table and...him.

Making up her mind she would try to avoid him as much as possible as she descended back into the basement proper. One thing to get taken agains her will...another thing to break her neck accidentally as well.

"Well, one thing you have wrong is...I would very much like a kiss because I've never been kissed before. So there!" She said it with her hands on her hips, pouting. It was true. All the time she got raped, had her virginity restored and then red again...not once did someone deem to kiss her! Not that she remembered at any rate, but that was besides the point. Here she is with a self restoring hymen and a rape record that could make the dean's head spin and not a single kiss for her troubles.

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Drakus laughs as she stands there with her hands on her hips. This girl has spirit indeed! He stands at the bottom of the stairs, looking down at her again.

"Why then, if you ask me nicely enough, I may give you one. Once I'm properly satisfied, of course."

He leans close to her face again, and his long, forked tongue suddenly flickers out to brush over her pouting lips, while his hands suddenly move to seize her by the waist, hoping to take advantage of any surprise she might feel.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:35 pm

"Why then, if you ask me nicely enough, I may give you one. Once I'm properly satisfied, of course."

Persephone's eyes widened and she gasped when she felt his tongue brush up against her lips. The girl, still startled by his earlier actions could barely stop or think to move away when he suddenly too hold of her, pressing her slim body closer to his. She stared up at him, shock evident in them, as if she couldn't believe he was going to go through with it. Not in a way that showed fear of what was to come, but in a curious manner befitting a rabbit investigating a carrot laid out for it in the middle of a field where a trap was sure to spring on it.

And in her case, the trap had already sprung.

Pretty soon she got over it and tried to leave his grasp. "L-let go of me!"

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:42 pm

"Let go of you? Oh, as you wish. I'll release the shapely fucktoy I've got wriggling in my hands, clear the door and let you go." He pushes her down on the table, his huge bulk pressing her down beneath him.

"I've got you where I want you, girl, and you know that deep, down inside, you want to be here too. You even look forward to the part that are going to hurt and humiliate you. I know how they make you feel inside, what sends little squirmy shivers through your belly."

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:49 pm

She was pressed down against the table and thought to roll away as she had before, but he held fast, keeping her pinned to it. Her legs had been spread, kept modestly only because the skirt of her dress went slightly above her knees. She hated the idea of having to spread her legs that way, but it was either that or lie uncomfortably with him pressing on her. At least he hadn't done anything...yet.

She shook her head, denying everything he said. "Let me go, I do not want this. I don't want to be hurt like that again." How many times did she experience that one piece of flesh break only to have it restored to her again and then have it ripped apart again. The pain never lessened each time and she had come to dread it ever coming again. She struggled and squirmed, trying to get away.

But it was no use, she really was trapped this time. And the fucking bastard was probably going to get off hurting her, too. Damn, why did she always end up with the psychos who enjoyed hurting her? Biting her lip, she turned her head to look away.

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:55 pm

He grins, and traces the soft skin of her throat with a sharp talon.

"That's right. You're not going anywhere. We're both going to couple like animals in heat. And you're going to love it, and hate that you do."

With his weight pressing down she can feel the hard, pulsing length of his cock pressing into her belly. His claws start to tear away her dress at the shoulders, the fabric parting easily, as his long, agile tongue licks at her heart-shaped tattoo.

"Stop fighting, Persephone. This is going to happen, so why should you choose to embrace pain over pleasure?"

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:07 pm

Persephone stiffled a moan, the feel of something tracing along her throat more tantalizing and erotic than she had remembered. (Then again, she was the one with a tentacle monster fetish back at home--so it wouldn't be such a far stretch to have a vamprie fetish, too.) She shivered lightly, gritting her teeth to keep from making any sounds.

The pink haired girl tensed up when she felt more of him press up against her and she flushed when she realized that it was his cock touching her and it was huge and oh, my god it was--

"Ack! Drakus!" While the prospect of having shredded clothes was psetting indeed, it had been the licks on her cheek that had set her off. Who knew she was ticklish on her cheek? Well, she hadn't noticed before, then again, not many would consider her face--except when inserting something into her mouth. Regaining her composure she glared up at him.

"It's going to bloody hurt anyways!" She shouted, face all red from a mixture of embarrassment and irritation. At this, she remembered having her hymen being torn the first time--and then the second time and third time and by the final memory, she had practically played him a movie's worth of sex scenes where a 'virgin' was being forcibly taken in them. "And it's going to fuckin' hurt either way so just get it over with!" There were tears this time, because she was scared somewhat of reliving the pain all over again and have it be that way for any other future encounters. So, she might as well get the crying over with.

Persephone Williams

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:16 pm

"Ah, another perpetual virgin? Another girl who has to constantly remember how good it feels to have her womanhood filled, stretched, pounded, and yet know it will always hurt? Tell me, what did you do to deserve this, Persephone?"

His talons trace the outline of her plump lips, then the edge of her tattoo as his tongue tastes her lips again. the other hand slices away her dress from her other shoulder, pulling it down so she's now just wearing her shirt.

"It hurts, but then it feels good too. Do you want me to hurry because you want this ordeal to be over with? Or because you want the pain done with as soon as possible, so that you can start enjoying the good part?"

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next